Denial Trial! :)

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Mistress Jenifer
Mistress of the Heel
Mistress of the Heel
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): dream_on

Re: Denial Trial! :)

Post by Mistress Jenifer »

Day 36 has arrived. Another day, another set of tasks, another set of points to earn. Though today is something special.... *grins*
dtspam- 170
sashacd- 160
craigl- 127
So as it is my last day of classes today I will be celebrating. I'm debating whether or not I shall be visiting a certain kink shop in my neck of the woods. Since I received an email from them stating that they got a restock, not sure what. So in celebration the three of you are getting, wait for it!

Three Dice!
Oh my gosh, can I be so generous? You bet, I'm in a great mood that I only have 2 hours of class left to the entire semester. So the rolls for today are.......................Six (6), Four (4), and Two (2), for a total of 12... The tasks for today are as follows;
~5 Edges, 5 second holds and 5 second rests between.
~300 strokes, 3 strokes per second pace.
~3 Edges, 15 second holds with 5 second rests between.
~150 strokes, 1 stroke per 5 second pace.
~50 light and quick slaps to my balls.
~Fetch a vibe and place it against my balls set to low, while you give me 3 Edges with 5 second holds and 10 second rests.
~Turn the vibe all the way up to its max setting, Edge 4 times with 10 second holds and 5 second rests.
~Turn the vibe down to its lowest setting, Edge 2 times with 20 second holds and 2 minute rests between (Turn off the vibe during these 2 minute rests).
~Set the vibe to its middle setting, Edge once and hold it for as long as you can. Remove the vibe and rest for ten minutes, make sure you get soft during these ten minutes.
~Give me 5 more edges, Ladder Edges to be exact.
~Finally for today massage my balls for 5 minutes, then slip a ribbon/pair of panties on.

Hehe, going to be a fun set of assignments. I'm sure it will drive all three of you up the wall.
~Mistress
*Credit to LDM for the banners, love his work thought I'd promote it. Clicking on them will bring you to his deviant art account.*
smiller
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by smiller »

Hi guys,

still enjoying this game? It must be wonderful to have those instruction but it must also be real turture after all this denial. Good luck for you all. :rolleyes:
sashacd
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sashacd »

Report for Denial Trial Day 36

Wow, 36 days already. When I jumped into this half blind, I really didn't think that it would continue on for this many days. Still more to go. Congrats on the last day of your classes, hope this semester went well for you.
Hehe, going to be a fun set of assignments. I'm sure it will drive all three of you up the wall.
I have to agree that today did dive me a bit up the wall. Since I have lately been doing the tasks in the evening after 12-16 hour days I have been more tired in the evenings. Today, I got a day off and did the tasks for today this morning. It was more difficult without a full day of work behind me.

All the tasks for today were completed. The vibe was pretty intense while edging since being denied the last 36 days. It did not take long to get to an edge throughout today's tasks. I did manage to hold the one edge for almost a minute, though it seemed so much longer.

I did have to stop a couple times during the 300 strokes at at a 3 second pace. The 5 edges before hand had made me sensitive, but the strokes were complete.

Thanks smiller for your well wishes.
dtspam
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by dtspam »

The fast 300 strokes nearly tipped me over but I didn't have to stop.
The edges on high vibe setting where really risky. My vibe is really strong, and I have to concentrate because I can go over the edge very fast on that setting, but I managed to do it.
I held the edge on medium setting for 2min 30sec, then I just didn't want to take the risk of trying to go longer.
I'm really glad now, that I'm 12 points closer to actually cumming ;-)
craigl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by craigl »

I have to make sure this gets posted in time to make sure I don't miss out on the kindness shown to us.

First off congrats on finishing the year. The insights you've provided has my mind running wild creating fantasies of a young woman, still in school and hiding her sexual interests from protective parents while living under their roof.

That along with the tasks set forth has me at my closest breaking point since the first few days.

Looking forward to what tomorrow brings!
Mistress Jenifer
Mistress of the Heel
Mistress of the Heel

Hehe, Day 37 and their still going stroke... I wonder how you guys are mentally? Seeing hot women everywhere you look? Minds on overdrive with sexual thoughts...
dtspam- 182
sashacd- 172
craigl- 139
Hehe.
17 points to go for dt, a mere 17 points. He must be drooling at the thought of getting an orgasm as close as 3 days from now... So just to torment you little ones further... As I type out this assignment I'm sitting here in my wonderful thigh high leather boots, corset, and gloves. Resting next to me is a little paddle I picked up as a gift from an online store for an order being sent out about three weeks after it was suppose to. Once I hit submit on this I'll be heading off to bed and slipping into something much more comfortable for sleeping in, a leopard print slip. *smiles* So who is hard just from reading that?
Let's see what your roll is for today, sadly it is only a single dice for today....................... It is a Four (4), theehee. A nice little four, though I bet some of you were hoping for a One or Two... Perhaps even a Six (probably dt for the six lol).
So these are your tasks for today;
~Warm up by massaging my balls for three minutes.
~Now, tie them up so they are separate from one another.
~Lightly, but quickly, tap each of them for a minute, alternate back and forth. One tap to each per second, so that means 2 total per second.
~Massage my balls with your non-dominate hand and with your dominate stroke at a 1 stroke per second pace for two and a half minutes. Massage the entire time.
~Switch up hands, non-dominate strokes while dominate massages, same pace for another two and a half minutes.
~For the next two minutes you will be flicking my balls alternating right then left, 1 flick per second. With your dominate hand you will be stroking, 1 stroke per second for the same two minutes.
~Untie my balls, and massage them for three minutes.

Guess what. Tomorrow I'm going to a review for one of my Finals but before I go. I'm stopping off at a local kink-shop, as a sort of "Woot! Class is officially over!" and going to look around. See what they got. So who knows, you all may see something new in a picture. Plus I may just make it into a mini-quiz for an extra point tomorrow. You three will just have to wait and see. I'm off to my slip and my bed :)
Enjoy Yourselves little ones;
~Mistress
*Credit to LDM for the banners, love his work thought I'd promote it. Clicking on them will bring you to his deviant art account.*
dtspam
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dtspam »

Yeah, I really hope there will be some open task this weekend to earn the rest of the points ;-)
Did today's task, kind of missed the edging, but on the other hand, I had enough of that yesterday ;-)
craigl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by craigl »

Mmm what a nice image you communicated. Although I am greatly interested in what the item you might share with us tomorrow.

Instructions followed as set out. I hope I have internet access while I am away this weekend. I don't want to miss the open ended task that is to come.
sashacd
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sashacd »

All the tasks completed for today. Nice imagery involved with how you are dressed.
Mistress Jenifer
Mistress of the Heel
Mistress of the Heel

Day 38 is a bit late... Hey that rhymes XD

Anywho, Not going to run through the points from yesterday just gonna throw the dice ;)
Let's see a Two (2) for today. A simple-ish idea came to me on the way home today though. You three have a single task for today;

Over the course of 20 edges, you will have to record 2 hours of time on the edge. Use a stopwatch to record the time you spend on the edge. You will be doing the twenty edges, regardless of if you reach the 2 hours of edge-time before it or not.

Let me know how it goes little ones;
~Mistress

PS;
Leaving extra time tonight for everyone to finish as this is up later then it should be.
craigl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by craigl »

So, today is when I finally realized the length has got to me. Drove by the local university on the way home tonight and appreciated the view of the female joggers...

Anyways 20 edges, two hours of edging is 6 minutes each. I definitely didn't get there...didn't even break the 1 hour mark.... :\'-(
sashacd
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sashacd »

Denial Trial Day 38

The 20 edges were complete. I was not able to maintain the edges for 2 hours. I was only able to edge for 46 minutes.
dtspam
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dtspam »

I did the 20 edges. But I didn't attempt to hold them. I just didn't had the time to spent anything near 2 hours on edge, especially since I didn't know, when you would post the next task.
Spending 2 hours on edge during the day is a quite challenging task.
I really would need to know something like that early in the day, so I could plan accordingly.
Mistress Jenifer
Mistress of the Heel
Mistress of the Heel

Day 39 has arrived...
dtspam- 187
sashacd- 177
craigl- 144
Since none of you could hold the edge for 2 hours you only received half the points for yesterday. So for today let's see what the roll is.......................................
Three (3) for today and, I'm really running out of whitty things to say... Kind of sad really. Anywho I'll think of some but your tasks for today are as follows;
~300 strokes, 3 strokes per second.
~200 strokes, 2 strokes per second.
~100 strokes, 1 stroke per second.
~50 quick and light ball slaps.
~5 edges, All to be held for 15 seconds with 5 second rests.
~Massage my balls for three minutes

Enjoy yourselves little ones ;)
~Mistress
craigl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by craigl »

Done and done.