Forum game question.

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Privemeneer
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Forum game question.

Post by Privemeneer »

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this but I will do it either way..

I really want to participate in a forum game kinda thing.
But all games I can see are already started! Is there someone who knows a game I can join now? Or does someone know if there will be something new? I am into pretty much everything!
Thnx. Privemeneer
Ryuteka
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Forum game question.

Post by Ryuteka »

i'm w8ing for new games too :P
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Forum game question.

Post by Helequin »

Well, the Help Me Cum Please! game is always open for anyone who wants to join in. Anyone can jump into the game, or step out again, anytime they like. It is the sort of game which relies on the people playing to create and post content for each other however, but if you're willing to have some fun doing that, you can get quite a lot of personalized teasing thrown your way.

If you're wanting a game where someone else posts everything and you just follow along, you're either going to need to wait for someone with the time and willingness to go through the effort it takes to post and run such a game, or come up with an idea and start one yourself! :-D
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner