A Flash Femdom board game, 'Girl Power'

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
diddums
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: A Flash Femdom board game, 'Girl Power'

Post by diddums »

A few game variant suggestions.

Males can only take a worship card, so they must beg a Goddess to agree to be worshipped in order to move forwards from the lilac squares. Goddesses are 50% likely/ unlikely to agree; toss a coin or roll a dice if playing alone.
Green squares; males can only take a group card the first time on that square. Second try, they can take a boy card by rolling a six on a dice. Third try, by rolling an odd number. Fourth try, free choice.
Goddesses always take Girl cards except on green squares, when they always take Group cards.

Each Goddess has her own personality. They always want the same part of themselves worshipped. There's a hierarchy; running from strict personality to seductive personality something like this; Shoulder, hand, toes, foot, leg, neck, tummy, breast, bottom.

Males can develop a CRUSH on one or more Goddesses. They have to declare it before they leave the first green square.
The CRUSH is warmly encouraged by all the Goddesses; they clap and cheer while the male goes wild trying to impress the Goddess of its dreams. And trying to get Her to win the game.
When you declare you have a CRUSH on a Goddess; you agree to double all your punishments for that Goddess (i.e. when its her turn,) and halve all your rewards. Double the ball-busting, half the stroking.
If the Goddess you've the CRUSH on wins the game, you can cum by rolling a six on a dice. Any other number means a kick in the nuts.

Edging means pre- cum! No drip, no edge.
frakker2
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
I am a: Switch

Post by frakker2 »

diddums wrote:A few game variant suggestions.

Males can only take a worship card, so they must beg a Goddess to agree to be worshipped in order to move forwards from the lilac squares. Goddesses are 50% likely/ unlikely to agree; toss a coin or roll a dice if playing alone.
That makes males sure to lose, whenever somebody takes a worship card, they lose a tempo, regardless if they moved or not.
diddums wrote:Edging means pre- cum! No drip, no edge.
This doesn't really make much sense to me, you can be dripping without edging and vice-versa.
Laures
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Laures »

rapidshare has been down for a few days. could you upload your game somewhere else?
frakker2
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian

Post by frakker2 »

It's broken up in a 6-part RAR on top of the previous page. I can't remember if it starts with first or last file.
yobat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yobat »

Hi guys,

I've been away for a long time. It's been a long time since I looked at this project - it's great to see the comments, apologies I wasn't around to respond.

I found the last version of the game that I worked on and re-upped it. There's a few minor bug fixes etc. in this version:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/d5kv9lrwq ... om_Game.7z

There's still some bugs, but unfortunately I don't have Flash anymore, so there's nothing more I can do on this version of the game. However, I might get round to remaking it in Unity, preferably with more customisation! No promises yet though, just a desire.

I've just uploaded another game for those who might be interested: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19338. This is the type of customisation I would like to see in 'Girl Power' if I were to remake it (i.e. text files and image folders).

-y
DailyTwo
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by DailyTwo »

yobat wrote:Hi guys,

I've been away for a long time. It's been a long time since I looked at this project - it's great to see the comments, apologies I wasn't around to respond.

I found the last version of the game that I worked on and re-upped it. There's a few minor bug fixes etc. in this version:

There's still some bugs, but unfortunately I don't have Flash anymore, so there's nothing more I can do on this version of the game. However, I might get round to remaking it in Unity, preferably with more customisation! No promises yet though, just a desire.

I've just uploaded another game for those who might be interested: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19338. This is the type of customisation I would like to see in 'Girl Power' if I were to remake it (i.e. text files and image folders).

-y

Nice, hope to see more from you
vyyr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vyyr »

yobat wrote:Hi guys,

-y
i had playing with this for more than a year, it so great but i hope you will keep with this proyect, adding some things, i would like use my own image for the girls if its possible. sorry for my english and thanks for this amazing game.
diddums
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diddums »

Best ever game in genre!
Thanks for the re- up, yobat.
I can see there have been some minor changes ("points?")

I notice the flash player required is now old. So I have been using a separate browser (Chrome) and declining to update my flash player on it to keep the game playable.
yobat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yobat »

Hi guys,

Thanks for all the comments.

I played this game last weekend with someone and found a few bugs that annoyed me, so I found an old copy of Flash and fixed things. I also added a couple of extra 'bots' for variety in solo mode and updated some features. Unfortunately there's no way to import files in runtime in Flash, so I couldn't implement custom images.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/r9jtx312 ... ame+1.2.7z

There's a readme in there that tells you how to install Adobe's standalone Flash player.

This is probably the last update for this game, as Flash is freaking painful to code in (and basically a dead platform). But I hope you enjoy the last working version :)