Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
m1l0v4n4
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by m1l0v4n4 »

@Helequin Apologies for the delay its taken me 3 attempts to have the time to get through that. That was fun and took me a lot of pauses.

I'll try and post for someone over the weekend but things may be busy

My Rules
Spoiler: show
These apply per woman in the image. For videos I will combine the best I can for the duration of the video. For videos, I will try to match speed with whatever is happening in them.

Natural Busty - Image: 60 full strokes plus 5 full strokes per item of clothing or body part visible (lower legs, upper legs, pussy, boob, bum cheek) | Video: 5 strokes per body part (clothed or naked) as mentioned above per scene, pauses allowed
Bondage - Image: 1 min stroking head only (plus busty rules if suitable) | Video: same as busty but if paused strokes to catch up plus ball slaps
Predicament- Image: 1 min stroking and punching balls (plus busty rules if suitable)) | Video: same as busty but if paused double strokes to catch up plus double ball slaps
Self bondage - Video only (hard to tell in images) - 10 strokes per body part(clothed or naked) pausing means edge but double ball slaps

And two bonus rules:
Captioned Image - Whatever it says
Wildcard – each time someone posts for me, then can either add one new rule of their choosing, or add something extra to one of my existing rules. This only applies to that post.

Limits - none of the typical extreme kinks (blood, urine, etc.), nothing in public and no enforced denial longer than the current day (more than that would stop me from playing). Other than those, I want to keep this quite open and see what you all do with it. Can be men in bondage or predicament to set rules but only females count towards strokes.
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by Helequin »

CrazyTheBiker wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 7:41 pm PS: Great game, wish I would have the time to join but I simply don't have time to do your sets and make some for the guys as well, to all of you: you guys are amazing at making these sets and keep it up.
Thanks for that! You're always welcome to come in and give the game a try. Everyone just kind of plays at their own pace so don't feel it needs to be a major time commitment. You could even specify roughly how long a set you would like in your rules. Making sets does take time for sure, it gets faster with some practice and a formatting template to work from. (I really need to add a template to the front page.)

@m1lov4n4:
No worries, as I just said there's no rush to play at a certain pace. Maybe I will try to tone things down a little bit next time.

@Bloody223:
I know you are still on vacation, but I think I can work out a little something for you.
Wildcard: This set will be a little shorter, so I'm going to use this wildcard to give you homework if your Mistress is okay with it. This can be done on one of the last days of your vacation, or when you get back. All you really need is a day out with Mistress.

And the homework is pretty simple. Any time Mistress decides to she can point out a woman you two see. Keep a tally of how many brunettes, blondes and redheads she decides to point out for the day. When you two get some private time after that, you'll have to go through that count and stroke, edge or slap for each one according to your rules! Hope you have a good memory for imagery :lol:

And yes, all of your rules apply to this, if for some reason you two end up somewhere where you might see such things.

I wonder what sort of vacation you're on?

Some place warm and by the water?

Maybe somewhere with a view?

Maybe a final run of the season?

Or to catch that one certain show?

It could be a road trip!

Or maybe you flew.

Or quite possibly a train.

But I guess in the end it doesn't matter!

Because wherever you went

Or however you got there

It's all about what you get to see!

And experience!

Right? *laughs*

So keep those eyes open

And when you do your homework…

Make sure to see everything you possibly can!

You never know what you might spot!

Or when you'll spot it

A closer look at her maybe?

How could he possibly last like that?

Oh another couple!

And another! These two really have the right idea.

Wow, it's like these guys will never cum!

Finally!

Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

Active Players
Name - Last post | Last set received - Status
m1l0v4n4 - May 2 | N/A - Waiting since May 2
milorrabo - May 2 | N/A - Waiting since May 2
Helequin - May 2 | Apr 28 - Waiting since Apr 30
zerganterus - Apr 30 | Apr 29 - Waiting since Apr 30

Keermirr - May 2 | May 2 - 1 set to do

carpe_diem6969 - May 2 | May 2 - 1 set to reply to
Ghastly - Apr 29 | May 2 - 1 set
bloody223 - Apr 26 | May 2 - 1 set
Vennyo - May 2 | May 2 - 1 set
StokkEN - Apr 26 | Apr 30 - 1 set
nereinerdiesersteine - Apr 29 | Apr 30 - 1 set
Roundhound - Apr 28 | May 1 - 1 set to reply to
Mr. Styr - Apr 26 | Apr 29 - 1 set

My Rules
These look long, but they are meant to be really easy to work with. At the most basic level, clothed women are for strokes, any sort of nudity makes me edge. Here’s a quick cheat sheet and colour code:
Stroking: Clothed/Covered
Technique: Touching something grainy/powdery or something see-through
Edging: Nudity, Touching something shiny/glossy, vivid/colourful or liquid, favourite models
Ballbusting: touching something rock/stone/tile/ceramic or black/very dark in colour
Special: custom instructions, wildcards, releases, points, feature category (strappy shoes)
All rules are per woman (or trans model) in the image and stack. I enjoy edging and any sort of creativity adding elements beyond stroke, edge, slap, ruin and/or cum.

Basic Rules for All Images
Breasts, ass and pussy covered - Stroke for 1 minute. Covering with hands/objects counts.
Nude or Partially nude, but out of frame or turned away – 1 Edge with slow strokes
Each visible nipple, ass or pussy - 1 Edge
Cumshot – triggers the liquid modifier (see below).

Favourite or Featured Model (list in spoiler) – Hold all edges for 10 seconds longer. They may also give custom instructions (detail in advanced rules).
Currently Featured: Gloria Sol, Dani Daniels, Amarna Miller, Heather Vandeven, Niemira

Top Favourites: Kyla Cole, Lorena Garcia, Miela (Marry Queen), Caprice (Little Caprice), Ariel (Piper Fawn)

Favourites: Orsi Kocsis (Klaudia), Ivette Blanche (Linda L), Sunny Leone, Chanel Santini, Tori Black, Alexa Tomas, Carlotta Champagne
Feature Category (changes often): Strappy/gladiator type shoes – +1 edge and ballbust myself in whichever way the image makes me think of.

Wildcards– add to or modify my rules for the set, as many as you would like. This can be a single small change or turning everything upside down. If you have an idea, feel free to go for it!

Releases – Any releases have to come from custom instructions or wildcards.

Points – Current Total 271 - To make me want to be teased and edged even more, every edge gives me a point towards a reward I can spend them on. If I cum without permission I must ruin, eat it and lose 250 points.
Here is the list of rewards and penalties. These are meant to be little extras and not come up often. To get a reward, I must spend that many points. If I go so low that I hit a penalty, I must immediately do it as soon as I can after the end of the set.

Penalties:
-1000 – Watch videos of the model I last ruined to and stroke non-stop until I cum at least 5 times. Every orgasm must be on my face or eaten up.
-750 – Find a 20 minute or longer video with the model I ruined to with a beat or hardcore scene. Fuck my ass to that rhythm with not touching my cock.
-500 – Watch a video at least 10 minutes long of the model I last ruined to, crushing my balls the whole time.
-250 – Watch 1 round of a CH video. Ballbust to the beat instead of stroke.

Rewards:
250 – ruined orgasm by crushing my balls
500 – ruined orgasm
750 – palm to full orgasm
1000 – full orgasm
Modifier Rules - change or add to the Basics
These take effect if the model is touching an object (worn items don't count unless she says otherwise) of the given material with any part of her body. That includes sitting, standing, lying or leaning on it. There is more detail on how this works under Advanced Rules if you need it.

Made of grains or small bits (e.g. sand, gravel, snow, powders) - Stroke tip only.
Any see-through solid (e.g. glass, ice, sheer fabric, mesh) - Palm tip instead of stroking.
Shiny or Glossy – Hold any edges for 20s. Separate objects add up.
Vivid/Colourful - +1 edge and convert all edge riding into +1 edge per 10s I would have spent on edge.
Liquids (or being wet) – +1 edge for each different liquid or source of liquid. (e.g. A girl with cum from 2 guys is +2 edges.)

For these I will hit or squeeze harder the hotter I find the image, unless text specifies the intensity.
Black or very dark colour (e.g. dark wood stain) - Squeeze/Crush balls for 20s or until task is done (whichever is longer).
Rock/Stone/Tile/Ceramic – 5 hits (something like kicks) to the balls during task. Separate items add up.

Advanced Rules:
Detailed Rules for Modifiers:
-Objects count as what they look like (e.g. wood coloured plastic counts as wood etc.).
-Clothing, jewellery and worn items don't count unless the girl says they do.
-Clearly separate objects will stack the modifier where indicated. (Examples like different planks in the same fence, different rocks in a riverbed, or different metal bolts in the same piece of furniture are not separate objects)

-A single object can only trigger each modifier once unless the model says otherwise. This should reduce confusion, but let you use an image with an elaborate object to stack things when you mean to. (e.g. a black toy with a black strap, doesn’t add 40s of crushing, just 20. But if the toy is shiny then both the Black and Shiny modifiers will count))

-The image has to show the model clearly touching the item to count. If the item is covered or out of frame it does not count unless the model says otherwise (e.g. You can tell my feet are still on the floor, etc.).
Custom Instructions - I will follow whatever any feature or favourite model says (you may add text instructions each time you use an image of them). If there’s no instruction, normal rules for the image apply. Go ahead and use these to get creative and use things not in the rules above (bondage, poses, toys, whatever!). This can also include reasonable 'homework' tasks for between sets or the next 24 hours.

Featuring a new model - You may suggest a model for me to feature at the end of a set. If I agree and add her, I will edge five times and take five hard kicks to the balls for her. Open to suggestions for what I should do if a girl makes it into my permanent favourites.
Videos
Videos follow the above rules for what is on screen. Edging and edge riding is once per minute until there is a minimum 10 second break. Ball hits go up in intensity as the action on screen does. Modifiers all still apply.

Music, CH or BPM – instead of my basic rules you can require I stroke to the beat (or a set BPM stroke speed) for the entire length of a video. Modifiers still apply. If using a CH or other video with instructions make sure to specify if I should follow them or ignore them (or part of them). You can also choose if I should stop at the edge to avoid cumming, or keep stroking at the ordered rhythm regardless until the video ends.
Likes, Toys and Extra Info
Likes/dislikes are in my profile. My rules should be able to make for some interesting combinations of tasks, even when I am allowed to cum so go ahead and use this! I'm always interested in creative ways to screw with orgasms once they're granted :lol:

Anal can be fun, but it will take me a bit of time to prepare, so it doesn't work well as a surprise. I’m also going to leave any anal entirely up to custom instructions, because it’s a type of play I feel needs more care and description than stroking.

Toys - vibrator with one speed, dildo with suction cup, lots of rope/string/rubber bands, some clothes pegs, most household items, makeshift humbler. Cock cage which prevents me from getting much of an erection, but leaves some room for stimulation so I can feasibly edge and cum while restrained in it. It is not secure nor meant to be worn for long periods.
Last Ruin: Apr 29
Last Full Orgasm: Apr 30
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
carpe_diem6969
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Seeking an online Dom/me'...male, female or trans. Want to be assigned 'homework,' to keep myself gooned, edged, denied etc.

Post by carpe_diem6969 »

Hey All,

Might be away from the site for a bit (I know I'm just back lol.) I want to put all my attention and energy into something that has come up in the 'real world' for a bit. Might be something, might be nothing.

Will be staying denied in the first instance so I can pick up where I left off in future, and will complete my current sets and 'save my progress' but didn't want anyone doing a set for me that I might not be on for a while to pick up on! That said, I might be back next week if it doesn't pan out! :lol:

Have fun for now y'all!

:wave: :wave:
Vennyo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Vennyo »

@tigrotto:
You are so mean! :lol:
And that is a long time of denial!

@milorrabo:
Thank you very much for that set !
You used alot of very hot pictures
I also liked the variety in stroking, edging and busting
The teasing in generall was very nice and those chastity captions where painful! :-P
Of cause i had to do the optional part, partially because i wanted those points back but also because that "threat" of pain sounded exciting (and i was not disappointed :-P )
Let´s make you one in return (Not sure about the intensity, stay safe!):
Hello milorrabo

So i see you don´t have any stroking rules

Only edging

So there is no real warm up

Unless... this is actually warm up

How is edging a warm up?

Let´s just say it is in this intensity

Because it´s going to get much much harder

So are you ready?

Ready to edge your brain out?

Oh and don´t you beg for mercy!

Because with those rules you are just asking for this!

So have fun!
Let´s ramp it up!

Hm... no, this will not do!
Oh much better!
(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=cBJ0AQuAKpm9hBWc)original_268523612.jpg
(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=cBJ0AQuAKpm9hBWc)original_268523612.jpg (38.12 KiB) Viewed 4367 times
(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=fHRHxqzwKNyr29IH)original_49509981.jpg
(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=fHRHxqzwKNyr29IH)original_49509981.jpg (100.41 KiB) Viewed 4367 times
(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=FipEUlQ6Dvc4WjZI)original_49509421.jpg
(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=FipEUlQ6Dvc4WjZI)original_49509421.jpg (53.25 KiB) Viewed 4367 times
Let´s calm you down a bit!
(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=jkxrAoeuILYAsh5e)original_146439041.jpg
(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=jkxrAoeuILYAsh5e)original_146439041.jpg (93.99 KiB) Viewed 4367 times
812d9ef2121a7699ae98675b271e81e008178895.jpg
812d9ef2121a7699ae98675b271e81e008178895.jpg (61.03 KiB) Viewed 4367 times
Hm? too much?
2721800_024_7795.jpg
2721800_024_7795.jpg (177.34 KiB) Viewed 4367 times
Oh well, back to edging then!

Is this getting hard?

I hope this helps!

That must have hurt! Have some blowjobs in return

I wonder if i should let you cum today...

What do you think?
Well it doesn´t matter what you think

You will not cum today!

But you will edge more!

And bust those balls!
So the only question is: What will the last picture be?
9784992.jpg
9784992.jpg (77 KiB) Viewed 4367 times
Edging?
erzbse.jpg
erzbse.jpg (33.91 KiB) Viewed 4367 times
Or busting?
f1cb.jpg
f1cb.jpg (98.18 KiB) Viewed 4367 times
Ready to find out?
Why not both?

Hope you had fun!
My Rules:
Denial Rules:

Wildcards: You can give me any number of adicional rules for the set
I won´t do public, anal, bathroom or injury related stuff but other than that i´m open for ideas
If your wildcard is to mutch or i have another serious problem with them i will tone them down or ignore them
This exeption is only meant for extrem ones and i don´t plan on bailing out
I just want to let you know that you can go all out with your ideas without the fear of breaking my limits

All rules are per person in the picture (captions are a exeption as written below)

*Stroking:
fully clothed girls- 10 strokes
underwear/skimpy clothes- 15 strokes
lingerie- 20 strokes

*Edging:
nude but covered (hands/perspective/everything that isn´t clothing)- 1 edge
cencored model- 1 edge
denial/cei/cuckolding/chastity captions- 2 edge (the ones for chastity don´t count towards my release but against it(see *Cumming below))
cencored captions(you can use sissy censored captions)- 2 edges plus 1 egde per models

*Ballbusting (all of these stack):
exposed breasts- 5 medium hits per breast
exposed ass- 10 medium hits and 15 if spreading ass Cheeks
exposed pussy- 20 medium hits
nude exept shoes or other accessories- 15 medium hits
fully nude- 5 hard hits
high boots- 3 hits as hard as i dare
high heels- 5 hard hit (only in addition to do any other ballbusting)
ballbusting captions- 10 hard hits
I like a lot of ballbusting so no need to be gentle

*Other tasks:
-for a blowjob i will put a clothespin on my tongue for the next 3 pictures (another blowjob refreshes the counter)
-for bondage i will put two clothepins on my body for 3 pitures (this stacks and the 3 pic counter refreshes for each bondage pic)
You can choose the position if you want

*Cumming
I will cum once i edged 100 times (chastity pics reduce count by 5, chastity captions by 10)
At the end of each tease you can vote how i should cum

Vote options:
-full orgasm (4)
-ruined orgasm (2)
-full with cum eating
-self faical with ce
-no orgasm (1)

Last orgasm 11.April
Last accidental ruin 18. April
Edges until next release 82/100
bloody223
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bloody223 »

Thank you Helequin. I'm back for a few hours (visited Norway, Sweden and so on)

As always a nice set. I'll use the wildcard later on.

Count me out for a week since I want to try Lydia's game. Will come back after that with more time I hope.
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

Okay, first of all I have noted everyone who is going to be playing Miss Lydia's game for the next week, so they are separate for now but can jump right back in if they like when Miss Lydia is done with them.

@Vennyo:
You've been getting a lot of sets lately, but having made the last one for m1l0v4na, I figured it's time to get you something from me. Well, me and mostly Ariel. Ariels? You'll see :lol:

This one is quite long and could be quite a challenge depending on certain things. So enjoy!

Hello again! I'm sure you recognize me.

And can remember what I did to your cock last time.

Leaving it a dribbling little ruin you weren't allowed to have.

*giggles*

This time you have my full attention and since I'm wearing so little…well kicking balls around on the beach is a pretty common activity isn't it?

I also know you need edge training. So you can pick how your wildcard works today. Just remember, you never know before hand what I might show you.

Choice one is using your normal rules, except you don't gain any points from this set towards cumming. You're also safe from losing them, no matter what I show you or any accidents you have. If you go this way, my vote is no orgasm.

Choice two is you can't cum until the end of the set no matter how many points you get, but you gain and lose points as usual. If you have 100 or more at the end, you can cum! But, you will also have to give me one edge every time you can see my uncovered panties, bare ass or pussy. The risk to this game is if you ruin accidentally, I'm setting your points total back to 50 at the end of the set, no orgasm allowed. If you ruin more than once without permission, it will be zero points! And just in case it matters, I'll vote full orgasm with cum eating if you go this way.

So edge for me regardless of which game you want to play, and then let's go!

Have to keep those balls warm right?

It's quite fun letting you see just enough to get kicked instead of edging.

But then…

edging is

lots of fun too!

Don't lose it this time! Don't cum! Don't spurt it across my cute little face *giggles*

Okay back off for now.

I think it might be time to…change it up a little.

Or maybe I'm fucking with you!

There's just, just enough fabric covering these panties that you're safe from that edge, assuming you didn't take the easy way out with the wildcard.

Here you go, just stroke for once.

Yep, that was as boring as I thought it would be!

So if my sarong is up here…

It means I'm probably fucking with you again!

Finally!

Now edge!

Show me how much you love this ass!

See? I can still give some breaks..

Sort of!

Edge!

Time to really test you boy!

I'm going to make watching me pull these off

The most agonizing thing

I possibly can!

*laughs*

Yep they're still there…

Finally! Take me all in…edge or slap or both however you need to.

And now that I'm naked, this is the end of our little beach trip. Have you kept all that cum inside? Well it doesn't matter, you have to do the finale either way!

If you're going to get to cum today, it will be to me!

With your balls aching, battered and ready to explode.

And yes, my panties, ass and pussy count too if you picked that wildcard. I think we both know I'm the Ariel you prefer if you had to choose!

If you went the easy way wildcard wise and don't have any chance to cum at all…just make sure your hits are extra hard!

You're so close to the end, can you keep it together and make me proud?

Or will you dribble, and spurt to my perfect body, ruining your chances at anything good?

Here you go, more slaps to do now.

Vennyo, you are very near the end. I'll count you down if you've managed to hold back.

Three…don’t you cum on this sweet, spread pussy yet.

Two..do you think I could get you to cum just by kicking your balls with these boots?

One…so close. Don't cum now and ruin everything!

Didn't ruin
Take my kicks and then CUM!

Yes! Oh my that was fantastic, your edge training is coming along quite well! I'm sure we will get to enjoy more of it soon too.

Had to ruin
Then take these last kicks from me as a reminder to stay in control!

This was a tough test, I can't blame you for having to ruin, not really. But I do need to train you, so do those hits for my boots one more time before you put your cock away. Maybe next time you can hold back to have a chance at cumming!

Active Players
Keermirr - May 2 | May 2 - Waiting since May 2
Helequin - May 2 | Apr 28 - Waiting since Apr 30

Vennyo - May 3 | May 3 - 1 set to reply to
milorrabo - May 2 | May 3 - 1 set to reply to

bloody223 - May 3 | May 2 - Waiting since May 3, playing Miss Lydia's Game
zerganterus - Apr 30 | Apr 29 - Waiting since Apr 30, playing Miss Lydia's game
Roundhound - Apr 28 | May 1 - 1 set to reply to, playing Miss Lydia's Game
StokkEN - Apr 26 | Apr 30 - 1 set to reply to, playing Miss Lydia's Game

My Rules
These look long, but they are meant to be really easy to work with. At the most basic level, clothed women are for strokes, any sort of nudity makes me edge. Here’s a quick cheat sheet and colour code:
Edging: Nudity, Touching something shiny/glossy, vivid/colourful or liquid, favourite models
Ballbusting: touching something rock/stone/tile/ceramic or black/very dark in colour
Special: custom instructions, wildcards, releases, points, feature category (strappy shoes)
All rules are per woman (or trans model) in the image and stack. I enjoy edging and any sort of creativity adding elements beyond stroke, edge, slap, ruin and/or cum.

Breasts, ass and pussy covered - Stroke for 1 minute. Covering with hands/objects counts.
Nude or Partially nude, but out of frame or turned away – 1 Edge with slow strokes

Favourite or Featured Model (list in spoiler) – Hold all edges for 10 seconds longer. They may also give custom instructions (detail in advanced rules).
Currently Featured: Gloria Sol, Dani Daniels, Amarna Miller, Heather Vandeven, Niemira

Top Favourites: Kyla Cole, Lorena Garcia, Miela (Marry Queen), Caprice (Little Caprice), Ariel (Piper Fawn)

Favourites: Orsi Kocsis (Klaudia), Ivette Blanche (Linda L), Sunny Leone, Chanel Santini, Tori Black, Alexa Tomas, Carlotta Champagne
Feature Category (changes often): Strappy/gladiator type shoes – +1 edge and ballbust myself in whichever way the image makes me think of.

Wildcards– add to or modify my rules for the set, as many as you would like. This can be a single small change or turning everything upside down. If you have an idea, feel free to go for it!

Points – Current Total 271 - To make me want to be teased and edged even more, every edge gives me a point towards a reward I can spend them on. If I cum without permission I must ruin, eat it and lose 250 points.
Here is the list of rewards and penalties. These are meant to be little extras and not come up often. To get a reward, I must spend that many points. If I go so low that I hit a penalty, I must immediately do it as soon as I can after the end of the set.

Penalties:
-1000 – Watch videos of the model I last ruined to and stroke non-stop until I cum at least 5 times. Every orgasm must be on my face or eaten up.
-750 – Find a 20 minute or longer video with the model I ruined to with a beat or hardcore scene. Fuck my ass to that rhythm with not touching my cock.
-500 – Watch a video at least 10 minutes long of the model I last ruined to, crushing my balls the whole time.

Rewards:
500 – ruined orgasm
1000 – full orgasm
These take effect if the model is touching an object (worn items don't count unless she says otherwise) of the given material with any part of her body. That includes sitting, standing, lying or leaning on it. There is more detail on how this works under Advanced Rules if you need it.

Made of grains or small bits (e.g. sand, gravel, snow, powders) - Stroke tip only.
Any see-through solid (e.g. glass, ice, sheer fabric, mesh) - Palm tip instead of stroking.
Vivid/Colourful - +1 edge and convert all edge riding into +1 edge per 10s I would have spent on edge.
Liquids (or being wet) – +1 edge for each different liquid or source of liquid. (e.g. A girl with cum from 2 guys is +2 edges.)

For these I will hit or squeeze harder the hotter I find the image, unless text specifies the intensity.
Black or very dark colour (e.g. dark wood stain) - Squeeze/Crush balls for 20s or until task is done (whichever is longer).
Rock/Stone/Tile/Ceramic – 5 hits (something like kicks) to the balls during task. Separate items add up.

Advanced Rules:
-Objects count as what they look like (e.g. wood coloured plastic counts as wood etc.).
-Clearly separate objects will stack the modifier where indicated. (Examples like different planks in the same fence, different rocks in a riverbed, or different metal bolts in the same piece of furniture are not separate objects)

-A single object can only trigger each modifier once unless the model says otherwise. This should reduce confusion, but let you use an image with an elaborate object to stack things when you mean to. (e.g. a black toy with a black strap, doesn’t add 40s of crushing, just 20. But if the toy is shiny then both the Black and Shiny modifiers will count))

-The image has to show the model clearly touching the item to count. If the item is covered or out of frame it does not count unless the model says otherwise (e.g. You can tell my feet are still on the floor, etc.).
Custom Instructions - I will follow whatever any feature or favourite model says (you may add text instructions each time you use an image of them). If there’s no instruction, normal rules for the image apply. Go ahead and use these to get creative and use things not in the rules above (bondage, poses, toys, whatever!). This can also include reasonable 'homework' tasks for between sets or the next 24 hours.

Featuring a new model - You may suggest a model for me to feature at the end of a set. If I agree and add her, I will edge five times and take five hard kicks to the balls for her. Open to suggestions for what I should do if a girl makes it into my permanent favourites.
Videos
Videos follow the above rules for what is on screen. Edging and edge riding is once per minute until there is a minimum 10 second break. Ball hits go up in intensity as the action on screen does. Modifiers all still apply.

Music, CH or BPM – instead of my basic rules you can require I stroke to the beat (or a set BPM stroke speed) for the entire length of a video. Modifiers still apply. If using a CH or other video with instructions make sure to specify if I should follow them or ignore them (or part of them). You can also choose if I should stop at the edge to avoid cumming, or keep stroking at the ordered rhythm regardless until the video ends.
Likes/dislikes are in my profile. My rules should be able to make for some interesting combinations of tasks, even when I am allowed to cum so go ahead and use this! I'm always interested in creative ways to screw with orgasms once they're granted :lol:

Anal can be fun, but it will take me a bit of time to prepare, so it doesn't work well as a surprise. I’m also going to leave any anal entirely up to custom instructions, because it’s a type of play I feel needs more care and description than stroking.

Toys - vibrator with one speed, dildo with suction cup, lots of rope/string/rubber bands, some clothes pegs, most household items, makeshift humbler. Cock cage which prevents me from getting much of an erection, but leaves some room for stimulation so I can feasibly edge and cum while restrained in it. It is not secure nor meant to be worn for long periods.
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try

Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

The weekend again, so I have yet another experiment to try in an optional everyone set. As usual, there will be quite a bit of nudity and mostly vanilla content. There are a couple of trans images in this one as well. If you really don't like that feel free to skip those images and they should be pretty unobtrusive.

As for rules, this set is going to work differently than most. Would love to hear how it goes for people.

Rules
For this set there is no cumming allowed without explicit permission. And your rules don't count any more either. You might use them for inspiration though - which will make sense in a moment.

For this set, you should just do whatever each image first makes you think of or want to do, other than cumming of course. If an image does makes you want to cum, edge instead.

Now how you react to an image could be quite simple (e.g. she's hot, I will stroke for a moment) or could be quite complex (e.g. she makes me want to slap my balls around and cum for her while taking that strap on - so slap them around, get a toy in there and edge instead of cumming). Because of this, make sure you gather any toys or do any preparations you might need ahead of time. Just be honest with what you think you will need, knowing what these sorts of pictures might make you want to do.

I hope this will make the set something pretty intense and personal, while still being mostly general images. Good luck!
Set

So, what does the sight of a gorgeous woman make you think of doing for her hmm?

Are you they type who's stroked right to the edge for me already?

Or are you on your knees worshipping, barely able to touch yourself or locked away?

Then again, maybe you're already dreaming of what it would feel like with your balls under my foot, or your legs spread so I can kick them like they deserve.

And then again..

Maybe you're thinking about something else entirely.

Something other than your cock and balls…

Something that some of us would be so much better equipped

To give you!

There's no shame in admitting you want it. Just remember the rules of the game, so every time that urge strikes you, you better fuck yourself just how you're imagining!

Of course there's no shame in not wanting that either!

But if you're really just not sure, there are toys for that!

I think we've taunted and guessed enough don't you?

Let's get into the proper part of this game!

Oh that's right! We're going to show you everything we can to make you edge, fuck and slap yourself insane!

Until you're begging for rest. Anything…anything just for a break

Okay, slow down just a bit. Well I guess that depends on what you're thinking of!

If you can you should cool off a little.

This last section

Might be quite a rush!

You didn't think it would be all cumshots right?

You made it! Don't mind me cooling down a little.

So how was this little game? Did it edge you lots?

Or was it painful?

Or did we work over your ass?

Well no matter what

I hope it left you with a big, hard, desperate cock!

The girls in your next set will love having that to work with!

See you soon stroker!

Xyanaris
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): YamiLoli is my miss(and sub) who I love so very much!
Sub/Slave(s): YamiLoli is my miss(and sub) who I love so very much!

Post by Xyanaris »

Hey people :wave:

Im back some of you might even remember me.

I only like hentai so if you want to make a set for me it needs to be hentai and I can also make hentai sets for anyone who wants some, just say so ;-)

So if anybody would be so kind to throw some at me I would be very happy

my rules
First of I prefer edging and ballbusting over stroking

"Solo" Girl: 25 Stokres
Lesbian 50 Strokes / and 100 If a blue haired lesbian

"Solo" Futa: 1 Edge / 2 Edges if she has blue hair
"Solo" Girl with blue hair : 2 Edge
Orgy or Gang-bang: 3 Edge / 3 Edge hold if mainly futa
Blue Haired Girl getting gang banged: 5 edge Hold
Trap: 1 Edge / 2 Edges if with blue hair

Caption: 2 Edge if I like it, 1 Edge if I like only the picture and 30 Ballslaps, 50 Ballslaps If I dont like either

Bondage Image : 10 Ball flicks on each ball
Bondage Image with at least one futa: 10 EXTRA HARD Ball slaps (hurts way more than 20 normal once
Ballbusting Image: 34 Ball Slpas
Picture with Cloth pins or similar on nipples: I will use clothpins to twist my nipples and hold for 20 secounds
Deamons: Squeezing my balls for 30 Secounds per Demon in the picture

Picture with a Chastity device: I will use my chast device on me and watch 7 Minutes of porn, maximum of 4 per set and only at the beginning of it, you may give me Pain pictures in the time ( Just say so while giving me the last chast pic)

General Rule: When Edge and Stroke rules would be in the same pic I will only do the edge, but if pain and edge rule is on the same pic I will do pain first and than edge.
And "Solo" means one or 2 persons in one pic so normal sex would classifie as "Solo", 3 would be orgy/gangbang

And on the last Picture you may decide if I get to cum or not, I will only Cum when you give me a Girl or futa with blue hair as the last picture , else it will be denial.

Extra rule stolen from: Keermirr slightly edited
If you use your favorite files you can make me do one edge for them and set how many if any ballslaps I must do to continue.(Max 10)

Fetishes I don't like and will ignore any pics that have it: feet,Pregnancy,Rimming,Armpits,Penis Humiliation,Farts

as far as amount limits go no hard limits I would like to keep under 40 edges but thats only because I could accidentally ruin it with to many, would also appreciate smaller sets when you don't want to make a big one
I would like some pain if much or just a few slaps you can fully decide (If you take pleasure in me having pain I encourage you to be as mean as you like, as long as its reasonable)

ask anything you are unclear about
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

Ran out of time to update activity, will do that next time I post.

Okay let's try and get something for Keermirr before I head out the door. Time to actually look into some of my art material...

Oh and Keermirr I had to search way back to find your rules, so be sure to re-post them time to time :-)

Hey there sugar. This is just going to be whatever catches Helequin's eye

Before he makes sure you have to see some of his favourite files.

And I'm just going to assume any sort of art is quite alright here.

You look nice and warm, let's get to those files!

Here are some of us favourites. So definitely an edge. And I think 5 good slaps for each image will do! Unless you really like something you see and want to give us more...
bastila.jpg
bastila.jpg (89.7 KiB) Viewed 4234 times
Sorayama-Femdom-Sexy-Pin-Up-Dominatrix-with-Whip.jpg
Sorayama-Femdom-Sexy-Pin-Up-Dominatrix-with-Whip.jpg (18.25 KiB) Viewed 4234 times
156_1000.jpg
156_1000.jpg (241.78 KiB) Viewed 4234 times
1917408-EvaSolo-Mercy-Overlook.jpg
1917408-EvaSolo-Mercy-Overlook.jpg (762.3 KiB) Viewed 4234 times
lusciousnet_lusciousnet_1938078-mercy-overlook-veralde_1360988971.jpeg
lusciousnet_lusciousnet_1938078-mercy-overlook-veralde_1360988971.jpeg (629.58 KiB) Viewed 4234 times
leona.jpg
leona.jpg (180.84 KiB) Viewed 4234 times
Shall we head towards the very sexiest?
sivir.jpg
sivir.jpg (820.53 KiB) Viewed 4234 times
thumb (6).jpg
thumb (6).jpg (129.31 KiB) Viewed 4234 times
thumb (4).jpg
thumb (4).jpg (118.71 KiB) Viewed 4234 times
yIoNs.jpg
yIoNs.jpg (308.76 KiB) Viewed 4234 times
ddOh1.jpg
ddOh1.jpg (347.85 KiB) Viewed 4234 times
JeOZC.jpg
JeOZC.jpg (587.09 KiB) Viewed 4234 times
62CFK.jpg
62CFK.jpg (275.51 KiB) Viewed 4234 times
What could be sexier than this?
keira_metz_nude_cosplay__witcher_3___10_frame__by_lyumos-dbaq7at.jpg
keira_metz_nude_cosplay__witcher_3___10_frame__by_lyumos-dbaq7at.jpg (170.08 KiB) Viewed 4234 times
How about a very favourite drawing? How many edges am I worth do you think? Expected numbers are so very boring. So make sure to give me at least eight.
yennefer_by_enshanlee-da3cpmp.jpg
yennefer_by_enshanlee-da3cpmp.jpg (952.91 KiB) Viewed 4234 times

Zerg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Zerg »

So i tried doing the Lydia's challenge and failed on the first day, im the worst :\'-( . well atleast i could do the new general set Helequin posted.

@Helequin
I played your experimental set, i think it was great. here is how it went.
Naturally i was doing soft and slow strokes for girls who looked realy cute, and fast and tight stroked for dominant or kinky looking girls.
The first shemale picture got me realy excited, she clearly wanted me to suck her dick (or maby that was just wishful thinking :blush: ), so i started sucking on my finger while stroking (i wished i had somethink more realistic :lol: ). I kept doing this for all other shemales.
The hardcore pictures made me stroke even faster, especially the blowjob and facesitting ones.
And then the last set of cumshot pictures were quite intense, i was edging often aswell as leaking alot of precum.
I licked it up eagerly for this picture since the girl looked like she was waiting for me to clean her up.
Overall this was realy interesting, i enjoyed it alot :love:
my new rules

Stroking :
Baseline is 10 seconds, each category adds 10 seconds
  • Clothing : Panties, bra, skirt, hot pants, socks, stockings
  • Hairstyle : Blonde, unnatural hair color, pigtails, ponytail, wet hair
  • Poses : Assshot, Spreading legs (not standing), legs/knees up
  • Special : GIF, caption, Babecock type immage, censored
Edging :
Edges must be done in addition to stroking, max one edge per picture
  • Cumshot : In mouth, facial, creampie, cumswap
  • Watersports : Peeing, omorashi, squirting, golden shower. (only females)
Punishment :
If i reach the edge while stroking i must hold it for the remaining duration
If i accidentaly cum it must be ruined and licked up
  • Nipple : 3 strokes per second
  • Pussy : 4 strokes per second
Release :
I am currently not allowed a full orgasm, you can deny me or make me ruin if you want

Preferences :

Preferences :
You dont have to include these, i love vanilla
  • Other likes : CEI, shemales, hentai, JAV, omorashi. For watersports i only like girls doing it. I dont like men or gay sex but the idea of sucking dick or sissy themes are a big turn on
  • Dislikes : Pain, chastity, BDSM, anal, other extreme stuff
  • Feel free to change or add rules
Favorite models :
  • Top : lilcanadiangirl, Ai Uehara, Carli Banks, Alison Angel, Karlie Montana, Heather Vandeven, Lexi Belle, Natalie Lust
  • Other : Shuri Atmoi, Skin Diamond, Bailey Jay, Capri Anderson, Chloe James, Amai Liu, Riley Reid, Sasha Grey, Bree Olsen, Faye Reagan, Stoya, Mia Malkova, Lana Rhoades, Mia Rose, Marry Queen, Katie St. Ives
Last edited by Zerg on Sun May 05, 2019 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xyanaris
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Xyanaris »

Thanks for the sets
I want to first build up even more arousal by not stroking for a while so I will start on monday with the sets.

In the meantime though @Tamamo, I could make one for you if you want, a small question do you also like futas and if yes what would your rule be for them? ;-)
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

@Zerganterus:
Welcome back and glad you had fun with the everyone set. Given how it works, it is pretty hard to judge what someone will do with it ahead of time!

@Keermirr:
Glad you had fun, and found it a challenge without it being too much. And that you liked a lot of the artwork as well, while I do love some erotic art myself my tastes are not so much what goes in line when I think of 'hentai.'

But that said I do enjoy lovely, sexy artwork as well and would definitely accepts sets with them. I think the set I just made you shows my sort of tastes and preferences with such things fairly clearly.

Don't have time for another set today but I can post an update.

Active Players
Tamamo - May 4 | N/A - Waiting since May 4
Helequin - May 4 | Apr 28 - Waiting since Apr 30
zerganterus - May 4 | Apr 29 - Waiting since Apr 30, just returned from Lydia's game.

Xyanaris - May 4 | May 4 - 2 to do on Monday
Keermirr - May 4 | May 4 - Only accepting some specific sets for right now.

Vennyo - May 3 | May 3 - 1 set to reply to
milorrabo - May 2 | May 3 - 1 set to reply to

bloody223 - May 3 | May 2 - Waiting since May 3, playing Miss Lydia's Game
Roundhound - Apr 28 | May 1 - 1 set to reply to, playing Miss Lydia's Game
StokkEN - Apr 26 | Apr 30 - 1 set to reply to, playing Miss Lydia's Game

My Rules

Penalties:

Rewards:
500 – ruined orgasm
1000 – full orgasm

Advanced Rules:

Videos

Xyanaris
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Xyanaris »

So here is my set for you @Tamamo
Have FUN!
Please tell me in great detail what you enjoyed and what not, lenght, pictures etc
And how you now feel ;-)
Vennyo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Vennyo »

Wow, a very hentai/art themed weekend while i was gone!
Don´t mind me while i go through some of those sets and steal some pics :lol:

Wellcome Tamamo and Xyanaris
I took the liberty to look into your sets and must say you have some good taste ;-)
So i´m looking farward to seeing more from you and making you sets at some point!

@Helequin:
I did your set on Friday when you made it but since i went to bed right afterwards and did not have much time on the weekend i didn´t reply right away
God those two are hot! :love:
I think the first is more cute while the other is more sexy but both are very beautiful!
Made the set that much harder
But i did not ruin and i was allowed to cum at the end... which i did... alot :whistle: :lol:
I obviously took the second wildcard, i just had to take the chance (and i just wanted to edge more for her!)
There where ALOT of times i got way to close (yes the pic i ruined to last time was one) but i somehow managed
Especially when she showed me her pantys i knew i was in big trouble
The Finale was great too!
Her gorgeous body, those sexy boots... good encouragement to go all out on my balls! :whistle:
I think on the last picture i did a bit more then 3 :-P
The writing was also on point as always! Can´t let the girls have all the credit when you did such great work
A worthy finale for my longest denial time yet
So after that denial time i want to try some different rules.
I like my old ones alot and will come back to them but right now i want to try some more edge training

My new Rules:
Edge training rules:

Wildcards: You can give me any number of adicional rules for the set
I won´t do public, anal, bathroom or injury related stuff but other than that i´m open for ideas
If your wildcard is to mutch or i have another serious problem with them i will tone them down or ignore them
This exeption is only meant for extrem ones and i don´t plan on bailing out
I just want to let you know that you can go all out with your ideas without the fear of breaking my limits

All rules are per person in the picture (captions are a exeption as written below)

*Stroking:
fully clothed girls- 20 strokes
underwear/skimpy clothes- 25 strokes

*Edging:
captions of any kind- 2 edge +1 edge per model
exposed breasts, ass and/or pussy- 1 edge each
fully nude- +1 edge

*Ballbusting (all of these stack):
lingerie- 10 medium hits
nude but covered (hands/perspective/everything that isn´t clothing)- 20 medium hits
cencored model- 5 hard hits
high boots- 3 hits as hard as i dare
high heels- 5 hard hit (only in addition to do any other ballbusting)
ballbusting captions- 10 hard hits
I like a lot of ballbusting so no need to be gentle

*Hentai only tasks:
exposed dicks on trap or futa: 1 edge and 5 hard hits

*Other tasks:
-for a blowjob i will put a clothespin on my tongue for the next 3 pictures (another blowjob refreshes the counter)
-for bondage i will put two clothepins on my body for 3 pitures (this stacks and the 3 pic counter refreshes for each bondage pic)
You can choose the position if you want

*Cumming
If i did not accidentally ruin during the set i will cum to the last picture.
You can tell me how to cum (ruin, cei, self facial, etc.) and even tell me to deny myself (but not too often)

I will return to my denial rules once i had 5 accidentall ruins or after one or two weeks
Unfortunately i don´t have time to make a set right now but i should get one out some time tomorrow
nureinerdiesersteine
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nureinerdiesersteine »

@Keermir: Thank you for the set! It was a nice one!

I have a set for @Vennyo:
So you have to go back to denial, when you ruin twice? So our only job is to make you edge often, so you have to ruin!? Nothing easier :w00t:

But maybe we will need a wildcard

1. Wildcard: You have to edge three time for every CFNM-pic

2. Wildcard: I will give you the tempo for stroking (1= slow, 2= medium, 3= fast, 4=super fast)

(2)

(3)

(4)

(1)

Maybe it´s time for some ballbusting

But...maybe...we have to go back to strokin. I want min. two accidents :whistle:

(2)

(3)

(4)

(4)

(4)

Two Options:

Mercy
I want you to ruin one orgasm!

No Mercy
Yaaaay...no long break between the edges

Did you have an accident?

Yes, I ruined one time
Maybe...

...you should...

...ruin a second time :) Yep...back in denial!

Yes,I ruined two times
Hahaha...5 days..suffer with blue balls. :-P
No.
Congratulation...now ruin your orgasm two times for me! :yes:
My rules:
brunette= 100 strokes
blonde= 50 strokes
redhead= edge
lesbians= hit my balls (5 times)