Denial Trial! :)

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
dtspam
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Denial Trial! :)

Post by dtspam »

I liked that task. That pain on the balls made the edges much more intense.
I couldn't get them off by flicking though. My pegs are rubber coated. That doesn't make them less painful (because the pressure depends on the strength of the pegs, not of the surface material), but they have much more friction on the skin. Therefore flicking just made them bounce and bounce, but they didn't move a bit. I had to pull them off in the end.
I could see the marks in the skin afterwards.
Mistress Jenifer
Mistress of the Heel
Mistress of the Heel
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): dream_on

Post by Mistress Jenifer »

Day 32, a complete month. Even for months like March, which have 31 days :)
jjsubslut- 201
dtspam- 151
sashacd- 141
craigl- 108
Hehe, looks like jj got himself an orgasm. You'll be finding a PM in your inbox with instructions ;)

Hmm... I think in celebration I will roll two dice today. Hehe, so everyone should thank jj for that. Let's see what these two will say................................................
Roll for today is a Five (5) and Five (5), ooooh a total of 10 for today. Sweet, opens up quite a bit of torment for me to inflict *grins*;
~Place a peg on each nipple along with 2 on each of my balls.
~300 strokes, 1 stroke per 4 seconds.
~Place a peg on the left nipple, adjust the first one so they are next to each other.
~300 strokes, 1 stroke per 3 seconds.
~Place a peg on the right nipple, adjust the first one so they are next to each other.
~200 strokes, 1 stroke per 2 seconds.
~100 strokes, 1 stroke per second.
~Place a peg on each of the previous pegs, so that it closes over the part on your nipples. Apply some extra pressure to each.
~2 edges, 30 second holds and 10 second rests.
~3 edges, 15 second holds and 3 second rests.
~5 edges, 5 second holds and 14 second rests.
~One final edge to be held for a minute, with a two minute rest afterwards.
~Now slap off the pegs on your nipples and from my balls.
~Finally for today place a ribbon around my cock or put on a pair of panties after icing down and relabeling.

Enjoy yourselves little ones;
~Mistress
Last edited by Mistress Jenifer on Sat May 14, 2011 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
*Credit to LDM for the banners, love his work thought I'd promote it. Clicking on them will bring you to his deviant art account.*
craigl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by craigl »

Ugh...I came to post that I did the tasks for Friday but looks like I missed the deadline :(
sashacd
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sashacd »

Report for day 32.

All of the tasks completed as instructed.

The nipple play was a nice distraction after 32 days. Although, the edges at the end with the short breaks were a bit tough. So was flicking of the clothespins. After some time the blood flow back to some areas was intense.
dtspam
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dtspam »

I completed all instructions. The slow strokes were really quite frustrating.
I had to pull of the pegs again, since slapping didn't cause them to move a bit.
craigl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by craigl »

Wow the pegs this time got me. I had read previously about creating a zipper and while the instructions did not stAte this I created a similar effect by slapping the clips off in rapid succession which I hope eased some of the pain.

Anyways all instructions folowed as provided.
Mistress Jenifer
Mistress of the Heel
Mistress of the Heel

*sighs*
Consider today an impromtu break day. We had a storm last night and it crapped out the power in my neighborhood. When it came back (about 3 hours ago) we found the router wasn't working... My dad being well, my dad, shut down the modem until we got a new router.

Technology sometimes >_< Look for Monday's task within the next 3-4 hours.
*Credit to LDM for the banners, love his work thought I'd promote it. Clicking on them will bring you to his deviant art account.*
Mistress Jenifer
Mistress of the Heel
Mistress of the Heel

Hello little ones, it is the official...going to go with Day 33 of the Trial. Actually no, it is Day 34.

Now for those who won't be reading the message above I'll repeat. Had a mishap with a storm and power, got it back around noon to three today. And found out my router was blown out, so it took a while to get a new one in place and my folks do not like use of the modem without the router. Extra layer of firewalls and protection, etc etc.
dtspam- 162
sashacd- 152
craigl- 119
Only three remain... Hehe. Quite the pity it got here so quickly due to half the group dropping out in a week... Tis a shame. Onto the dice for today.................................................................
A lovely little Six (6). Hehe, you'll all be blaming craig most likely after this day's tasks;
~You'll all be using a total of 14 pegs, 7 for each side. Place one above the nipple, one on it, and the rest in a row below so you have 7 on each side. Set up a string so it is attached to the 7 for each side. A zipper :)
~Additionally tie up my balls so they are separated from one another and my shaft.
~Flick each ball 20 times, then 10 light and quick slaps to each.
~300 strokes, 3 strokes per second.
~5 edges, 5 second holds and 10 second rests between.
~200 strokes, 1 stroke per second.
~3 Edges, 10 second holds and 15 second rests.
~20 Light and Quick ball slaps to each of my balls.
~Thirty minute break, keep everything on!
~Now write "Mistress Jenifer's Slut" across your chest/stomach between the zippers. You have the option to take a picture of yourself like this and send it to me with editing to remove face/anything you don't want revealed. Purely a choice though, not going to hold it against any of you if you don't.
~Gag yourself, using whatever method you can if you don't have an actual gag. Make sure that you will not swallow whatever you use to gag yourself. I do not want to read in the paper that someone was found dead cause of this...
~Say aloud (Yes I know you should be gagged *grins*); "Thank You for taking the time to tease me Mistress Jenifer". Say it three times.
~Finally, pull off both of the zippers at once. Leave the writing on for an additional hour before removing it, same with the string around my balls.

Bet your glad the gag is in place ;)
Enjoy yourselves little ones, oh and btw. Everyone got an additional point for today. You three shouldn't be punished for what Mother Nature does :)
~Mistress
dtspam
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dtspam »

Did that task. I enjoyed the pain during the edging and stroking, but ripping them of after 30 minutes without any stimulation was quite tough, bearable but tough.
Took before and after pictures... ;-)
craigl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by craigl »

Hm...while it looks like I will finish last of the group to actually finish, I'm glad I've had some 'impact' on the tasks set forth.

The 30 minute intermission was definitely a challenge, not having the endorphins running through my system made the zipper portion of the instructions a larger challenge than expected. However, all tasks as set forward were completed.
sashacd
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sashacd »

All of the tasks were completed today as instructed. I have to agree that after a break the zipper was a little hard to finish, but finished.

I had read about the zippers, but never tried it before. It was pretty much all that I had read about. ;-)
Mistress Jenifer
Mistress of the Heel
Mistress of the Heel

Welcome to Day 35, theehee.
dtspam- 168
sashacd- 158
craigl- 125
Do not count yourself out just get craig. I will be doing some more "free reign" kind of days sooner or later, and with those you never know! Though you do have a 23 point climb to pass sasha :P

So the roll for today is................................................... A Two (2), hehe. Poor little guys, only a 2. I'm really running out of whitty things to say at this point... Need to work on that *grins*.
Your tasks for today are as follows;
~100 strokes, 1 stroke per second pace.
~2 Edges, 10 seconds apart with 5 second holds.
~100 strokes, 1 stroke per 2 seconds pace.
~3 edges, 10 seconds apart with 10 second holds.
~100 strokes, 1 stroke per 3 seconds pace.
~Finally Massage my balls for 2 minutes.

Enjoy yourselves little ones. And I'll be thinking of some whitty things to say... Really running out of them, though I am bored out of my mind atm... Somewhat :S
~Mistress
craigl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by craigl »

The mention of a free reign day has got me rather excited. I will be checking everyday with high hopes!

Anyways todays instructions have been completed.
sashacd
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sashacd »

All tasks completed for the day.
dtspam
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dtspam »

I followed today's instructions, as always ;-)