Abuse me I must be punished

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
zuledian
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: Abuse me I must be punished

Post by zuledian »

Roundhound, will you please give me that cum, it's much better be all over my face than share it another slut, even when she's so hot too. But this sissy wants it down my throat, feeling how that sticky goo slides down with a gulp. Gimme!
TeasedMeansPleased, that's a lovely big load but wouldn't it be better to be in horny sissy's mouth, could you tell her to spit it straight into my throat?
Ryuteka, edging for Goddesses' tits is always such a delight but for punishment the desperation from aching balls makes this whore scream even more that cum, will you please squirt your jizz over my face and force me to scoop it into my mouth so I can taste it?
Ecik17, your sperm needs to be my tonight's meal. Shoot your loads into bowl and place it under the table so I can lap it up like a good little sissy puppy!
zuledian
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: Abuse me I must be punished

Post by zuledian »

kjm90, please I can have your delicious cum, I am sooo horny to eat it just only for your amusement! Please, your balls must be really full to feed this pathetic sissy whore!