Sissy University - Fetish online game

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
mayatrap
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Sissy University - Fetish online game

Post by mayatrap »

Hello everyone,
I made a kinky online game, which features various fetishes such as as anal play, chastity, orgasm denial, feminization, bondage, cum play, enemas, blowjobs, latex clothing, publicity and exhibitionism, spanking, breathplay, humiliation, petplay, estim, fucking machines, sensory deprivation, mummification and others.

It's called Sissy University but don't let the name fool you. At its current state the main focus is far from the sissy spectrum as the player has the freedom to choose what content to go through in the form of classes, clubs, partners/mistresses and different punishments.

The basic idea is that you choose a major depending on your kinks and join classes and clubs in order to graduate. The game requires you to perform tasks in real life and can be considered as a sex trainer/dom-master. Active commitment is between 10 and 60 minutes a day.

The whole thing is completely free and anonymous with all data stored locally. No trackers or ads.

Here's an info-guide image:

And here's a link to the thing itself:
http://sissy-university.com/

I hope you enjoy it!
TeasedMeansPleased
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: Sissy University - Fetish online game

Post by TeasedMeansPleased »

The curious me had to take a quick look... and I have to say it seems nicely done! It's a good idea that many will like for sure, especially that it doesn't take too much time each day to complete the 'classes'.
My Personal Goddess Lisa's Teases Avatar Collection:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
Goddess Lisa's asshole licker
Goddess Lisa's Master Ruined Cumslut
Goddess Lisa's cum dumpster
Goddess Lisa's censored hentai loser
Goddess Lisa's denied prisoner
Goddess Lisa's bukkake whore
Goddess Lisa's sissy licker

StokkEN
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by StokkEN »

What a fun concept! I'll definitely be giving this a go! Really well made and exciting. First time I'm looking forward to school!
sissysub69
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): no one at this moment

Post by sissysub69 »

This reminds me alot about university of anal. that game was good and he making his version online aswell instead of a roulette as well.
Spoiler: show
1)anyone can add rules to my list. please tell me what they are and if in my limits i will add them.
2) Every girl sucking a dick, i will suck a dick for 1min.
3)every girl deep throating i will deepthroat or 10sec
4)every clothespin i see i will match it for 5 mins
5)every gag i will gag myself for 10 mins
6)every chastity cage i will add 1 day denial time
7)only allowed to edge to cock pics or clothed women
8)do all caption pics if possible
9) watch all videos without touching myself
10) send videos if you want me to copy girls skill / who ever recieving
11) every buttplug pic i will plug myself for 30 mins
12) depending on the size of the last plug will determine the plug that is going in me.
13) every anal pic i will fuck my ass for 2 mins in that postion
Roundhound
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Roundhound »

It looks pretty cool overall. I have already done one class' first lesson, Chastity 103. My only real complaint is that the edging/pain side of things seems to be really light. For example the edging requirement for the exam on the Master Orgasm denial is only to edge 8 times. While I know I enjoy edging a lot more than others, 8 for me is usually just a warmup and I probably would expect at least a 20 from that level of class. But that may not be the direction you want it to follow which is completely cool as well.

On a side note as a fellow developer; really nice, clean, responsive site.
Sexless Dummy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sexless Dummy »

awesome idea...i love stuff that expands over weeks :-)
But i second roundhounds complaint. Even most master classes don't really look like a challenge to me. I realize that i can add partners to increase the difficulty. Can't tell how much exactly that does for the amount of edges but with Denial Sisters and Goddes 8 edges would become 12 edges i guess. That's still a walk in the park for most i would assume.
dwinmerlaik
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dwinmerlaik »

This project looks great, thank you very much!!
ekiwarui
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ekiwarui »

Looks Great! I have already signed up for 4 classes. I really enjoy how it keeps track of what classes you have on what days. I'll have a busy few weeks :lol:
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

Seems interesting, must have taken a lot of work, thanks
Try anything once!
dwinmerlaik
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dwinmerlaik »

LewdNeko wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:24 pm interesting concept, i did take a little look. one thing that would be a good addition is if for hypnosis if you linked a few so you don't have to go to far to search. but other than that it's very good. thank you for your hard work i hope to see it expanded on.
On the bottom of this page there are some interesting hypno files https://sissy-university.com/rules.html

That bambisleep blog looks amazing
mayatrap
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mayatrap »

I'm glad you all like it.
It's been in development for some time and I'm constantly working on improving things based on community feedback and ideas.

Roundhound wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:28 am My only real complaint is that the edging/pain side of things seems to be really light.
For example the edging requirement for the exam on the Master Orgasm denial is only to edge 8 times. While I know I enjoy edging a lot more than others, 8 for me is usually just a warmup and I probably would expect at least a 20 from that level of class.
Everything is subject to change. Most classes are tweaked based on my personal experience.
I find it hard to edge even 4 times if I haven't cum for more than 7 days.
You can use the Partners to double the class requirments, effectively making the edges 16.
Sexless Dummy wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:06 am awesome idea...i love stuff that expands over weeks :-)
But i second roundhounds complaint. Even most master classes don't really look like a challenge to me.
The generall idea is that you can start as an absolute beginner and build up your "skills".
For already skilled players it won't be much of a challange sadly.
LewdNeko wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:24 pm one thing that would be a good addition is if for hypnosis if you linked a few
There are some recommended files in the Help Page under "Hypno audio and video" at the bottom.
kingswitch
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kingswitch »

This is fantastic and I've signed myself up. You've clearly put a ton of work into this. I was wondering if you'd consider making some changes to all the related deepthroat requirements. They are definitely "the easy way out". For example, the Penetration Theory class has a 10 minute spitroast option or a 3 second deepthroat x 5 option with a L dildo inserted. One of these lasts 10 minutes while the other lasts 15 seconds. They just don't seem to be very even challenges and a 3 second deepthroat certainly doesn't feel like Master Class material. A lot of the other classes and fetishes seem to be pretty even and well weighted, but this one seems really off. That would be my big piece of feedback, the rest is really awesome! I suppose the only other thing would be failing to carry out a clubs task while performing other tasks. I've assumed that results in a punishment roll but I couldn't find a button or more information on what happens. Thanks again!
SgTRising112
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SgTRising112 »

Hey Love this its awesome. Having a lot of fun with it.
But maybe you get add something likes chores. Ex: Do Chores for 1h while wearing heels and bound your feet together, wearing a blug and putting a vibrator anywhere.
Anyway keep it up nice work
mayatrap
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mayatrap »

kingswitch wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:13 pm This is fantastic and I've signed myself up. You've clearly put a ton of work into this. I was wondering if you'd consider making some changes to all the related deepthroat requirements. They are definitely "the easy way out". For example, the Penetration Theory class has a 10 minute spitroast option or a 3 second deepthroat x 5 option with a L dildo inserted. One of these lasts 10 minutes while the other lasts 15 seconds. They just don't seem to be very even challenges and a 3 second deepthroat certainly doesn't feel like Master Class material. A lot of the other classes and fetishes seem to be pretty even and well weighted, but this one seems really off. That would be my big piece of feedback, the rest is really awesome! I suppose the only other thing would be failing to carry out a clubs task while performing other tasks. I've assumed that results in a punishment roll but I couldn't find a button or more information on what happens. Thanks again!
It does seem like they need a buff, I'll look into it thanks for the feedback!
You can toggle normal clubs on and off without penalties.
Elite ones you can activate after you've done what they ask of you.
Currently, there isn't a penalty systems for clubs.
SgTRising112 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:47 am Hey Love this its awesome. Having a lot of fun with it.
But maybe you get add something likes chores. Ex: Do Chores for 1h while wearing heels and bound your feet together, wearing a blug and putting a vibrator anywhere.
Anyway keep it up nice work
You can combine classes and clubs for this.
Do Chores for 1h - right now the only thing that has this are the "Maid" punishments
wearing heels - one of the Feminization classes
bound your feet together - Light-Bondage club
wearing a blug - Religious Studies Club
putting a vibrator anywhere - Kink Club

Having these club perks active will reduce the time for tasks.
If you feel that these tasks are now too short you can use a Partner to increase their time and get extra credits as reward.
Amira_Ysis
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): No, unfortunately not.
Sub/Slave(s): No.

Post by Amira_Ysis »

[deleted]
Last edited by Amira_Ysis on Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:love: Sissies don't deserve cocks - they have to beg for it :love:
------------------------------------------------------------------
_ _Would love to share pics. PM me if you're interested._ _