Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
m1l0v4n4
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by m1l0v4n4 »

Ok so my post didn't post. Thanks for the tease that was a lot of fun, apologies that it took so long to respond (I thought I had)

My Rules :
Spoiler: show
These apply per woman in the image. For videos I will combine the best I can for the duration of the video. For videos, I will try to match speed with whatever is happening in them.

Natural Busty - Image: 60 full strokes plus 5 full strokes per item of clothing or body part visible (lower legs, upper legs, pussy, boob, bum cheek) | Video: 5 strokes per body part (clothed or naked) as mentioned above per scene, pauses allowed
Bondage - Image: 1 min stroking head only (plus busty rules if suitable) | Video: same as busty but if paused strokes to catch up plus ball slaps
Predicament- Image: 1 min stroking and punching balls (plus busty rules if suitable)) | Video: same as busty but if paused double strokes to catch up plus double ball slaps
Self bondage - Video only (hard to tell in images) - 10 strokes per body part(clothed or naked) pausing means edge but double ball slaps

And two bonus rules:
Captioned Image - Whatever it says
Wildcard – each time someone posts for me, then can either add one new rule of their choosing, or add something extra to one of my existing rules. This only applies to that post.

Limits - none of the typical extreme kinks (blood, urine, etc.), nothing in public and no enforced denial longer than the current day (more than that would stop me from playing). Other than those, I want to keep this quite open and see what you all do with it. Can be men in bondage or predicament to set rules but only females count towards strokes.
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by Helequin »

So many people waiting, so now is definitely a good time to contribute if you can. I am still spending some of my tease time working away on the 1000 posts game for this thread, I seem to be running behind perhaps. Or the idea got longer than I predicted. Possibly both.

Anyway, it is the weekend so while it doesn't help clear the list here is an optional and thematic Mother's Day weekend everyone set to give everyone something fun to do. Use your own rules for this, though the girls might have their own orders to add as you go. Some might give you single commands, others wildcard like rules for their pictures. Content is going to be mostly vanilla as usual on this one. Also, it's long, especially if you can't hold back.

As for orgasm, there is a chance. But obviously if you are restricted in any way you will just have to do without :-P

So you know this weekend you have to be good to moms right?

We get whatever we want…well ideally. Even if in this case what I want is the maid and you to watch and worship!

I also want to really, really work you over.

So you should know you'll be serving seven of us today!

And if you go over the edge without our permission well, you'll just have to be punished.

So hold it in. But if for some reason you can't, lick up your mess then go back to the beginning of the set. For every bare nipple, ass or pussy you see you'll have to punch your balls once hard. All the way until you get back to where you ruined and can finish the rest properly!

So I suggest not ruining, now get going and let us have some private fun.

Don't worry, you'll see lots of this body of mine!

Just remember you asked for it if you end up back here letting this mom kick you in the balls!

You know, that actually sounds fun. Why don't you hit yourself in the balls once as hard as you dare every time you see any nudity of me?

*laughs*

Oh don't slow down, go faster!

Sore yet?

Too bad!

I get whatever I want this weekend!

Sure I could get that from you any time

But still, it's fun this way!

Okay you made it. Maybe the next woman in line will ease up on your balls?

Oh wow you look sore! Give them a good hard squeeze for me?

Definitely sore! You better get to the edge to make it feel better. One extra edge per image please!

Now pay attention, the arousal of watching should help too!

At least if I have to be working on Mother's Day, it's a good Day of work!

You are looking better there, but keep edging to be sure!

Oh I fixed his dick too! This really is a good Mother's Day.

Perfect, you're here. I love an audience.

Just stroke your tip for me, I love it when you feel all sensitive. And that goes for the whole time you're here.

Should we get more serious?

Yes!

This is like the perfect gift!

Mind blowing orgasm for me

Teasing for you!

See you later then.

Can you believe all these gorgeous women are moms?

I know you just thought something naughty…slap your balls 5 times fast!

Hmmm better do that again too.

Of course…

I quite like naughty! But watching you slap is fun. 2 good hard ones this time!

Tits! How about an extra pair of edges for them.

So what would you do if I was your mom huh?

Naughty! Hit those balls as hard as you dare!

Although

Flattering too. Give me another extra couple edges.

Fuck yes…3 extra edges!

Four of them!

And five really hard hits on your balls while I cuuuum! Fuck!

You're looking a little tired. Overworked?

Too bad, today is about worshipping me after all! Every image you can choose to give me an extra edge or 3 hard ball slaps. Or if you want out of those, shove something up your ass and fuck yourself along with everythign else you need to do.

Sure, I could just ask for a massage

But this is way more fun to watch.

I'd say your little show made me wet but….

Okay it did make me wet too.

Fuck…this feels amazing. You have one more mom left to visit.

I will laugh so damn hard if you end up back here busting your balls because you ruined to the very last one of us!

You've made it to the last woman you have to worship before you can rest. And maybe I'll even let you cum if you aren't restricted.

But first you're going to have to prove yourself. 1 extra edge per image.

And 1 extra if you can see my ass or pussy. Per image to the end, for all of these.

One more extra if you can see either of my nipples. Yes, that means 3 for this pose.

Getting the idea? I mean what more could I possibly add extra edges for?

You can stop here and just be denied if you like.

But if you want that chance to cum, follow me.

One extra edge for me pleasuring a cock!

Do you even have a chance to last?

Another extra because I want it! You can still give up and be denied right now…

Just keep edging then!

You must know what this pose means…

One extra edge for cum on me!

Don't stop, but give your balls a few good slaps for me while you're edging. Get them nice and ready because I have one more gift I want for Mother's Day from you. It starts with a big capital D, and ends in an L.

Drench me in your cum! Right now! Twice if you can. I want it all!

Active Players
Name - Last post | Last set received - Status
m1l0v4n4 - May 10 | N/A - Waiting
BBBeanie - May 9 | N/A - Waiting
Helequin - May 10 | May 8 - Waiting since May 9
CrazyTheBiker - May 9 | N/A - Waiting
Vennyo - May 10 | May 8 - Waiting since May 9
Amira_Ysis - May 9 | N/A - Waiting
bloody223 - May 9 | May 8 - Waiting since May 9
Roundhound - May 8 | May 8 - Waiting since May 8
zerganterus - May 9 | May 7 - Waiting since May 8
nureinerdiesersteine - May 8 | May 7 - Waiting since May 8

Keermirr - May 8 | May 4 - Only accepting some specific sets for right now.

Xyanaris - May 9 | May 10 - 1 set to reply to
Kjm90 - May 8 | May 9 - 1 set
Ghastly - May 7 | May 9 - 1 set
Tamamo - May 6 | May 9 - 1 set

My Rules
These look long, but they are meant to be really easy to work with. At the most basic level, clothed women are for strokes, any sort of nudity makes me edge. Here’s a quick cheat sheet and colour code:
Stroking: Clothed/Covered
Technique: Touching something grainy/powdery or something see-through
Edging: Nudity, Touching something shiny/glossy, vivid/colourful or liquid, favourite models
Ballbusting: touching something rock/stone/tile/ceramic or black/very dark in colour
Special: custom instructions, wildcards, releases, points, feature category (strappy shoes)
All rules are per woman (or trans model) in the image and stack. I enjoy edging and any sort of creativity adding elements beyond stroke, edge, slap, ruin and/or cum.

Basic Rules for All Images
Breasts, ass and pussy covered - Stroke for 1 minute. Covering with hands/objects counts.
Nude or Partially nude, but out of frame or turned away – 1 Edge with slow strokes
Each visible nipple, ass or pussy - 1 Edge
Cumshot – triggers the liquid modifier (see below).

Favourite or Featured Model (list in spoiler) – Hold all edges for 10 seconds longer. They may also give any custom instructions they want (detail in Extra Info).
Currently Featured: Gloria Sol, Dani Daniels, Amarna Miller, Heather Vandeven, Niemira

Top Favourites: Kyla Cole, Lorena Garcia, Miela (Marry Queen), Caprice (Little Caprice), Ariel (Piper Fawn)

Favourites: Orsi Kocsis (Klaudia), Ivette Blanche (Linda L), Sunny Leone, Chanel Santini, Tori Black, Alexa Tomas, Carlotta Champagne
Feature Category (changes often): Wearing Brown Leather clothing - 1 extra edge, ballbust myself in a way the image seems to suggest to me

Wildcards– add to or modify my rules for the set, as many as you would like. This can be a single small change or turning everything upside down. If you have an idea, feel free to go for it!

Releases – Any releases have to come from custom instructions or wildcards.

Points – Current Total: 0 - To make me want to be teased and edged even more, every edge gives me a point towards a reward I can spend them on. If I cum without permission I must ruin, eat it, lose 250 points and ask for a punishment. 0 Points is the minimum.
Here is the list of rewards and details on punishments. The rewards are meant to be little extras and not come up often. To get a reward, I must spend that many points.

Any time I ruin without permission, I will also take a punishment task of the author's choice. If you're writing a set you can specify at the start of it what the punishment for a ruin will be, or you can wait until I reply to admit the failure and then assign a punishment. If for some reason the author doesn't respond, I will randomize it. I will try to endure each punishment watching content of the model I ruined to where possible unless told otherwise.

The box below contains some punishment ideas, and the number of times I've had to do each one. Of course, anything else you come up with inside my limits is also fair game

Punishment Box:
Times Done - Punishment

0 - Do a dedicated punishment set someone makes for me.
0 – Watch videos of the model I ruined to and stroke non-stop until I cum at least 5 times. Every orgasm must be on my face or eaten up.
0 – Find a 20 minute or longer video with the model I ruined to (anything with a beat or hardcore scene). Fuck my ass to that rhythm without touching my cock.
0 – Watch a video at least 10 minutes long of the model I ruined to, crushing my balls the whole time.
1 – Watch 1 round of a CH video. Ballbust to the beat instead of stroke.
Rewards:
250 – ruined orgasm by crushing my balls
500 – ruined orgasm
750 – palm to full orgasm
1000 – full orgasm
Modifier Rules - change or add to the Basics
These take effect if the model is touching an object (her clothing/worn items don't count unless she says they do) of the given material with any part of her body. That includes sitting, standing, lying or leaning on it. There is more detail on how this works under Advanced Rules if you need it.

Made of grains or small bits (e.g. sand, gravel, snow, powders) - Stroke tip only.
Any see-through solid (e.g. glass, ice, sheer fabric, mesh) - Palm tip instead of stroking.
Shiny or Glossy – Hold any edges for 20s. Separate objects add up.
Brightly Coloured/Vivid - +1 edge and convert all edge riding into +1 edge per 10s I would have spent on edge.
Liquids (or being wet) – +1 edge for each different liquid or source of liquid. (e.g. A girl with cum from 2 guys is +2 edges.)

For these I will hit or squeeze harder the hotter I find the image, unless text specifies the intensity.
Black or very dark colour (e.g. dark wood stain) - Squeeze/Crush balls for 20s or until task is done (whichever is longer).
Rock/Stone/Tile/Ceramic – 5 hits (something like kicks) to the balls during task. Separate items add up.

Advanced Rules:
Detailed Rules for Modifiers:
-Objects count as what they look like (e.g. wood coloured plastic counts as wood etc.).
-Clothing, jewellery and worn items the model is wearing don't count unless she says they do.
-Clearly separate objects will stack the modifier where indicated. (Examples like different planks in the same fence, different rocks in a riverbed, or different metal bolts in the same piece of furniture are not separate objects)

-A single object can only trigger each modifier once unless the model says otherwise. This should reduce confusion, but let you use an image with an elaborate object to stack things when you mean to. (e.g. a black toy with a black strap, doesn’t add 40s of crushing, just 20. But if the toy is shiny then both the Black and Shiny modifiers will count))

-The image has to show the model clearly touching the item to count. If the item is covered or out of frame it does not count unless the model says otherwise (e.g. You can tell my feet are still on the floor, etc.).
Custom Instructions - I will follow whatever any feature or favourite model says (you may add text instructions each time you use an image of them). If there’s no instruction, normal rules for the image apply. Go ahead and use these to get creative and use things not in the rules above (bondage, poses, toys, whatever!). This can also include reasonable 'homework' tasks for between sets or the next 24 hours.

Featuring a new model - You may suggest a model for me to feature at the end of a set. If I agree and add her, I will edge five times and take five hard kicks to the balls for her. Open to suggestions for what I should do if a girl makes it into my permanent favourites.
Videos
Videos follow the above rules for what is on screen. Edging and edge riding is once per minute until there is a minimum 10 second break. Ball hits go up in intensity as the action on screen does. Modifiers all still apply.

Music, CH or BPM – instead of my basic rules you can require I stroke to the beat (or a set BPM stroke speed) for the entire length of a video. Modifiers still apply. If using a CH or other video with instructions make sure to specify if I should follow them or ignore them (or part of them). You can also choose if I should stop at the edge to avoid cumming, or keep stroking at the ordered rhythm regardless until the video ends.
Likes, Toys and Extra Info
Likes/dislikes are in my profile. My rules should be able to make for some interesting combinations of tasks, even when I am allowed to cum so go ahead and use this! I'm always interested in creative ways to screw with orgasms once they're granted :lol:

Anal can be fun, but it will take me a bit of time to prepare, so it doesn't work well as a surprise. I’m also going to leave any anal entirely up to custom instructions, because it’s a type of play I feel needs more care and description than stroking.

Toys - vibrator with one speed, dildo with suction cup, lots of rope/string/rubber bands, some clothes pegs, most household items. More speciality items include:

Humbler, which also has a ball crushing attachment (the sort that is tightened with a pair of knobs).

Ball crusher - can be used by staking weights on it or with screw down knobs.

Cock cage which prevents me from getting much of an erection, but leaves some room for stimulation so I can feasibly edge and cum while restrained in it. It is not secure nor meant to be worn for long periods.
Last Ruin: May 9, by accident
Last Full Orgasm: May 9
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
BBBeanie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by BBBeanie »

Heres a set for @nureinerdiesersteine sorry if it is uneventful this is my first time making something like this but here it goes.
Your rules:
brunette= 100 strokes
blonde= 50 strokes
redhead= edge
lesbians= hit my balls (5 times)
Pic of Selena Gomez= denied for minimum 2 days
Pic of Anna Kendrick= denied for minimum 10 days
Pic of Taylor Swift= denied for minimum one month
Pic of Kate Upton= ruin
Cumshot= cum
Your set:
Lets start with a little warmup
Lets Spice Things up a bit

How are you doing? Are you ready for more?
Here you go!
Lets not forget the balls
All right enough Ball attention lets build you up again
Lots of Stoking maybe you need to edge

cool down a bit
Are You Close?
Then Chose Your fate!

Door #1
Sorry maybe next time.
Door #2
That was a little mean hope you didn't choose this fate
Door #3
Enjoy
Hope you Enjoy!
My rules:
I am more into Ballbusting and a little bit of stroking:
Stroking:
Black hair: 35 strokes
Brunettes: 30 strokes
Red Head: 20 strokes
Alternate Color: 15 strokes

Edging: 1 Edge for everything can stack
Any caption
Clothed normally
Or any picture you specify(can be combined with above)

Ballbusting(I enjoy these the most and also stack)
Boobs: 6 hits
Pussy: 4 hits
Lingerie: 10 hits
Heels/boots: 5 hard hits
Normal underwear/swimwear: 8 hits
Strap on: 5 hits
Ballbusting caption: match number of hits specified adds 10 if none is specified

Special (combinations):
Nude except stockings and heels in dominant pose:15 hard hits
Mila Azul: double everything that applies(strokes,edges,hits)
Full nude: 12 hard hits
Hentai: 5 hard hits
Feel free to add set exclusive rules if you want
You decide if I get to cum or not(can happen in middle of set and I’ll continue till the end)
Playing Please Help Me Cum
Have Fun Pleasing Kyla and Her Guests at Kyla's Party
Enjoy an Erotic Adventure at the LustB&B
Zerg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Zerg »

looks like the list of waiting players is getting realy long, im gona make a few sets to help out

first is for
@CrazyTheBiker
so i can dress you up, that sound fun. put on your Teddy, Bodysuit (honestly at first i thought we are talking about a teddybear costume, but then i googled it and i looks hot :lol: )

use your small plug, you dont need that hole today :-D

oh and you can play this solo

hi there, lets do some easy stroking for warmup
so we have a girl playing this game now
and she even likes to be called a slut and get humiliated..
oh it is gona be fun making sets for you
but im not gona e mean to you in this set yet
this is just a little warmup to test the waters
but what i am gona make you do...

im gona make you edge a whole lot
ImageImage
i hope you are doing ok
are you getting desperate to cum?

its time for some oral play for these bimbos, get your toy ready
just play with it as you want for now
lets try a little deepthroat now, show them what a good slut you are
gag on it
allright easy now
so i cant make you cum, but i could atleast give you some release after all of this...

nope bad luck slut, im gona leave you all desperate. no release for you

im not gona lie, your rules are a bit intimidating :lol: . i hope you still had some fun with this short set . im will try to include some more of your rules next time.

i have a question . if i include one of your favorite girls, do you have to do all of the listed categorys or do i choose one?

and do you prefare it if i make sets for you solo or for you and your mistress? will she play aswell or just do the tasks for you?

sorry im a bit of a dumbo :blush:

next is for BBBeanie
Wildcard: there is one picture with a cat in the background, if you spot if you are allowed to cum to that picture, if not, well bad luck i guess :lol:
lets start with some easy warmup
do you like those pretty girls?
or would you rather see something different?
lets finish off with one more edge
i bet you are already getting bored of stroking, so lets change it up

start hitting your balls
the girls like to see you suffer
dont overdo it, it is gona get much harder
lets turn up the heat
10 hits, dont pussy out
did you find the cat yet?
if not, then you might have missed it ...
the next ones are gona hurt...
HARD hits, dont pussy out

you made it to the end, gratz. did you get to cum?
i dont think so because there was no cat in the pictures :lol: i never intended to let you cum. i will leave you denied and desperate

mr rules :

Stroking :
Baseline is 10 seconds , each category adds 10 seconds
  • Clothing : Panties, bra, skirt, hot pants, socks, stockings
  • Hairstyle : Blonde, unnatural hair color, pigtails, ponytail, wet hair
  • Poses : Assshot, sitting, lying, 2+ girls
Edging :
I must edge after stroking, max 1 edge per picture
  • Nipple , pussy or dick
Punishment :
You can use my kinks to bully me, but you dont have to
  • Cumshot : Hold the edge for 10 seconds
  • T-Girl or BJ: Suck on something phallic
  • BBC : Slap my balls 3 times
  • Peeing : -5 points
  • Facesitting : Stroke at 180 BPM, if i cum it must be ruined
  • Censored : No stroking or edging allowed (can be sissy or beta censored)
  • CEI Caption : Ruined orgasm and lick up some of it (i will only ruin once for the first caption)
Release :
Every edge earns me 1 point, If i ever cum without permission it must be ruined and i fall to 0 points
I can spend my points at the end of the set, otherwise i get denied for 24 hours :

A full orgasm costs 30 points, but it gets cheaper by 10 if i eat it and and/or 20 cheaper if i finish on my face

Wildcard :
You can change or add rules, go as hard as you want, if i dont like something i will simply skip it

Kinklist :
https://i.imgur.com/oXOHfdR.png
https://cdn.rawgit.com/Goctionni/KinkLi ... 1.0.2.html (this is where you can make your own)
Last edited by Zerg on Sat May 11, 2019 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xyanaris
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): YamiLoli is my miss(and sub) who I love so very much!
Sub/Slave(s): YamiLoli is my miss(and sub) who I love so very much!

Post by Xyanaris »

Thank you very much for the set @vennyo

Some of the picture links were broken for me, I needed to search for them with the clues I got in the link name and than I could see them took a bit of time for each broken picture but not really to much

My tip would be to use https://imgur.com/upload and upload the pictures there or paste the link there, and than use right click open in new tab and use that link for pictures

now the technical stuff out of the way
I really enjoyed that tease I liked the different sections and it had an nice length, the ballbusting was around medium for me you could do more if you want, or not, you decide :-D

I am looking forward to the next teasing set

Rules
First of I prefer edging and ballbusting over stroking

"Solo" Girl: 25 Stokres
Lesbian 50 Strokes / and 100 If a blue haired lesbian

"Solo" Futa: 1 Edge / 2 Edges if she has blue hair
"Solo" Girl with blue hair : 2 Edge
Orgy or Gang-bang: 3 Edge / 3 Edge hold if mainly futa
Blue Haired Girl getting gang banged: 5 edge Hold
Trap: 1 Edge / 2 Edges if with blue hair

Caption: 2 Edge if I like it, 1 Edge if I like only the picture and 30 Ballslaps, 50 Ballslaps If I dont like either

Bondage Image : 20 Ball hits with my wooden mallet head
Bondage Image with at least one futa: 10 EXTRA HARD Ball slaps (hurts way more than 20 normal once
Ballbusting Image: 34 Ball Slpas
Picture with Cloth pins or similar on nipples: I will use clothpins to twist my nipples and hold for 20 secounds
Deamons: Squeezing my balls for 30 Secounds per Demon in the picture

Picture with a Chastity device: I will use my chast device on me and watch 7 Minutes of porn, maximum of 4 per set and only at the beginning of it, you may give me Pain pictures in the time ( Just say so while giving me the last chast pic)

General Rule: When Edge and Stroke rules would be in the same pic I will only do the edge, but if pain and edge rule is on the same pic I will do pain first and than edge.
And "Solo" means one or 2 persons in one pic so normal sex would classifie as "Solo", 3 would be orgy/gangbang

And on the last Picture you may decide if I get to cum or not, I will only Cum when you give me a Girl or futa with blue hair as the last picture , else it will be denial.

Extra rule (wildcard) : you may choose other image types and specify the edges/ball busting done for these (must be positive in my fetish chart!!)

Fetishes I don't like and will ignore any pics that have it: feet,Pregnancy,Rimming,Armpits,Penis Humiliation,Farts

as far as amount limits go no hard limits I would like to keep under 40 edges but that's only because I could accidentally ruin it with to many, would also appreciate smaller sets when you don't want to make a big one (please use edge pics instead of strokes in small sets I can start edge on pic 1)
I would like some pain if much or just a few slaps you can fully decide (If you take pleasure in me having pain I encourage you to be as mean as you like, as long as its reasonable)

ask anything you are unclear about

Kinklist and more detailed Fetish chart
Kinklist: https://i.imgur.com/CmojfSs.png

And if you want more detail I had made a fetish Chart from -10 For absolute turnoffs to +10 for absolute most best things, 0 is as good as vanilla,things that dont have (recieving or giving) after the name are the same rating for me at both: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
CrazyTheBiker
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by CrazyTheBiker »

I have 2 sets for you guys, 1 for Zergie and 1 for Nurie.

@zerganterus is up first:

Your slut Anna is now in control Zergie, I hope you are ready.

So you like clothed girls do you? Well let's get you warmed up shall we.

Some little bird told me you like this girl, is that right?

Well you better do some hard and fast strokes for her if you do.

Or she might not want to see you ever again.

And you wouldn't want that, would you?

No, you like jerking for little innocent girls, don't you perv?

Of course you do.

I wonder if you're getting closer to the edge already?

I hope you are, otherwise she could be insulted.

Our time with her is over, we'll be moving on to another 1 of your little girls.

Another little petite girl for you, you beter work that dick boy.

Do you like her as much as the other girl boy?

Well you better edge for her if you do.

Show her how much you love her.

Show her how much you want her.

I hope you are making these edges real close boy.

I'm not going to be happy otherwise.

And you want me to be happy don't you?

Do you want to cum boy?

Well maybe I'll make you cum later on, guess we'll see.

Oh looks like Lexi brought a friend.

Are you jealous of this guy.

Getting to play with your sweet Lexi.

I bet you are boy.

So stroke and edge real good for her and she might call you.

You would like that wouldn't you?

Spending some time with her.

But I have bad news for you boy.

She only likes alpha males.

And guess what: you're a beta.

And you know what beta's like, they like girls with dicks

You love her don't you?

I know you do boy.

So show her how much you love her.

You would love to suck her cock don't you boy?

There's something else you beta boys love.

It's censored porn.

And do you know why?

Because you're not worthy to see these girls.

Oh no, not worthy at all.

You're all just pathetic losers.

Perving on these little innocent girls.

And you know what else you beta boys deserve?

A big release, cum for me boy. But all across your face and eat it nicely. Be a good beta boy for me would ya. (don't forget the ball slaps, make it 10 for me would you, you loser)
@nureinerdiesersteine you're second:

So Nurie, let's get you started shall we.

Let's warm you up first.

Do you know her?

I hope you do.

If not, her name is Jessa Rhodes.

Isn't she cute?

Oh, looks like these girls want your attention as well.

I hope you loved the girls, what's the matter boy? Do your balls hurt?

Oh this will make it stop I hope.

Are your balls still sore?

Stroke harder if they are.

This is Remy LaCroix if you were wondering, isn't she lovely?

Oh the girls want some more playtime with you boy.

Are your balls blue yet boy?

Oh poor little thing.

Edging will make it better won't it?

Either way, you're doing them anyway aren't you?

You dirty little boy.

Dirty boys get punished you know.

I hope you liked it boy, guess what's next?

You know what this means right?

Oh you do.

Ruin it nicely for me and taste it will you boy.

I have a secret to tell you: I'm a swiftie.
@zerganterus
Thank you so much for the set Zergie, I enjoyed it a lot.

So as you asked I put on a red bodysuit, I looked really cute in it so thanks a lot for that. I plugged myself as well of course, like you asked with a small buttplug, I chose for a red metal one, with a white gem on it. It made me look like a total slut, just like you want. :-P

I proceeded with Rani unlocking me and slid the bottom part to the side so I had easy acces to my dick, I was so horny at this point, you are the first one making me a set and I was extremely excited for this. I started the set and did everything you asked, obeying all my rules like a good little slut. Below is a little report.

Report:

The total edge count for the set was: 39 edges :blush:

Normally the suicide girls would make me stroke and edge more but you asked for just 5 edges so that's what I did, they were extremely hot btw. So many beautiful and stong girls to edge for, amazing job. You did forget about the underboob rule, this allows me or Rani to smoke/vape, so after the first suicide girl, Rani started smoking and sensually dancing for me. This made the whole set even harder as you can imagine. :-D

Afterwards was the oral challenge, I don't know if you knew but I have to keep stroking while doing the oral tasks. There was also a redhead in the pictures so she made me edge while sucking for you. I chose a medium size dildo btw, if you were wondering. I started kissing it for the first picture, licking for the second and sucking for the next 2 pics. You asked me to dp after as I did, yes I'm a good slut. And I ended with me gagging on this dick for you and afterwards licking and kissing the dildo which was drenched in my spit. I bet you love that, you dirty boy.

It all ended on this petite girl, so this meant it was chastity time for me. I did my strokes and edge for her (she had a ponytail) and afterwards I had a smoke while my dick got limp again. It was a leaking mess though, since you made me edge so much for you, I loved every second of it. When I was soft, Rani locked me up again but this wasn't the end. Oh no, Rani had a special ending in mind for me. She was so aroused by me edging so much for those suicide girls she decided to cum all over my belly and caged cock when the set ended. I guess that's even more punishment you could say. What can I say, she's a cruel mistress.
Thanks again for the set Zergie, I loved it a lot and I'm looking forward to your other sets for me.

Your slut Anna :love:
I'll answer your questions as well: yes I have to do all the classes for the favourite girls. And you can make these sets for me solo or for the both of us. I'd like to see what Rani does when you guys make her do a set with me. But don't say I didn't warn you guys for a possible reprisal attack. She's always with me even if I can do the set solo, she likes to keep an eye on me you see. :innocent:

@Helequin
Now involving Helie's everyone set, I have to ask you something Helie. I looked over the whole set (it's huge), and I added everything I have to do to the following report. My question is: do you want me to play? It's quite insane with my rules you see, so let me know what you think.

I decided on only using my Stroking and Edging and Riding rules, it would be impossible otherwise. I would like to dress up as a maid, since it goes well with the theme of serving your moms. So I divided everything into rounds (7 in total + the end)

First: 500 strokes + 20 edges
Second: 800 strokes + 48 edges and 400 riding strokes + 13 ball slaps
Third: 90 edges and 1500 riding strokes + 14 extra edges
Fourth: 180 strokes + 132 edges and 900 riding strokes
Fifth: 700 strokes + 11 edges + 18 ball slaps
Sixth: 180 strokes + 36 edges and 300 riding strokes + 33 ball slaps (Rani decided)
Seventh: 600 strokes

Ending: 750 strokes + 25 edges + 10 ball slaps + ruin on my belly

Total: 3710 strokes + 376 edges and 3100 riding strokes + 74 ball slaps + ruin on my belly
My rules + introduction:

Hi you dirty jerkers,

Anna here, so I'm a recent trans girl (m2f) with a mistress (m2f), her name is Rani, who would like to join this beautiful game you all have created. Rani is the Dom and I'm the sub in this relation. If you adress us please adress me like a girl, because that's what I am, a girl with a nice and beautiful cock. We both like to explore and test new things, and push our limits. As far as top and bottom goes, while we dom, she's top and I'm bottom but we don't bother really because we like both outside of our dom world. We also don't care if you're male or female because if you're a fun person we'll probably fuck your brains out. :-P

Now I know my rules might seem intimidating at first, but trust me they're not so bad. If you have any questions about them, feel free to ask me, I don't bite, I think. :innocent:
If you want to post a picture for me and you're scared of all the extra content you have to add, just add it. Me and my mistress will fill in the gaps for you, we don't want you breaking your head over them. :-)

I'll be starting on some sets for you all as well tomorrow and I hope they turn out allright. There's some people in this game who I owe a set already. A big thank you to Helie for helping with my rules and also making this amazing game, and also a shoutout to Keer. I'm his Anna Banana :love:

I think this covers most about me and my rules, so I hope you all make great sets for me and I'll try my best to make good ones in return as well. I'm a dumbo sometimes, so I'll probably balls something up along the way but well, I'm bananas so. :w00t:

PS: Don't hesitate to go all out on me, I'm sure I can take it.

Rules
Don't be hesitant to pick difficult pictures, if you don't fill in all the rules me and my mistress will do it for you. I love it when you use dirty talk or humiliation on me so don't go soft on me. (e.g. call me a slut)

Wildcard:
I'll wear an anal plug for you.

Available sizes: S, M, L, XL

If any pictures require me to do butt stuff I'll take it out but afterwards it goes straight back in. Other wildcards are always welcome as well of course, I love surprises. :blush:
Dress me up:
Have you always dreamed of dressing up your real life barbie doll? Well now is your time.

You can choose what me and Rani look like. For any special requests please pm me.

PS: Google is your friend boys.

Wigs:

You can choose a hairstyle as well, I'll style the wig myself.

Black Half Long

Blonde Long
Blonde Long Curly

Brunette Long

Redhead Short
Redhead Long
Redhead/Black Long

Blue Half Long
Pink Long
White Long

I have long brunette hair and Rani has half long blonde/black hair.
Make up:

I have a lot of colors, trust me. So just ask and I'll try to match when I don't have the requested color.

Blush
Eyelashes (Fake)
Eyeliner
Eyeshadow
Highlight
Lipgloss
Lipstick
Mascara
Nail polish
Dresses:

Babydoll dress
Ball Gown dress
Bodycon dress
Cocktail dress
Sheath dress
Shift dress
Slip dress
Wedding dress
Tops:

Bandeau
Bandeau top
Blouson
Camisole/Camisole top
Crop top
Drop shoulder sleeved Bodice
Shirt
Shrug
Strapless Bodice
Sweater
Sweatshirt
T-Shirt
Tank top
Skirts:

A line skirt
Ballet skirt/Ballerina skirt
Circle skirt
Gored skirt
Mini skirt
Pencil skirt
Split skirt
Pants:

Jeans
Jeggings
Jorts
Leggings/Tights
Shorts
Short shorts/Hot pants
Tap pants
Lingerie/Underwear:

Lingerie is also available in crotchless versions and male versions (e.g. pantyhose).

Babydoll
Boyshorts
Bodystockings
Bra/Brassiere
Bralette
Briefs
Bustier
Corset
Crop Top Lingerie
Garter Belts
Gartini
G string
Hosiery
Knickers
Maillot
Push up Bras
Seamless Panties
Padded Bra
Panty
Pantyhose
Slip (half or full)
Stockings
Teddy, Bodysuit
Thong
Loungewear/Nightwear:

Bed Jacket
Dressing Gown
Nightgown
Pajamas
Robe
Swimwear/Sportswear:

Bathing suit
Bathrobe
Bikini
Leotard
Swimming Costume
Tankini
Unitard
Coats/Jackets:

Bolero Jacket
Cropped jacket
Duster coat
Fur coat
Trench coat
Costumes:

I love cosplay as well, so send me any requests you have.

Catsuit
Doctor
Domme
Farmer girl (Dungarees)
Fetish (rubber/latex/pvc)*
Furry (Bunny,Cat, Dog, Fox)
Maid
Military general (general cap + latex suit)
Nurse
Police girl
School girl
Secretary
Sex slave
Soldier
Stewardess

*We have a lot of fetish clothes, so we probably have what you want.
Shoes:

Ankle boots
Ballerinas
Calf boots
Canvas shoes
High Heels
Knee high boots
Platform heels
Platform shoes
Stiletto heels
Thigh high boots
Trainers
Wedges
Accesories:

Anklet
Armlet
Bracelet
Collar
Earrings
Fingerless gloves
Foot socks/Footsies/Footies
Wedding Garter
Girdle
Gloves
Leg warmers
Masks
Nipple pasties

Yes I know, I'm totally addicted to clothes and shoes. But hey, what did you expect, all girls are.
Stroking:
Just simple stroking tasks, they always apply and anything else stacks on top.

It involves only hair color atm, might change later though:

Black: 15
Brunette: 25
Blonde: 50
Redhead: Edge
Other: Edge and hold for 50 strokes

If they have a certain hairstyle, you can give me additional strokes:

Short: 15
Curly: 25
Pigtails: 50
Ponytail: Edge
Long (really long): Edge and hold for 50 strokes
Braids: 3 edges and hold for 75 strokes
Edging and Riding:
Make me edge and ride for you baby.

You can decide for me how many edges I have to do and how long to ride them (min. values are mandatory), categories:

Tattoos: Edge (min. 1)
Piercings: Edge (min. 1)
Tattoos and piercings: Edge and ride (min. 3 + min. 25 strokes riding)
Suicide girls: Edge and ride (min. 5 + min. 50 strokes riding)
StasyQ girls: Edge (min. 3)
Playboy girls: Edge (min. 3)
High heels: Edge and ride (min. 10 + min. 75 strokes riding)

Suicide girls: tattoos and piercings and other hair color.
Favourites:
My favourite stars.

These girls make me do all the mentioned classes below. You can go extreme on these pictures, make me push my limits for these beautiful goddesses.

Megan Rain ==> Stroking + Edging and Riding + Chastity
Kali Roses ==> Stroking + Edging and Riding + Anal
Katrina Jade ==> Stroking + Edging and Riding + Spit Roast

Aletta Ocean ==> Stroking + Oral + Edging and Riding

Guerlain ==> Stroking + Chastity + Anal
Nancy A ==> Stroking + Chastity + Oral
Anjelica ==> Stroking + Oral + Smoking

Hailey Leigh ==> Chastity + BDSM + Anal + Oral

Chanel Santini ==> Stroking + Anal + BDSM
Aubrey Kate ==> Stroking + Anal + BDSM + CBT

StasyQ:
SunnyQ ==> Stroking + Edging and Riding + ruin + CBT
LeeQ ==> Stroking + Edging and Riding + CBT

Playboy:
Leanna Decker ==> Stroking + Edging and Riding + cum + punishment from mistress + Denial + Smoking
Elizabeth Marx ==> Stroking + Edging and Riding + ruin + Denial + Smoking
Gia Ramey Gay ==> Stroking + Edging and Riding + Denial + Smoking

Not all classes are mandatory, I'll fill them in myself if you leave some open. All task are done at the same time, except for the chastity one. (in case I need to get soft, order is important here)
Release:
Make me ruin myself.

I'm not allowed a release without permission of my mistress, but you can make me ruin for you if you want. If my mistress allows a release, I'll tell you when I make a set for one of you boys and I'll tell Helequin as well so he can put this information in the overview of the game.

My mistress on the other hand is allowed a release, so if you want us to play together and have picked a picture with the right class (Anal and Oral) you can make her release in me or on me in whatever way you want. If you do, also tell me if I need to add some cumplay as well.

You can make me ruin multiple times as well if you like.
Special classes
A collection of loads of stuff I like, if you have any questions about these please ask.

How these classes work: you can pick toys and techniques so I have to use these for the pictures you picked from the available content. You can apply this to a series of images too. Please specify a number or time, otherwise I'll have to choose. (or my mistress)

Anal play:
Make me play with my booty.

Available toys:

Dildo: S, M, L, XL
Finger: 1, 2, 3, 4, Fist
Vibrator: S, L
Anal beads: M, L
Prostate Vibe
My mistress (M to L)

Available content:

Transgender
Crossdressing
Femboy

My mistress will help me with these tasks if she's around.
Oral play:
Make me play with my mouth and throat.

Available techniques:

Kissing
Licking
Spit
Sucking
Sloppy
Deepthroat
Gagging
Cumshot (mistress)
Swallow (mistress)

Some only available with my mistress, when you choose these I'll wait untill she's around.
I'll do these task with a dildo as well, I choose the size though.

Available content:

Fake tits
Fake lips
Big butts
Bimbo
Spit Roast:
Basically Anal + Oral

Choose an anal toy and an oral technique for me.

Available content:

Deepthroat
Swallowing
Cum in mouth
Creampie
Cum in ass

Not both choices are mandatory, I'll choose myself if you only specify one.
BDSM:
Anything bondage or restraint related + also clothespins or nipple clamps.

Available techniques:

Blindfold
Gag (Ball or ring)
Collar
Collar + Leach
Cuff hands
Cuff legs
Cuff hands + legs (on bed)
Rope harness
Hogtie

All techniques can be combined.

Available content:

Hentai
Futa
3DX (check out Affect3D and Slushe)
CBT:
Anything involving pain.

Available toys

Hand
Foot or heel (only for penis)
Flicker
Flogger
Paddle
Whip

Available techniques

Head (penis)
Shaft (penis)
Balls
Butt
Thighs
Belly (tummy)
Tits

Available content

Smoking
Femdom

Intensity will be chosen by me or my mistress.
Smoking:
Make me smoke or vape.

Available toys

Cigarettes
Vape

Available techniques

Me
My mistress
Smokeplay (penis or face)

Available content

Underboob tattoos (the best tattoos)

This is one of my favourite fetishes so be generous with this one please.
Chastity and Denial:
Make me put on my chastity belt and deny me. (wearing a chastity belt is mandatory for me when not playing)

When you include any of these pictures I have to go soft as quick as I can and put on my chastity belt. You can also add a day of denial.

Available content

Fitness girls
Petite girls

Denial is not mandatory.
Girl classes
A collection of loads of girls I like, these girls make me do special tasks.

How these classes work: you can pick toys and techniques so I have to use these for the pictures you picked from the available girls. You can apply this to a series of images too. Please specify a number or time, otherwise I'll have to choose. (or my mistress)

The mentioned classes are the same ones as in the special classes (all information can be found in the respective special class). All normal rules don't apply here.

Whatever the outcome, I have to edge 5 times to every picture of these girls. Edges are after the task when not possible during the task. You can also at all times make my mistress smoke or vape.(yes this is extremely hardcore, don't you love it)

Sounding:
Make me sound myself.

Available toys:

Penis plug: 3 different shapes (pig, peak and wave shape)
Short sound: with bumps and 8 mm diameter, 15 cm long
Long sound 1: smooth and 10 mm diameter, 21 cm long
Long sound 2: smooth and 12 mm diameter, 25 cm long

Available girls:

Angela White
Angell Summer
Jasmine James
Rae Lil Black

The short one has a hole in it so you can make me ruin while it's in.
Fleshlight:
Make me play with a fleshlight.

Available toys:

Pussy:

Christy Mack: Attack
Dillion Harper: Crush
Riley Steele: Nipple Alley
Stoya: Destroya
Tori Black: Torrid

Butt:

Adriana Chechik: Next Level
Eva Lovia: Spice

Available techniques:

Stroking
Edging and Riding

Available girls:

Dani Jensen
Elena Koshka
Jill Kassidy
Liya Silver[

You can make me ruin in these little pussies.
Aquaphilia:
Make me play in the bathtub.

Available techniques:

Stroking
Edging and Riding
Anal (mistress)

Available girls:

Bella Rose
Hannah Hays
Melody Marks
Sasha Rose

I love taking a hot and soapy bath, but I love playing in it more.
Liquids:
Make my mistress give me a nice massage, with some twists of course.

Available toys:

Baby oil
Fake cum
Hot wax
Lube
Massage oil (normal, cold and hot variants)

Available techniques:

Chastity
Edging and Riding (with magic wand)

BDSM: My mistress might tie me up, I'll go nuts if she does this to me. (this is not a choice, just information)

I'm in chastity at all times during this task. After the massage I'll edge and ride myself with the magic wand.

Available girls:

Ella Hughes
Lana Rhoades
Stella Cox
Tori Black

Show me if you'll treat me to just a massage, or a punishment as well (my mistress will love you if you punish me).
Face Fucking:
Extremely hardcore version of Oral play.

Available toys

Just 1: Rani's dick (mistress)

Available techniques

Choking/breathplay
Crying/runny make up
Deepthroat
Drool/drool explosion
Face sitting
Face slapping
Gagging
Spit
Sloppy

Available girls

Aidra Fox
Jessa Rhodes
Marley Brinx
Misha Cross

Just tell me how long you want me to get fucked up by her.
Dress up:
Make me dress up for you.

Look for the available clothes under the Dress me up category, cosplay is only by request.

Available clothes

Cosplay (Chastity + 2 free classes)
Costumes (Chastity + 1 free class)
Fetish (BDSM + CBT + 1 free class)
Furries (BDSM + CBT)

The available techniques are in brackets.

Available girls

August Taylor
Nikki Rhodes
Skyla Novea
Vivian Azure

You can pick a class of your own choosing from the special classes when a free class is allowed.
Marking and Frotting:
Mark me, and make me and my mistress frot together.

Using a marker I'll write anything you want on my body, no place is off limits. Afterwards make me and my mistress frot each other.

Available techniques

CBT
BDSM

Available girls

Ariana Grande
Hailee Steinfeld
Selena Gomez
Taylor Swift

Let my mistress mark me and afterwards frot me while tied up and being tortured.
PS: Little easter egg, if you post pictures of Bailey Paris or Kimberlee for me, I'll cum twice in 1 set for you and you'll unleash the wrath of my mistress on me

BBBeanie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by BBBeanie »

@zerganterus Thank you for the set i really enjoyed the trashing to my balls and that cat was a good touch too. :lol:. I will say though, I may have been a bit vague with my rules as the special hard hits was supposed to be nude with heels and stockings but you had said hard hit with heels an lingerie. Which is fine I then counted those types of pics as hard hits and redid the hits accordingly to what i think you meant for that last section. My favorite pic below is an example of what i had in mind to counting for hard hits. Anyway, it was a good set and I enjoyed it. Thank you.
This was my favorite out of all the picks
My Rules(edited slightly)
I am more into Ballbusting and a little bit of stroking:
Stroking:
Black hair: 35 strokes
Brunettes: 30 strokes
Red Head: 20 strokes
Alternate Color: 15 strokes

Edging: 1 Edge for everything can stack
Any caption
Clothed normally
Or any picture you specify(can be combined with above)

Ballbusting(I enjoy these the most and also stack)
Boobs: 6 hits
Pussy: 4 hits
Lingerie: 10 hits
Heels/boots: 5 hard hits
Normal underwear/swimwear: 8 hits
Strap on: 5 hits
Ballbusting caption: match number of hits specified adds 10 if none is specified

Special (combinations):
Nude except stockings and/or heels in dominant pose:15 hard hits(replaces normal hits for boobs and pussy)
ex:
Mila Azul: double everything that applies(strokes,edges,hits,hard hits)
ex:
would count as 30 hard hits
Full nude: 12 hard hits(replaces normal hits)
Hentai: 5 hard hits(does not replace normal hits)
Feel free to add set exclusive rules if you want
You decide if I get to cum or not(can happen in middle of set and I’ll continue till the end)
Playing Please Help Me Cum
Have Fun Pleasing Kyla and Her Guests at Kyla's Party
Enjoy an Erotic Adventure at the LustB&B
Zerg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Zerg »

@CrazyTheBiker
Thanks for that first set Anna, it was amazing. you even included my absolute favorite girl lilcanadiangirl :love: :love: . i used to have a rule where you could give me any command if you post a picture of her, but it is probably good that i took the rule out ocnsidering what a bully you are. :\'-(

i almost went over the edge on the last picture of lexie, and then you made me ruin on the next picture anyways, that was kinda funny :lol: . oh and that self facial rule was intendet to be an optional choice from my side, because i learned that if you give the people in this game a choice they will always choose the worst one. i did it anyways but i am gona get you back for that

and i almost feel bad that i made such a short set for you now, but dont worry i already have something planned for the next time :whistle:

my rules :

Stroking :
  • Clothing : Panties, bra, hot pants, socks, stockings
  • Hairstyle : Blonde, unnatural hair color, pigtails, ponytail
  • Other : Assshot, 2+ girls
Edging :
  • Nipple , pussy or dick : 1 edge
  • Cumshot : hold edge for 10 seconds
Punishment :
You can use my kinks against me, but you dont have to
  • T-Girl : Suck on something phallic
  • CEI Caption : Ruined orgasm and lick up some of it (i will only ruin once for the first caption)
Release : currently 35 points
Every edge earns me 1 point, If i ever cum without permission it must be ruined and i fall to 0 points
i can spend 30 points to cum at the end, otherwise i get denied for 24 hours :

Wildcard :
You can change or add rules, go as hard as you want, if i dont like something i will simply skip it

Kinklist :
https://cdn.rawgit.com/Goctionni/KinkLi ... 1.0.2.html (this is where you can make your own)
Last edited by Zerg on Mon May 13, 2019 8:29 am, edited 6 times in total.
Mr.styr
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mr.styr »

zerganterus wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:40 pm
set for @ Mr. Styr
hi there lets start nice and easy
Thank you for this hot and intensive set! Thank you very much for chance to serve my precious queen =) Double ruins before release is just greate, I hope somebody do 4-5 ruins before release. Just wanna try ;)
Sorry for such long time before answer, but I need many tryes before can do it. Many fails was on animated gifs and hot photos of my queen with secret girls. Helga Lovekaty (@helga_model) was very lovely to see in set. 100+ stroke lovely ))
Intresting method to warm up - multiple edges and around 1 minute to hold on ech picture and light pictures after warm up. This was cool. Thank you for your set, I'm verry enjoy your work :blush:
No new girls was revealed... sadly :innocent:

My new rules:
1 wildcard slot (you can add 1 your rule for set)
1 gif image after minimum of 10 static images doubles everything on it (Tripples if girl from Five Queen list)

Secret list rules:
Secret Girls list contains about 50 pornstars and 5 girls from this list is Five Queens.
I'll do all Secret Girls and Five Queens rules even this girl is not revealed, but I'll reveal only one girl for one set and leave others in secret. Five Queens have a priority for revealing, if I revealed Secret Girls, so there is no hidden queens in set.
If in set will be any pornstar from my Secret Girl list, after finish your set, I'll edge'N'ride for 5 minutes to her video (at my choice, U don't need to gues %) ) and deny/cum/ruin with her orgasm depends on end of your set.

for each girl:
Blondes - 50 strokes or 1 edge
Black hair - 75 strokes or 1 edge
Redhead - 100 strokes or 1 edge
any other hair color - 25 strokes without edge
+25 strokes and edge after all strokes if one of Five Queens
+100 strokes if I know celebrity from picture (+ Edge after strokes if she is a VS angel)

add (one for each girl):
Tight dress - 1 edge
Naked girl - 1 edge
Laced bra or/and panties - edge'N'ride 10 sec

add (one for each girl):
Black or/and white lingerie - edge'N'ride 10 sec
any other color, many colors or bikini - 1 edge

add (cumulative for each beautiful babe):
Beautiful babe - 1 edge (+ edge'N'ride 15 sec if Secret Girl or 30 sec if on of Five Queens)
Very long hair - 1 edge
Bright\shine\gloss lips - 1 edge
High heels - 1 edge
Toys - 1 edge (for every)
Exposed naked pair of boobies - 1 edge (if not very large)
Ass possing - 1 edge
Cock - 1 edge (for every)
Garter - 1 edge (or edge`N`ride 30 seconds is full set with corset, stockings and high heels)
Corset - edge'N'ride 15 sec (+15 sec b\w color, +15 sec with stockings, +15 sec with lingerie gloves)
Stockings - edge'N'ride 15 sec (+15 sec b\w color, +15 sec with corset, +15 sec with garter, +15 sec with high heels, +15 sec with ass exposing)

add (one):
Solo girl mastrubating/toy - edge'N'ride 15 sec
Couple sex - 1 edge (+ edge'N'ride 15 sec if lesbian)
Group sex - 2 edges (+ edge'N'ride 15 sec if contains lesbian action or girls only)

add (one):
Kissing - 1 edge
Cock/toy in girl - 1 edge
Fingering or cock touching - 2 edges
Licking cock or girl - 2 edges
Combination of 2 - edge'N'ride 15 sec
Combination of 3 - edge'N'ride 30 sec
Combination of 4 - edge'N'ride 1 min
Girls only - +1 edge or +15sec to Edge'N'Ride duration
Every queen on pic - +1 edge or +15sec to Edge'N'Ride duration

ruin/orgasm rules:
Cum on girl in last pic - edge'N'ride 1 min & orgasm (if set contains one of Five Queens and last girl is not from queens list, then ruin)
Cum on girl in any pic - edge'N'ride 30 sec & ruin (multiple ruins by set allowed and preferred, +30 sec if girl from Five Queens list)
any other last pic - denied

Already revealed secret girls and queens:
  • Belle Knox,
  • Dillion Harper,
  • Elsa Jean,
  • Emily Bloom,
  • Janice Griffith ,
  • Jenny Blighe,
  • Kenna James,
  • Kristal Boyd (Anjelica) ,
  • Little Caprice ,
  • Malena Morgan,
  • Michaela Isuzzu,
  • Nessa Devil,
  • Red Fox,
  • Riley Reed,
  • Ryan Ryans,
  • Sasha Gray,
  • Stoya
#13 in Pornstar Tournament 5 - Sissy Edition

Fan and rare member of Noah, Helequin and benbron forum games.

Have a pornhubpremium for incoming videotasks :blush:
Mr.styr
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mr.styr »

zerganterus wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 8:45 pm my rules :

Stroking :
  • Clothing : Panties, bra, skirt, hot pants, socks, stockings
  • Hairstyle : Blonde, unnatural hair color, pigtails, ponytail, wet hair
  • Poses : Assshot, sitting, lying, 2+ girls
Edging :
  • Nipple , pussy or dick
Punishment :
You can use my kinks to bully me, but you dont have to
  • Cumshot : Hold the edge for 10 seconds
  • T-Girl or BJ: Suck on something phallic
Release : currently 24 points
I can spend my points at the end of the set, otherwise i get denied for 24 hours :

A full orgasm costs 30 points, but it gets cheaper by 10 if i eat it and and/or 20 cheaper if i finish on my face

Wildcard :

Kinklist :
I'll try to do some for you. I'm not very good at it, but hope You will enjoy :blush:
Let's start from some sort of warm up:

Enought with warming up, let's do some edges

May be you like some edge holding. I don't know, but I like it very much, so...

I found some pics with one of your category. I think it will be good finish and looks like You have enought points for cum. :blush:

I hope you enjoy :blush:

My new rules:
1 wildcard slot (you can add 1 your rule for set)
1 gif image after minimum of 10 static images doubles everything on it (Tripples if girl from Five Queen list)

Secret list rules:
Secret Girls list contains about 50 pornstars and 5 girls from this list is Five Queens.
I'll do all Secret Girls and Five Queens rules even this girl is not revealed, but I'll reveal only one girl for one set and leave others in secret. Five Queens have a priority for revealing, if I revealed Secret Girls, so there is no hidden queens in set.
If in set will be any pornstar from my Secret Girl list, after finish your set, I'll edge'N'ride for 5 minutes to her video (at my choice, U don't need to gues %) ) and deny/cum/ruin with her orgasm depends on end of your set.

for each girl:
Blondes - 50 strokes or 1 edge
Black hair - 75 strokes or 1 edge
Redhead - 100 strokes or 1 edge
any other hair color - 25 strokes without edge
+25 strokes and edge after all strokes if one of Five Queens
+100 strokes if I know celebrity from picture (+ Edge after strokes if she is a VS angel)

add (one for each girl):
Tight dress - 1 edge
Naked girl - 1 edge
Laced bra or/and panties - edge'N'ride 10 sec

add (one for each girl):
Black or/and white lingerie - edge'N'ride 10 sec
any other color, many colors or bikini - 1 edge

add (cumulative for each beautiful babe):
Beautiful babe - 1 edge (+ edge'N'ride 15 sec if Secret Girl or 30 sec if on of Five Queens)
Very long hair - 1 edge
Bright\shine\gloss lips - 1 edge
High heels - 1 edge
Toys - 1 edge (for every)
Exposed naked pair of boobies - 1 edge (if not very large)
Ass possing - 1 edge
Cock - 1 edge (for every)
Garter - 1 edge (or edge`N`ride 30 seconds is full set with corset, stockings and high heels)
Corset - edge'N'ride 15 sec (+15 sec b\w color, +15 sec with stockings, +15 sec with lingerie gloves)
Stockings - edge'N'ride 15 sec (+15 sec b\w color, +15 sec with corset, +15 sec with garter, +15 sec with high heels, +15 sec with ass exposing)

add (one):
Solo girl mastrubating/toy - edge'N'ride 15 sec
Couple sex - 1 edge (+ edge'N'ride 15 sec if lesbian)
Group sex - 2 edges (+ edge'N'ride 15 sec if contains lesbian action or girls only)

add (one):
Kissing - 1 edge
Cock/toy in girl - 1 edge
Fingering or cock touching - 2 edges
Licking cock or girl - 2 edges
Combination of 2 - edge'N'ride 15 sec
Combination of 3 - edge'N'ride 30 sec
Combination of 4 - edge'N'ride 1 min
Girls only - +1 edge or +15sec to Edge'N'Ride duration
Every queen on pic - +1 edge or +15sec to Edge'N'Ride duration

ruin/orgasm rules:
Cum on girl in last pic - edge'N'ride 1 min & orgasm (if set contains one of Five Queens and last girl is not from queens list, then ruin)
Cum on girl in any pic - edge'N'ride 30 sec & ruin (multiple ruins by set allowed and preferred, +30 sec if girl from Five Queens list)
any other last pic - denied

Already revealed secret girls and queens:
  • Belle Knox,
  • Dillion Harper,
  • Elsa Jean,
  • Emily Bloom,
  • Janice Griffith ,
  • Jenny Blighe,
  • Kenna James,
  • Kristal Boyd (Anjelica) ,
  • Little Caprice ,
  • Malena Morgan,
  • Michaela Isuzzu,
  • Nessa Devil,
  • Red Fox,
  • Riley Reed,
  • Ryan Ryans,
  • Sasha Gray,
  • Stoya
#13 in Pornstar Tournament 5 - Sissy Edition

Fan and rare member of Noah, Helequin and benbron forum games.

Have a pornhubpremium for incoming videotasks :blush:
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

Lots of posts...I need to hurry up on that 1000th reply thing...

@CrazyTheBiker:
Sets made for everyone can get a little wild if your rules stack up certain ways, since there's no way for me to make sure it's sane for everyone. So in general, when things go crazy like that it's definitely worth adjusting them. to what works for you I definitely wouldn't be trying to get you started with 376 edges lol.
For you specifically, dressing up sounds perfect. Otherwise I would definitely tone that edging down somehow. I don't have any great suggestions off the top of my head for what you should do. But maybe one idea.

The last everyone set I made I said to ignore your rules but use them for inspiration. Instead, just immediately do whatever the picture makes you think of doing or wanting to do. That could be really simple like stroking or edging, or a complicated mix of little tasks. Just whatever pops into your mind seeing that image. Oh and if an image makes you want to cum, just edge instead unless given explicit permission to cum.

So you could play the set that way to offset some of your rules which get out of hand. Or you could play it so you do whatever the picture makes Mistress Rani think of making you do. ;-)
@Roundhound:
You've been waiting a little too long I think. Looking at your rules, I'm also not sure what else you could add. Sometimes just shaking up which categories trigger what can make things feel different. Your rules have always been pretty focused on what the model looks like, so you could try something like rules based on poses, expressions or something else along those lines.

Wildcard:
The women might add some little requests later on.

I couldn't help but notice your brunette rule is gone. Well I guess you get an actual warm up this time.

Still I wouldn't count on this set being nice…did you really do as Caprice asked and looked for any oversights in your rules?

I'm pretty sure she was going to get you started on all that cumming on command stuff. But now I don't know…

But then I don't know everything! I just heard this all second hand from Kyla.

She's too busy preparing something which will torment all of the players. Busy enough she's not even posing for it!

And we're off and really started now aren't we?

I really, really am curious what they'll do to you today.

I might have to check in and get the story from you another time. Head on in now.

Oh hey Roundhound! You picked a great time to walk in.

Ginger is just doing her thing…and you both being here is turning me on even more!

Wow she's tight! And I'm just so hot…

Knowing that you'd blow off Caprice even just a tiny little bit to benefit me…

Makes me want to fuck you again. After Ginger is done of course!

You do know what I'm talking about right?

Ginger: If he doesn't do I get your cock longer?

Chanel: You can both get as much as you want!

You better give us a while Roundhound, I can give you a more personal touch next time. Have fun today.

You made it. Good.

Did you have fun edging to Chanel and her friend? Edging MORE to Chanel than you do to me…again?

I thought we learned this lesson! Keep slapping for my heels even if they're out of frame. I want to hear you whimper at least a little.

I thought we could move on to cumming on command…but now we're back at the basics.

I don't need to get the absolute most from you

But no one should get more than me. Not unless I say so!

So. Normally this is where I strip right down and tease you senseless.

Or if we had been on task you would have cum to two of my friends already and I'd be gently working you up to number 3.

Instead I have my back turned, giving you as few edges as I can and making you hit your own balls constantly.

I suppose that makes my point rather clear right?

Maybe I'm being too harsh, but Kyla said she warned you a while ago.

And then I gave you another hint last time too.

So no, not too harsh even if I can't really stay angry with you, watching you do everything I ask. But now you know exactly what to fix for me, and I'm looking forward to getting to play properly next time! You better head back inside, I need to go conspire with Kyla about something for some game of hers she's making.

*You head inside to meet the last woman of the day, realizing someone has gone and posted pictures on the wall all down the hallway. It was going to be a long walk.*

And apparently a painful one too.

*The last image before the door has a little note: 'Someone suggested I should have covered the whole wall with these floor to ceiling. See, I'm not that demanding! XOXO C' *

Marry told me you might need some…comforting after your meeting. And something about it was time someone other than her did that?

So, what can I do to help? You look frustrated and a little sore.

I'm sure these will help with the sore part!

You know I can't make you cum, Caprice would kill me.

Or just throw me over a bed and fuck me sideways until I begged her to stop…anyway, she'd be upset at me.

But we can at least still make that cock feel great until this has to end right?

If you like you can edge for my pussy and ass instead of slapping.

That has to be better than me hiding them constantly!

See!

Now if I could give you just a little advice…

Do something for Caprice. Don't just 'fix' your rules as she sees it

But do something you think she will really quite enjoy just because!

I'm sure it would really help her get back in the mood to make you cum! And hey, I won't mind if you really, really appreciate my little tip either. *giggles* Okay, that's enough I think, time for you to go get some rest in a moment.

Wait try the other door! That's the hall with…too late.

Active Players
Name - Last post | Last set received - Status
Mr. Styr - May 11 | N/A - Waiting
BBBeanie - May 11 | May 11 - Waiting since May 11
CrazyTheBiker - May 11 | May 11 - Waiting since May 11
Xyanaris - May 11 | May 10 - Waiting since May 11
m1l0v4n4 - May 10 | N/A - Waiting
Helequin - May 11 | May 8 - Waiting since May 9
Vennyo - May 10 | May 8 - Waiting since May 9
Amira_Ysis - May 9 | N/A - Waiting
bloody223 - May 9 | May 8 - Waiting since May 9

Keermirr - May 8 | May 4 - Only accepting some specific sets for right now.

zerganterus - May 11 | May 11 - 1 set to reply to
Roundhound - May 8 | May 11 - 1 set
nureinerdiesersteine - May 8 | May 11 - 2 sets
Kjm90 - May 8 | May 9 - 1 set
Ghastly - May 7 | May 9 - 1 set
Tamamo - May 6 | May 9 - 1 set

My Rules
These look long, but they are meant to be really easy to work with. At the most basic level, clothed women are for strokes, any sort of nudity makes me edge. Here’s a quick cheat sheet and colour code:
Stroking: Clothed/Covered
Technique: Touching something grainy/powdery or something see-through
Edging: Nudity, Touching something shiny/glossy, vivid/colourful or liquid, favourite models
Ballbusting: touching something rock/stone/tile/ceramic or black/very dark in colour
Special: custom instructions, wildcards, releases, points, feature category (strappy shoes)
All rules are per woman (or trans model) in the image and stack. I enjoy edging and any sort of creativity adding elements beyond stroke, edge, slap, ruin and/or cum.

Basic Rules for All Images
Breasts, ass and pussy covered - Stroke for 1 minute. Covering with hands/objects counts.
Nude or Partially nude, but out of frame or turned away – 1 Edge with slow strokes
Each visible nipple, ass or pussy - 1 Edge
Cumshot – triggers the liquid modifier (see below).

Favourite or Featured Model (list in spoiler) – Hold all edges for 10 seconds longer. They may also give any custom instructions they want (detail in Extra Info).
Currently Featured: Gloria Sol, Dani Daniels, Amarna Miller, Heather Vandeven, Niemira

Top Favourites: Kyla Cole, Lorena Garcia, Miela (Marry Queen), Caprice (Little Caprice), Ariel (Piper Fawn)

Favourites: Orsi Kocsis (Klaudia), Ivette Blanche (Linda L), Sunny Leone, Chanel Santini, Tori Black, Alexa Tomas, Carlotta Champagne
Feature Category (changes often): Wearing Brown Leather clothing - 1 extra edge, ballbust myself in a way the image seems to suggest to me

Wildcards– add to or modify my rules for the set, as many as you would like. This can be a single small change or turning everything upside down. If you have an idea, feel free to go for it!

Releases – Any releases have to come from custom instructions or wildcards.

Points – Current Total: 0 - To make me want to be teased and edged even more, every edge gives me a point towards a reward I can spend them on. If I cum without permission I must ruin, eat it, lose 250 points and ask for a punishment. 0 Points is the minimum.
Here is the list of rewards and details on punishments. The rewards are meant to be little extras and not come up often. To get a reward, I must spend that many points.

Any time I ruin without permission, I will also take a punishment task of the author's choice. If you're writing a set you can specify at the start of it what the punishment for a ruin will be, or you can wait until I reply to admit the failure and then assign a punishment. If for some reason the author doesn't respond, I will randomize it. I will try to endure each punishment watching content of the model I ruined to where possible unless told otherwise.

The box below contains some punishment ideas, and the number of times I've had to do each one. Of course, anything else you come up with inside my limits is also fair game

Punishment Box:
Times Done - Punishment

0 - Do a dedicated punishment set someone makes for me.
0 – Watch videos of the model I ruined to and stroke non-stop until I cum at least 5 times. Every orgasm must be on my face or eaten up.
0 – Find a 20 minute or longer video with the model I ruined to (anything with a beat or hardcore scene). Fuck my ass to that rhythm without touching my cock.
0 – Watch a video at least 10 minutes long of the model I ruined to, crushing my balls the whole time.
1 – Watch 1 round of a CH video. Ballbust to the beat instead of stroke.
Rewards:
250 – ruined orgasm by crushing my balls
500 – ruined orgasm
750 – palm to full orgasm
1000 – full orgasm
Modifier Rules - change or add to the Basics
These take effect if the model is touching an object (her clothing/worn items don't count unless she says they do) of the given material with any part of her body. That includes sitting, standing, lying or leaning on it. There is more detail on how this works under Advanced Rules if you need it.

Made of grains or small bits (e.g. sand, gravel, snow, powders) - Stroke tip only.
Any see-through solid (e.g. glass, ice, sheer fabric, mesh) - Palm tip instead of stroking.
Shiny or Glossy – Hold any edges for 20s. Separate objects add up.
Brightly Coloured/Vivid - +1 edge and convert all edge riding into +1 edge per 10s I would have spent on edge.
Liquids (or being wet) – +1 edge for each different liquid or source of liquid. (e.g. A girl with cum from 2 guys is +2 edges.)

For these I will hit or squeeze harder the hotter I find the image, unless text specifies the intensity.
Black or very dark colour (e.g. dark wood stain) - Squeeze/Crush balls for 20s or until task is done (whichever is longer).
Rock/Stone/Tile/Ceramic – 5 hits (something like kicks) to the balls during task. Separate items add up.

Advanced Rules:
Detailed Rules for Modifiers:
-Objects count as what they look like (e.g. wood coloured plastic counts as wood etc.).
-Clothing, jewellery and worn items the model is wearing don't count unless she says they do.
-Clearly separate objects will stack the modifier where indicated. (Examples like different planks in the same fence, different rocks in a riverbed, or different metal bolts in the same piece of furniture are not separate objects)

-A single object can only trigger each modifier once unless the model says otherwise. This should reduce confusion, but let you use an image with an elaborate object to stack things when you mean to. (e.g. a black toy with a black strap, doesn’t add 40s of crushing, just 20. But if the toy is shiny then both the Black and Shiny modifiers will count))

-The image has to show the model clearly touching the item to count. If the item is covered or out of frame it does not count unless the model says otherwise (e.g. You can tell my feet are still on the floor, etc.).
Custom Instructions - I will follow whatever any feature or favourite model says (you may add text instructions each time you use an image of them). If there’s no instruction, normal rules for the image apply. Go ahead and use these to get creative and use things not in the rules above (bondage, poses, toys, whatever!). This can also include reasonable 'homework' tasks for between sets or the next 24 hours.

Featuring a new model - You may suggest a model for me to feature at the end of a set. If I agree and add her, I will edge five times and take five hard kicks to the balls for her. Open to suggestions for what I should do if a girl makes it into my permanent favourites.
Videos
Videos follow the above rules for what is on screen. Edging and edge riding is once per minute until there is a minimum 10 second break. Ball hits go up in intensity as the action on screen does. Modifiers all still apply.

Music, CH or BPM – instead of my basic rules you can require I stroke to the beat (or a set BPM stroke speed) for the entire length of a video. Modifiers still apply. If using a CH or other video with instructions make sure to specify if I should follow them or ignore them (or part of them). You can also choose if I should stop at the edge to avoid cumming, or keep stroking at the ordered rhythm regardless until the video ends.
Likes, Toys and Extra Info
Likes/dislikes are in my profile. My rules should be able to make for some interesting combinations of tasks, even when I am allowed to cum so go ahead and use this! I'm always interested in creative ways to screw with orgasms once they're granted :lol:

Anal can be fun, but it will take me a bit of time to prepare, so it doesn't work well as a surprise. I’m also going to leave any anal entirely up to custom instructions, because it’s a type of play I feel needs more care and description than stroking.

Toys - vibrator with one speed, dildo with suction cup, lots of rope/string/rubber bands, some clothes pegs, most household items. More speciality items include:

Humbler, which also has a ball crushing attachment (the sort that is tightened with a pair of knobs).

Ball crusher - can be used by staking weights on it or with screw down knobs.

Cock cage which prevents me from getting much of an erection, but leaves some room for stimulation so I can feasibly edge and cum while restrained in it. It is not secure nor meant to be worn for long periods.
Last Ruin: May 9, by accident
Last Full Orgasm: May 9
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by dix »

CrazyTheBiker wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 7:34 pm
My rules + introduction:

Hi you dirty jerkers,

Anna here, so I'm a recent trans girl (m2f) with a mistress (m2f), her name is Rani, who would like to join this beautiful game you all have created. Rani is the Dom and I'm the sub in this relation. If you adress us please adress me like a girl, because that's what I am, a girl with a nice and beautiful cock. We both like to explore and test new things, and push our limits. As far as top and bottom goes, while we dom, she's top and I'm bottom but we don't bother really because we like both outside of our dom world. We also don't care if you're male or female because if you're a fun person we'll probably fuck your brains out. :-P

Now I know my rules might seem intimidating at first, but trust me they're not so bad. If you have any questions about them, feel free to ask me, I don't bite, I think. :innocent:
If you want to post a picture for me and you're scared of all the extra content you have to add, just add it. Me and my mistress will fill in the gaps for you, we don't want you breaking your head over them. :-)

I'll be starting on some sets for you all as well tomorrow and I hope they turn out allright. There's some people in this game who I owe a set already. A big thank you to Helie for helping with my rules and also making this amazing game, and also a shoutout to Keer. I'm his Anna Banana :love:

I think this covers most about me and my rules, so I hope you all make great sets for me and I'll try my best to make good ones in return as well. I'm a dumbo sometimes, so I'll probably balls something up along the way but well, I'm bananas so. :w00t:

Rules
Don't be hesitant to pick difficult pictures, if you don't fill in all the rules me and my mistress will do it for you. I love it when you use dirty talk or humiliation on me so don't go soft on me. (e.g. call me a slut)

Wildcard:

If any pictures require me to do butt stuff I'll take it out but afterwards it goes straight back in. Other wildcards are always welcome as well of course, I love surprises. :blush:
Dress me up:
Have you always dreamed of dressing up your real life barbie doll? Well now is your time.

You can choose what me and Rani look like. For any special requests please pm me.

Wigs:

Black Half Long

Blonde Long
Blonde Long Curly

Brunette Long

Redhead Short
Redhead Long
Redhead/Black Long

Blue Half Long
Pink Long
White Long

Make up:

I have a lot of colors, trust me. So just ask and I'll try to match when I don't have the requested color.

Blush
Eyelashes (Fake)
Eyeliner
Eyeshadow
Highlight
Lipgloss
Lipstick
Mascara
Nail polish
Dresses:

Babydoll dress
Ball Gown dress
Bodycon dress
Cocktail dress
Sheath dress
Shift dress
Slip dress
Wedding dress
Tops:

Bandeau
Bandeau top
Blouson
Camisole/Camisole top
Crop top
Shirt
Shrug
Strapless Bodice
Sweater
Sweatshirt
T-Shirt
Tank top
Skirts:

A line skirt
Circle skirt
Gored skirt
Mini skirt
Pencil skirt
Split skirt
Pants:

Jeans
Jeggings
Jorts
Leggings/Tights
Shorts
Short shorts/Hot pants
Tap pants
Lingerie/Underwear:

Lingerie is also available in crotchless versions and male versions (e.g. pantyhose).

Babydoll
Boyshorts
Bodystockings
Bra/Brassiere
Bralette
Briefs
Bustier
Corset
Crop Top Lingerie
Garter Belts
Gartini
G string
Hosiery
Knickers
Maillot
Push up Bras
Seamless Panties
Padded Bra
Panty
Pantyhose
Slip (half or full)
Stockings
Teddy, Bodysuit
Thong
Loungewear/Nightwear:

Bed Jacket
Dressing Gown
Nightgown
Pajamas
Robe
Swimwear/Sportswear:

Bathing suit
Bathrobe
Bikini
Leotard
Swimming Costume
Tankini
Unitard
Coats/Jackets:

Bolero Jacket
Cropped jacket
Duster coat
Fur coat
Trench coat
Costumes:

Catsuit
Doctor
Domme
Farmer girl (Dungarees)
Maid
Nurse
Police girl
School girl
Secretary
Sex slave
Soldier
Stewardess

Shoes:

Ankle boots
Ballerinas
Calf boots
Canvas shoes
High Heels
Knee high boots
Platform heels
Platform shoes
Stiletto heels
Thigh high boots
Trainers
Wedges
Accesories:

Anklet
Armlet
Bracelet
Collar
Earrings
Fingerless gloves
Wedding Garter
Girdle
Gloves
Leg warmers
Masks
Nipple pasties

Yes I know, I'm totally addicted to clothes and shoes. But hey, what did you expect, all girls are.
Stroking:

Edging and Riding:

You can decide for me how many edges I have to do and how long to ride them (min. values are mandatory), categories:

Favourites:
My favourite stars.

These girls make me do all the mentioned classes below. You can go extreme on these pictures, make me push my limits for these beautiful goddesses.

StasyQ:

Playboy:
Leanna Decker ==> Stroking + Edging and Riding + cum + punishment from mistress + Denial + Smoking

Not all classes are mandatory, I'll fill them in myself if you leave some open. All task are done at the same time, except for the chastity one. (in case I need to get soft, order is important here)
Release:
Make me ruin myself.

I'm not allowed a release without permission of my mistress, but you can make me ruin for you if you want. If my mistress allows a release, I'll tell you when I make a set for one of you boys and I'll tell Helequin as well so he can put this information in the overview of the game.

My mistress on the other hand is allowed a release, so if you want us to play together and have picked a picture with the right class (Anal and Oral) you can make her release in me or on me in whatever way you want. If you do, also tell me if I need to add some cumplay as well.

Special classes
A collection of loads of stuff I like, if you have any questions about these please ask.

How these classes work: you can pick toys and techniques so I have to use these for the pictures you picked from the available content. You can apply this to a series of images too. Please specify a number or time, otherwise I'll have to choose. (or my mistress)

Anal play:

Available toys:

Prostate Vibe
My mistress (M to L)

Available content:

Transgender
Crossdressing
Femboy

Oral play:

Available techniques:

Kissing
Licking
Spit
Sucking
Sloppy
Deepthroat
Gagging
Cumshot (mistress)
Swallow (mistress)

Some only available with my mistress, when you choose these I'll wait untill she's around.

Available content:

Fake tits
Fake lips
Big butts
Bimbo
Spit Roast:
Basically Anal + Oral

Available content:

Deepthroat
Swallowing
Cum in mouth
Creampie
Cum in ass

BDSM:

Available techniques:

Blindfold
Gag (Ball or ring)
Collar
Collar + Leach
Cuff hands
Cuff legs
Rope harness
Hogtie

Available content:

Hentai
Futa
CBT:
Anything involving pain.

Available toys

Hand
Flicker
Flogger
Paddle
Whip

Available techniques

Head (penis)
Shaft (penis)
Balls
Butt
Thighs
Belly (tummy)
Tits

Available content

Smoking
Femdom

Smoking:
Make me smoke or vape.

Available toys

Cigarettes
Vape

Available techniques

Me
My mistress

Available content

Chastity and Denial:
Make me put on my chastity belt and deny me. (wearing a chastity belt is mandatory for me when not playing)

When you include any of these pictures I have to go soft as quick as I can and put on my chastity belt. You can also add a day of denial.

Available content

Fitness girls
Petite girls

Denial is not mandatory.
Girl classes

How these classes work: you can pick toys and techniques so I have to use these for the pictures you picked from the available girls. You can apply this to a series of images too. Please specify a number or time, otherwise I'll have to choose. (or my mistress)

The mentioned classes are the same ones as in the special classes (all information can be found in the respective special class). All normal rules don't apply here.

Whatever the outcome, I have to edge 5 times to every picture of these girls. Edges are after the task when not possible during the task. You can also at all times make my mistress smoke or vape.(yes this is extremely hardcore, don't you love it)

Sounding:
Make me sound myself.

Available toys:

Available girls:

Angela White
Angell Summer
Jasmine James
Rae Lil Black

Fleshlight:

Available toys:

Pussy:

Butt:

Available techniques:

Stroking
Edging and Riding

Available girls:

Dani Jensen
Elena Koshka
Jill Kassidy
Liya Silver[

Aquaphilia:

Available techniques:

Stroking
Edging and Riding
Anal (mistress)

Available girls:

Bella Rose
Hannah Hays
Melody Marks
Sasha Rose

Liquids:

Available toys:

Baby oil
Fake cum
Hot wax
Lube

Available techniques:

Chastity

BDSM: My mistress might tie me up, I'll go nuts if she does this to me. (this is not a choice, just information)

I'm in chastity at all times during this task. After the massage I'll edge and ride myself with the magic wand.

Available girls:

Ella Hughes
Lana Rhoades
Stella Cox
Tori Black

Show me if you'll treat me to just a massage, or a punishment as well (my mistress will love you if you punish me).
Face Fucking:

Available toys

Available techniques

Choking/breathplay
Crying/runny make up
Deepthroat
Drool/drool explosion
Face sitting
Face slapping
Gagging
Spit
Sloppy

Available girls

Aidra Fox
Jessa Rhodes
Marley Brinx
Misha Cross

Dress up:

Look for the available clothes under the Dress me up category, cosplay is only by request.

Available clothes

Furries (BDSM + CBT)

Available girls

August Taylor
Nikki Rhodes
Skyla Novea
Vivian Azure

You can pick a class of your own choosing from the special classes when a free class is allowed.
Marking and Frotting:

Using a marker I'll write anything you want on my body, no place is off limits. Afterwards make me and my mistress frot each other.

Available techniques

CBT
BDSM

Available girls

Ariana Grande
Hailee Steinfeld
Selena Gomez
Taylor Swift

Let my mistress mark me and afterwards frot me while tied up and being tortured.
PS: Little easter egg, if you post pictures of Bailey Paris or Kimberlee for me, I'll cum twice in 1 set for you and you'll unleash the wrath of my mistress on me
Making a set for @CrazyTheBiker

:construction:

Edit: Set created and put in new post. :-)
Last edited by dix on Sun May 12, 2019 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CrazyTheBiker
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by CrazyTheBiker »

Hello guys, Anna here:

Fun fact, first reply I got after my set:
Thanks for that first set Anna, it was amazing. you even included my absolute favorite girl lilcanadiangirl :love: :love: . I used to have a rule where you could give me any command if you post a picture of her, but it is probably good that I took the rule out connsidering what a bully you are. :\'-(
So apparently I'm a bully straight away lol, I warned you all you were no match for me. Trust me, you have seen nothing yet Zergie.

Today I have 2 sets: 1 for Helie, and 1 for kitty Xyana and Keer.

@dix: You're making me excited, I can't wait. :blush:

@Xyanaris and @Keermirr, you both are up first:

So our little kitty Xyana loves ballbusting and edging and Keer is in training. I can work with that, I hope you both are ready. :-P

Today I'd like to introduce 1 of my favourite 3DX artists: TheDude3DX. He's really talented and I'd like to show his girls to you both today. For Xyana, just use your normal edging rules but when there's 2 or more girls on screen, edge at least once for every girl. I'll also make your balls blue this set kitty, but I choose those rules instead. Oh exciting isn't it. :-D

And for Keer, well you can edge whenever you feel like. I don't instruct you to edge every picture but at least give some edges for the girls or they might come back later and you'll regret that for sure. Do 3 edges for your favourite picture at least, and also tell me which girl you liked the most.

Now let's start shall we. :innocent:

I'd like you both to meet Yelena, isn't she beautiful? Now Xyana, be a good kitty and slap your balls 5 times every picture from now on.

I hope you have edged at least once for her already Keer, I won't be happy otherwise.

Now Xyana, turn it up and slap your balls 10 times from now on.

Oh looks like Yelena brought a friend.

Her name is Mari, and I'd like you to edge for her Keer.

More ballbusting my little kitty, 15 slaps now.

Now do 5 hard slaps for me Xyana. I know you love it girl.

Oh, a new challenger appears. Edge for Marcella Keer

She wants to play with both the girls, oh what a naughty slut. She reminds me of myself. :-D

Hold up, hot slut coming through. Meet Kayla you pervs, edge for her Keer. And Xyana, 10 hard slaps from now on.

Xyana, I hope your balls are getting blue girl. To check, squeeze them for 20 secs for every picture for me.

Xyana, you're such a good little kitty. Keep squeezing girl.

I hope you have been doing some edges Keer, these girls deserve it from you perv.

Last challenger appears, it's Tatiana. Oh my she's a total bitch. Keer, edge and Xyana 5 slaps with your wooden mallet.

Kayla is saying goodbye now, Tatiana gets to fuck Yelena senseless now.

Keep edging Keer, and keep slapping Xyana. Don't disappoint me, you will regret it.

Oh, Tatiana is cumming. I wonder if you both get to cum? Guess we'll find out soon won't we.

Keer, ruin it for your Anna Banana. And Xyana, my little kitty, though luck but I don't see any blue hair. I guess you're denied this time girl.
@Helequin, you're up next (read report first):

So first up, this set is very brutal. I want you to do anal and eat your own cum at the end. If you don't want to, send me a pm and I'll change the set. But don't peek if you're too pussy to do the set.

For all the material rules, I didn't pay attention to them. They're quite confusing to keep track of but I guess you could figure out yourself if you need to do additional stuff I suppose. :-D

But If you're brave enough, feel free to continue. Like I said, prepare for anal, get your dildo with suction cup, lube of course and a glass or bowl. (I'll go mostly custom for your instructions) This set is really long, so take your time for it.

Oh Helie, I have heard you made our little Anna angry.

And from what I heard, she's not a person you want to make angry.

But I guess you'll find out soon. :smile:

Do you like me boy?

I know you do. ;-)

What is it with all you pervs loving clothed girls btw.

We look so much better naked, don't you agree?

I know you do, make these strokes and edges count boy.

Or Anna will get even more upset.

And trust me that's the last thing you want.

I've hear her mistress is one of the hardest girls out there.

What's her name? Rani isn't it?

Yes it is, that Rani is a cruel bitch.

She makes beta boys like you cry.

So think twice before messing with Anna again will you.

Because if her Rani sees she's angry she might even come for you.

And I don't want my little Helie to cry and be scared.

No I want him to stroke his nice cock for me and worship me.

I need it you know.

I'm a total attention whore.

You like my body don't you boy?

Well, stroke and edge harder for me then.

Show me how much you want me.

How much you love me.

I'm your goddess boy.

You'll do anything I say won't you?

I know you will boy.

So be a good boy and bust those balls 5 times for the upcoming 10 pics.

Make it 10 from now on boy.

Ok that's enough Helie, oh did that hurt sweetie?

Oh poor thing.

But enough edging boy, I'm going out soon, that's why I'm dressed again.

You like me better this way anyway. Don't you boy?

All clothed, you beta loser.

Oh hey there boy.

What's your name?

Helequin? No that doesn't ring a bell.

Oh wait, are you that beta loser Anna was talking about?

You are, oh hi I'm MiamiQ

Yes Anna warned me about you.

How much of a pussy you are.

She was also telling me about punishing you for making her angry.

Do you know what she meant?

You don't, oh that's too bad.

Hold up boy, I'm being called.

Oh speak of the devil, it's Anna.

Hi girl, what? Oh Helie, yes he is here.

You want me to do what?

Oh Rani's orders, well shit girl.

Ok bye girl, love you. :love:

Haha, you fucked up boy.

Oh you don't know what you have done.

Didn't anyone warn you about Rani?

She's the devil herself, everyone is scared of her.

I guess you'll find out soon boy.

Anna is forcing my hand btw, don't take this personal.

She wants you to fuck yourself with that dildo of yours.

While of course stroking and edging like a good little boy.

Yes I know she's totally crazy.

Guess that's why some call her Anna Banana.

She's totally bananas you know.

But we better get to the task at hand.

Do you have your lube and dildo ready boy?

You have,that's a good boy.

Oh, before I forget, also get a glass or bowl boy.

I'll tell you later what it's for.

Now lube up your finger boy.

And start circling your hole.

Is it all lubed boy? Ok put your finger in, just one for now.

Push it in all the way, relax and when you're ready slide it back and forth.

Now 2 fingers boy.

Relax boy, go slow.

3 fingers now boy.

You love your penis bouncing around while doing this boy? Oh keep stroking and edging btw.

What's that boy?

You're wondering why I'm making you do this?

Well let me tell you a secret boy.

I'm one of Rani's favourite girls.

So I'll do anything she tells me.

Even if it's playing with stupid beta loser like you Helie.

What's that?

Oh you love being called a loser, especially by hot girls.

Of course you do boy.

You can't deny your true nature boy.

How's that hole of yours boy?

Is it all stretched and loose yet?

It is you say?

Ok get the dildo boy.

First give it a kiss boy.

Now spit on it, make it all wet for me.

Ok suck on it boy, make it drool with your spit.

Ok that's enough boy.

Lube it some more.

And get it ready. :-D

Ok boy, put it on the ground and kneel down on it.

Get only the head in for now.

You like that?

Of course you do, you're a beta loser.

Now sit down on it boy.

Get it all the way down boy.

Is it down yet boy?

Take your time.

It's all the way in you say?

Ok just sit on it for a moment boy, don't forget to stroke and edge boy. If you did forget, there will be severe punishment.

Ok boy, now start going up and down boy.

Slow at first boy.

Get used to the feeling.

Fill it grind your insides.

Your dick twitching when you hit the prostate.

You love it don't you?

Go faster whenever you're ready boy.

Keep going Helie.

Go faster and faster.

Untill you're fucking that dick like a good little boy.

Ok boy, I want you to ruin yourself after every 5 pictures of me. And put it all in that glass or bowl you brought.

Ruin for me boy. And keep fucking and edging for me, don't you dare stop loser.

You like me more this way don't you, all clothed and covered for you, you dirty perv?

Ruin again, don't spill boy, or I'll get mad.

You just love ruining yourself for me don't you boy?

I know you do, ruin it boy.

And again boy, last time. Ruin it for Rani's little slut.

Ok boy, stop fucking yourself now. Also stop stroking and edging, that's enough for today.

I'll just dress myself while you coat that dick in your ruined cum boy.

Get it all on there boy.

Every last drop.

Oh you know what's coming next don't you?

Of course you do, you beta loser.

Suck it you loser.

Suck it like a good little beta boy.

Who doesn't deserve pussy, only cock.

Cum covered cock, stuffed down your throat.

Ok enough sucking boy, bust those balls. 20 slaps each picture.

Ok that's enough, now get your cage on loser.

Now you're all locked up, like you should be loser.

You don't even deserve to stroke for us girls.

You're too much of a loser for that.

Too much of a beta loser who only deserves cock in his ass or mouth.

In fact, don't even look at me. Get the fuck out of here you perv.

You better be on your guard boy, Anna and Rani are not to be messed with. Now leave the cage on for another hour before you take it off. And if in the next set you get to cum, I deny you. No cumming for you. Yes I'm the boss now bitch. :w00t:

The girl's real name is Liza Mint, you can look her up on insta: merzybitch.

1 last inspirational picture before she goes. :wave:
@Helequin, I have a little report from your everyone set as well:

Thanks for the reply Helie, and yes I agree, with my rules that's pretty much impossible. So you said to just make Rani decide what to do. And well, that's exactly what she did. So first up, I dressed up as a sexy little maid for you, not wearing any panties of course. Afterwards she put on a gag, nipple clamps and unlocked my cage so we could play. She took out my prostate vibe and put on latex thigh high boots. She went full Domme mode you could say. She lubed me up, slid the toy in my little hole and we were ready to go. Just a heads up, my prostate vibe has a remote control, so she was in full control. She laid me on the bed and told me to edge to every picture once, yes that's 102 edges in total. Thanks a lot Helie.

I guess you could say I entered the seven rings of hell thanks to you Helie,I will have my revenge. Well if you do the set you'll see. So I started and did my first edge for the first picture, but she asked me to stand up. I was like, oh no what is she going to do. She told me to spread my legs and kicked me hard in the balls, yes she ballbusted me everytime I edged. So overall this was an insane set, not only did I have to edge so many times (which was really easy with the vibe up my ass) but my balls were also fucked. I ruined 5 times in total when doing the edges, sometimes with that vibe you just lose control, trust me it's insane. When I ruined, Rani slapped my dick around 20 times. Oh yes, she's very cruel.

At the end, she just let me become soft and locked me up again like nothing happened. When I was locked, she took a fleshlight and started stroking untill she came. Yes I had to watch the whole thing, on top she started smoking when she came and made me lick up all the mess. She made me swallow it all and blew all the smoke in my face while I was licking her clean. When she was cleaned she took a marker and wrote Helie's Bitch on my chest. Again, thanks a lot Helie, I hope you're happy now.
My rules + introduction:

Hi you dirty jerkers,

Rules

Wildcard:

Dress me up:

Wigs:

Black Half Long

Blonde Long
Blonde Long Curly

Brunette Long

Redhead Short
Redhead Long
Redhead/Black Long

Blue Half Long
Pink Long
White Long

Make up:

Blush
Eyelashes (Fake)
Eyeliner
Eyeshadow
Highlight
Lipgloss
Lipstick
Mascara
Nail polish
Dresses:

Babydoll dress
Ball Gown dress
Bodycon dress
Cocktail dress
Sheath dress
Shift dress
Slip dress
Wedding dress
Tops:

Bandeau
Bandeau top
Blouson
Camisole/Camisole top
Crop top
Shirt
Shrug
Strapless Bodice
Sweater
Sweatshirt
T-Shirt
Tank top
Skirts:

A line skirt
Circle skirt
Gored skirt
Mini skirt
Pencil skirt
Split skirt
Pants:

Jeans
Jeggings
Jorts
Leggings/Tights
Shorts
Short shorts/Hot pants
Tap pants
Lingerie/Underwear:

Babydoll
Boyshorts
Bodystockings
Bra/Brassiere
Bralette
Briefs
Bustier
Corset
Crop Top Lingerie
Garter Belts
Gartini
G string
Hosiery
Knickers
Maillot
Push up Bras
Seamless Panties
Padded Bra
Panty
Pantyhose
Slip (half or full)
Stockings
Teddy, Bodysuit
Thong
Loungewear/Nightwear:

Bed Jacket
Dressing Gown
Nightgown
Pajamas
Robe
Swimwear/Sportswear:

Bathing suit
Bathrobe
Bikini
Leotard
Swimming Costume
Tankini
Unitard
Coats/Jackets:

Bolero Jacket
Cropped jacket
Duster coat
Fur coat
Trench coat
Costumes:

Catsuit
Doctor
Domme
Farmer girl (Dungarees)
Maid
Nurse
Police girl
School girl
Secretary
Sex slave
Soldier
Stewardess

Shoes:

Ankle boots
Ballerinas
Calf boots
Canvas shoes
High Heels
Knee high boots
Platform heels
Platform shoes
Stiletto heels
Thigh high boots
Trainers
Wedges
Accesories:

Anklet
Armlet
Bracelet
Collar
Earrings
Fingerless gloves
Wedding Garter
Girdle
Gloves
Leg warmers
Masks
Nipple pasties

Stroking:

Edging and Riding:

Favourites:
My favourite stars.

StasyQ:

Playboy:

Release:
Make me ruin myself.

Special classes

Anal play:

Available toys:

Prostate Vibe
My mistress (M to L)

Available content:

Transgender
Crossdressing
Femboy

Oral play:

Available techniques:

Kissing
Licking
Spit
Sucking
Sloppy
Deepthroat
Gagging
Cumshot (mistress)
Swallow (mistress)

Available content:

Fake tits
Fake lips
Big butts
Bimbo
Spit Roast:
Basically Anal + Oral

Available content:

Deepthroat
Swallowing
Cum in mouth
Creampie
Cum in ass

BDSM:

Available techniques:

Blindfold
Gag (Ball or ring)
Collar
Collar + Leach
Cuff hands
Cuff legs
Rope harness
Hogtie

Available content:

Hentai
Futa
CBT:
Anything involving pain.

Available toys

Hand
Flicker
Flogger
Paddle
Whip

Available techniques

Head (penis)
Shaft (penis)
Balls
Butt
Thighs
Belly (tummy)
Tits

Available content

Smoking
Femdom

Smoking:
Make me smoke or vape.

Available toys

Cigarettes
Vape

Available techniques

Me
My mistress

Available content

Chastity and Denial:

Available content

Fitness girls
Petite girls

Denial is not mandatory.
Girl classes

Sounding:
Make me sound myself.

Available toys:

Available girls:

Angela White
Angell Summer
Jasmine James
Rae Lil Black

Fleshlight:

Available toys:

Pussy:

Butt:

Available techniques:

Stroking
Edging and Riding

Available girls:

Dani Jensen
Elena Koshka
Jill Kassidy
Liya Silver[

Aquaphilia:

Available techniques:

Stroking
Edging and Riding
Anal (mistress)

Available girls:

Bella Rose
Hannah Hays
Melody Marks
Sasha Rose

Liquids:

Available toys:

Baby oil
Fake cum
Hot wax
Lube

Available techniques:

Chastity

Available girls:

Ella Hughes
Lana Rhoades
Stella Cox
Tori Black

Face Fucking:

Available toys

Available techniques

Choking/breathplay
Crying/runny make up
Deepthroat
Drool/drool explosion
Face sitting
Face slapping
Gagging
Spit
Sloppy

Available girls

Aidra Fox
Jessa Rhodes
Marley Brinx
Misha Cross

Dress up:

Available clothes

Furries (BDSM + CBT)

Available girls

August Taylor
Nikki Rhodes
Skyla Novea
Vivian Azure

Marking and Frotting:

Available techniques

CBT
BDSM

Available girls

Ariana Grande
Hailee Steinfeld
Selena Gomez
Taylor Swift

dix
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by dix »

CrazyTheBiker wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 7:34 pm
Set for CrazyTheBiker - I hope this set is ok for you. You have quite a lot of interesting rules. I'd certainly like to play around more with them in the future. Especially once that involve your Mistress too.

Wildcards and other bits.

That's quite the set of rule you have there. I'll have to see what I can do with it.

Wildcard - Fetch all your plugs with you and whatever lubricant that you may require. You will wear them when instructed to do so throughout the set.

Dress me up - You are to be naked for the duration of this little game but you may choose to wear which ever combination of wigs and makeup that you like.

Other - You will also need some form of stopwatch and either some physical dice or a dice roller site - https://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm - for this set.

Oh and any accidents will be ruined and cleaned up in the appropriate manner and then that section of the tease shall be restarted.

Now, let's get on to the fun part...
The set.

Welcome. I'm here to start off our little game. We'll begin easy with some nice simple stroking and then we'll see where we go from there. But first when don't you get naked and slip that small buttplug of yours into your ass.

All done? Well then, lets begin...

I'm one of your favourties right? Do you enjoy stroking that little cock for me, stroker? Of course you do. All you little stroker sluts love jerking yourselves to beautiful women. But it doesn't matter what you enjoy, you're here for our ammusement now so you'll do as we say. Now stroke that thing nice and slow for me.

Is that cock getting nice and hard yet? Keep stroking it for me. Don't speed up yet though, just keep it nice and slow.

Enjoying the view, my little stroker slut? Just keep pumping away.

Does this make it better? Or maybe worse in your case seeing as you can't stroke that thing nice and fast. Just keep going with those slow, teasing strokes.

Would you like me to take some of these clothes off maybe? Would that help that poor little dick get a bit harder for me?

Or maybe another quick flash of my pussy would do the trick? I think you can start stroking a little bit faster now too. Just up to a nice medium pace though. We don't want to get too carried away now.

That's it, stroker slut. Keep pumping that little cock while I get undressed.

It's so much better with out all those clothes. Don't you agree?

I think you're nicely warmed up now, don't you?

But I just couldn't let you leave without showing you my tattoo now could I? This means I get to make you edge for me, right? Let's see, how many edges do I think you should do for me? Well seeing as we're playing a game let's use dice to decide on how many times you have to edge that pathetic littel cock for my ammusement. Roll a 6 sided die (Or a dice roller website) and then give me that amount of edges. There's no need to hold them but you shouldn't rest for more than 30 seconds inbetween each one. Enjoy, my little stroker slut.

Hi there. Welcome to the second round. I think it's safe to turn things up a little bit now, right? Oh and before we start take that small buttplug out and replace it with the medium one. Once you're comfortable we can get going.

So, another pathetic stroker just dying to jerk his little cock for my entertainment. Spit on that excuse for a cock and get it all wet then start jerking it for me. Stroke at a nice normal pace. I don't want you going too fast and making a mess.

It says here that I'm another of your favourite models. Am I supposed to be flattered by the fact that you enjoy jerking that pathetic cock to me? Though I guess you can't help it, you strokers are all the same. But I can guess why you like me looking at some of the other things that you've witten down. Tattoos for example. And seeing as you can see mine now you can give me one edge. Make sure to cool off once you've edgeed though. We don't want any accidents.

Looks like it's more stroking and edging for you, my little slut. Again, just one edge will do for now.

Oh look... Another of your favourite things, Piercings. It looks like you really enjoy it when you get to see tattoos and piercings together. I guess you owe me 3 edges with a little riding too. Remeber to to rest inbetween them.

You strokers really are gluttons for punishment. You know what to do. Another round of stroking followed by 3 edges with riding.

Thoses poor balls aren't starting to feel the strain already are they? This game has only just begun. Stroke that pathetic cock and edge 3 times for me again.

This is so easy it's almost cruel. Though if I really wanted I could make you give me even more edges, couldn't I? But there's no rush. We have plenty of time to build up the pressure in those poor little blue balls of yours. Pump that dicklett some more and then give me another 3 edges.

Is that a bit better for you? No piercings this time just tattoos. But we're not here to make you better... We're here for our ammusement and you're here to provide it. Stroke yourself and then you can give me three edges anyway.

I guess you can't really see my tattoo in this picture so I guess you get out of having to ride any edges for me. But you can still give me four edges, two for each piercing, after you're done stroking.

Oops, that's a cheeky little tattoo you can see right there isn't it... I think you should end this round by giving me five edges with a little bit of riding after each one. And remember, no accidents.

Oh dear. Some of the girls can be so mean, can't they. That poor little cock looks like it needs a bit of a break. Why don't you take that buttplug out as well, there's no need for that here.

All I want from you is some nice relaxed slow stroking. Let that poor little cock calm down.

I didn't say I wouldn't tease you at all though. Just keep playing with yourself while you admire by beautiful breasts.

They really did fill your poor balls up didn't they. They look so full.

But I'm sure they can take so much more...

Just keep going slow and steady for me.

Does my cute little butt make you want to stroke faster again? You can if you want to.

Or maybe you're waiting to see my pussy? Would that get that little cock aching again?

Well?

Stroke yourself a little bit faster now. Show me just how much you worship me.

Well it looks like you're about ready to move on from here. I hope you enjoyed this brief respite, stroker.

Good luck, stroker.

What do you think you're doing, you worthless little stroker? Why aren't you wearing your buttplug? Unacceptable! Go and fetch your medium dildo, we have work to do.

Lube that dildo up and slide it into your ass. And don't even think about touching that pathetic excuse for a dick while you're with me. A little slut like you only deserves one thing and that's to have her worthless asshole pounded. Now get fucking yourself with that dildo. 20 shallow thrusts ought to do to start with.

Keep going, you little slut. Is that feeling good? 50 more shallow thrusts.

I can tell you're enjoying this. Such a perverted little slut. Take that dildo out now and put some more lube on it then slide it back in to that loose little fuckhole of yours and give me 50 deep thrusts.

I think I'm just going to tease you seeing as you can't touch that pathetic little cock of yours. Besides you don't really deserve to see everything I have to offer, do you? All you deserve is to have that dildo rammed in and out of your asshole. Keep fucking yourself nice and deep for one minute.

Such a shame. You just can't quite see anything can you, poor little slut. Now pull that dildo all the way out of your ass and then plunge it all the way back in again nice and fast. 50 times should be enough.

Sorry but like I said, you don't deserve to see my pussy. Fuck yourself hard and fast for two minutes though and I may just give you a little treat before I let you move on.

Such a gullible little slut. The only treat you're going to get here is another three minutes of fucking yourself and you best make it count.

Oh and just so the next girl gets as much of a laugh as I've had make sure you leave that dildo in your ass when you go to see her.

So, we meet again, stroker. And is that a dildo you have shoved in your ass? Oh my god, that's hillarious. Though I would prefer it to be bigger so here's what you're going to do. You're going to get down on your hands and knees then crawl like a dog and fetch your large dildo. A couple of things though, firstly you can only carry the dildo that you're fetching in your mouth, and secondly you're not to take the current dildo out of your ass until you return here nor are you allowed to touch it with your hands or reposition it in anyway. If it does fall out of your ass then I want you to return here with your extra large dildo. Understand? Oh and if you already have your large dildo to hand then you're still going to crawl around anyway just for spoiling my fun! I'd say about 2 minutes of crawling ought to suffice.

I wonder which dildo you ended up with. I do hope it's the extra large one. Either way lube it up and shove it in that perverted little sluthole of yours. Now sit all the way down on it and relax we're going to play a little game.
According to your rules I can make you stroke, edge, and fuck yourself. So for every picture of me here you're going to stroke that pathetic little cock and then you're going to roll a 10 sided die. The result is going to determine how many edges you're going to give me and also how many times time you're going to fuck your ass for me. For the edges a roll of 1 or 2 will be 1 edge, a roll of 3 or 4 will be two edges etc. so the maximum will only be 5, but for the fucking you're going to be multiplying your roll by 10 and that's how many thrusts you'll have to do for me.
So my little stroker slut, get rolling.

I hope you're not too unlucky with the dice otherwise this could end up being a long section.

Stroke, edge, and fuck. No release for you, stroker! Just blue balls and a streched asshole.

It's a good job you can't see my pierced nipples isn't it. It would be torture to try and ride all these edges with a big dildo shoved up your ass.

But I'm not that crule... Well I guess I am still a little bit cruel so for this roll you can double your edges and triple your thrusts for me. I do hope you got a big number...

Keep going, slut. I love watching you ache for my ammusement.

Don't mind me, I just feel more comfortable without the bra. Though it wouldn't be very comfortable for you if I were to turn around now would it. Do you think you could handle riding the edge at this point? Or would you dribble your disgusting cum all over yourself?

How's your luck holding up, slut? I hope that cock isn't aching too badly.

Or that your greedy little fuckhole isn't too stretched out. Oh and remember to add lube as required, we don't want you getting injured now do we.

Oh well I guess you don't get to see my nipple piercings after all. I do hope the one in my bellybubtton doesn't count and it was only erotic piercings that you were refering to. But they're your rules so I guess I'll leave that one up to you.

After you're done you can take that dildo out of your ass and replace it with your large buttplug then you can move on.

Hello, stroker. You've had a pretty pleasurable time so far... Maybe a little too pleasurable but beggers can't be choosers now can they? But we want something more with our pleasure, we want some pain. So we're going to help you fill those balls up even more and every time we do that we're going to make you hurt them. Just think of it as a punishment for all your perverted little desires. So after you're done with any stroking or edging you're going to inflict a little pain on yourself. You can start now by going ahead and slaping those balls 10 times. You can use your hand or an impliment. The choice is yours.

Keep going. Another 10 for us.

Let's see. Only do 5 this time but make them harder.

We should mix things up a little. 10 slaps to your balls and then 5 to the head of that pathetic little cock of yours.

We still want more! 10 to your balls, 10 to the head of your cock, and 5 to each butt cheek.

That butt could use some more attention, we think you should spank it some more. 10 times each cheek.

Is this little bit of CBT distracting you from the stroking and edging you're doing for us? Or does it make it even more frustrating? Who knows with you strokers. 20 ball slaps and 15 spanks on each butt cheek this time.

Which hurts more? The ball slaps or the spanks on your butt? Pick your poison - 25 ball slaps or 25 spanks to each butt cheek.

This time you can give us 30 ball slaps and 30 spanks to each butt cheek. Oh and which ever one you avoided in the previous picture you can double how many are required this time. Did you really think we would let you off so easily.

Time for you to leave, stroker. But before you go give us another 30 ball slaps and 30 spanks to each butt cheek.

Hi there. I think it's time we moved that buttplug up a size again, don't you? Lube up your extra large plug and insert it. Once you're comfortable we can continue.

Is it true that you have to edge every time you see a red head? Lucky me I guess. But I'm in your favourites list too so don't you think I deserve more? I think you should give me at least two edges for every piture of me from now on. Get pumping, stroker. Oh and sometime you may catch a little glimse of my Tattoos so I guess that'll be another edge you'll owe me...

That poor little cock looks like it's about to burst from all the teasing that it's endured today. Too bad I'm not going to take any pity on you.

Just keep pumping away and filling those poor balls up, stroker.

How's the rear view, stroker? Keep pumping that little thing and giving me my worship edges.

You don't mind if I start to take some of these clothes do you?

Do you want to see my breasts, little stroke slut? All it will cost you is more edges.

There you go, stroker. Edge that little dicklette for my breasts.

Stunning view don't you think... Pump, pump, pump.

Couldn't you just lose yourself straing at my amazing ass, stroker?

Are those balls getting ready to burst yet? I bet you'd love to just blow your load all over me wouldn't you?

I think we can fill them up a little more yet. Give me a few more edges, stroker.

Looking at your rules I guess I can decide your fate. Let's go back inside an dicuss that shall we.

So, stroker. How badly do you want to cum today?

Maybe if you can make it through this section I could be kind to you.

Or maybe not. Who knows? You'll just have to carry on stroking and edging in the hope that'll I'll be kind.

Though I guess I can get rid of those panties now.

Is the ache even worse now that you can see my pussy?

Keep staring at my pussy while you edge that little cock some more.

How do you think I should decide today, stroker? Do you think you deserve any kind of release?

Or do you think that you should be punished?

After all that poor little dicklette has been through a lot today hasnt it?

So what shall your fate be today...

I hope you didn't actually think that you would get to cum, stroker. Do you really think that your pathetic little cock deserves any release? But I do have a prise for you. You could call it a chance to be less frustrated. I want you to roll a 20 sided die for me and then do that many extra edges for this last picture of me. If you're lucky you'll get a nice low number and not be left with so much extra frustration, or maybe you won't be so lucky...

Farewell, stroker.
CrazyTheBiker
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by CrazyTheBiker »

Hi everyone,

Anna here again, I'm just here to post my after action report of @dix his set.

First up, big thanks for the set. I enjoyed it a lot, or is hated a better word? :w00t:

Report:

So you asked me to get naked and not wear anything, so me and Rani were both nude for you. We didn't wear any wigs, and minimal make up (just a natural look). I got my silicone set of buttplugs out for you, they go from S to XL and all have a beautiful pink jewel on the bottom. I love it because it makes me look so slutty, I also love pink of course. :-D

So like I said in the rules change below, I only will edge for heels when you point them out. This means I didn't edge for the CBT girls. Also belly button piercings don't count, so I didn't have to edge for Kali that one time. :-P

I'm a major anal slut, so I loved the buttplug switching a lot as well. That was a really cool use of my own wildcard.

First up was Megan:

So I plugged myself with the small plug like you instructed, now normally I have to edge for her since she's a redhead (loved the fact that you used her natural hair color instead of her black hair). But you said to go slow so that's what I did. I loved all your guidelines and dirty talk/humiliation throughout the set, it was amazing. You're really good at it, and you made me feel completely out of control. Even Rani was impressed, and it made her work a lot easier as well. She just sat back most of the set and enjoyed me suffering.

I got hard for Megan the second Rani unlocked me btw, she's just too damn hot. Yes I love her, all these girls. That's why they're on my favourites list. I rolled a 6 at the end, bad luck. :lol:

Next up Kali's first appearance: (she made me edge 26 times here)

I plugged myself with the medium plug, I love plugging myself btw. Makes my dick so much harder and also makes me feel filled, like a good little slut should be. She's blonde so normally I do 50 strokes for her. At this point I was realising what I myself into, I was pretty much fucked wasn't I?

I'd like to say that it's not just the tattoos and piercings on the girls, it's the way they wear them. They just own them, they don't give a fuck if you judge them. They just express themselves how they are and that's so hot to me. They're of course extremely sexy as well, can't deny that.

So loads of edging and riding in this section, I was leaking a lot here. I made it through though, you did miss a tattoo on her right foot once.

You see, on her right foot.
Gia Ramey-Gay was next:

No buttplug for her, and a slow round. I needed this a lot after Kali. I had to do 25 strokes for her and I did them slowly just like you told me. She's dead drop gorgeous btw, don't you agree? Again no edges, belly button piercings don't count.

Miss Hailey Leigh:

More anal play, well I can't say no to that can I. The humiliation in this part was incredible. I love Hailey because she's in a lot of mistress teases and she's also really cute. When she makes me do anal, my dick always goes nuts. The ending was also great, leaving that dildo in so Kali could see. I felt like such a slut at this point.

Kali makes her second appearance: (and an incredible one as well)

In total I did 39 edges and 760 thrusts with the dildo.

I loved the fact I had to leave the dildo in and get the L one. Of course Rani messed me up here and pulled the M one out and made me get the XL one instead. I bet Kali loved that as well, I had to swallow half the damn thing to get it back as well. :blush:

I had to get this monster all the way down, fuck me this made me super horny. I was just a filled leaking slut at this point, and I loved every second of it. Rani loved it as well, she was hard as well and just stroking along at times to mess even more with me I suppose. Again I had to do 50 strokes for her, because she's blonde. I loved the dice game, made it random and cruel at the same time.

My rolls were: 9, 10, 10, 10, 2, 9, 3, 8, 1, 10. I think I had fairly bad luck, what do you think? To answer the riding question, if I had to ride the edge while fucking myself with this monster I had just ruined all over the place. I got lucky at the double and triple thing, only rolled a 2 there. The humiliation was so fucking good again. You said if I would ride the edge I would just dribble my cum everywhere and that made me feel so slutty because it was true.

I was so fucking close all the time during these edges while fucking myself. I feel like I could have failed here, but I guess I was lucky not to. I plugged myself with the large plug as requested as well.

CBT girls:

So like I said before, I chose not to edge for their heels. I did do 15 strokes each for the black haired girls and 50 for the blonde. This cooldown of just hitting my balls, cock and ass was much needed, more edges at this point would have just made me ruin everywhere. You said I could choose how to hit myself, but Rani chose the paddle for me. It has slut written on it, fitting isn't it?

Again the humiliation was great, the CBT tasks were also good. I loved the increasing difficulty and I also love the choice. Allthough you couldn't choose really because you got punished afterwards anyway. I screamed and moaned a lot on this part, to the amusement of Rani. She had a lot of attention for me in this part of the set and she also came before this part ended. This girl man, she's so cruel and I love it.

Leanna Decker: (86 edges in total)

Rani started laughing when she appeared, oh fuck no, not her. I knew I was toast from the start. You also made me plug myself with the XL plug, which made it even worse. Leanna is just too perfect, she's like an angel to me. She's my absolute girl crush.

You missed a tattoo again, on her right ankle:
It was so fucking hard. So many edges and I was so fucking close all the time. This paired with all the humiliation and teasing, just incredible. I was just begging Leanna to have mercy at one point. I did make it to the next part without failing, it's a miracle really. She made me leak more precum than there's sperm stored in the sperm bank I think. :blush:

More edging and dirty talk, omg. And her killer eyes, fuck me. Again she had a tattoo on her ankle if you didn't notice and she made me ruin of course. On this picture:

It was the fucking last picture, can you believe that? Now I need to edge even more for her. But that's not all, because I failed and couldn't hold it in. Rani stood up, made me spread my legs and kicked me hard in the balls 10 times.
I made it back all the way till the end the second time, it was not less difficult. It was still extremely hard and I rolled a 1 for the last dice game. I guess luck was on my site after all, I don't know really. So I finished with 4 more edges before ending this incredible set.

Again I'd like to thank you for this amazing set. It was incredibly hard but also worth it. I loved the humiliation a lot, you're really talented at it. I also loved all my favourite girls in it, that's so cool because they make me horny instantly when I see them. I guess you can call yourself Anna's ruiner now, because you made me fail and that's not an easy thing to do, trust me. So you can have that title for now: Anna's Ruiner.

The total edge count for this set was 157 edges, that's a lot. And this makes me feel like a total slut just edging myself senseless for you guys. :blush:
I'll also be making some changes to my rules after some difficulties with them, and also just little tweaks to make them even better. The changes include:
  • For my favourite girls, normally you make me do all the listed classes but after some thinking I'd like to change that so you can choose which ones you want to use. This way you can use my favourites more.
  • Secondly I'd like to change the edging and riding rule for high heels. I'll only do the edges and riding when you point out the heels. Otherwise this rule gets a little crazy, since all the girls wear heels anyway.
  • Lastly, a clear up from the piercings rule. A belly button piercing doesn't make me edge. A lot of girls have a belly button piercing so this rule gets a little crazy as well, all others (nose, tongue, lips, face, nipples, clit) still count.
I hope this clears up some difficult rules, I've changed them in the rules as well.

My rules + introduction:

Hi you dirty jerkers,

Rules

Wildcard:

Dress me up:

Wigs:

Black Half Long

Blonde Long
Blonde Long Curly

Brunette Long

Redhead Short
Redhead Long
Redhead/Black Long

Blue Half Long
Pink Long
White Long

Make up:

Blush
Eyelashes (Fake)
Eyeliner
Eyeshadow
Highlight
Lipgloss
Lipstick
Mascara
Nail polish
Dresses:

Babydoll dress
Ball Gown dress
Bodycon dress
Cocktail dress
Sheath dress
Shift dress
Slip dress
Wedding dress
Tops:

Bandeau
Bandeau top
Blouson
Camisole/Camisole top
Crop top
Shirt
Shrug
Strapless Bodice
Sweater
Sweatshirt
T-Shirt
Tank top
Skirts:

A line skirt
Circle skirt
Gored skirt
Mini skirt
Pencil skirt
Split skirt
Pants:

Jeans
Jeggings
Jorts
Leggings/Tights
Shorts
Short shorts/Hot pants
Tap pants
Lingerie/Underwear:

Babydoll
Boyshorts
Bodystockings
Bra/Brassiere
Bralette
Briefs
Bustier
Corset
Crop Top Lingerie
Garter Belts
Gartini
G string
Hosiery
Knickers
Maillot
Push up Bras
Seamless Panties
Padded Bra
Panty
Pantyhose
Slip (half or full)
Stockings
Teddy, Bodysuit
Thong
Loungewear/Nightwear:

Bed Jacket
Dressing Gown
Nightgown
Pajamas
Robe
Swimwear/Sportswear:

Bathing suit
Bathrobe
Bikini
Leotard
Swimming Costume
Tankini
Unitard
Coats/Jackets:

Bolero Jacket
Cropped jacket
Duster coat
Fur coat
Trench coat
Costumes:

Catsuit
Doctor
Domme
Farmer girl (Dungarees)
Maid
Nurse
Police girl
School girl
Secretary
Sex slave
Soldier
Stewardess

Shoes:

Ankle boots
Ballerinas
Calf boots
Canvas shoes
High Heels
Knee high boots
Platform heels
Platform shoes
Stiletto heels
Thigh high boots
Trainers
Wedges
Accesories:

Anklet
Armlet
Bracelet
Collar
Earrings
Fingerless gloves
Wedding Garter
Girdle
Gloves
Leg warmers
Masks
Nipple pasties

Stroking:

Edging and Riding:

Piercings (belly button piercings don't count): Edge (min. 1)
High heels (only if you point out the girls wearing heels): Edge and ride (min. 10 + min. 75 strokes riding)

Favourites:
My favourite stars.

These girls make me do all the mentioned classes below. You can go extreme on these pictures, make me push my limits for these beautiful goddesses. (you can leave some classes out, you don't have to use all)

StasyQ:

Playboy:

Release:
Make me ruin myself.

Special classes

Anal play:

Available toys:

Prostate Vibe
My mistress (M to L)

Available content:

Transgender
Crossdressing
Femboy

Oral play:

Available techniques:

Kissing
Licking
Spit
Sucking
Sloppy
Deepthroat
Gagging
Cumshot (mistress)
Swallow (mistress)

Available content:

Fake tits
Fake lips
Big butts
Bimbo
Spit Roast:
Basically Anal + Oral

Available content:

Deepthroat
Swallowing
Cum in mouth
Creampie
Cum in ass

BDSM:

Available techniques:

Blindfold
Gag (Ball or ring)
Collar
Collar + Leach
Cuff hands
Cuff legs
Rope harness
Hogtie

Available content:

Hentai
Futa
CBT:
Anything involving pain.

Available toys

Hand
Flicker
Flogger
Paddle
Whip

Available techniques

Head (penis)
Shaft (penis)
Balls
Butt
Thighs
Belly (tummy)
Tits

Available content

Smoking
Femdom

Smoking:
Make me smoke or vape.

Available toys

Cigarettes
Vape

Available techniques

Me
My mistress

Available content

Chastity and Denial:

Available content

Fitness girls
Petite girls

Denial is not mandatory.
Girl classes

Sounding:
Make me sound myself.

Available toys:

Available girls:

Angela White
Angell Summer
Jasmine James
Rae Lil Black

Fleshlight:

Available toys:

Pussy:

Butt:

Available techniques:

Stroking
Edging and Riding

Available girls:

Dani Jensen
Elena Koshka
Jill Kassidy
Liya Silver[

Aquaphilia:

Available techniques:

Stroking
Edging and Riding
Anal (mistress)

Available girls:

Bella Rose
Hannah Hays
Melody Marks
Sasha Rose

Liquids:

Available toys:

Baby oil
Fake cum
Hot wax
Lube

Available techniques:

Chastity

Available girls:

Ella Hughes
Lana Rhoades
Stella Cox
Tori Black

Face Fucking:

Available toys

Available techniques

Choking/breathplay
Crying/runny make up
Deepthroat
Drool/drool explosion
Face sitting
Face slapping
Gagging
Spit
Sloppy

Available girls

Aidra Fox
Jessa Rhodes
Marley Brinx
Misha Cross

Dress up:

Available clothes

Furries (BDSM + CBT)

Available girls

August Taylor
Nikki Rhodes
Skyla Novea
Vivian Azure

Marking and Frotting:

Available techniques

CBT
BDSM

Available girls

Ariana Grande
Hailee Steinfeld
Selena Gomez
Taylor Swift