Quick denial tasks

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Vaol
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Quick denial tasks

Post by Vaol »

Hey everyone,

I am currently on vacation with some friends until 8. January. I will deny myself until I get home to enjoy a nice orgasm then.
I want to make it a bit harder, but I dont have much time to myself. Do you have any recommendations of denial teases or task that
can be done in 5-10 minutes per day?
Achab1851
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Re: Quick denial tasks

Post by Achab1851 »

Interesting!
If you sleep alone I suggest you to have a close edge twice a day, one in the evening before bed and one in the morning when you wake up.
Or alternatively, under the shower. Obviously, the more days pass and the less time you will need.
Eight days are long: it will be hard ... but it could be fun. :-P
Good luck!
Vaol
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Vaol »

Thanks, I guess I will do this in the shower :whistle: Not to hard yet, but I guess it will be interesting after a few days!
Achab1851
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Achab1851 »

Sure!
If you want to make it even more interesting I suggest you to push a little further when there are 2-3 days left.
If you have a LOT of self-control try to ruin your orgasm (but only once) or try to have a well closed edge: if you start seeing something that drips is a good sign :-P
Vaol
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Vaol »

Yeah, so I started pushing it a bit further already. When I have some time by myself I stroke and edge a couple of times. Today I am alone so I will try to do a longer session :-D

It has been 5 or 6 days since my last full orgasm now, so there is usually quite a lot dripping out when I edge. I dont want to ruin my orgasm though, I want to have a really big load for the release when I get home :w00t:
Achab1851
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Achab1851 »

In practice, an abstinence of almost two weeks! :yikes:
And you just got over half :weirdo: ... have you already thought about how to finish this task? CH video, webtease or something else?
Achab1851
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Achab1851 »

Vaol wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:59 pm Yeah, so I started pushing it a bit further already. When I have some time by myself I stroke and edge a couple of times. Today I am alone so I will try to do a longer session :-D

It has been 5 or 6 days since my last full orgasm now, so there is usually quite a lot dripping out when I edge. I dont want to ruin my orgasm though, I want to have a really big load for the release when I get home :w00t:

Some news? :whistle:
Vaol
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Vaol »

Oh, sorry, did not see your last reply! I got a mistress to control me the last week and got tasks for every day :-) It was basically alot of edges spread out over each day. The last day I got the task to stroke and for 80 minutes even if I came before the time was over :-P I ended up cumming 4 times! :w00t:

I have never been in deniall for so long before, so it felt really good to get my release at the end. After that I have not been in denial, but I think I will do something similar again soon!
Achab1851
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Achab1851 »

Ok, i'm here.
Well, 80 minutes of strokes are so many after two weeks of abstinence! I believe you could not resist! ;-)
Congratulations for the incredible performance! :w00t: