Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by Helequin »

Okay as mentioned the weekend was crazy for me, and life might stay really busy for a week or two. So don’t mind me if I post a little less, please keep right on going.

For today, just a quick update and some responses where needed.

@Drool:
Thanks for playing! You’re always welcome to come back and join the fun of course!

@BBBeanie
Spoiler: show
Well, everything you said makes sense! And I really like the idea of the Hall of Fame with rules which aren’t always active but which can help inspire people with ideas or have some extra models and rules to bring back. I’d definitely add to your list though, before some of the past favourites read it. :lol:

No shame in dropping the edging mode if it doesn’t work for you. I was hoping shifting from busting to edging rather than trying to mix the two a lot would help, but hey at least you gave it an honest try. And this set was pretty much all out on the intensity scale.

Now, as for getting through Kyla’s part of the set she might just have a couple ideas for you since you were so very close to the interesting part and she really wants to see what you do with it. And if you are pushing yourself right to the limit, it would be difficult for her to be angry with that. She just might push you back there again…and again…and…

One option to complete the set as is would be to just do her part on its own without the long, tenderizing intro from Emily. Another thought is to replace the pictures for edging mode with a light to medium hits only busting section. The idea was to ease off on your balls a little bit and get you horny, not make everything hurt even worse after all. The last thought she might have is before you kiss edging mode goodbye for good, is do her entire section in edge mode, other than her trips to the floor of course (yes that one sounds rough even to me).

The last option is to just let this one go and she could use the idea again very soon when she has you make it up to her for not finishing. Your choice. :lol:

Yep, definitely changing her rule if she becomes a permanent feature in your rules sounds like a good idea. I also like the idea of a special rule when the two work together.

Making the rules more dynamic is actually pretty tough. It’s why I’ve stuck with the what is she touching format for so long, I can’t think of a better replacement which allows a model in a single photoshoot (no changes in clothes or set) to vary the rules from image to image so easily. I have had some other ideas in the past, but never tried them out as I didn’t think they would work as well. Some of them were:

-Facial expressions triggering rules/modifiers. My concern here is how clear or obvious would these be.
-Pose triggering rules/modifiers. This one could work pretty well honestly, so long as each pose in the rules won’t be confused with any others, or the rules are made general enough that they can stack up. (e.g. ‘Ass towards the camera’ and ‘All fours’ could both happen at the same time.) The main reason I didn’t go with this is I found touching objects to be more unpredictable and fun, and encourages people to post just about anything rather than having to find 3 images in a row of a model bending over or something.

-Colours: these can work well too and get into all kinds of fun things (seriously, how did no one ever post a set full of women fucking black men when ‘black objects’ was a rule of mine? :lol:). Clarity is the main concern – if something is reddish orange, does it count as red or as orange? But some clever grouping of colours could help (e.g. Red/Orange/Yellow, Black or Very Dark, Blue/Cyan/Teal, Greens, Purples/Magentas/Pinks, White/Cream/Light Grey, Browns/Natural Leathers/Wood Grains). Could apply to objects touch or clothing worn.

Hopefully that can help generate some ideas at least!
@Mr. Styr
Glad you had fun with that one too!

@Noah
Welcome back to this game! Yes it’s crazy how successful this idea has been. ‘Help me Ache’ might have been a more accurate name from the start being honest :lol:

Thank you for the set, I will have to take a look at it in a day or two when I have more time. Looking forward to it.

@Everyone
I think I have all the activity updates done right, but please post if you catch a mistake and I will fix it. I am going to count Raistlan’s last set as an everyone set as well.

Working on a set as well when I can, but right now the thread just needs an update!

Active Players in last Week
Name – Sets Created/Received this Month - Last post – Waiting Since
Raistlan1982 – 6/4 – Sept 16 – Sept 16
Benbron – 1/2 – Sept 16 – Sept 16
BBBeanie – 3/3 – Sept 15 – Sept 15
Dix – 1/0 – Sept 14 – Sept 14
Kelvintheguy – 7/5 – Sept 13 – Sept 13
Bloody223 – 1/2 – Sept 12 – Sept 12
Vennyo – 3/2 – Sept 11 – Sept 11
Nureinerdiesersteine – 0/0 – Sept 11 – Sept 11

Helequin - 7/7 – Sept 16 – 2 sets to do
Ecik17 – 4/6 – Sept 14 –1 set to do

Sets to reply to
Kayslut – 3/3 – Sept 16 – 1 set
NuN – 0/1 – Sept 16 – 1 set
Noah – 3/1 – Sept 16 – 1 set
Mr.Styr – 1/3 – Sept 16 – 2 sets
Last edited by Helequin on Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by Helequin »

Set included below. I will edit the activity list in the previous post to reflect that.

@Kayslut:
A set for you! No extra rules to start out with, though some of the models might order you around with more specifics some. I also took a pretty loose interpretation of 'submissive fuck,' but I think it is clear when that rule should be in use.

I won't lie, the intensity of this one is dialed up from the last set I made for you, mostly because your newer rules just make that happen much more easily. Hope you enjoy!

Kayslut! You're back for more teasing. I couldn't help but notice some of the changes to your rules.

One stands out as being really very brave! She smiles slyly.

I don't even think Helequin would risk '1 edge for sexy legs' with me around!

Because let's be honest, that's going to be almost every image I'm in.

Unless I tilt the camera up a little bit to save you.

Don't count on that happening much little tease slut! Giggles

Of course I see other new things too. And we definitely will stuff your sweet, desperate pussy full today.

There's one other thing I've noticed too, but I'll let a good friend of mine handle that.

Don't worry, she has fantastic legs too! Now stuff that toy inside you while you enjoy my ass.

Come on, ram it down to the hilt and take it like a slut should.

You're the one who picked that name after all!

Ooops, turned my ass away. You better leave that dildo in but not move it and just rub to your edge instead.

And right back to fucking that slit!

Oh yes…that's so good. I'm enjoying having a slut to tease along with all the boys.

I'm enjoying it a lot. Oh the things we could do if I could ever get you all in a room at once.

Wishful thinking perhaps, but still…a bi slut who loves to be teased and denied, and a group of cocks who like the same among other things…

I'd probably only let you cum once you forced each and every boy to completely empty his balls so he was shooting dry. Wouldn't that be incredible?

A slut working hard at what she does best and begging to cum, while the boys are tormented to the point of begging not to cum.

It's time for you to go see my friend, but I want that image throbbing in your head while you edge for her!

Oh hello! You must be the tease slut Lorena said she'd send me. Welcome.

I'm Alexa, I won't be holding back on working you over and making sure you get fucked like a good slut should. Right hon?

Joel: Definitely. I know you love teasing the boys so much, so I think I am going to have a lot of fun with this.

It's not every day I get to fuck my wife and tease some slut crazy at the same time.

Alexa: You do know what people do to our videos right? Laughs

Joel: Yeah of course, but this is different! We get to see and enjoy the slut who gets tormented this way! You better be edging for her amazing legs, there are none sexier!

Alexa: Now get that toy and fuck yourself for my sexy, naked ass.

I don't care if it's pointed away from you, my butt is naked so you get fucked with that dildo!

Joel: Groans And don't you miss a single edge either. Or you won't cum until Alexa is completely satisfied and not horny at all.

That might just be never.

Do you think you could suck half this good little tease slut? A hot woman would just please a cock and herself as she wanted, not beg to be denied!

Or is that what you really want slut? To be fucked and fucked and used to please everyone who wants it, and then still not allowed to cum?

Alexa: Right slut! No more of that slow stuff. Joel is going to fuck me, and you will pound that pussy to every single edge.

And you can dream it was a real cock stuffed inside you!

Oh my fucking god that's good…harder slut!

You can get closer…shove your face right in there and serve us both.

Wait slow down…I just noticed something.

She changed a rule, but we're not going to let her out that easy are we? Lorena said the slut loved it, and wouldn't even fuck her pussy last time.

Joel: Slams forward. She's not getting away with it at all. If you want to stay, watch and maybe have any chance at all for cumming slut you're going to take your fake dick the way my wife is. Up the ass and hard. And you better look just as eager as she always does!

Alexa: Come on you silly girl! Ram that thing up there and get it moving!

If you want any chance at all to cum, you better make it convincing that you need it!

Take it to the hilt! We're so far from done…

Joel: Fuck that ass slut. Hit the edge and don't you dare fuck it up

Alexa might take offence if you lose control! And knowing some of the games she's played with the boys' balls, you can bet the result won't be fun for you either.

Alexa: Oh but it would be fun for me. Go on slut, I almost want you to lose control and ruin an orgasm without our permission. Just so you can see what fucking happens if you do!

Joel: Oooh, that's not a mood you want her in…

Alexa: Oh she'd love it! Because she's a denied little slut who loves everything like that.

Look at her, pounding her ass hard and fast for no other reason than we say, hoping against all odds we might just make her cum.

Joel: You decide her fate…I …can't fucking think…

Alexa: No more edges! Touch nothing except the dildo in your ass and keep fucking pounding away! Would yours ever look this good covered in a man's cum? Would a man even want to use your ass or just leave you denied and watching while he bangs another girl?

Fuck what a load! Worship us with your fucking. Harder!

You know what…all this cum has me in a good mood. Keep fucking.

You still can't touch anything else at all…

But if you can fuck yourself up the ass to an orgasm while staring at my ass, you get to cum! If not, fuck yourself until you give up and then you're just denied of course. Thanks for dropping by slut!

The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try

Vennyo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Vennyo »

@Helequin:
Don´t worry, i think everyone was in that situation at some point. Just take the time you need :-)

@raistlan1982:
So you are in need for attention? Let´s see if i can help you with that!
Since this is my first set for you i hope i hit your taste:
Finally back! Thank you for buying me that drink and bringing me home, you are such a good friend.
Oh, you don´t mind me taking off my pants, right? I prefer to give my legs some freedom!

Hm? Why do you have your dick out? Did you think me taking off my pants means we will have sex?
Oh poor darling... you know i have a boyfriend, right? To be honest i thought you were gay!

Oh, i did not tell you to stop stroking!
So you were lusting after me this whole time? Damn, that explaines alot...

I´m so sorry... but we are not happening! You know my boyfriend, he is a sweetheart!
I would never leave him!
But i feel bad for you, so i want to help you out

I mean what are you doing, going after taken girls? Was your plan to wait in hope we would break up?
I´m sorry, but that is pretty stupid... So in order to distract you from me i have a plan:

I will show you a bunch of hot girls on the internet and you will stroke your dick to them
That way you will stop thinking about me in no time!
Okay, let´s see.... You liked my ass? Then lets start with a few of them!

Oh! That is a bit more then i wanted to see!
Stop stroking! I jerking off to this much is going a bit far, right?

There, much better!

Wow, she has nice legs!

Now let´s cool down a bit okay?

They are pretty, right? See you have so many options! You don´t need to go for a lost course

Damn... now that i think about it i start to feel even worse...

I mean, do you remember all those sleepovers?
I could not keep my hands off my boyfriend!

And i was never a silent moaner...

That must have been torture for you!

Or... did you jerk off to that, too?

Is that it? Did you stroke your dick to the sound of me getting fucked?

Did you like the sounds that my boyfriend forced out of me with his big dick?

Oh my... did i see your dick twitch? Was i right?

Maybe you held on to me despite me being taken for another reason?
Maybe you liked that i have a bf?

Did you imagine me getting fucked?
Or how i look with a big dick in my mouth?

Stop stroking for now!

Yes, that is good! Play with your nipples instead of your dick!

Has this turned you on? Do you want to cum now?

If you ask me, guys like you should stay denied!

I am not saying that to be mean. But i have a feeling that is the kind of thing someone like you would like!

But i will be nice to you, i will let you cum today!

But there is a catch!
Here is what i have in mind: I will leave you with a nice video to watch
You can cum to that video. Yes, whenever you want!
But you will have to tell me at what time you came! After that you will be in denial, and the lenght will depend on when you came!
But what time is best? Do i want you to be so horny that you cum right away?
Or do i want you to hold your orgasm until the end?
Only one way to find out!
https://redtube.com/12645561?utm_source ... etwork-bar
My Rules:
Wildcards: You can give me any number of adicional rules for the set
I won´t do outdoor, bathroom or injury related stuff but other than that i´m open for ideas
If your wildcard is to mutch or i have another serious problem with them i will tone them down or ignore them
This exeption is only meant for extrem ones and i don´t plan on bailing out
I just want to let you know that you can go all out with your ideas without the fear of breaking my limits

All rules are per person in the picture (captions are a exeption as written below)

*Stroking:
fully clothed girls- 10 strokes
underwear/skimpy clothes- 15 strokes
lingerie- 20 strokes

*Edging:
nude but covered (hands/perspective/everything that isn´t clothing)- 1 edge
cencored model- 1 edge
captions of any kind- 2 edges
cencored/denial captions- 2 edges plus 1 egde per models

*Pain (all of these stack):
exposed breasts- 5 light ball hits per breast
exposed ass- 10 light ball hits and 15 if spreading ass Cheeks
exposed pussy- 20 light ball hits
nude exept shoes or other accessories- 15 light ball hits
fully nude- 5 medium ball hits
high boots- 3 hard ball hits
high heels- 5 medium ball hit (only in addition to do any other ballbusting)
ballbusting captions- 10 medium ball hits
femdom/dominatrix- 20 seconds ball crushing
blowjob- i will put a clothespin on my tongue for the next 3 pictures (another blowjob refreshes the counter)
bondage- i will put two clothespins on my body for 3 pitures (this stacks and the 3 pic counter refreshes for each bondage pic)
You can choose the position if you want
nipple piercings- pinch my nipples or press on the clothpins for 5 seconds

*Special task:
pegging by strap or trans dick- 1 edge and 5 medium hits

*Favourite models:
Miela (Marry Queen)(current favourite)- +1 edge in addition to anything else
Ariel (Piper Fawn)- double all ball hits and add 5 hard hit for every 20
Bryci- edge for clothed pictures but add 5 hard hits to nudes
Malena Morgan- add 5 hard hits for clothed or covered and will floor myself for any nudity
Niemira- Every hit is one category harder (hard hits are the limit unless otherwise stated
Chanel Santini- 1 hard hit every time I look at her cock. If I stare at it have to keep hitting over and over.

Fell free to feature other models with special rules, if i like them i will add them to the list
More details to things i like(optional):
The rules might make it obvious, but i like the things in the pain section quite a bit. So don´t be afraid to use them!
I enjoy humiliation, but i can also appreciate a nice and caring mistress.
Unfair situations and playfull cruelty can be a big turn on too! I like being toyed with.
Hentai works just as well as real models, but i usually don´t mix them alot in one session.
*Cumming
The last picture of the set will determine how i cum:

fully nude- full orgasm
partially nude- ruined orgasm
girl with facial- full with cum eating
shemale, trap or futa- self faical with ce
EXCEPTION: chastity cage pics at any point in the set will mean i am not allowed to cum today
each chastity pic after the first will add another day of denial
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Noah »

raistlan1982 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:46 pm @Noah, this tease is for you!
Feedback
First of all thanks for the quick reply and tease. You definitely managed to turn my rules against me in a creative, yet basic way! The slow stroking torture from beginning (took quite a time before I got my first edge which made me want it even more) until the end (with the lesbian pics as a tease wherein I had a few times I could actually increase the pace = evil) definitely made me leak a lot so you are fine teaser yourself (luckily no ruin), Raistlan (left me wanting more)! I am glad that the girl you sent me has an interest in teasing you as well... :lol: Any other hints that you want to give so I can turn it up a notch? ;-)

Your new one is in the making ;-) It is on... ;-)
My rules
Since I am not allowed to have a full orgasm it is rather 'Help Me Ache, Please!' for me. Should you manage to make me ruin with your set then I will reward you with an extra long set that repays 'the favor' :lol:

Should you want to get creative when creating a set with my rules then feel free to do so. If your idea works better without some of my rules then you are free to change/tweak/ignore them!

Edging to:
Categories I will edge once to:
- Skintight clothing
- Stockings/Garters
- Skirts/Dresses
- Upskirt
- Cleavage
- Bending over
- Arched Back
- Curves
- Lingerie
- Lesbian
- Kissing girls
- Ruined Orgasm
- Triangle Thigh Gap
- POV blowjob
- Licking

Categories I will edge twice to:
- Skintight pants
- Ass

Every gif will add two more edges

Edging to videos:
The amount of edges I do to it will depend on how hot I find it (will rate it from 1-10). I will do 10 minutes of the video that you select.
- 1-6 = None
- 7-8 = Two edges per minute
- 9 = Four edges per minute
- 10 = Six edges per minute
I will also do rounds of Cock Heroes that you select.
Edging how (special instructions):
Hair color will color the way I will have to edge:
Blondes: All edges to her have to be done teasingly slow (one stroke every four seconds: if you think it should be/get slower then feel free to edit it)
Brunettes: All edges to her have to be done while rubbing my balls
Redheads: All edges to her have to be done as fast as possible
Black Hair: All edges to her have to be done while slapping my balls

Color of lingerie/skintight clothes will add additional instructions:
Black: Adds two more edges
White: 30 seconds of ball rubbing after every picture/gif
Red: 10 ball slaps after every edge
Blue: Hold every edge for 10 seconds
Pink: Instead of edging stop right before the edge
Purple: Use a tight grip while stroking
Yellow: Use a vibe to get to the edges
Green: Use a loose grip while stroking
Any other color: Adds one more edge or is free for you to add instructions to.

Every time you include a gif of a ruined orgasm (you may decide when/if it comes on and off):
First picture/gif: Base of balls and cock
Second picture/gif: Balls
Third picture/gif: Base of cock
Fourth picture/gif: Rest of cock
Fifth picture/gif: Tie hand close to balls

I will rate every picture/gif on a scale from 1-10. If I rate a picture/gif a 10 I will have to hold the edge to that picture (additionally). The edge holding will become longer the more 10's you manage to get:
First 10: 5 (additional) seconds per edge
Second 10: 10 (additional) seconds per edge
Third 10: 15 (additional) seconds per edge
Fourth 10: 20 (additional) seconds per edge
And so forth...

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!
raistlan1982
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by raistlan1982 »

Vennyo wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:31 pm
@raistlan1982:
So you are in need for attention? Let´s see if i can help you with that!
Since this is my first set for you i hope i hit your taste:
That was an amazing set! The first girl had a face that reminds me very much of one of my exgfs and that made it really hot! I came very close to having an accident several times throughout. By the time I got to the strokes instead of the edges it was actually harder to complete because I had to do the strokes so achingingly slow to avoid from edging over and over again while trying to complete them!

This one was especially difficult... and a smile to boot, so dubs!
The video was almost too hot to handle. I was really hoping to see her pussy so I could have a full release, but at the very end when she took her bra off I had a ruined orgasm. It was the strongest ruin I"ve ever experienced. I kinda didn't ruin it because it felt so strong coming on that I could have stopped stroking well before I did. So partial ruin, I guess?

Definitely an A+ tease! Thank you thank you thank you! And now that I'm done typing this i'm feeling that twitching feeling of desire again already... the relief from a ruin never lasts very long does it?! 8-)
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Noah »

raistlan1982 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:13 am
A new set for you ;)
The universe works in mysterious ways, right? Noah made a bet with me that if he would not cum while I teased him that I would tease you next. At first I thought he had no chance, but then his thoughts entertained me to such an extent that I held back while teasing him...

I mean, if he would have had to edge over and over again for an ass like mine I would have pushed him into madness...

But I denied him the sight and when I got that taste of sweet denial I just could not wait to meet you to taste more of it...

And there is no better way than putting you into the position that fits you the best, get on your knees and rub that clit... At first you may use your whole hand, but every time you find a picture hot you need to edge once more (on top of your standard instructions) and do it with one finger less until there is only one finger left to do it with.. Let us see how fast we can make it hard on you...

Oh before I forget, someone else really liked the idea of teasing you as well...

She told me to say hi...

She wants to feel that you really want her... She wants to hear you beg and see your cock cry every time she denies you that full orgasm

If you would tell someone that you have been teased over and over again no one would ever believe you... Which brings me to the next point... Get off of your knees and look me into the eyes while I ask you...

Do I look innocent?...

Of course I do...

I fear that this good girl did something bad... I invited some of my friends over and I fear they are a little angry at you... Even though we both know we will never have sex I did tell them that you and I had a lot of sex... Sex that was very unsatisfying for me...

I told them how I would try my hardest to dress up nicely for you...

And would dance for you in a teasingly way...

I told them how I would try my hardest to strip for you and tease you in such a way that would want me more and more...

How I would sit in front of you and masturbate to make sure that you would not be able to resist me...

I told them how I would look into your eyes and would suck your cock hour after hour...
https://www.xpin.fr/wp-content/uploads/ ... lation.gif

Oh how much you would like that, wouldn't you?

I told them how I would ride you, teasingly slow...

How does it feel to imagine all of this?... Does it ache that this remains purely a fantasy?...

And faster...

And faster...

And I did all that until you would cum...

And cum...

You have orgasm after orgasm while you could not manage to give me an orgasm... We both know that is not true and that I would never allow you to touch my divine body... But my friends think that the story is true and they are set on teaching you a lesson...

And who are they going to believe? Their innocent friend or the guy with the throbbing clit?... So spare yourself trying to convince them and let me leave you alone in a house... Full women that want to make you ache..

He's all yours, girls...

As she says these words girls storm in and find it hard to take a turn...

So you are the one that Angel told us about... The one that wants all the pleasure, but gives none himself... It is time that you are going to feel how you made her feel... And I am going to do so by giving you minimal frustrating pleasure...

Play with your nipples while denying yourself any other form of pleasure while you watch:
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... b150dcb94c

Angel told us that you absolutely have no control at all... That you completely lose yourself when in front of a woman... It is time for a lesson of inhibition... Keep eye contact. The moment you break it you will have to edge and restart the video.
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... 0bd73404c6

Failed more than two times?
Do this video with the same rules
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... 25c200aea5

Poor Angel told us that you have no stamina at all and that the moment you come that she often did not even get close to the edge... So we are going to have to train you to become better at that... To hold back while she orgasms over and over again and you deny yourself... That is the only thing you deserve... Should you create any precum or would you lose control you will have to eat it all up...

Give us an edge and hold it for five seconds

10 seconds..

20Image

Do you want to cum?

Yes
Any thought about cumming should be punished so we are going to have you suffer all over again...

Give an edge and hold it for five seconds. This time get on all fours while you hold these edges.

No
Good, then you have learned your lesson and you can continue

Now we will masturbate while you will fuck yourself slowly with that dildo. Feel what it is like to get fucked like Angel, without getting any release... Meanwhile you will see and hear us come one by one...

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... 4d0bb20b9c

They are finally done and leave you into a desperate state...

Wow! I watched from afar and they really did not take it easy on you, did they?

When you are called Angel people believe anything you say and now I have you right how I want you to be...

One dripping desperate mess... I am sure that Jocelyn would like to pick up where I left you and make it even worse.. Can you imagine that?
My rules
Since I am not allowed to have a full orgasm it is rather 'Help Me Ache, Please!' for me. Should you manage to make me ruin with your set then I will reward you with an extra long set that repays 'the favor' :lol:

Should you want to get creative when creating a set with my rules then feel free to do so. If your idea works better without some of my rules then you are free to change/tweak/ignore them!

Edging to:
- Skintight clothing
- Stockings/Garters
- Skirts/Dresses
- Upskirt
- Cleavage
- Bending over
- Arched Back
- Lingerie
- Lesbian
- Kissing girls
- Ruined Orgasm
- Triangle Thigh Gap
- POV blowjob
- Licking

- Skintight pants
- Ass

Edging to videos:
The amount of edges I do to it will depend on how hot I find it (will rate it from 1-10). I will do 10 minutes of the video that you select.
- 1-6 = None
Blondes: All edges to her have to be done teasingly slow (one stroke every four seconds: if you think it should be/get slower then feel free to edit it)

Every time you include a gif of a ruined orgasm (you may decide when/if it comes on and off):

I will rate every picture/gif on a scale from 1-10. If I rate a picture/gif a 10 I will have to hold the edge to that picture (additionally). The edge holding will become longer the more 10's you manage to get:
And so forth...

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!
raistlan1982
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by raistlan1982 »

Noah wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:57 am
raistlan1982 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:13 am
A new set for you ;)
@Noah - feedback:
Just, wow! That was intense and as weird as it seems, I'm actually quite content being denied. I'll explain, but let me go in order first!

These blondes are really hot and I wound up quickly getting down to just 1 finger allowed. I managed to make it to this picture with still 2 fingers!
The cum video where I had to play with my nipples was great. I thought that I might lose my erection, but I found the right buttons to push with my nipples and found myself getting rock hard again at various points in the video. Definitely frustrating as I would lose it occassionally, but then very satisfying when I was able to get it back, especially knowing that i did it just with nipple play!

Eye contact was great too! I passed with flying colors, though it did get intense by the end. It was hard to focus and make sure to catch the eyes everytime the video cut to a new girl

I didn't think there was any way I'd make it through the held edges. I don't really have a lot of experience holding them like that and I was a hair trigger from exploding. The time just kept going up and up and I was getting worried! Then it went back down and I was relieved but it was still very challenging to get back down to the end.

Of course I said I wanted to cum! So there were the held edges all over again!

Finally, fucking myself with the dildo. I actually didn't have the dildo readily available (in basement and risk disturbing slping kids to go get it, so I used my aneros plug in lieu. An interesting thing happened in that I was still very aroused and feeling pleasure, but I went limp! I realized that I was purely getting pleasure from my ass and not from my penis. Sissy achievement!

That's why being denied at the end kinda felt OK. I'm still horny as hell, but it's more of a dull roar than a sharp scream! I kept the aeneros in and just keep sqeezing my cheeks around it every once and a bit. Thinking of falling asleep with it in!

I still REALLY want to cum, but thank you for an amazing experience!

BBBeanie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by BBBeanie »

A set for @Vennyo
Haven’t made a set for you in a long time. Enjoy :-D
Hello Vennyo
You got quite a party ahead of you today
A lot of girls want a shot at your balls today :lol:
So I’ll be nice and just let you stroke for me
Of course these are see through so if your daring you can count me as nude
I won’t enforce it though, however entertaining it may be :lol:
Just enjoy yourself however you like
I can guarantee the others won’t be as flexible
So enjoy it while you can
But I can’t stay for long
The other girls said that you shouldn’t be allowed to stroke for too long
After all a pain slut such as yourself must be dying to have his nuts pummeled
So off you go
That’s enough pleasure time to work over those nuts
And I don’t plan to let up anytime soon
So...
Bust...
Those...
Balls
Too bad you can still see the smallest part of my breasts, no edge for you
Pain sluts like you shouldn’t need edges anyway
A true pain slut could cum just from having his balls kicked
Have you ever achieved a true ballbusting orgasm?
You should try it sometime
From what I hear from my other pain sluts it’s the best orgasm they’ve ever had
Of course that’s easier said than done
You have to really enjoy your nuts being pummeled to even come remotely close
Not to mention the pain tolerance needed to withstand such a pummeling
Do you want to try?
I could pummel you nuts harder if you’d like
Yea let’s do this(Wild Card 2 hard hits per pic in addition to your busts)
Come on Really lay into those balls
I would kick so much harder than that
That’s it
Harder
Are you getting close?
Don’t give up
Keep smashing those nuts
Mhmm maybe your not ready yet
Oh well enjoy the rest of your party(End of Wildcard)
Long time no see Vennyo
I haven’t busted you in some time
I’m dying to get started so...
I guess I’ll lose this
Oh did you want a longer break after all those hard hits? :lol:
No Way, it’s been too long since I got to play with you
Besides stroking is so...
Boring
Not to mention busting balls is so much easier in the nude
Why don’t you get in a similar position I’m in
Haha keep those legs up and pound those nuts
Oh I’m definitely trying this on Beanie later
And Maybe Helequin too :lol:
But for now kneel and present those balls for more busting
I wish I could bend you over a table
Have your legs spread wide open for my kicks
I bet you could take so many of my kicks
Especially since you can use the table for support
All you’d have to do is not close your legs
You know sometimes I wish I could have you a beanie both bent over a table
Presenting their balls to me
I’m really curious at who could take the most kicks from me
The winner would get a shot at a ballbusting orgasm
While the loser leaves only being able to hear the fun behind him
Ariel: And now for the real party to begin
Caprice: dong worry we’ll be fast and Brutal :lol:
Gabriella: and if you are a good boy, maybe an orgasm
Ariel: but first those balls definitely need more attention
Ariel: Of course I need to add my double hits
Ariel:And if you really like ballbusting you’ll double the hits for Caprice and Gabriella too
Caprice: But I guess we’ll understand if you only worship Ariel
Gabriella: After all there are plenty of busts to go around :lol:
Ariel: Oh are the hits already adding up
Caprice: Don’t give up now your so close
All: Keep going
All: Smash those nuts
All: Pummel those Balls
All: Push your Limits
Ariel: Your almost at the end
Get ready for your final Picture
Ariel: Oh three nude girls I guess you get to cum three times, in a row
Ariel: If you can’t I’ll make sure we make Beanie pay for your inability :lol:
@Helequin
Ok it’s decided then Kyla Cole will become a permanent feature, I’ll give you the honors of making her rule. It doesn’t have to work with Mila right now but if something comes to mind then I’m all for it. You idea of colors to make my rules more dynamic is really interesting. Maybe have like color of lipstick or certain articles of clothes affect how I hit or how much more I hit, not sure I’ll think on it some more
My Rules(Hall of Fame Complete)
These Rules are focused on BallBusting but the set creator may add stroking and edging as they see fit
I put a strong emphasis for set creator creativity, if you have an idea you would like me to preform don’t hesitate to put it in I’ll try to accommodate your instructions as much as I can.

Set up: If you want to tell me how to prep for a set, i.e. position, tied balls, new implements to hit my balls with then feel free to add.

Hit count(stack groups fine)
Boobs: 6 hits( plus 4 if pierced)
Pussy: 4 hits
Lingerie: 10 hits
Heels/boots: 5 hits
Normal underwear/swimwear: 5 hits
Strap on(female): 5 hits(if nude except strap on 12 hard hits)
Hentai(any gender):adds 1 hard hit per person
Ballbusting caption: 10 hits(Bonus if you make one intensity changes to hard)
Cock and Balls: 5 hits
Bondage(any gender): changes intensity to hard(Does not count as Nude if nothing but rope)
Full nude(Female only):10 hard hits
Nude except for heels/stockings(Female only): 15 Hard Hits

Squeezing
If fully clothed I will squeeze my balls depending on hair color
Blonde: squeeze individually for 10 sec
Brunette:squeeze together for 10 sec
Redhead: individual with pulses(normal, hard, normal, hard etc) 20 sec
Black: together with pulses
Unnatural Color: Individual as hard as I can for 15 sec

Favorite System
My one and only Favorite Mila Azul will be joined by set creators Choice in a new favorite. You’ll get to add models to my favorite list for a temporary amount of time. You’ll get to make the rule tied to the model as well as define how long.if a rule or time is not specified the default the rule will double everything and last two sets.

All Time Favorite
Mila Azul:Double everything(if nude plus heels floor hit):indefinite

Help Me Cum Permanent Favorite
Kyla Cole: Rule to be determined

Help Me Cum Current Favorites
Foxy Di: In addition to busts add strokes with conversion of 1 hit to 10 strokes( only applies to her only in pic); 1 sets
Kyla Cole: if in super sexy pose 1 floor hit: 1 set(for now)
Ariana Marie: edge then hard squeeze if sexy pose hold edge 20 secs and squeeze really hard ; 2 sets

Hall of Fame
1.) Malena Morgan: hit balls against hard surface every 5th hit crush balls for a few secs
2.)Meila:1 Edge
3.)Whitney Westgate: Think of how she would bust me and imitate as closely as possible
4.) Emily Bloom: Double Everything

Release: Up to you
Playing Please Help Me Cum
Have Fun Pleasing Kyla and Her Guests at Kyla's Party
Enjoy an Erotic Adventure at the LustB&B
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by dix »

BBBeanie wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:29 am
Going to work on a new set for @BBBeanie.

:construction:
kelvintheguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kelvintheguy »

My denial period is finally over, anyone want to make me a finally being able to cum set?
Likes: Teasing, Edging, Denial, Porn Watching, Ruined Orgasms, Foot/Stockings/Thighs Fetish, Not touching myself while watching porn, Pictures/Videos for Girls.
Dislikes: Cei, Anal, BDSM.
Limits:Feminization, Hard Humiliation, Permanent, Social Suicide.
Toys: Shoe laces, Panties.
My favorite pornstars, please use them for any challenges/dares/punishments.
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

Okay lots to reply to and some will be going from memory so might not have as many details as normal.

@Vennyo:
Thank you for the set, which I completed a couple days ago! Ariel and Niemira were certainly quite motivated to give me a good working over :lol:. And it really didn’t take much after Tori’s intro.

Niemira especially looked absolutely stunning in this one, and the video of her was incredible too.

The double ruin is something I haven’t been made to do in a while, and as much as it doesn’t feel great it was still incredible in its own way. I’m still figuring out the best way to hit just the right point to take myself far enough to actually ruin, but stop early enough that I can keep going right away. I got it perfect for Niemira, and maybe a touch too far for Ariel and Miela. Still definitely a ruin, but it just took me a few minutes to get back to the edge when Malena appeared.

I thought Malena might do something far worse, but the busting to the video was good enough. I really did try, but after the two ruins there’s no way I was going to make myself cum that way, at least not that time.
@Noah:
Thank you for the fun and creative set! Wow, that was quite a trip even if the drugs were only fantasy. :lol:

This one was a huge challenge, and felt like much more than the 114 edges it contained. Great pictures choices as always.

Of course, the feature model of the set really, really had quite an effect on me. Holding back and not coming through that last 14 minute video was absolutely exhausting.
@BBBeanie:
Okay, first colours. There are a couple options to my mind of how you could implement them as rules.

1. Anything and everything worn.
2. A specific set of things worn (make-up, or clothes, or shoes etc.)
3. Anything she’s touching, could include worn items or not.

Those are the obvious ones I think, but for all of them it’s worth considering a couple of things. Lipstick for example is almost always going to be some shade of pink to red to reddish brown. So how many different rules can you make, and can you tell the shades apart at a glance?

On the other hand, clothing can have patterns like say tie dye. All of a sudden a model’s shirt will trigger every single rule you have at once. And if only worn items count, nude pictures might become the least interesting.

You also said you wanted something fun and dynamic. This can happen with clothing, particularly if the model is wearing layers of varying colours. But in general, once you see a model’s outfit you may know more or less what’s coming. This is the advantage to a ‘touching’ rule, since even while stripping she could touch anything at all in the room to change which colour rules are active picture to picture.

So just a few things to think over and of course nothing says you have to pick only one method here. Just using the examples you gave, certain lipstick colours could increase how hard you hit, clothing technique type and then things she touches could do a bit of both. Colour is just an easy theme to tie all the rules together.

Right, now for Kyla. Earlier you said you wanted some guarantee of harsher busts. So let’s see, Mila doubles everything and has a special rule for heels. I want to mirror this idea a bit, but Kyla wears heels a lot so, let’s do that a bit differently. I did think about having Kyla just increase how hard every hit was by one step, but since you only have normal and hard that may not work too well. So:

Kyla Cole: Squeeze balls together as hard as I can for 10 seconds once right before and once right after all busts for the image. If completely nude, make the squeeze after busting hard enough to crush my balls until I hit the floor

Kyla and Mila working together: If Mila is completely nude, then Kyla counts as being completely nude. If Kyla is nude with heels, then Mila counts as nude with heels.

Please take these both as suggestions, and if you think they will be way too much you are welcome to adjust or change them completely.

If you haven’t seen the last bit of the set I made for you yet, you might want to try one of her suggestions to get through it before checking my idea for a special rules for her, since it draws on that set. Or if you prefer I can make a set to introduce the idea::
Special Kyla Rule: If my balls just can’t take it when I need to floor myself for her, I can instead edge 3 times and note the image. Helequin will have to give Kyla the flooring she deserves for each image I do this for.

If you like this idea, you could also make up a rule like this for Mila for me to add to my rules as a sort of permanent link between the two. Just a crazy thought :lol:
Ok, no set just now. I will be back with one later tonight or tomorrow and I will re-post my rules then too (hint: go make sets for people at the bottom of the waiting list if you can!)

Helequin - 7/7 – Sept 19 – Sept 19
Raistlan1982 – 6/6 – Sept 18 – Sept 18
Noah – 3/1 – Sept 18 – Sept 17
BBBeanie – 4/3 – Sept 18 – Sept 15
Dix – 1/0 – Sept 19 – Sept 14 (WIP on one set for Beanie)
Kelvintheguy – 7/5 – Sept 19 – Sept 13
Bloody223 – 1/2 – Sept 12 – Sept 12

Sets to reply to
Vennyo – 4/3 – Sept 17 – 1 set

Zerg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Zerg »

@Halequin
Hi sry for this very late reply, the last few weeks have been very busy, and i dont know how active i can been for the rest of the month.

The set was good. The second girl was not really my type but the rest of the pics were great! I was lucky and guessed the panty color right and won the dice roll, but i answered the cum or ruin question wrong :blush: .

I saw that you used the reward already, i hope it was worth it :lol: . I figured the previous punishment took too long and i did not want this special rule to clog up your rules for too long so i decided to end it myself, i hope that was ok for you
here is a set for @Noah
I have made a similar set before, but this turned out very long, and it can be very hard depending on how lucky you are.
Hello Noah, my name is Carli Banks. Start stroking nice and slow for me.
I am in a playfull mood today, do you want to play a game with me?
How about a round of rock paper scissors? I am sure you know the rules
But i will modify the rules a bit to make them more fun, well for me atleast...
So here is how the game will work, everytime you lose a round you go into punishment mode, wich means you have to double all edges. You stay in punishment mode until you win a round, but if you lose a round while in punishment mode you have to give me 3 good ball hits. If you tie nothing happens
I hope this was not too complicated for you, lets try this out. make your choice now : Rock, paper sciccors...
Paper! Did you win? I hope you are lucky today or this set could get very difficult to finish
Oh and here is one more rule, if you finish the game while you are in punishment mode you have to give me 1 ballhit as hard as you dare, this should give you some extra motivation
I will send you over to one of my friends now, goold luck and have fun stroker

Hi Noah, I have been waiting for you
Are you staring at my ass? Well i hope so, i put these pants on just for you
Lets play another round, get ready : Rock, paper, scissors...
Paper! Twice in a row, i hope you did not fall for that
Let me take these off to give you a better view
I bet you like what you are seeing, do you want another round?
I am gona pick Rock this time! Make your choice : Rock, paper, scissors...
Scissors! And if you actually fell for that i want two extra ballhits, you deserve that
Well our time is almost over, have you been lucky this far?
I hope so because it is gona get alot more difficult now

Hi stroker, i hope you are ready for this
Two girls means twice the danger for you
lets play another round : Rock paper, scissors...
Rock! I hope you won, otherwise there are alot of edges ahaid of you
And dont forget to rub your balls while edging
Give me two extra edges for my perfect little pussy stroker!
I bet you are very desperate to cum by now, too bad you are not allowed to
Here is another chance for you : Rock, paper, scissors...
Scissors! Isnt this fun stroker? Well atleast we are enjoying ourselfs
Is it getting difficult not to go over the edge? If so the next round will be hell
Well you can leave now, there is someone waiting for you.

Hi there, i am Natalie. A redhead with purple lingerie, you know what this means. I want super tight and super fast edges
Let me give you a better view. Edge to my butt, i know you like it
lets play another round, what do you say? Rock, paper, scissors...
Rock! Keep edging
Do you find it difficult to controll your orgasm like this? It would be so easy to cum right now, just a few extra stokes...
Just immagine how good it would feel to cum all over my ass right now
Can you make it? I hope you are not in punishment mode...
Let me take this off, but i want you to keep stroking very tightly
Next round : Rock, paper, scissors...
Paper! Edge edge edge
We are almost done stroker
I will send you back to Carli now for your last try, good luck

Welcome back, so how was the game? did you win alot of rounds?
But there is still one last round left, and remember if you are in punishment mode after this you have to give be one extra hard ballhit, as hard as you dare!
So choose wisely : Rock, paper, scissors...
Scissors! Thats it stroker you made it to the end, i hope you had fun with my little game today. Bye!
My new rules, i added a short gallery of my favorite kind of pictures in the Wildcard and Preferences section

Stroking :
10 strokes baseline, Multiple girls dont stack
  • +10 strokes: Favorite model
  • +10 strokes: Pigtails
  • +10 strokes: Panties
  • +10 strokes: Toy
  • +10 strokes: Ass
  • x2 strokes: Tits or pussy
Hair color
  • Blonde : Tight Strokes
  • Brunette : Soft Strokes
  • Redhead : Fast Strokes, if i edge while stroking i must hold it
  • Dark : Normal strokes
  • Other : Play with balls while stroking
Edging :
  • +1 Edge : For each pussy
  • Girl on Girl : Hold every edge for 10 seconds
Release :
I like to cum at the end of a set but you can make me ruin my orgasm if the last picture shows a cumshot or deny me for the rest of the day if the last picture features a girl peeing (or optionally a fully clothed girl if you dislike watersports)

Wildcard and Preferences :
I prefere softcore or lesbian pictures over hardcore scenes. You can change my rules as much as you want. here is my Kinklist. Here is a short gallery of my favorite type of pictures

Favorite models :
You can feature one of your favorite models for the set
  • Currently features: Lexi Belle, Karlie Montana, Heather Vandeven, Carli Banks
  • Other favorites: Little Caprice, Alison Angel, Capri Anderson, Amai Liu, Stoya, Skin Diamond, Riley Reid, Sasha Grey
  • JAV models : Ai Uehara, Shuri Atomi
  • T-Girls : Bailey Jay
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

@Zerg:
Welcome back! The second girl in that set wasn’t my favourite either, but I was trying to find a certain sequence of pictures that worked. I’ll try to keep preferences in mind next time. I like the idea of the gallery, but I think if I did one for all the things I like it would be rather excessively long.

Haha yes, that reward was rather worth it :lol:. And I am glad you decided to step in and help finish off that special rule, it was fun wondering when Orsi would finally show up, but it might have taken much much longer without you stepping in.

@Bloody:
Time for another punishment set. This one is again, long and demanding to go with Mistress’ direction to not hold back. This set is also definitely inspired by her suggestions, and I use a few of them differently throughout.

No wildcard, but each model may have a rule specific to her section or other specific orders.

Bloody! Mistress still isn't satisfied with you and she's giving Helequin ideas now? I think you're pretty fucked, so you better just start edging right away!

You can forget your favourites this time. Today Helequin's favourite models are here to get their amusement out of your punishment.

If you haven't worked it out already, I'm Belle. But I'll be nice. As one of Helequin's feature models, but not a favourite you don't have to double any tasks for me. But you will for any who are on Helequin's favourite list. Don't worry, they'll make it obvious by introducing themselves.

One more thing you should know is most of Helequin's favourites are brunettes. But I really doubt they're going to let you just stroke and not edge or bust today so…

Each lady is likely to have something specific she wants you to do for her section. Also don't fail again...that would be really bad. If you do, you can expect the lady who makes you ruin to come back and punish you even worse next time. Now, you better get started, there are a lot of interested ladies…

There you are. I'm Gloria, so you will be doubling things for me. It's probably a good thing you're seeing me first of all the favourites.

Helequin does like to spontaneously lose control when I'm around! Maybe you won't have that problem so early on.

No way you are only stroking for these. 1 edge per nipple, but you only need to stroke 250 times. That's all before you double it!

Tell me honestly, what do you think your odds of finishing this set are? I mean, if all of Helequin's favourites are here…

If we're all here you're pretty fucked right? You could just ruin right now and beg forgiveness.

But that probably wouldn't end so well!

Do you like what you see? Would you get down to worship it, even if it meant letting me grind on your face?

You know perfectly well you would. Get down here and worship Bloody.

And add a week to that timer for this little fantasy of a view!

Here, enjoy a look from above just for that.

Time to keep going, you have a long way to go.

Hello, I'm Orsi and yes I am another of Helequin's favourites. You should probably assume everyone you see today is, unless you hear otherwise.

And no, you won't just be stroking for me either. My little rule for this section is any woman who's wet counts as blonde. You realize the shower is already turned on behind you.

You turn around to see another gorgeous woman already showering. Well hello there boy. I'm Ivette, and for my rule you will treat any woman who isn't wet as a redhead.

I could step in and join her, but I think those balls need some busting.

And it's so much hotter watching you edge knowing the moment you turn…

It will be time for pain. You better let Mistress decide exactly how she wants them hit.

Oh yes, and Mistress shouldn't hold anything back. Be safe of course, but with this many failures those nuts should hurt!

I can't say she's wrong…

Of course I'm not wrong! Come on, edge those busted balls.

More.

Now hit them. Don't you dare fail again today Bloody.

You have such a long way to go.

And there's no escaping this Bloody.

Not one little bit of it.

Go on, get going before I pull Orsi in here and have her eat me out.

There you are Bloody. I'm Carlotta, and don't worry I won't be switching your rules out to make you edge or bust.

I have a better method. For my section you owe me your strokes just like normal, but I have an extra rule which is more for Mistress than you. For every image, Mistress should get to do to you the very first thing that comes to her mind when she first looks at me. It can be anything she wants of course, edging you, smashing your balls, making you get her off...anything at all!

Just don't forget, everything is doubled!

Aww you look worried Bloody. But isn't this such a perfect rule?

After all Mistress knows you best, and that means she can get to you and do things in a way I and all of Helequin's ideas could never quite manage.

And hey, look at the bright side. By the letter of the rule I gave Mistress could make you cum…if she really wanted to.

But I think we all know that 'could' in this case is never going to happen. Not for a long while at least.

No, no I don't need to shove my ass down on your face to lock you up longer. I'm sure that will be taken care of.

Instead I just want to tease you a little slowly, just to see if the more time Mistress has to do anything she wants…

If she gets any more deliciously devious! Giggles.

However, I think I best let you go. I wonder, did you count how many favourites Helequin has listed before the start of this?

I won't ruin the surprise and tell you the number now either. Good luck!

You're just in time Bloody. My friend Cindy and our boytoy have plans to help with that punishment of yours. And while you don't have to double things for Cindy, you do for me. I'm Alexa of course!

Oh yes! Of course, stroking won't be enough for us either. I'll tell you what, you can pick which of us to treat as blonde and which as a redhead. Can you survive six edges per image for me? If not, you better take double the slaps. And I'll enjoy every one.

Now just sit back and enjoy watching something you won't be getting for quite a while.

Enjoying the outcome of failure yet?

You better not be. Come on, I should hear every slap and see the agony of every edge on your face!

Or maybe you just need something harsher.

It's cute Mistress thought we might need an alternate sort of facesitting. Cindy's will do quite nicely.

And so will boy toy's! Come on, edge harder. I want that cock ready to explode

Even while the timer gets longer and longer.

Fuck what a load…something your failure of a cock won't be feeling any time soon.

Need a break from all those edges? Fine I won't mess with your rules, but you better stroke as hard as you can manage for me. I'm Chanel of course, and while you don't need to double things for my friend Violet you still have to slap for her.

You should be glad it's nothing more to punish you boy. If I was there in the room and didn't have such a sexy friend with me…

Your punishment from me might look something like this! Thinking of it, is Mistress has a toy she wants to push down your throat, you can pretend you're sucking me off.

Not that I'd stop you 'punishment' there of course.

I wouldn't let you cum either, not matter how hard I had my way.

I'd leave you begging for more and more.

And only once I was done would I send you back to the others to lock away!

Hello Mistress. I'm Mila. Now let's not waste any time. Grab your boy's balls and crush them as hard as he can take it for a while! Go ahead and do it a few times until you're satisfied.

Isn't that satisfying? Sometimes I need to remind the girls there is so much more to punishment than lots of edges and no cumming. Doesn't the sun make my hair look like it has a nice red to it? In any case, it's red so far as Bloody is concerned.

This goes without saying, but punish his balls any way you desire Mistress. I know his rules say to slap, but I think you should try any and every way you've ever imagined hurting them.

After his failures, it's the perfect time afterall.

Now I don't want to stay too long today.

So I'll give you two one last little gift from me.

He can either push his face in and worship me right here and add a week to his timer, or stand up, spread his legs wide and beg Mistress to hit his balls hard enough to drop him to the floor.

Nice choice! Laughs.

Tori: Oh, there he is. You better not need any help figuring out who we are boy. Sunny, what did you want to do with his rules?

Sunny: I call counting as a blonde. Let's really test this boy and see if he can actually avoid failing.

Tori: I like it. I'll take blonde too. Happy edging you poor fuck!

Sunny: Moans. And now we just really…really

Take our time…mmmm

Tori: But let's get naughty too!

Sunny: I wouldn't skip this part…

Tori: You better not, just like I wouldn't skip the part where

We do this. Have you failed yet boy? There's still time to lose control and be a dissapointment again.

Come on, I'd love to see the look on your face the moment you realized your fucked it up, yet again.

Sunny: You and me both! But I have to admit, he's passed stage 1. Get going boy. Tori: Better run fast!

Caprice: You made it here, good. Now the serious stuff can start. Helequin has been very diligent, he didn't want any of us to miss our chance to help punish you.

Miela: But, all of us giving you a one on one treatment would be too much for anyone. So you're just going to have to manage all three of us at once. That's easier right? Laughs.

Ariel: And while there are plenty of times we enjoy sitting on each other's faces, we came up with a new little game to punish you with. So you're just going to watch us. While I'm on the screen you have to continuously punch your balls as roughly as you can manage, only stopping to avoid ruining. While Caprice is on screen, you edge once every 30 seconds. And when Miela is on screen, you hold those edges for 15 seconds each! Oh and one more thing...every time any one of us cums you add a week to your timer. Enjoy the show!

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... 5c878eb9a3

Caprice: By the look on your face, I think all those weeks were worth the view! Go on, you aren't done just yet.

Well, well you've made it to the final part of this punishment set. I'm guessing I won't need an introduction right? I am a favourite of course though.

Let's see how much attention you've been paying. Who's still missing? And no cheating to look it up.

You get one guess and you have to make it now. I suggest being right!

Me of course. If you're answer wasn't some version of 'Kyla' I want you to turn to Mistress right now and beg her to put your balls in fucking agony. Her choice of method.

Good, now that we're all here. Let's see about those rules of yours. I think we better make them more like Helequin's until the end. So instead of hair colours you will edge once for every visible nipple, pussy or ass. You'll hold every edge for 10 seconds. And of course, you have to double all of that.

These rules go for both of us by the way!

Oh but of course. And since this is a punishment, no mercy for those balls either. Start every picture off with 10 hard hits any way Mistress wants to do them. And after your edges, end every picture with her crushing those nuts for as hard and long as she likes.

Ouch, I wonder which aches more by now, the edge or the busting?

Both I hope! It's why the hard ball crushing is so important. It can at once make a boy feel pain and like he's going to cum from the pressure.

Right! And I imagine Helequin rather enjoys that sensation?

At least when I do it to him he does! Still with us Bloody?

Don't look at me for help, I may not be as harsh but I love to tease too. And after all…

You're here for a punishment. So you need to endure it. Hold that cum back and keep going.

You definitely don't want to ruin now! Can you even imagine what punishments Kyla and I could think up together?

I'd have you begging me to lock you up for a year. Endure like a good boy.

Endure and worship us.

And your Mistress! Should we give him a little something if he managed not to fail today?

No, nothing. This is punishment after all. Any other time I'd give you a way to maybe earn away some of your weeks, but not today.

Right, I'm okay with that. You're lucky as is boy, just because Kyla and I mostly shoot softcore, it doesn't mean we've never sat on a another girl's face!

Exactly. In fact, you're looking pretty good over there Lorena.

I like this offer! But come on Kyla, let's save that little show to use on Helequin. No way he controls himself through that. For right now, I think we've worked over this cock enough.

Not enough just yet. Give me those last edges and busts, and then ram that cock into it's cage as soon as it's something like soft. Once locked away, I want my ball smacks for the lovely red sheen this light gives my hair. Make them hard, then put it away. Just think, only two more punishment sets to go. Laughs.

Small correction here for Noah’s set count.
Zerg – 1/0 – Sept 20 – Sept 20
Helequin - 8/7 – Sept 19 – Sept 19
Raistlan1982 – 6/6 – Sept 18 – Sept 18
BBBeanie – 4/3 – Sept 18 – Sept 15
Dix – 1/0 – Sept 19 – Sept 14 (WIP on one set for Beanie)
Kelvintheguy – 7/5 – Sept 14 – Sept 13

Sets to reply to
Bloody223 – 1/3 – Sept 12 – 1 set
Noah – 4/2 – Sept 18 – 1 set
Vennyo – 4/3 – Sept 17 – 1 set

My Rules
There’s a lot here, but I’ve tried to make the rules easy to work with. At the most basic, clothed means stroke, nudity makes me edge and everything else adds extras. I’ve coloured rules green for stroking, blue for edging, red for ballbusting and purple for special rules.

All rules are per model (female or trans) in the image and stack. I will try to do everything as simultaneously as possible.

I enjoy edging and any sort of creativity adding to the simple orders to stroke, edge, slap, ruin and/or cum. So go ahead and use pictures, videos, toys, specific commands/techniques or anything else you can think up! Don’t be afraid to completely overturn my rules and do something different if you have an idea.

Basic Rules
Clothed or covered (hands, objects, fabric etc.) – 1 minute stroking
Each bare nipple, ass, pussy (or trans cock) – 1 edge
Obviously nude and not covered, but nudity is out of frame – 1 edge (mostly for images in a series of the same model where there may be a close up of her face etc.)
Cumshot – Counts as a liquid! (+1 edge per)

Details – What is she touching or wearing?
These activate whenever the model is visibly touching or wearing the material/item (this counts touching through her clothing too, so what she’s standing/sitting/leaning on etc. all counts). Different objects add up, even if they trigger the same rule again.

If in doubt, an object counts for what it looks like at a quick glance (e.g. fake wood counts as wood). You can always specify if something isn’t 100% clear. In general if I can't tell what something is or if it's out of frame it won't count.

See Through (glass, sheer fabric, mesh, etc.) – Palm my tip instead of stroking (overrides tip strokes). Stockings and pantyhose don’t count.
Rug or Fur – Stroke my tip only
Sex Toys other than Glass/Metal – Use a vibrator instead of stroking.

Liquids (or being wet) - +1 edge per source of liquid (e.g. 2 cumshots under a shower is +3 edges)
Wood – Add 20s riding to each edge for the image
Cock - 1 edge or 2 very hard ball hits / 3 edges or 5 hits for Favourite/Featured models
Sand, Snow or other powders – Instead of riding the edge, add +1 edge for every 10 seconds I would normally hold the edge (e.g. 2x 20 second edges becomes 6 edges).

Strappy heels or sandals – Three hard ball kicks.
Platform heels or Boots – Three hard ball stomps.
Tile, Brick or Ceramic – 5 ball hits
Stone/Rock - Crush my balls while I do all other tasks, for at least 20s. Tiny bits of jewellery don't count.
Metal - Hold my balls so every down stroke gives them a punch. Accessories (jewellery, belts, glasses etc.) don't count unless the model tells me to count them, otherwise this rule would be on almost 100% of the time.

Finishing Touches – bring it all together.
Orgasms – Any permission for me to ruin or cum must come from a wildcard or direct instruction. Multiple ruins or orgasms are allowed, although it does take me a bit (15-20 min) to get back to the edge after a full orgasm. I may only cum or ruin with permission (i.e. from this game or others, teases, Tease AI or women in my life).

Wildcard/Direct Instructions – Get as creative as you like! You can add or change as many rules as you want with wildcard rules or just have the models give instructions through the set which I will follow. Some notable past wildcards/ideas not currently in my rules:
Rapid Edging – edge as many times as I can in 30s, timer starts with first edge.
Malena’s ruin Hele rule – must stroke with full strokes and at least 60 bpm, even when edge riding.
1000RCC – I am done the challenge, but a model could send me back for any denial, ruin or full orgasm.

Feature Categories (changes often)

Wearing something made of brown or natural leather - +1 edge

Favourite and Featured Models (list in spoiler) – Hold any edges for 10 seconds longer for these women. Since I find them all very hot, they will get harder ballbusting too.

Featured: Anissa Kate, Belle Claire, Gigi Allens, Gina Valentina, Taylor Sands, Valentina Nappi

Help Me Cum Permanent Features: Malena Morgan, Niemira

Favourites: Alexa Tomas, Carlotta Champagne, Chanel Santini, Gloria Sol, Ivette Blanche (Linda L), Mila Azul, Orsi Kocsis (Klaudia), Sunny Leone, Tori Black

Top Favourites: Kyla Cole, Lorena Garcia, Miela (Marry Queen), Caprice (Little Caprice), Ariel (Piper Fawn)

Models' Projects:
This list is just for fun and you don't need to follow it. Based on what happens in the sets I get, if a favourite model feels like she enjoys doing something specific to me, I will add it here.

Gina Valentina - seems set on trying to make me cum with only anal stimulation. I’ve now managed this while being allowed to stroke to the edge.
Chanel Santini - likes Gina's idea quite a lot. But then, so does Kyla, Lorena, Miela, Caprice, Tori and Alexa.

Gloria Sol - curious about why I ruin accidentally more easily to her than anyone else

Mila Azul – Has definitely encouraged me to crave and enjoy ballbusting more. I doubt she’s done with that sort of training. Of course, pretty much any of my favourites will join in on this to some degree, Ariel especially.

Tori Black – unlikely to let me forget the fleshlight I bought is a mould of her pussy.

All 5 of my top favourites – they drive me wild and can tease and bust me just about any way they want. Sometimes they take a lot of pleasure in draining me dry with a bunch of ruins and/or orgasms. The most full orgasms I’ve ever had without stopping is 5 (with about 15-25 min stroking between each), even though I was once ordered to go for 8. I’ve never been able to drain to the point of cumming dry, though I’m sure it would amuse them all to see it.

Kyla Cole and Lorena Garcia - these two are my absolute favourites and can take charge of me in ways other models can't quite match the feeling of, even though Miela, Caprice and Ariel are all very, very close.
Ballbusting Mode - an optional extra.
An optional rule set any model can turn on or off by telling me to. For all sets these rules start off, so they only matter if a model decides to use them. If she turns them on, they can either replace the equivalent Main Rules or get added on top of them at the model's choice (please say which!).

Feel free to have the model describe how hard and with what technique to bust myself if you want her to have more control over it than just using my rules.

Clothed or covered – 30 seconds of light, rapid ball hits
Sheer, Mesh or Other See through Clothing – 3 hard hits to the balls and then one edge as quickly as I can.
Each bare nipple, ass, pussy (or trans cock) – 3 ball hits
Full nude except heels, boots or sexy sandals – On the last hit of each rule, press down to crush and grind my balls into a hard surface. This replaces the normal busting for shoe types.
Full nude – 3 hard as I dare hits.
Cumshot on a Favourite/Featured Model – Floor myself once per cumshot.
Cumshot on any other model – 3 hard as I dare hits per cumshot
Other details – you don’t need to read these, but there are some extra details on how I use the rules here.
For all ball hits - the model can tell me how hard to hit or what technique to use. If she doesn’t say, I will hit harder the hotter the image is to me and:
Holding any object which could be used to bust – hit with the closest thing I have to what she’s holding
Legs and feet visible in boots or platforms – drop a weight on my balls as if she was stomping them
Otherwise - hit with an implement which is as close as possible to her kicking me.

Of course, she can also order me to use normal slaps, punches, to hold my balls in one hand while I hit them or anything else she wants me to do.
Edge Counts – To keep me horny and wanting to be edge over and over, I will keep track of how many edges each set makes me do, the total since my last ruin/orgasm and any overall interesting numbers. Any time I ruin without permission I must eat it and the author of that set may choose a punishment for me from a box of options.
Edges since last Ruin: 114
Edges since last Orgasm: 203

Most Edges ever done in one session: 316

Punishment Box:
Times Done - Punishment
0 – Any other punishment task someone thinks up.

0 – I have to browse scroller, edging once to every image I like (7+/10) and edging and riding for 20s to any 10/10 images. I must keep going until I lose control, ruin, lick it all up and then add a punishment rule related to the picture I ruined to in my rules for 2 sets.

2 - Do a dedicated punishment set someone makes for me.

2 – Watch videos of the model I ruined to and stroke non-stop until I cum at least 5 times. Every orgasm must be on my face or eaten up. I can slow down, but must stroke fast at each orgasm for full POT.

1 – Find a 20 minute or longer video with the model I ruined to (anything with a beat or hardcore scene). Fuck my ass to that rhythm without touching my cock.

1 – Watch a video at least 10 minutes long of the model I ruined to, crushing my balls the whole time.

2 – Watch 1 round of a CH video. Ballbust to the beat instead of stroke.
Videos
If there are no specific instructions, videos follow the above rules for what is on screen with a few changes. 1 Edge per minute for half nude and 2 per minute for fully nude models (much easier to track than what part I can see of them). Edge riding is once per minute until there is a minimum 10 second break between edges. Ballbusting goes up in intensity as the action on screen does. Materials apply as best I can.

Assigned tasks – You can also assign a set of tasks/rules you make up for any video instead of using my base rules.

Music, CH or BPM – instead of my base rules you can require I stroke to the beat (or a set BPM stroke speed) for the entire length of a video. Modifiers still apply. If using a CH or other video with instructions make sure to specify if I should follow or ignore them (or part of them). You can also choose if I should stop at the edge to avoid cumming or keep stroking at the ordered rhythm regardless until the video ends.
Likes and Toys
Likes/dislikes are in my profile. My rules should be able to make for some interesting combinations of tasks, even when I am allowed to cum so go ahead and use this! I'm always interested in creative ways to screw with orgasms once they're granted :lol:. A few more specifics on two things below:

Anal:
Anal can be fun, but I am much more comfortable if I can wash up directly before and after so please allow time for this when you use it in a set. I’m also going to leave any anal entirely up to custom instructions, because it’s a type of play I feel needs more care and description than stroking. No ass to mouth please.
Ballbusting
I can find ballbusting really, really hot so long as it's worked in with some other sort of sexy play. For me it's about domination, devotion and how it can amplify and change all the other sexual sensations. Pure or too much pain is a turn off for me. But mixed in with all the other sexiness, it can be a huge turn on. Probably not something I would want constantly all the time, but it's in my regular rules for a reason.

Creativity with technique can also add a lot of fun, and keep interest high and the exact sensations changing compared to just piling on more basic hits.
Toys - lots of rope/string/rubber bands, some clothes pegs, most household items.

Dildo with suction cup: this can be used for the obvious (anal), but lately even girls having me suck off their toys or cocks (if trans) has been a big turn on too.

Vibrators: One single speed with a quick on/off and one with low/medium/high and 7 pulsing patterns which takes a couple seconds to turn off.

Fleshlight: Tori Black Torrid. Also have a generic ass cheeks speedbump sleeve. This takes a few minutes to prepare and clean up, but it always available.

Humbler, which also has a ball crushing attachment (the sort that is tightened with a pair of knobs).

Ball crusher - can be used by stacking weight on it or with screw down knobs. It is really, really difficult to hold the edge without going over if this thing is on tight, as just the stimulation from the constant pressure is likely to tip me over once I'm that close. Even edges without riding are much more challenging.

Cock cage which prevents me from getting much of an erection, but leaves some room for stimulation so I can feasibly edge and cum while restrained in it. It is not secure nor meant to be worn for long periods.
Last Ruin: Sept 17
Last Full Orgasm: Sept 15

Tease AI Orgasm Chances – for when the game slows down and I need some extra teasing.
Anyone who makes a set for me can set the chances until the next set changes them.

Overall Chances – Allow Orgasm 14%, Ruin 0 %
(Program Settings – Allow Orgasm 14%, Ruin 0%)

dix
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by dix »

BBBeanie wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:29 am
Set for BBBeanie.

Wildcard:

One of my favourite girls, Mia, will appear at random points throughout this set and offer 'bonus rounds'. Her written instructions must be followed as well as following your normal rules for her pictures. You will need a D6 die or a dice roller for these sections.
Your set:

Warm Up:

Hey there. So you want to play, huh? Well then we have to get you warmed up properly first don't we? We can't have you getting injured. Well except for those balls of yours, they may end up a little sore after you're through with everything today but I guess that's why you're here.

Anyway, remove your clothing and let's begin. As well as your normal rules you can give me 20 strokes for each of my images in this warm up round.

I guess all you can do is give those balls a nice little squeeze until I show you a little more skin, right?

But this is the warm up round don't forget. We have to ease into things gently.

There you go. Lets start applying a little bit of pain to those balls shall we.

How about if I take these off as well? You'd like that wouldn't you?

Is this is view you're looking for? Pound those poor balls for me and feel that ache start to build.

Let's keep this going now. Give me more smacks and strokes.

I hope you're making all those hits as hard as I would make them. I'd hate to think that you were disappointing me.

Are you nearly ready to move on to the rest of your fun for the day? I hope so.

Time for you to move on. But before you leave I want you to get to the edge for me and the hold it for 20 seconds after that let yourself go soft and then smack those balls really hard 10 times. Once you've done that you may leave.
Round 1:

Are you ready to batter those poor balls for my ammusement, slave?

Then I guess we shouldn't waste any more time and get on with it shouldn't we?

I'm afraid there's no underware to strip off for you, my little ball-buster. So that means you get to see it all right away. And just that means those poor balls get to suffer more. *Giggle*

That's it. Punish those poor balls while you gaze longingly at my beautiful body. Make every single one of those hits count. Show me just how much you really worship me.

Looking at your rules there doesn't seem to be any concerning seeing a fabulous ass. A little unfair don't you think? Especially considering how amazing mine is. I think you should make that up to me, little ball-buster. After you've done whatever it is you would normally do for this image you can hit those balls 10 times for me, then you can give me an edge. After that I want you to hit those balls 20 times, and then give me another edge only this time you can hold that edge for 20 seconds. I think that ought to be a reasonable enough tribute for such a wonderful butt.

Back to just pounding those balls. Really make them ache for me.

Another great shot of my ass don't you think? Do you know what I think, ball-buster? I think you should give me 3 more edges for this picture. It wouldn't be any fun if we didn't fill those balls up now would it? *Giggle*

Though I hope they don't feel too full. We've bearly begun to play with you yet.

And you're no use to us if you can't ammuse us. No use at all.

It's time for you to move one now, ball-buster. But do me one last favour won't you? Double the amount of hits that you would do for this image. I can't have you leaving here without a nice ache in those balls to remind you of me now can I?
Round 2:

You like looking at pretty girls in lingerie don't you, slave? Well what are you waiting for? Show me just how much you worship me. Get pounding those swollen balls for me.

You're going to have a to do better than that, slave. I want to see you really pound them for me. Make each hit really count. I want you to savour that ache causing through your body after each blow.

If you really impress me then I may be tempted to show you a little more. You'd like that wouldn't you, slave? But of course that would then mean that you'd have to hit those poor balls more.

But that sounds like a fair trade don't you think? A little more of your pain to see a little more of my beautiful body?

I could always just show you no more and cause you a lot more pain. Or maybe just ignore you all together and send you away. You're mine to do with as I please, salve. And don't forget that.

But it ammuses me to see you hurt yourself in such an unusual manner. But first you can show me just how much you want to see more of my beautiful body. I want you to edge yourself 5 times for me. Each one should be held for 20 seconds and you should take a minutes reast after each edge. After you've done that and filled those balls up a little bit give them 30 nice smacks for me.

See, slave. Wasn't that worth it? Now pound those usless balls while you stare at my gorgeous breasts.

If I take these off as well you'll have to hit yourself even more, won't you? But surely it's worth it to get to see my pussy?

That's it, slave. Just keep hammering away at those balls. Only pain for you I'm afraid.

Well it's time for you to be moving on now so take a good look before you go, slave. You can hit yourself for the normal amount to this image but once you've done them you can give me 1 edge and you're to hold that edge for as long as you possibly can. Show me just how much you long to worship my beautiful pussy. Really make yourself ache for me. Once you reach your limit though you can hit those poor swollen balls again for the same number of times you did before the edge.
Round 3:

Hey there, slave. Welcome to the bonus round. There's so much pain in your rules, slave. You can worship me with a little pleasure too before we see how lucky you are today. Hit your balls how ever many times you have to and then I want you to give me 2 edges. You should hold each one for 20 seconds and you can have 20 seconds of rest between them.

Let's keep this going, slave. Punish those balls for me and then give me 3 edges each held for 15 seconds but with a 30 second break.

You don't need to be too smart to see where this is heading do you, slave? Pound those balls and then 4 edges, hold them for 10 seconds each, and take a 40 second break between each one.

I hope you don't mind if I remove a couple of things... *giggle* I just thought you could do with a little extra encouragement and a few extra ball smacks. 5 edges this time, slave. Only hold each one for 5 seconds though, and take a 50 second break after each one. We wouldn't want any accidents now, would we?

After you've done that it's time to see how lucky you are. Roll that D6, slave:

1 - Until the end of this set all ball busting amounts are doubled. This stacks with other rules.
2 - Give yourself 50 medium-light smacks to your balls and then repeat this round from the beginning. (Round 3 - bonus round.)
3 - Give yourself 20 hard ball smacks.
4 - Gently massage your balls for 2 minutes before continuing.
5 - Complete the following edge ladder. None of the edges are to be held but all of them are to be immediately followed by 5 ball smacks. 1 Edge, rest for 10 seconds afterwards. 2 Edges, rest for 20 seconds after each. 3 Edges, rest for 30 seonds after each. 4 Edges, rest for 40 seconds after each. Once you reach this point complete the ladder again in reverse order.
6 - Pick your favourite ball busting tease from Milovana and complete it. Any instructions within the tease that would grant you any form of release must be ignored though.

I hope you got lucky, slave. Now whack those balls and then give me another 5 edges while you gaze at my cute, little pussy. You can hold each one for 10 seconds but I'll let you take a minutes rest between each one. I wouldn't want to be too cruel now, would I? *Giggle* Bye, slave.
Round 4:

Hall of Fame rules: Emily Bloom: Double Everything.

Hello, slave. You knew I'd show up to torment you again, didn't you?

It's just so much fun for me to watch you beat those poor swollen balls and make them ache for me. I wonder if it's as much fun for you?

Not that it matters thouggh. All that matters here is my enjoyment. All you need to do is keep pounding those balls. Seeing you in pain and knowing just how much they ache is all I need from you. And they will ache... You're going to be smacking them quite a lot for me, slave.

No holding back though. Make those balls hurt. Make them sting and ache. I want them throbbing with pain for me.

Time to pump those numbers up a little bit, slave.

I guess these can come off too...

It's so much fun to tease you. Now the more you see the more you have to pound those swollen balls for me. A fair trade though, don't you think?

Make them hurt for me, slave.

Keep going, salve. We have pleanty more to get through yet.

And that's only until I'm finished with you. *Giggle*

You'd like me to open my legs wouldn't you, slave? You're just dying to punish yourself to the sight of my pussy aren't you?

Well too bad. You don't get to demand these things. I'll show you what I want when I want to.

Really you should be thankful that I'd show you anything at all. But frankly it's just too much fun to watch you punish yourself to the sight of my beautiful body.

Are those poor balls aching yet, slave? Don't worry I'll let you go soon.

Though I'm sure you'd probably just stay here all day until you couldn't take any more if I gave you a choice in the matter.

But there is no choice for you, slave. Our time together is up. Make these last smacks extra hard and then get out of my sight.
Round 5:

Look at those pathetic balls of yours, loser. They're all beaten up. All you're going to do for me is sqeeze them. Grab each one individually and squeeze as hard as you can.

All you're going to do is carry on squeezing, loser. I don't care about what you want.

Are you sure that's as hard as you can squeeze them? I'm sure I'd do it much harder. Can't you even do this right?

Still not hard enough, loser. Really crush those things until you're almost crying for me.

Does it still cound as being fully clothed if you can see my tits, loser? I don't care if you think it does or not, all you're going to do is to carry on crushing those pathetic balls for me. Once you're done get out of my sight.
Round 6:

All Time Favourite rule: Mila Azul: Double everything(if nude plus heels floor hit):indefinite.

Hello, slave. Have you been waiting to see me?

I bet you have, heavn't you. You just can't wait to break those balls for me again can you?

Well go on then. Get to it. *Giggle*

Just lose yourself staring at my breasts while you punish those poor balls.

How about a little more to stare at?

Can your poor balls cope with all of this, slave? I hope so.

I wouldn't want your weakness to ruin my fun now, would I?

Maybe I should just take all of this off?

Much better. Don't you agree, slave?

But I think you've seen enough for today. It's time for you to move on and leave me in peace.
Round 7:

Help Me Cum Current Favorites rule: Ariana Marie: Edge then hard squeeze if sexy pose hold edge 20 secs and squeeze really hard ; 2 sets.

Hello there, slave. I hope you don't mind if I take a nice relaxing bath while you torment yourself for my pleasure.

Just watch me and try to enjoy yourself, slave.

Don't you wish you could help me soap up, slave? Too bad. You only get to keep your hands to yourself.

But your eyes can still enjoy the show.

I could have just made you wait outside the room while I bathed or maybe just have had you stand there but face the other way. That would be quite cruel, wouldn't it. *Giggle*

But I'm kind aren't I, slave? I'm letting you watch me clean my beautiful body while your torment yourself.

Mmm. The warm water feels so good against my skin.

Though not quite as good as this shower feels when I use it on my pussy. I'm not distracting you am I, slave?

Ah, there we go. All nice and clean. And I think that will about do you for today, slave.

Do you get to cum you ask? Of course not, slave. I've just spent all this time cleaning myself. I'm not just about to let you shoot your disgusting cum all over the place am I? Now put your clothes back on and get out of here.
I hope this set is satisfactory. I'm not the best at writing ball busting ones. :unsure:

Enjoy. :-)
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Noah »

Zerg wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:58 pm
Feedback
First of all, thanks for the set! I definitely enjoyed it and came dangerously close at points! I was unlucky at the beginning with the game (loved the chance aspect, it is just extra arousing the moment chance makes it hard on you :lol:). Luckily later I was more lucky with the game, especially because Natalie Lust scored multiple 10's with her gorgeous ass which made me hold the edges! The timing of texts you used were perfect as well (especially the teasing about not being allowed an orgasm, predicting trouble when I am already struggling and taunting me to ruin it..). If it lasted a bit longer or I screwed up even more then an orgasm would have been inevitable :lol: Not sure whether it was intentional or not, but using the combinations of colors definitely played a part too (blondes slow stroking, extra edges for black and stopping right in front of the edge with pink).

Currently I am in company of others, but you can expect something very hard back ;)
My rules

Edging to:
- Skintight clothing
- Stockings/Garters
- Skirts/Dresses
- Upskirt
- Cleavage
- Bending over
- Arched Back
- Curves
- Lingerie
- Lesbian
- Kissing girls
- Ruined Orgasm
- Triangle Thigh Gap
- POV blowjob
- Licking

- Skintight pants
- Ass

Edging to videos:
- 1-6 = None

And so forth...