Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by Helequin »

@Keermirr:
Spoiler: show
Wow, thank you for that wonderful set. Of course you know I'm crazy for the women you had warm me up, and then large selection of really sexy, gorgeous art was a fantastic surprise. With my rules and all of the cum in those pieces, it really made me edge a lot!

The set was 125 edges with my rules, which worked perfectly on almost every image. And I used the final image to get an extra 7 points for a total of 132. I was just too worked up to risk trying to get more points from it.

And yes, I loved the art style and will have to check in on some more of this artist's work.

@Zerganterus:
Here's a set for you. It definitely has a very focused theme, so I hope I didn't go overboard on it for you.
You don't really have a wildcard, but a line did say to change or add rules as we like. So, just make sure you have something like a banana, cucumber, even an empty, clean wine bottle will work. I'm sure you already have an idea what will be happening here, so use whatever will work best for you for this 'toy.'

The girls will make it pretty obvious how you're supposed to use it throughout.

So Helequin let me know there was an…unfulfilled craving of yours after the last set you did.

We can't keep you that way. And while I know there's no rule to make you do it

I think you really need to just give in and indulge that urge for me.

Come on…that object you were told to bring. You must know exactly what's about to happen.

So why are you still waiting? Get going and enjoy it for me and my friends!

Suck me please!

And not just me…

But all of us! One after the other…make us feel good while you stroke.

While you edge!

Keep going! Get it as deep as you can, you want a chance to ruin right?

Okay you can give that throat a little rest. Catch your breath.

And enjoy it for a moment, since I'm sure someone will be right along

To stuff your throat full again!

Well it looks like you've figured out how this is working.

If one of our cocks isn't there for you to suck, you can catch your breath while your stroke.

But if one is there, presented to you…

You best be making it feel incredible!

Nope, Chanel isn't the only very sexy girl here to guide you today.

So enjoy what sort of break you can.

Because you're going to show me just how you suck right up

Until

I toss you back to the other girls

To really finish you off!

It's so hot you made it this far. You're almost at the end.

Just one more little task I need you to be completely honest with me about.

To see if you can ruin or if you're denied!

Suck down that toy. Look at my cock and suck as deep down as you can go without choking.

Now be honest, could you deepthroat me?

Could you suck me right down into your throat how I deserve?

Yes I would Chanel!
Then do it and ruin as you suck me down!

I can't fit all of you
Aww that is too bad, just enjoy a last taste of my cock before you put yours away. Time for me to go cum all over some lucky girl!

Active Players
Name - Last post | Last set received - Status
Helequin - May 5 | May 5 - Waiting since May 5
nureinerdiesersteine - May 5 | Apr 30 - Waiting since May 5
m1l0v4n4 - May 2 | N/A - Waiting since May 2

Xyanaris - May 5 | May 4 - 2 to do on Monday
Keermirr - May 4 | May 4 - Only accepting some specific sets for right now.

Vennyo - May 5 | May 5 - 1 set to reply to
zerganterus - May 4 | May 5 - 1 set
Tamamo - May 4 | May 5 - 1 set
milorrabo - May 2 | May 3 - 1 set
Ghastly - Apr 29 | May 2 - 1 set

bloody223 - May 3 | May 2 - Waiting since May 3, playing Miss Lydia's Game
Roundhound - Apr 28 | May 1 - 1 set to reply to, playing Miss Lydia's Game
StokkEN - Apr 26 | Apr 30 - 1 set to reply to, playing Miss Lydia's Game

My Rules
These look long, but they are meant to be really easy to work with. At the most basic level, clothed women are for strokes, any sort of nudity makes me edge. Here’s a quick cheat sheet and colour code:
Stroking: Clothed/Covered
Technique: Touching something grainy/powdery or something see-through
Edging: Nudity, Touching something shiny/glossy, vivid/colourful or liquid, favourite models
Ballbusting: touching something rock/stone/tile/ceramic or black/very dark in colour
Special: custom instructions, wildcards, releases, points, feature category (strappy shoes)
All rules are per woman (or trans model) in the image and stack. I enjoy edging and any sort of creativity adding elements beyond stroke, edge, slap, ruin and/or cum.

Basic Rules for All Images
Breasts, ass and pussy covered - Stroke for 1 minute. Covering with hands/objects counts.
Nude or Partially nude, but out of frame or turned away – 1 Edge with slow strokes
Each visible nipple, ass or pussy - 1 Edge
Cumshot – triggers the liquid modifier (see below).

Favourite or Featured Model (list in spoiler) – Hold all edges for 10 seconds longer. They may also give custom instructions (detail in advanced rules).
Currently Featured: Gloria Sol, Dani Daniels, Amarna Miller, Heather Vandeven, Niemira

Top Favourites: Kyla Cole, Lorena Garcia, Miela (Marry Queen), Caprice (Little Caprice), Ariel (Piper Fawn)

Favourites: Orsi Kocsis (Klaudia), Ivette Blanche (Linda L), Sunny Leone, Chanel Santini, Tori Black, Alexa Tomas, Carlotta Champagne
Feature Category (changes often): Strappy/gladiator type shoes – +1 edge and ballbust myself in whichever way the image makes me think of.

Wildcards– add to or modify my rules for the set, as many as you would like. This can be a single small change or turning everything upside down. If you have an idea, feel free to go for it!

Releases – Any releases have to come from custom instructions or wildcards.

Points – Current Total 403 - To make me want to be teased and edged even more, every edge gives me a point towards a reward I can spend them on. If I cum without permission I must ruin, eat it and lose 250 points.
Here is the list of rewards and penalties. These are meant to be little extras and not come up often. To get a reward, I must spend that many points. If I go so low that I hit a penalty, I must immediately do it as soon as I can after the end of the set.

Penalties:
-1000 – Watch videos of the model I last ruined to and stroke non-stop until I cum at least 5 times. Every orgasm must be on my face or eaten up.
-750 – Find a 20 minute or longer video with the model I ruined to with a beat or hardcore scene. Fuck my ass to that rhythm with not touching my cock.
-500 – Watch a video at least 10 minutes long of the model I last ruined to, crushing my balls the whole time.
-250 – Watch 1 round of a CH video. Ballbust to the beat instead of stroke.

Rewards:
250 – ruined orgasm by crushing my balls
500 – ruined orgasm
750 – palm to full orgasm
1000 – full orgasm
Modifier Rules - change or add to the Basics
These take effect if the model is touching an object (worn items don't count unless she says otherwise) of the given material with any part of her body. That includes sitting, standing, lying or leaning on it. There is more detail on how this works under Advanced Rules if you need it.

Made of grains or small bits (e.g. sand, gravel, snow, powders) - Stroke tip only.
Any see-through solid (e.g. glass, ice, sheer fabric, mesh) - Palm tip instead of stroking.
Shiny or Glossy – Hold any edges for 20s. Separate objects add up.
Vivid/Colourful - +1 edge and convert all edge riding into +1 edge per 10s I would have spent on edge.
Liquids (or being wet) – +1 edge for each different liquid or source of liquid. (e.g. A girl with cum from 2 guys is +2 edges.)

For these I will hit or squeeze harder the hotter I find the image, unless text specifies the intensity.
Black or very dark colour (e.g. dark wood stain) - Squeeze/Crush balls for 20s or until task is done (whichever is longer).
Rock/Stone/Tile/Ceramic – 5 hits (something like kicks) to the balls during task. Separate items add up.

Advanced Rules:
Detailed Rules for Modifiers:
-Objects count as what they look like (e.g. wood coloured plastic counts as wood etc.).
-Clothing, jewellery and worn items don't count unless the girl says they do.
-Clearly separate objects will stack the modifier where indicated. (Examples like different planks in the same fence, different rocks in a riverbed, or different metal bolts in the same piece of furniture are not separate objects)

-A single object can only trigger each modifier once unless the model says otherwise. This should reduce confusion, but let you use an image with an elaborate object to stack things when you mean to. (e.g. a black toy with a black strap, doesn’t add 40s of crushing, just 20. But if the toy is shiny then both the Black and Shiny modifiers will count))

-The image has to show the model clearly touching the item to count. If the item is covered or out of frame it does not count unless the model says otherwise (e.g. You can tell my feet are still on the floor, etc.).
Custom Instructions - I will follow whatever any feature or favourite model says (you may add text instructions each time you use an image of them). If there’s no instruction, normal rules for the image apply. Go ahead and use these to get creative and use things not in the rules above (bondage, poses, toys, whatever!). This can also include reasonable 'homework' tasks for between sets or the next 24 hours.

Featuring a new model - You may suggest a model for me to feature at the end of a set. If I agree and add her, I will edge five times and take five hard kicks to the balls for her. Open to suggestions for what I should do if a girl makes it into my permanent favourites.
Videos
Videos follow the above rules for what is on screen. Edging and edge riding is once per minute until there is a minimum 10 second break. Ball hits go up in intensity as the action on screen does. Modifiers all still apply.

Music, CH or BPM – instead of my basic rules you can require I stroke to the beat (or a set BPM stroke speed) for the entire length of a video. Modifiers still apply. If using a CH or other video with instructions make sure to specify if I should follow them or ignore them (or part of them). You can also choose if I should stop at the edge to avoid cumming, or keep stroking at the ordered rhythm regardless until the video ends.
Likes, Toys and Extra Info
Likes/dislikes are in my profile. My rules should be able to make for some interesting combinations of tasks, even when I am allowed to cum so go ahead and use this! I'm always interested in creative ways to screw with orgasms once they're granted :lol:

Anal can be fun, but it will take me a bit of time to prepare, so it doesn't work well as a surprise. I’m also going to leave any anal entirely up to custom instructions, because it’s a type of play I feel needs more care and description than stroking.

Toys - vibrator with one speed, dildo with suction cup, lots of rope/string/rubber bands, some clothes pegs, most household items, makeshift humbler. Cock cage which prevents me from getting much of an erection, but leaves some room for stimulation so I can feasibly edge and cum while restrained in it. It is not secure nor meant to be worn for long periods.
Last Ruin: Apr 29
Last Full Orgasm: Apr 30
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
Zerg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by Zerg »

@Helequin
You should be carefull what you wish for :lol: . I dont think i ever watch that much shemale content at once, but man it was great. I have been denied for 5 days now wich is realy long for me so i was super horny going in this. I used a bottle becasue i did not find anything better (i was actually considering to buy a toy after this :blush: ).
The pictures were great, my favorite was this.
The idea that i have to put her soft dick in my mouth and get her hard after someone just came on it was such a turn on.
I got denied at the end, no way i could deepthroat her :\'-(
my next set is for @m1l0v4n4
hi there lets begin
do you see something you like?

this is just the warmup

the real fun will start soon

is this was you have biin waiting for?

i hope you are doing ok

short break

lets go back to some busty women for now

get ready for the final round

i hope you liked the pictures :)
Last edited by Zerg on Tue May 07, 2019 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xyanaris
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): YamiLoli is my miss(and sub) who I love so very much!
Sub/Slave(s): YamiLoli is my miss(and sub) who I love so very much!

Post by Xyanaris »

I did the first set Keermirr gave me before going to sleep since I wanted to start as early as possible while still being true to my word to start on monday :whistle:

The start was kinda hot even though I could not find any cbt videos I enjoy, the pain in my balls where enjoyable enough.

Using nagisa (the blue haired trap) to get me edging was nice since its my 3. favorite trap even though I prefer big cocks instead of small.

The real shemale gifs where only acceptable since it was my favorite shemale but even than it got boring and repetitive fast,
I still had fun since I already had done many edges and I felt so dominated , but way less fun than I would have had with hentai

The number of edges where very high (70 Edges) and I am really surprised I managed it without getting an accidental ruin (with I hate extremely much) at the 69. Edge I was way too close to having one.

But at the end everything turned out quite good, even without orgasm I was not expecting one in the first set I got :-)

So thank you for doing a set for me!
Vennyo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Vennyo »

@nureinerdiesersteine:

Thank you very much for that set!
I think there was a tiny misunderstanding: I go back to my denial rules on 5 unintentional ruins, not 2
But your goal being to make me edge so much that i have to ruin is exactly what i was thinking about when making these "training" rules :-D
The wildcards you had for me were a very nice touch
I chose the No Mercy option and got a good challenge in return!
Even though i got close i managed to hold my orgasm until the very end, no accidents

Let´s make a little something for you in return nureinerdiesersteine:
Let´s start with some warm up
All right! Let´s pick up the pace!

So you like brunettes more than blondes?

Then show them how much more you adore them with your strokes!

Hm? Is there a problem?

Do you need to edge?

Well, if you realy need to edge after all that stroking i think we should do something about it!
There! That should get you away from the edge!
(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=rAlNOl9PLJQvRdbu)original_13195081.jpg
(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=rAlNOl9PLJQvRdbu)original_13195081.jpg (43.01 KiB) Viewed 3064 times
(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=WRmWc586wWJbRW46)original_13194721.jpg
(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=WRmWc586wWJbRW46)original_13194721.jpg (36.68 KiB) Viewed 3064 times
242780_09big.jpg
242780_09big.jpg (148.22 KiB) Viewed 3064 times
Oh... is that not what you wanted?
2980763_2_o.jpg
2980763_2_o.jpg (179.4 KiB) Viewed 3064 times
Well, too bad!
Look what we have here!

Finally some edges!

You must have been starving for some edges!

But let´s not do too many! We don´t want you to cum, right?
Oh who cares! Do your strokes and edges for every girls in the picture!

Let´s get you realy worked up!

Can you survive one more after this?

Go fast! I want you to edge even without redheads!

Now tell me, did you survive?

Yes, i did not cum!
Congratulations! Now cum as hard as you want!
No, i came...
What a shame... since you came now you don´t need to in the near future, right?
My Rules:
Edge training rules:

Wildcards: You can give me any number of adicional rules for the set
I won´t do public, anal, bathroom or injury related stuff but other than that i´m open for ideas
If your wildcard is to mutch or i have another serious problem with them i will tone them down or ignore them
This exeption is only meant for extrem ones and i don´t plan on bailing out
I just want to let you know that you can go all out with your ideas without the fear of breaking my limits

All rules are per person in the picture (captions are a exeption as written below)

*Stroking:
fully clothed girls- 20 strokes
underwear/skimpy clothes- 25 strokes

*Edging:
captions of any kind- 2 edge +1 edge per model
exposed breasts, ass and/or pussy- 1 edge each
fully nude- +1 edge

*Ballbusting (all of these stack):
lingerie- 10 medium hits
nude but covered (hands/perspective/everything that isn´t clothing)- 20 medium hits
cencored model- 5 hard hits
high boots- 3 hits as hard as i dare
high heels- 5 hard hit (only in addition to do any other ballbusting)
ballbusting captions- 10 hard hits
I like a lot of ballbusting so no need to be gentle

*Hentai only tasks:
exposed dicks on trap or futa: 1 edge and 5 hard hits

*Other tasks:
-for a blowjob i will put a clothespin on my tongue for the next 3 pictures (another blowjob refreshes the counter)
-for bondage i will put two clothepins on my body for 3 pitures (this stacks and the 3 pic counter refreshes for each bondage pic)
You can choose the position if you want

*Cumming
In case i go over the edge during the set i will ruin and eat my cum
If i did not accidentally ruin during the set i will cum to the last picture.
If you want you can tell me how to cum (cei, self facial, etc.) and even tell me to deny myself or ruin (but not too often)

I will return to my denial rules once i had 5 accidentall ruins or after one or two weeks of this ruleset

Accidents 0/5
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

@Vennyo:
I never did respond to your feedback. Glad you had fun and made it to the end! You must be doing something right with your rules too, you always seem to have a set ready to go for you haha.

I agree, Ariel Rebel is probably 'cuter.' And while both are very sexy, Ariel's (Gabrielle's) type of sexy captures my attention way more. But then one look at my favourites would likely tell you that. I wouldn't think of any of those ladies as that classic sort of 'cute.'

I like the new rules too. I can think of ideas already lol.
@Zerganterus:
Sounds like you need more practice! :whistle:

Teasing jokes aside, glad you enjoyed it all. I know it doesn't always work out going for a single theme like that. And if you are considering a toy for just that sort of play, the good news is you wouldn't need anything too special or expensive. Anything a nice size and sanitary material would work. There's a lot more to think about if it might be used for other things...

And maybe Chanel or Domino will come back with another idea to help you get to a ruin.
Ecik17 wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 11:10 pm
Thank you for the quick, but very nice set! There were quite a few images even so, only the wildcard really kept it quicker.
It took me a moment to figure out the wildcard, and there was a little room for interpretation so I took it to mean edge once for each naked tit and nothing else. This gave me 28 edges for the set.

Dani actually caught me by surprise, since I though she meant focusing on some part of me at first. It was a fun little game, and I think in the end I'm glad I wasn't forced to pick a favourite.

@Vennyo:
My last set was for Zerganterus, so let's get one for you! The girls aren't holding back on this one...good luck with the edge training! :lol:
Wildcard: If you ruin accidentally at any point, it downgrades whatever ending you come across in this order:

+3 ball hits as hard as you dare < denied < ruin < cum.

(e.g. an accidental ruin would make permission to cum a ruin, or an order to ruin into denial.)

If you ruin accidentally more than once, you keep downgrading the ending. +3 hard hits is the worst it can get, unless you really want to impress the women and let those add up if you keep having accidents.

You made it and got to cum again with permission!

I really am proud of you for enduring those edges and all the…work…I did with my boots!

And I really like your new rules too. It sounds like you are ready for much, much more edge training.

Maybe even as much edging as I might make…oh say…Helequin do?

Oh you love it…and just imagine how amazing it will feel when you get to the point

Where you can be 200 edges in and still ready to go for more.

And the best part is

Now I can say fuck these clothes without worrying about hurting you!

Or I can drag out taking them off to deliberately grant you some slaps *laughs*

So are you just about ready to really begin this?

Give those balls a little break and just focus on the edge.

Just up to that very brink each and every time. Don't rush.

Give yourself enough of a pause to recover each time. Go too fast and it doesn't matter how good you are

You'll ruin eventually. Oh!

I just remembered, if we're really going to train you to edge, you need another wildcard for this set! Too late for me to explain, off with you to see the others!

No, there isn't a break! But I'll slow down just a bit as I explain the wildcard Ariel forgot to mention.

Edges for breasts like these you can continue to do normally.

*snaps one high heeled foot up into your balls as she keeps explaining* Any edges for asses or pussy, you can only stroke the head of your cock. No cheating!

And any extra edges for fully nude…well you'll have to palm your tip for those.

I've heard that can be really intense and difficult, so you might need to practice to get a technique that works for you. I guess that just means lots of palming for you if I drop these pants!

Better figure it out fast now!

I bet it feels good to just give some full strokes, even though you probably only need a couple to hit the edge by now.

Hmm you look tense. Maybe I should end things before I go too far?

Pffft as if. That wouldn't be training.

Tell you what, from here you can make a choice though.

I can send you on to the girl I know will work you over just like you were Helequin and not hold anything back.

Or to the girl who will definitely still edge you, but will probably remember you're training at this.

You could also just beg for mercy….So, what do you think?

Mercy please, this has been too many edges already.
Did someone call for help because their cock was on fire?

We'll just have to stomp and kick that fire out!

It's working!

Hmm just a single glance at a breast and you go right back.

We'll need to examine this closely.

Rigorously.

While being sure to constantly beat you to keep things under control!

Hmm we seem to be losing our early progress!

Mmm that's nice and warm and wet…wait I've got the way to save you!

Denial until everything is nice and cool and blue!

Please, I'm still training, go easy
I can manage that, I won't be too rough!

But I'll still ramp you up and work you out. We need to push you some after all!

And if I'm honest…

Saying I wouldn't be rough was probably misleading.

But I know you love the feel of a pair of boots destroying your balls so…call it a white lie?

Here a nice close up to keep you safer.

You're almost there Vennyo, there's really just one critical thing left for training purposes.

It's really, really important to help with your overall endurance.

And Vennyo baby, that critical thing is denial. You have to be able to edge like this after a few sessions too, not just right after ruins or releases. Enjoy these last edges to the fullest, then put it away for now.

Go for it, edge me crazy
Just remember, you asked for this!

Do you think the cock means we'll let you cum?

Keep hitting for out heels if you want to find out. And make sure every edge is a good one!

Can you imaging if he exploded and fountained cum all over our faces right now?

Or just left my tits dripping with it…

I think my friend wants it inside her!

But I want my turn

Come on Vennyo, hold yourself together. Don't spurt on my ass like some loser

I'd much rather you wait until you could spurt IN my ass!

Come on edge, edge, edge! Imagine your cum rushing up to flood my tight, warm ass.

And just don't stop edging! Dream of that moment boy…survive two more images for me and I'll let you cum...

One

Two

And then fucking CUM deep inside me!

Now come lick me clean. It will definitely help your training. *laughs*

Active Players
Helequin - May 6 | May 6 - Waiting since May 6
Xyanaris - May 6 | May 4 - Waiting since May 6
Tamamo - May 6 | May 5 - Waiting since May 6
zerganterus - May 6 | May 5 - Waiting since May 6

Vennyo - May 6 | May 6 - 1 set to reply to
nureinerdiesersteine - May 5 | May 6 - 1 set
m1l0v4n4 - May 2 | May 6 - 1 set
Ghastly - Apr 29 | May 2 - 1 set

Roundhound - Apr 28 | May 1 - 1 set to reply to, playing Miss Lydia's Game

My Rules
These look long, but they are meant to be really easy to work with. At the most basic level, clothed women are for strokes, any sort of nudity makes me edge. Here’s a quick cheat sheet and colour code:
Edging: Nudity, Touching something shiny/glossy, vivid/colourful or liquid, favourite models
Ballbusting: touching something rock/stone/tile/ceramic or black/very dark in colour
Special: custom instructions, wildcards, releases, points, feature category (strappy shoes)
All rules are per woman (or trans model) in the image and stack. I enjoy edging and any sort of creativity adding elements beyond stroke, edge, slap, ruin and/or cum.

Breasts, ass and pussy covered - Stroke for 1 minute. Covering with hands/objects counts.
Nude or Partially nude, but out of frame or turned away – 1 Edge with slow strokes

Favourite or Featured Model (list in spoiler) – Hold all edges for 10 seconds longer. They may also give custom instructions (detail in advanced rules).
Currently Featured: Gloria Sol, Dani Daniels, Amarna Miller, Heather Vandeven, Niemira

Top Favourites: Kyla Cole, Lorena Garcia, Miela (Marry Queen), Caprice (Little Caprice), Ariel (Piper Fawn)

Favourites: Orsi Kocsis (Klaudia), Ivette Blanche (Linda L), Sunny Leone, Chanel Santini, Tori Black, Alexa Tomas, Carlotta Champagne
Feature Category (changes often): Strappy/gladiator type shoes – +1 edge and ballbust myself in whichever way the image makes me think of.

Wildcards– add to or modify my rules for the set, as many as you would like. This can be a single small change or turning everything upside down. If you have an idea, feel free to go for it!

Points – Current Total: 431 - To make me want to be teased and edged even more, every edge gives me a point towards a reward I can spend them on. If I cum without permission I must ruin, eat it and lose 250 points.
Here is the list of rewards and penalties. These are meant to be little extras and not come up often. To get a reward, I must spend that many points. If I go so low that I hit a penalty, I must immediately do it as soon as I can after the end of the set.

Penalties:
-1000 – Watch videos of the model I ruined to and stroke non-stop until I cum at least 5 times. Every orgasm must be on my face or eaten up.
-750 – Find a 20 minute or longer video with the model I ruined to (anything with a beat or hardcore scene). Fuck my ass to that rhythm without touching my cock.
-500 – Watch a video at least 10 minutes long of the model I ruined to, crushing my balls the whole time.

Rewards:
500 – ruined orgasm
1000 – full orgasm
These take effect if the model is touching an object (worn items don't count unless she says otherwise) of the given material with any part of her body. That includes sitting, standing, lying or leaning on it. There is more detail on how this works under Advanced Rules if you need it.

Made of grains or small bits (e.g. sand, gravel, snow, powders) - Stroke tip only.
Any see-through solid (e.g. glass, ice, sheer fabric, mesh) - Palm tip instead of stroking.
Vivid/Colourful - +1 edge and convert all edge riding into +1 edge per 10s I would have spent on edge.
Liquids (or being wet) – +1 edge for each different liquid or source of liquid. (e.g. A girl with cum from 2 guys is +2 edges.)

For these I will hit or squeeze harder the hotter I find the image, unless text specifies the intensity.
Black or very dark colour (e.g. dark wood stain) - Squeeze/Crush balls for 20s or until task is done (whichever is longer).
Rock/Stone/Tile/Ceramic – 5 hits (something like kicks) to the balls during task. Separate items add up.

Advanced Rules:
-Objects count as what they look like (e.g. wood coloured plastic counts as wood etc.).
-Clothing, jewellery and worn items don't count unless the girl says they do.
-Clearly separate objects will stack the modifier where indicated. (Examples like different planks in the same fence, different rocks in a riverbed, or different metal bolts in the same piece of furniture are not separate objects)

-A single object can only trigger each modifier once unless the model says otherwise. This should reduce confusion, but let you use an image with an elaborate object to stack things when you mean to. (e.g. a black toy with a black strap, doesn’t add 40s of crushing, just 20. But if the toy is shiny then both the Black and Shiny modifiers will count))

-The image has to show the model clearly touching the item to count. If the item is covered or out of frame it does not count unless the model says otherwise (e.g. You can tell my feet are still on the floor, etc.).
Custom Instructions - I will follow whatever any feature or favourite model says (you may add text instructions each time you use an image of them). If there’s no instruction, normal rules for the image apply. Go ahead and use these to get creative and use things not in the rules above (bondage, poses, toys, whatever!). This can also include reasonable 'homework' tasks for between sets or the next 24 hours.

Featuring a new model - You may suggest a model for me to feature at the end of a set. If I agree and add her, I will edge five times and take five hard kicks to the balls for her. Open to suggestions for what I should do if a girl makes it into my permanent favourites.
Videos
Videos follow the above rules for what is on screen. Edging and edge riding is once per minute until there is a minimum 10 second break. Ball hits go up in intensity as the action on screen does. Modifiers all still apply.

Music, CH or BPM – instead of my basic rules you can require I stroke to the beat (or a set BPM stroke speed) for the entire length of a video. Modifiers still apply. If using a CH or other video with instructions make sure to specify if I should follow them or ignore them (or part of them). You can also choose if I should stop at the edge to avoid cumming, or keep stroking at the ordered rhythm regardless until the video ends.
Likes/dislikes are in my profile. My rules should be able to make for some interesting combinations of tasks, even when I am allowed to cum so go ahead and use this! I'm always interested in creative ways to screw with orgasms once they're granted :lol:

Anal can be fun, but it will take me a bit of time to prepare, so it doesn't work well as a surprise. I’m also going to leave any anal entirely up to custom instructions, because it’s a type of play I feel needs more care and description than stroking.

Toys - vibrator with one speed, dildo with suction cup, lots of rope/string/rubber bands, some clothes pegs, most household items, makeshift humbler. Cock cage which prevents me from getting much of an erection, but leaves some room for stimulation so I can feasibly edge and cum while restrained in it. It is not secure nor meant to be worn for long periods.
Last Ruin: Apr 29
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try

Zerg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Zerg »

i made a set for @Helequin
Wildcard :
double or nothing: edges give you 2 points on your point system but a ruined orgasm loses you 500 points
the second part of the wildcard will be revealed later
also this set might take a bit longer, so play when you have the time
set
hi there, this set is opportunity for you to earn alot of points
so lets not waste time and start edging

there wont be too many pictures in this set, but they count alot!

just be carefull not too go too far

Round 2

hi my name is carli banks, remember it in case i ruin you

someone told me water is your weakness
so lets hop right in
but i dont want to be too mean

maby just a bit
i hope you had fun with me bye
Round 3

greetings traveler, my name is mia rose, i was tasked to tease you

i was also tasked to suck on this dagger for some reason

let go in the water and cool off
or maby it has the opposite effect on you
are you struggeling already?

you can go now

Here is the second part of your wildcard:
you can take a break from the set and continue it later, but a break costs you 150 points
but if you make it trough the set with no break and no ruined orgasm you get an extra 150 points on top at the end
you can only take breaks at the end of a round (for example now)

hi there big boy
you see when i told you there wont be many pictures in this set, i might have lied a little
but thats what your wildcard is for
you can take as many breaks as you want, i know 150 points is alot, but it is still better then to lose 500 right?

you see, this set is not suppesed to be fun for you, this is work!
you have to work towards your orgasm, because im certanly not just gona give it to you for free

you should be thankfull for this opportunity

so do you continue?

looks like marry brought a friend, i hope you are ready for this
because it is not gona be easy

i bet you are alreeady desperate to cum after that much teasing

i know how badly you want to cum, just a few extra strokes for me
it would feel so amazing to cum for me right now
screw those points, you can always earn them back later
just do it, cum for me!

next round coming up, i hope you are doing ok

you see, a few sets back a saw that you did 201 edges in one sit
201! thats insane
thats why i made this set, i want to see where your limits are

did i take this set too far? Most centranly, but thats the whole point

the girls want to see you fail, because the Penalties just look too fun

oh hi there Helequin, do you see that river behind me? Can you guess where this is going?
well you guessed wrong, we are gona focus on something different this round
maby thats the best way to ruin you
you will still be edging of course
im not touching the rocks, short break for you

i wonder if one of the girls made you ruin already
maby you are already at a negative point count
id just love to get you to -1000, id would be so fun to see you cum on your face 5 times in a row for me
i mean, you woud not have written that rule down if that is not something you might enjoy
well this round is over

what do you think? How many round are still ahead of you?
what if i told you that you did not even see half of them?
there could be dozends of rounds ahead of you
and they just keep getting harder and harder

i bet your balls are bursting already
just cum and add a 4th load to her face, i know you want to
you would have to eat it of course

continue

Hey Helequin, this looks like a fun location, dont you think?

i dont even need that umbrella, i just brought it to mess with you

oh those poor balls look so swollen
just realease some pressure, that might help
fuck it you are a man, why would you hold back because of a stupid game like this?
just a few extra strokes, release and cum everywhere, it will feel so amazing
do it for me, i want to see that huge load you have been working up
you wont make it trough this set anyways, there is no winning here

you look a bit stressed
lets do some yoga to calm you down a little
you dont mind if i take my top off do you? It just feel more natural
take some deep breaths, you are gona need it for the next few round
you might also want to take a break after this one, because the next set is brutal

i wonder how many points you have right now
let me take this off aswell

just kidding, you finally made it to the end, those were 100 pictures
you can go spend your points if you wish, or maby you have to do a little punishment task
please tell me how it went :D

mr rules

Stroking :
Baseline is 10 seconds per girl in the picture, each category adds 10 seconds (max 1 minute)
  • Clothing : Panties, bra, skirt, hot pants, socks, stockings
  • Hairstyle : Blonde, unnatural hair color, pigtails, ponytail, wet hair
  • Poses : Assshot, Spreading legs (not standing), legs/knees up
Edging :
Edges must be done in addition to stroking, max one edge per picture
You can add a edging category
  • Cumshots or CEI caption
  • Squirting or watersports (female only)
  • Oral (cunnilingus or BJ)
  • BBC
  • Shemale
Punishment :
If i reach the edge while stroking i must hold it for the remaining duration
If i accidentaly cum it must be ruined and licked up
  • Nipple : 3 strokes per second
  • Pussy : 4 strokes per second
Release :
you can decide if or how i can cum at the end

Preferences :

Preferences :
You dont have to include these, i love vanilla
  • Other likes : CEI, shemales, hentai, JAV, omorashi. For watersports i only like girls doing it. I dont like men or gay sex but the idea of sucking dick or sissy themes are a big turn on
  • Dislikes : Pain, chastity, BDSM, anal, other extreme stuff
  • Feel free to change or add rules
Favorite models :
  • Top : lilcanadiangirl, Ai Uehara, Carli Banks, Alison Angel, Karlie Montana, Heather Vandeven, Lexi Belle, Natalie Lust
  • Other : Shuri Atmoi, Skin Diamond, Bailey Jay, Capri Anderson, Chloe James, Amai Liu, Riley Reid, Sasha Grey, Bree Olsen, Faye Reagan, Stoya, Mia Malkova, Lana Rhoades, Mia Rose, Marry Queen, Katie St. Ives
nureinerdiesersteine
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nureinerdiesersteine »

@Vennyo: Thank you for your set ...I managed not to cum and had a great orgasm :) and sorry for misunderstandig your rules in this point. My english isn´t that good. :blush:

Here ist a little return-and-sorry-set:
So...you didn´t ruin your orgasm...hm...maybe today
Puhhh....not too fast
I give you three options:

Stay denied!
Edge three times for every cfnm-pic
Bad luck!
Oh...and ruin your orgasm :)
My Rules:
brunette= 100 strokes
blonde= 50 strokes
redhead= edge
lesbians= hit my balls (5 times)
Pic of Selena Gomez= denied for minimum 2 days
Pic of Anna Kendrick= denied for minimum 10 days
Pic of Taylor Swift= denied for minimum one month
Pic of Kate Upton= ruin
Cumshot= cum
Ghastly
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ghastly »

Thanks for the set @Vennyo! It was awesome- I may wind up at 100% ruin by the time I can cum... which kinda turns me on, to be honest...

@Xyanaris looks like you're our next victim!
Let's start out slow...

with tons of your favorite color

you really like them, don't you?

In fact, you're addicted.

Ready to cum to your addiction?

ready, set...

CUM!

My rules and punishments:
Currently cumming next May 15th, 54% chance of ruin.

Rules -
(real pics or hentai are both good)
20 strokes for chastity pictures
20 strokes for fox or wolf girls (not full furry)
+20 strokes for dyed hair (unnatural colors)
+10 strokes for having a favorite porn star in the picture
[Diana Blake, Annie Cruz, Chloe Camilla (the blonde one), Asa Akira, Tigerr Benson or Dragon Lily]

For each censored picture (Black boxes preferred) I'll edge once, and
+1 day of chastity for each censored picture that has dyed hair or is one of my favorites.
Also for every 2 edges I'll add 1 point to my roll when I finally can cum. Every point will add 1% to the chance of me ruining my orgasm at the end and having to do it all over again.
Also insults and humiliation... I always love that. I'll add another 1-10 edges based on how humiliating and degrading the comments are. If you don't want to make a set, you can just PM me some as well.
Roundhound
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Roundhound »

I think I am pulling out of Miss Lydia's game. Day 5 is almost over and only challenges for the first 2 days have been posted so far. So I went and attempted the last set @Helequin posted for me for the 4th time.
That set was quite tough for me to want to hold back on. I managed to get to Caprice in the hat all 3 previous times but halfway through I just didn't want to hold back anymore. However, I finally managed to get through the whole set.

Very hot and fun as usual. I am glad there was a decent break in that 3rd section where is what mostly blondes to start it off. It let me get myself under control.

The part with Peta was a nice change of pace. "Limited" amount of edging while still being very hot.

And I loved the twist by having my cum to Chanel at the end.

As for Caprice's question, I could probably work on getting back to the edge after a 1-2 minute break. I just have to try a decent amount as it isn't the easiest for me to get there in the first place. It can sometimes be 2-3 minutes of fairly active trying.
zerganterus wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 5:31 pm mr rules

Stroking :
Baseline is 10 seconds per girl in the picture, each category adds 10 seconds (max 1 minute)
Edging :
Edges must be done in addition to stroking, max one edge per picture
You can add a edging category
  • Cumshots or CEI caption
  • Squirting or watersports (female only)
  • Oral (cunnilingus or BJ)
  • BBC
  • Shemale
Punishment :
If i reach the edge while stroking i must hold it for the remaining duration
If i accidentaly cum it must be ruined and licked up
  • Nipple : 3 strokes per second
  • Pussy : 4 strokes per second
Release :
you can decide if or how i can cum at the end

Preferences :

Preferences :
You dont have to include these, i love vanilla
  • Other likes : CEI, shemales, hentai, JAV, omorashi. For watersports i only like girls doing it. I dont like men or gay sex but the idea of sucking dick or sissy themes are a big turn on
  • Dislikes : Pain, chastity, BDSM, anal, other extreme stuff
  • Feel free to change or add rules
Favorite models :
  • Top : lilcanadiangirl, Ai Uehara, Carli Banks, Alison Angel, Karlie Montana, Heather Vandeven, Lexi Belle, Natalie Lust
  • Other : Shuri Atmoi, Skin Diamond, Bailey Jay, Capri Anderson, Chloe James, Amai Liu, Riley Reid, Sasha Grey, Bree Olsen, Faye Reagan, Stoya, Mia Malkova, Lana Rhoades, Mia Rose, Marry Queen, Katie St. Ives
@Zerganterus time for me to make you a set.
Lets get you nice a warmed up.
How should we have you edge today?
BBC?
Maybe some blowjobs?
Or a cumshot?
[imghttps://cdn.pornpics.com/pics1/2015-11-11/327655_15big.jpg][/img]
But I think we should have some watersports fun.
Here are two lovely ladies that love their watersports.
Can you keep up?
Should you get to cum today?
These ladies didn't need any cum to have fun today, so you can do without as well.

But we aren't done yet.
Worship these gorgeous blondes as they enjoy each other.
Give them one final edge before putting that cock back in your pants.
My rules :
Rules are per woman and cumulative. I enjoy edging a lot.

All of these are cumulative per women in an image.
Clothed - 50 strokes
Exposed Pair of Breasts - 1 edge.
Pierced Nipples - Hold exposed breasts edge for 20 seconds.
Trans/shemale - 1 edge with reverse grip
Ruined Orgasm - 1 edge
Favorite Porn Stars (Below) - 1 edge.
Baseball Hat (wearing) - 1 edge for partialy naked, edge and hold 45 seconds if naked
Cumshot (for groupsex cumshots each guy counts as one) - edge and hold 30 sec for each cumshot.

Exposed Pussy / Ass / Trans cock - 10 medium ball slaps.
BDSM - 10 medium ball slaps
Platform heels (wearing) - 1 hard ball slap

Once per image added onto above rules:
Lesbian action - 1 edge

Featured Category (Frequently changing based on what I fancy right now):

Wildcard: Feel free to add something. Nothing extreme or public. I am fine with cbt up to a handful of fairly hard slaps. No palming, its one of the few things I have just never enjoyed.

I am fine with going a week or so between release, ruin or full. I am fine also with them to being left up to chance.
No edging/cumming after a full orgasm. My body just doesn't get there again. Some strokes for post orgasm would be fine though or telling me to try to get back to an edge for 5 minutes (I most likely won't but it would be quite a bit of torture).

Multiple ruins are fine and quite enjoyable from time to time.

I will do all rules before releasing to these wonderful women. Most images will still be at least 2-3 edges and a hold before release.
Feel free to swap around any of my favorites. This is mostly just my preference for the moment.
Ruin for Cumshot with Marry Queen, Peta Jensen
Cum for Cumshot with Chanel Santini, Little Caprice.

Favorite Port Stars:
Bobbi Starr, Leah Gotti, Peta Jensen, Marry Queen (Miela),
Mia Malkova, Adriana Chechik, Little Caprice, Hailey Leigh,
Bryci, Bonnie Rotten, Holly Michaels, Chanel Santini,
Piper Fawn (Ariel).

Last Full Orgasm 5/7
Last Ruin N/A
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

@Zerganterus:
Oh just wow...and ouch lol. Thank you so much for the very detailed set. Long story short, I'm now at -145 points.

Details:
Well, that certainly was a test with 287 edges in the entire set. The wildcard allowing for breaks definitely made it an interesting balance of risk verses reward, especially since some of the round were fairly light on edges, while some were quite a lot. The double-or-nothing (or I suppose double and double in this case lol) only added to that.

All of the image sets were extremely sexy for me and right in line with the sort of shoots I love. Even the ones which had models not from my favourites list were great. And while I think it was unintentional Lexi and Mia finally triggered a hidden sort of effect in my rules. More on that later.

By the time I got to Marry and Ariel in the pool, I was at the point where I was able to hit the edge in 2-3 strokes even after relaxing back from it. Their set was quite the challenge on its own, just with it being them and wet and then the nice shiny metal railing at the end (7 30 second edges). Even so, with taking a break an effective 300 point cost, I thought it was worth it to keep going.

Oh, the few pictures of them touching the tile had me hitting pretty much as hard as I dared. In honesty I can do things which hurt more, but they all feel like I'm doing it to myself. The weapon/device thing I use feels a lot more like it's the women giving me a kick, which is way more of a turn on. And it also lets me swing hard rather than having to be careful. The set as a whole definitely left me with beaten and tender balls, thank to the tile and stone always showing up with my favourite models somehow, making just about every hit an as hard as I dare hit. :lol:

Nicole Graves is where it all went wrong. I was ending along with her display quite alright, her set was less demanding than the one before it after all. I took my time, went careful and slow as by this point I knew rushing anything would be likely to end in a ruin. Even so, finally to this picture I must have just put a small touch wrong and I couldn't stop myself from just barely slipping over the edge at which point I couldn't stop my body from hitting a ruined orgasm.
Now, I normally have a lot of trouble getting right back to the edge after an accidental ruin. It's just one of those things where an accidental ruin goes a touch too far and I need 10 minutes before I can edge again. I was really happy that was not the case this time, as after I licked it up and got myself sorted again I got right back to the edge.

The big problem there was, I got back to the edge quick for once, but had almost not control at all. I immediately ruined again, still on the same image. Somehow I made it to the end of her set and decided to take a break.

I got through the rest of the set with not more accidents. Lorena and Ariel were extremely sexy as always, and made sure their visits were rather painful. That was a lot of palming for Ariel...which part of me loves and part of me was begging for her to drop the umbrella lol. I did figure out the 'less than half way' was a bluff, if only because forum character limits are a thing.

Having Caprice finish things off was wonderful. She is always super sexy, and she looked relaxed even if I definitely wasn't (counted her mat colourful). Between that mat and the glossy wood floor, the last two images were 16 edges each. :lol:

So, in the edge I gaiend 574 points, but lost 1150 almost all at once too. That means at worst I was down to -391 points while I ended with -145.

Which of course activated the 250 point punishment. I randomized a CH video and round on Pornhub and got Chroma 2, Round 3. Lucky me, that was the rapid beat round...ow.

Overall, the set was in the range of 3 hours to get through and a really amazing challenge. I did ruin, but felt I probably shouldn't have and should have gotten farther in. In some ways I find a high number of normal edges can be more likely to cause an unintentional ruin than a fewer number of edge and rides, while the edge and ride can actually make me feel more desperate to cum. Is there some way I could have done the whole thing with no breaks? Maybe. Ariel and Marry was the most challenging single round, but had I not ruined with Nicole I think it's likely Lorena or Ariel may have gotten me once. As much as all the kicks slow down the edging, it keeps me really horny in a different way. Ruining twice is definitely on me, that shouldn't have happened :lol:

Two final things in the way of feedback:
When writing a longer set like this, you might want to keep spoilers for the rounds one after the other instead of nested. It's easier for you too when previewing, since you don't have to go through every round just to see the last one.

The only part of that didn't really work for me was the taunting from Marry and Ariel, and then Ariel again where they really encouraged me to just cum. Trust me I wanted to. It was just clear enough that it was a taunt and not an order from context, but since these two can give me any instruction they want I had to take a pause and check it wasn't actually an order to cum. This was especially true the second time with Ariel, since the premise is sort of that she can get whatever she wants and I'm doing all this because she and the others want me to. A small thing in the end, so if anything for next time just make sure it's clear if they are telling me to cum or taunting me (e.g. 'I know I haven't actually given you permission, but you could just cum everywhere....the points will come back. Come on. Do it!')

But all in all, amazing set and I had so much fun with it. I am a little sore now, and so very, very horny (the two ruins really didn't help at all).
@Roundhound:
Welcome back!
Congrats on getting through the whole set, and glad you enjoyed it. I can personally related to Caprice's power to just make...holding back feel crazy :lol:

Yes, "Limited" edges are rather difficult with your rules sometimes. Mind you that might be my own bias towards using favourite models and brunettes too.

Okay, interesting. I often can't get back to the edge at all for 15 minutes or thereabouts. Maybe a better way of putting that would have been, when is it comfortable to get back to the edge if she wants you to keep going but not really force you back to the brink?

@everyone:
A couple points to take away from the set I just did.

One, everyone seems to really love the idea of the punishments I've added to my rules if I lose too many points. But it's unlikely I'm ever going to get to the bottom. So, I am thinking of removing negative points entirely and then just having a running suggestion box for punishments in my rules. Any time I ruin accidentally I would still lose points, and then the person who's set I ruined to could pick a punishment from those suggested or make up their own. I would also try to add new punishments as I do each one once. Does this sound like a good idea?

Second, Zerganterus' set for me hit on a certain intentionally vague feature of my rules. If you think about it, it's been in there for a while, and being honest this isn't the way I figured someone would trigger it. So instead of spelling it out I'll just leave a hint for those of you who like puzzles: one of the early pictures in the Mia + Lexi round triggered two modifiers at once somehow.

Finally, I am working on something for the thread for the 1000th reply. It should be an idea anyone can take part in, no matter if they are denied or not. The idea is it will slot in beside all of your usual teasing and sexual activity rather than take over it. But, I am still open to suggestions here. I have lots of writing left to do on it.

No set just now, I might get one posted later but just want to post this as is first.

Active Players
Helequin - May 7 | May 7 - Waiting since May 7
Roundhound - May 7 | May 1 - Waiting since May 7
Ghastly - May 7 | May 2 - Waiting since May 7
nureinerdiesersteine - May 7 | May 6 - Waiting since May 7
Tamamo - May 6 | May 5 - Waiting since May 6

zerganterus - May 7 | May 7 - 1 set to reply to
Vennyo - May 6 | May 7 - 2 sets to reply to
Xyanaris - May 6 | May 7 - 1 set
m1l0v4n4 - May 2 | May 6 - 1 set

My Rules
A couple small tweaks here.

Feature Category (changes often): Waring Brown Leather clothing - 1 extra edge, ballbust myself in a way the image seems to suggest to me

Points – Current Total: -145 - To make me want to be teased and edged even more, every edge gives me a point towards a reward I can spend them on. If I cum without permission I must ruin, eat it and lose 250 points.

Penalties:
-1000 – Watch videos of the model I ruined to and stroke non-stop until I cum at least 5 times. Every orgasm must be on my face or eaten up.
-750 – Find a 20 minute or longer video with the model I ruined to (anything with a beat or hardcore scene). Fuck my ass to that rhythm without touching my cock.
-500 – Watch a video at least 10 minutes long of the model I ruined to, crushing my balls the whole time.

Rewards:
500 – ruined orgasm
1000 – full orgasm
These take effect if the model is touching an object (her clothing/worn items don't count unless she says they do) of the given material with any part of her body. That includes sitting, standing, lying or leaning on it. There is more detail on how this works under Advanced Rules if you need it.

Brightly Coloured/Vivid - +1 edge and convert all edge riding into +1 edge per 10s I would have spent on edge.

Advanced Rules:
-Clothing, jewellery and worn items the model is wearing don't count unless she says they do.

Videos

Last Ruin: May 7, 2x by accident

Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

@Keermirr:
LOL! Not to worry. Honestly it's a mix of practice, pacing myself through the sets and just knowing where that edge is and how to be careful. A lot of times after a good number of edges I'm not even really 'stroking' any more in the sense of full strokes. Just light touches in the right spots can get me to and hold on the edge. Different techniques work for different people though, so some of it is just experimenting and watching what does and doesn't work for you.

I'll also point out even at the end of last year, having to edge 75-80 times in Noha's Four Floors game was difficult for me. That game and then this one has definitely upped how much practice I get holding back. :lol:

As for hints about how to make me fail well...um...that sounds dangerous. Like anyone else though eventually I will make a mistake and slip over an edge. Messing with my ability to pace and feels thing how I normally do can make this more likely. I would say the right images are likely to make me slip up too, but they can also be a big motivation to hold back for the model in them. More than that is hard to say off the top of my head...and Zerganterus' set still did put me almost -500 points overall so I'm not exactly invincible :whistle:

@nureinerdiesersteine:
Let's get you a set to have some fun with!

Shall we warm you up nice and slow?

Wait, why would we go slow?

It's much more fun

To get you begging right away!

Not that you're going to find

Any mercy so early on!

That's right! The only mercy is what we decide we want to give you

Or not give you

At least you're lucky that redheads are more rare.

Lesbians though

are really quite

common!

Okay settle down a little bit.

But not too much.

If you could only see women with one hair colour from here on what would it be?

Can you even choose?

Well don't worry too much. We're going to choose for you.

And whichever hair colour is in the first image of the new section, will be the only colour you see until the end!

Caprice: Is this cheating?

Ariel: Definitely not.

Carisha: We make the rules, so how can it be?

Caprice: It does look like we have your complete attention!

Ariel: Of course we do! Now just stroke…

Edge.

And slap away while we give you quite a gorgeous show!

Carisha: Hold back now, even when you do see this pussy of mine.

Caprice: Or that lovely ass!

Ariel: Can you handle the three of us…really, honestly?

Carisha: Oh he's handling something rather well there

*whispers*

Ariel: So we've decided what your fate will be today boy

*more whispers, then nods*

Carisha: Yes we've all agreed.

Caprice: So see what is in store for you and remember who really decided it! *giggles*

Give those three a wonderful ruin won't you?

Zerg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Zerg »

Hello to all the wonderfull people in this game, i might have found something that makes it easier for others to make a set for you. It is a online kink formular you can fill out and link in your rules.

here is the formular : https://cdn.rawgit.com/Goctionni/KinkLi ... 1.0.2.html
mine looks like this : https://i.imgur.com/9oRgOaj.png

tell me if you think this is a good idea ot not :-/

@Roundhound thanks for the set
this set was great, i enjoyed it alot :love: . i am starting to get used to edgind this much now, so i changed my rules a little after your set :lol:

favorite picture
i live vipissy, you can never go wrong with that site for me :-D

@Helequin
aha im glad i made you suffer, thats my revenge for that humiliating last set you gave me :evil:

but jokes aside, im glad you enjoyed it. i wanted to make something realy challenging since my first two sets for you were too soft. i was not sure it i went too far with it but it seems like it played out well :lol:

oh and i did not realize that your favorite girls can make you do anything, i should have read the rules butter. but maby i can use that in your next set :whistle:

oh and i made two sets in a row now, is it ok if i dont make one after i finished the set Roundhound made me?
my updated rules

Stroking :
Baseline is 10 seconds , each category adds 10 seconds
  • Other : 2+ girls, T-Girl, BCC
Edging :
Edging must be done in addition to stroking
  • Nipple or pussy
Challenge :
For these i must stroke at 180 BPM
If i cum early or by accident it must be ruined and licked up
  • Cumshot
  • Squirting, peeing or watersports
  • Blowjob, cunnilingus or facesitting
Secret list
If you randomly hit a category on my secret list i must immidiately ruin and eat it

Wildcard :
You can decide if or how i can cum at the end
Feel free to change or add rules

Kinklist :
Last edited by Zerg on Wed May 08, 2019 7:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Xyanaris
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Xyanaris »

Tamamo I still need to give feedback on your set :whistle:
That were some rather nice pictures but it was so short and pretty much only stoking no edges that it was kinda only a warmup for me.
for anyone who want to do little sets for me use edge pictures instead of stroking pics, I can start with the first picture edge.
Ghastly wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 12:14 am @Xyanaris looks like you're our next victim!
Thank you for doing a set for me but sadly The picture links are broken :\'-(
I hope you can fix that

my rules:
First of I prefer edging and ballbusting over stroking

"Solo" Girl: 25 Stokres
Lesbian 50 Strokes / and 100 If a blue haired lesbian

"Solo" Futa: 1 Edge / 2 Edges if she has blue hair
"Solo" Girl with blue hair : 2 Edge
Orgy or Gang-bang: 3 Edge / 3 Edge hold if mainly futa
Blue Haired Girl getting gang banged: 5 edge Hold
Trap: 1 Edge / 2 Edges if with blue hair

Caption: 2 Edge if I like it, 1 Edge if I like only the picture and 30 Ballslaps, 50 Ballslaps If I dont like either

Bondage Image : 10 Ball flicks on each ball
Bondage Image with at least one futa: 10 EXTRA HARD Ball slaps (hurts way more than 20 normal once
Ballbusting Image: 34 Ball Slpas
Picture with Cloth pins or similar on nipples: I will use clothpins to twist my nipples and hold for 20 secounds
Deamons: Squeezing my balls for 30 Secounds per Demon in the picture

Picture with a Chastity device: I will use my chast device on me and watch 7 Minutes of porn, maximum of 4 per set and only at the beginning of it, you may give me Pain pictures in the time ( Just say so while giving me the last chast pic)

General Rule: When Edge and Stroke rules would be in the same pic I will only do the edge, but if pain and edge rule is on the same pic I will do pain first and than edge.
And "Solo" means one or 2 persons in one pic so normal sex would classifie as "Solo", 3 would be orgy/gangbang

And on the last Picture you may decide if I get to cum or not, I will only Cum when you give me a Girl or futa with blue hair as the last picture , else it will be denial.

Extra rule stolen from: Keermirr slightly edited
If you use your favorite files you can make me do one edge for them and set how many if any ballslaps I must do to continue.(Max 10)

Fetishes I don't like and will ignore any pics that have it: feet,Pregnancy,Rimming,Armpits,Penis Humiliation,Farts

as far as amount limits go no hard limits I would like to keep under 40 edges but that's only because I could accidentally ruin it with to many, would also appreciate smaller sets when you don't want to make a big one (please use edge pics instead of strokes in small sets I can start edge on pic 1)
I would like some pain if much or just a few slaps you can fully decide (If you take pleasure in me having pain I encourage you to be as mean as you like, as long as its reasonable)

ask anything you are unclear about
Xyanaris
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Xyanaris »

Thank you very much Ghastly.
Now that kerremirr fixed it for me I could play it and enjoy all the blue.

at the begining you say: "Let's start out slow..." and than show a solo blue haired girl, that is 2 edges in my ruleset, not sure if you intended that but I had fun doing it regardless :lol:

In total there were 61 edges got a near miss somewhere in the middle.
the pictures where apart from the obviously good blue hair color mostly nice, I dislike spread pussys or creampies but there were neraly none of it anyways and the bondage pics were hot

The ballflicking was nice in my ruleset but now I want to change it to normal hits with my wooden mallet head thingy (sideways)

After realizing that were really only blue haired girl pics I dreaded that only the last one would be not, was happy you did not trick me at the end (though I would probably also have been happy with a trick :lol: )

my rules (updated the ballbusting)
First of I prefer edging and ballbusting over stroking

"Solo" Girl: 25 Stokres
Lesbian 50 Strokes / and 100 If a blue haired lesbian

"Solo" Futa: 1 Edge / 2 Edges if she has blue hair
"Solo" Girl with blue hair : 2 Edge
Orgy or Gang-bang: 3 Edge / 3 Edge hold if mainly futa
Blue Haired Girl getting gang banged: 5 edge Hold
Trap: 1 Edge / 2 Edges if with blue hair

Caption: 2 Edge if I like it, 1 Edge if I like only the picture and 30 Ballslaps, 50 Ballslaps If I dont like either

Bondage Image : 20 Ball hits with my wooden mallet head
Bondage Image with at least one futa: 10 EXTRA HARD Ball slaps (hurts way more than 20 normal once
Ballbusting Image: 34 Ball Slpas
Picture with Cloth pins or similar on nipples: I will use clothpins to twist my nipples and hold for 20 secounds
Deamons: Squeezing my balls for 30 Secounds per Demon in the picture

Picture with a Chastity device: I will use my chast device on me and watch 7 Minutes of porn, maximum of 4 per set and only at the beginning of it, you may give me Pain pictures in the time ( Just say so while giving me the last chast pic)

General Rule: When Edge and Stroke rules would be in the same pic I will only do the edge, but if pain and edge rule is on the same pic I will do pain first and than edge.
And "Solo" means one or 2 persons in one pic so normal sex would classifie as "Solo", 3 would be orgy/gangbang

And on the last Picture you may decide if I get to cum or not, I will only Cum when you give me a Girl or futa with blue hair as the last picture , else it will be denial.

Extra rule stolen from: Keermirr slightly edited
If you use your favorite files you can make me do one edge for them and set how many if any ballslaps I must do to continue.(Max 10)

Fetishes I don't like and will ignore any pics that have it: feet,Pregnancy,Rimming,Armpits,Penis Humiliation,Farts

as far as amount limits go no hard limits I would like to keep under 40 edges but that's only because I could accidentally ruin it with to many, would also appreciate smaller sets when you don't want to make a big one (please use edge pics instead of strokes in small sets I can start edge on pic 1)
I would like some pain if much or just a few slaps you can fully decide (If you take pleasure in me having pain I encourage you to be as mean as you like, as long as its reasonable)

ask anything you are unclear about
bloody223
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bloody223 »

I'm back now as it looks like the game won't continue.

Will post a set tomorrow before going on a short business trip

My rules with minimal changes
Wildcard: You can add a new rule (maybe see toylist too)
I will double task for favorites
Brunettes or Dark Hair: 500 strokes
Blondes – 3 edges
Redheads – 25 ballslaps
Chastity - 1 day of chastity
Facesit - 2 days of chastity + My mistress will facesit me for 5min like shown on the picture
Shemale -150 Strokes + Standard Tasks
Chasity/Denial caption - will 3x strokes/edges
Creampie - put vibrator on chastity for 3min (I add time and do at the end of the set when locked up)
Cumshots - after receiving 50gifs/pictures of cumshot (creampie doesn't count) I'll have a full orgasm (10/50)
You can instruct me how to cum. Cum eating for ruined is fine.I'm fine to keep going after a ruined if wanted. Or having multiple ruins (counter will only increase by 1 even if I have to ruin 3 times for example)
After 5 ruins I will have a full orgasm. You can instruct me here too. Post orgasm torture is fine as I don't do the strokes by myself. For every accidental orgasm I'll add 5 days of chastity and this will reduce the ruin counter by 1

Some of my Favorites: Dillion Harper, Mia Malkova, Ashley Fires, Little Caprice, Alexis Texas, Lucy Li, Jynx Maze, Naomi Woods + some secrets will add when exposed
Toylist: Chastity cage, fleshlight, cock rings, cock ring vibe, condoms, lube

Chastity until 19.07.2019 (since 15.02.2019)
Last full orgasm 14.02.2019
Last ruined orgasm 08.04.2019 (5/5 until full orgasm) + 1 full released save from easter game for late use