Denial Trial! :)

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
dtspam
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Denial Trial! :)

Post by dtspam »

Done. I think I start to see the finish line ;-)
sashacd
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sashacd »

All tasks completed for the day as instructed.
Mistress Jenifer
Mistress of the Heel
Mistress of the Heel
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): dream_on

Post by Mistress Jenifer »

And Day 41...
I'll be honest I had 0 ideas for Day 40.
dtspam- 191
sashacd- 181
craigl- 148
So I'm somewhat on the fence about something. I've been trying to work on my balance and ability to walk in 6 inch heels. So I've decided that I will be wearing them a bit more often, though I try to keep them hidden from my folks. They don't mind their daughter in 4 or 5 inch heels but 6 inch pumps or boots, I don't want to deal with that discussion. Anywho, it'll be a fun process I hope. Cross my fingers for no falling lol.
So let's see what your roll is for today.......................Two (2) for today, interesting. And btw a point was given for Day 40 :P

For today;
~5 edges, 40 second holds with 10 second rests between.
~100 strokes, 4 strokes per second pace.
~100 quick light slaps to my balls.
~200 strokes, 1 stroke per second pace.
~3 edges, 10 second holds with 2 minutes rests between.
~350 strokes, the first half to be done at 1 stroke per second pace the second half to be done at 1 stroke per 5 second pace.
~2 edges, 20 second holds and 3 minute rests.
~Finally 4 minutes of ball massaging.

Enjoy Yourselves little ones;
~Mistress
*Credit to LDM for the banners, love his work thought I'd promote it. Clicking on them will bring you to his deviant art account.*
sashacd
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sashacd »

Report for Day 41

All tasks completed for the day.

Good luck with learning to balance on 6 inch heels. I hope you can manage without falling down.
dtspam
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dtspam »

Completed everything, 6 more points to go...
craigl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by craigl »

Completed everything 49 points to go..
Mistress Jenifer
Mistress of the Heel
Mistress of the Heel

Day 42 has come!
dtspam- 193
sashacd- 183
craigl- 150
So... I got some practice in today and my god. Muscles really have to work more in 6 inch heels... >_<
Within minutes my calves were starting to feel it, I'm so out of practice in these I guess...

Anywho, let's see what today's roll is. I know dt is just begging for a 6 to pop up! *laughs* Let's see if he gets one........................................................... And the roll is a Four (4), ouch not today dt, not to today.
So for today your task is simple;
Get a stopwatch and some lube for it btw :P

You will be spending 3 hours on the edge today while doing 45 edges. All 45 edges must be completed and you are allowed to go over the 3 hours. Hehe, if you only manage the edges then you'll earn half the points.

Enjoy yourselves little ones;
~Mistress
*Credit to LDM for the banners, love his work thought I'd promote it. Clicking on them will bring you to his deviant art account.*
craigl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by craigl »

Ok, so even though I used the lube, edging for that long (although I didn't make three hours) had my dick raw :weep:

Also, I just noticed that 199 posts were made setting the point for us to come. Yet, since the journey began there have only been 175 posts (as of this one) and were over 40 days in...
dtspam
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dtspam »

I did all the edges and held some of them for a bit. I didn't make it anywhere near 3 hours though. A just didn't have the time for that much edging.
sashacd
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sashacd »

All the edges were done for today. I wasn't able to hold the edges for a total the total of 3 hours.
Mistress Jenifer
Mistress of the Heel
Mistress of the Heel

Day 43 has come!
dtspam- 195
sashacd- 185
craigl- 152
Half points abound since none of you were able to actually complete the task set forth. It was more of a challenge-task. You would have had to do about 4 minute edges each and every time. So it was a complete challenge for most of you most likely, especially at Day 43...... I could only imagine myself having to hold edges for that long, I'd probably be a drooling mess at the end of it lol. Anyway, let us see what the roll is for today...................................................................................
A Six (6)! Oh I bet dt is just drooling at this now, I can almost see it. Well dt, just like with jj you'll have to wait on that precious orgasm till I send you instructions tomorrow. So behave little one you haven't quite gotten permission yet.
Everyone's tasks for today are as follows;
~300 strokes, 1 stroke per 4 second pace with your non-dominate hand.
~Using your dominate hand stroke to the edge 5 times, 15 second holds and 5 second rests.
~200 strokes, 1 stroke per 2 second pace with your non-dominate hand.
~Using the non-dominate hand edge 2 times, 20 second holds and 10 second rests.
~100 strokes, 2 strokes per second pace with your dominate hand.
~Light and quick ball slaps, 200 of them.
~3 Edges, 40 second holds and 2 minute rests between.
~2 more Edges, 68 second holds and 4 minute rest between.
~Finally massage my balls for 5 minutes, tell me how full they feel I'm curious to know.

So enjoy yourselves little ones, and dt wait for my instructions ;)
~Mistress
dtspam
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dtspam »

So completed the task.
Knowing, I'm so short before being allowed to cum, made me even more horny.
I was rock hard even during the slow stroking.
My balls feel pretty much the same as they do since days or even weeks, I don't think, they get much more swollen than that.
sashacd
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sashacd »

All the tasks for today were completed as instructed. Since this should put me over 190, there does seem like there is an end to this trial. I think I am more swollen then I have ever been before.

Congrats to you dtspam, I've got respect for you for making it all the way. :wave:
craigl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by craigl »

Tasks completed for the day. Still looking forward to the open ended task so that hopefully I can tie the onee
remaining "contestant."
Mistress Jenifer
Mistress of the Heel
Mistress of the Heel

Day 44 has arrived as Day 43 draws to a close...
dtspam- 201
sashacd- 191
craigl- 158
Congratulations to dtspam for being the third person of the Trial to make it to the end of the 199 points, and earn that sweet sweet orgasm. I know you've been just dying to have it, must have been torture today having to wait for my instructions on how to go about it...
For sasha and craig you still have another few days to go, so without further adieu today's roll is a..............................................Four (4).
For those still left the tasks for today are as follows;
~Massage my balls for 5 minutes.
~Flick my balls 50 times each, light and quick flicks alternating from right to left.
~Edge four times, 30 second holds and 3 second rests between.
~250 strokes, 1 stroke per 5 seconds.
~Edge five times, 5 second holds and 15 second rests between. Fast strokes for these, 4 strokes per second!
~Squeeze my balls and hold it for 30 seconds, don't squeeze too hard but make sure your aware of the pressure.
~Finally massage my balls while playing with your nipples, alternate hands and nipples every 30 seconds for 5 minutes.

So dt check your inbox for your instructions, the rest of you well... Enjoy ;)
~Mistress