A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Chesssex
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Chesssex »

I had a lot of fun making my first tease, but it took a long time and I had several moments of uncertainty. If I ever make another tease, I want to do it right, and address as many issues with my first tease as I can. Feel free to leave constructive comments here (What did you like/dislike, was it too difficult or easy, etc.)

Thanks for playing - Hope you had fun!

Here's the link to the tease: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=39127a
Last edited by Chesssex on Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roundhound
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: FEEDBACK: D&D/Hentai Snakes & Ladders

Post by Roundhound »

I haven't had a chance to play it yet but I went threw the first 10 pages or so and it looks like a lot of fun. I'll have to try it later. Most snake and ladder games are just rather boring because there isn't enough going on. Another reason, and I see this will have the same issue for me, is that I find most of this style too easy but thats just because I really enjoy edging and edging a lot but that is personal preference. But that just means I'll have to mess with the instructions a bit to make it fun for me :-D.

Also, I think technically this post is in the wrong section. I believe this would go under webteases as games is more often forum based games.
Chesssex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Chesssex »

Roundhound wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:40 am I haven't had a chance to play it yet but I went threw the first 10 pages or so and it looks like a lot of fun. I'll have to try it later. Most snake and ladder games are just rather boring because there isn't enough going on. Another reason, and I see this will have the same issue for me, is that I find most of this style too easy but thats just because I really enjoy edging and edging a lot but that is personal preference. But that just means I'll have to mess with the instructions a bit to make it fun for me :-D.

Also, I think technically this post is in the wrong section. I believe this would go under webteases as games is more often forum based games.
Thanks! I'm shocked I got a reply so quickly! Unless people complain I might leave the forum here, just because the link in my tease will send people here and I don't wanna lose anybody's reply. Also, the Games forum includes "Game discussion" as a tag, so I hope that's what this counts as.

And about the edging... there isn't an extreme amount, I personally find it too difficult for a tease this long, but toward the end you may find yourself pleasantly surprised!

In fact, I just went an added an extra blessing on page 2 specifically for edging enthusiasts. Consider it your prize as my first responder!
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by thatsprettyhot »

Yess, I think it's the new king of S&N teases :love: It's awesome :love:

Maybe you could put the link to the tease, into the first post of this feedback thread so the wanderer who arrives here first can easily find it even after a long time.
Mrbsoo
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): I don't have one but would love to be a sub if a Domme is willing and able.

Post by Mrbsoo »

My friend... what a tease
This is honestly one of the best I've ever played
Would you mind if I make a tease using the structure you've created?
I'd give you full credit of course.
Thank you for all the work you put into this
Cumming?
That is mad ilegal my dude.
Chesssex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Chesssex »

thatsprettyhot wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:41 am Yess, I think it's the new king of S&N teases :love: It's awesome :love:

Maybe you could put the link to the tease, into the first post of this feedback thread so the wanderer who arrives here first can easily find it even after a long time.
Great idea! Thank you so much, I cant believe we hit 4.7 stars!
Chesssex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Chesssex »

Mrbsoo wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:02 pm My friend... what a tease
This is honestly one of the best I've ever played
Would you mind if I make a tease using the structure you've created?
I'd give you full credit of course.
Thank you for all the work you put into this
Thank you so much! I'd be flattered if you made a sister tease to mine, I'd love to play it and see what ideas you introduce!

I'd be especially grateful if you leave a link to my tease in yours <3
slavejack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavejack »

One suggestion would be not to use certain characters in the name of the tease, particularly backslash(\) or forward slash(/). I tried to save yours to play offline and it doesn't work. That would be the only reason I can think of why it doesn't as other teases save just fine. I did play it online however and thought you did a great job. :-D
Chesssex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Chesssex »

slavejack wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:16 pm One suggestion would be not to use certain characters in the name of the tease, particularly backslash(\) or forward slash(/). I tried to save yours to play offline and it doesn't work. That would be the only reason I can think of why it doesn't as other teases save just fine. I did play it online however and thought you did a great job. :-D
Fixed! Used a hyphen instead. Thanks for pointing that out, I had no idea.