Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
BBBeanie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by BBBeanie »

@Binny Feedback
Spoiler: show
Wow that set was agonizing. I thought at the beginning it would be a nice session that would ease into the busting. I mean the heel wildcard was a good addition since most of the pics had were mostly clothed. Then the onslaught of floor kicks came it took me so long as I started to fear the next hit. As it progressed I stayed on the floor for longer and longer and it seemed to never end until i was blessed with an end.Great set but I don’t know if I would want that many floorings anytime soon :lol:.
@Msoma
It looks like they are working as of now that’s twice recently that their links are broken I might have to change sites for future sets. anyway hope you have fun with it
A set for @nuereinerdiesersteine
Ah there you are
You ready to be teased mercilessly today
Good because I’ve planned quite a session for you today
You’ll of course visit many women who will in their on way make your cock leak
They are gonna build your excitement tremendously
Then...
Well I don’t want to spoil the surprise
So just stroke for me
That’s it just like that
I bet it feels great
Too bad you can’t edge yet
Looks like you might be getting close
Don’t get too close though I’ve only just begun teasing you
So stroke
And stroke
And stroke some more
Ugh this is so hot
So much stroking but no edging
You must be dying to edge
Well too bad this is much more entertaining
Just a little more...
Then you can go see the next woman
There...
Now off you go
Oh we’re you looking to edge
I don’t think so...
Not yet anyway
I have a fun game I want you to play
It’s called edge or no edge
And here’s how it works
When I begin before the next pic you must say either edge or no edge
I will also say edge or no edge
If our answers match you get to edge
If they don’t you get a slap to the balls
Sound fun?
Good let’s begin
Edge
No edge
No edge
Edge
Edge
Edge
No edge
Edge
Edge
No edge
No edge
No edge
How’d you do, did you get to edge
Or was it mostly slapping :lol:
Well that’s all I have time for today off you go
Ann: Looks like you need to cool down and your mistress looks like she need some pleasure too
Ann: So while you lick she hits(wildcard: all these next pics count as lesbian facesitting rules even if there is no facesitting in some)
Ann: no complaints every she deserves it
Caprice: Yea besides it’s the perfect position for it
Both:I guess we don’t need to say much more just enjoy
Anna:Mhmm I think Caprice wants to take you somewhere else
Ann:I wonder what she has planned for you next
Well you’ll find out soon enough
Your mistress look like she was really enjoying herself
And we can’t deny her orgasms now can’t we
And there’s only on way we can do that
With him of course
Don’t worry though you’ll get teased along the way
So here’s orgasm 1
And more teasing for you
And orgasm 2
Followed by even more teasing
Wow orgasm 3
Of course more teasing
And finally orgasm 4 now on to the last woman
That cock looks like it’s dying to edge
So edge then
You’ve done well to make it this far
So it’s only fitting to finish with and edging frenzy
Followed by a surprise ending
I’m sure you’ll love it
Or one of you will :lol:
So just sit back
Relax
and edge
And edge some more
And even more
And still more
Keep going
Almost done
So close
Ok now for your surprise
Sorry But Mistress Gets what she wants
My Rules
These Rules are focused on BallBusting but the set creator may add stroking and edging as they see fit
I put a strong emphasis for set creator creativity, if you have an idea you would like me to preform don’t hesitate to put it in I’ll try to accommodate your instructions as much as I can.

Set up: If you want to tell me how to prep for a set, i.e. position, tied balls, new implements to hit my balls with then feel free to add.

Special: Francesca Le wants me to beg for an ass fucking from you guys. So please make up some wildcards that involve anal. Keep in mind I only have household materials to do this sorry. Maybe I should invest in some more toys in the future. But as of now please fuck my ass :-D

Hit count(stack groups fine)
Boobs: 6 hits( plus 4 if pierced)
Pussy: 4 hits
Lingerie: 10 hits
Heels/boots: 5 hits
Normal underwear/swimwear: 5 hits
Strap on(female): 5 hits(if nude except strap on 12 hard hits)
Hentai(any gender):adds 1 hard hit per person
Ballbusting caption: 10 hits(Bonus if you make one intensity changes to hard)
Cock and Balls: 5 hits
Bondage(any gender): changes intensity to hard(Does not count as Nude if nothing but rope)
Full nude(Female only):10 hard hits
Nude except for heels/stockings(Female only): 15 Hard Hits

Squeezing
If fully clothed I will squeeze my balls depending on hair color

Blonde: squeeze individually for 10 sec
Brunette:squeeze together for 10 sec
Redhead: individual with pulses(normal, hard, normal, hard etc) 20 sec
Black: together with pulses
Unnatural Color: Individual as hard as I can for 15 sec

Favorite System
My one and only Favorite Mila Azul will be joined by set creators Choice in a new favorite. Meaning you get to choose who gets special rules. This additional favorite will be valid by default the next two sets, this time may be lengthened by set creator but may not be indefinite. You may also specify the rule that tags along with her(I prefer ballbusting but will allow edging). If not specified she will share the same rule of Mila which doubles the amount of hits no matter the intensity. For example if you wanted to add Sasha Grey to my list but don’t specify any thing else she acts as another Mila but only lasts the next two sets. I imagine this could stack pretty fast so I will stop adding new favorites temporarily if they get too high.

I realize these changes could make my set brutal fast but don’t worry about it, I will moderate myself if I feel as though it will hurt beyond my limits I will stop or lower intensity. Also feel free to warn me if you think the set will be too brutal it’ll change my temperament and I’ll be less likely to go super intense in the beginning.

New favorites (rule ,sets remaining)
Mila Azul:Double everything(if nude plus heels floor hit):indefinite
Emily Bloom: Double Everything ; 2 sets
Francesca Le: Ball crushing with conversion of 1 hit to 1 second of crushing( will apply to all people in picture); 1 set
Foxy Di: In addition to busts add strokes with conversion of 1 hit to 10 strokes( only applies to her only in pic); 2 sets
Whitney Westgate:edge once then look at her pose and imagine how she would bust me and do my hits imitating that method as best as I can; 1 set

Release: Right now I want to try something to encourage me towards a goal. I want to lose weight but I have had a hard time finding the motivation to do so. So I thought maybe if my orgasms were tied to how well I accomplish this goal I would get the proper motivation to do so. So as of now I may only have a full orgasm for every 10 lbs I lose until I reach my target weight. And maybe something special will occur if I can reach that target weight, I haven’t thought that far ahead yet. This doesn’t mean I can’t have ruins however I’m going to try to avoid them to keep myself motivated.

Current Weight lost: 8/10 Pounds
Playing Please Help Me Cum
Have Fun Pleasing Kyla and Her Guests at Kyla's Party
Enjoy an Erotic Adventure at the LustB&B
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by Helequin »

@Roundhound:
You need a set still since you’ve returned:

Hello again Roundhound! I thought a familiar face and a non-brunette might be a friendly, relaxed way to get you back into this game.

But then I remembered my clothes never say on very long!

Not long at all!

And just when I started to worry about that, I remembered how much you love to edge. This really is still a relaxed warm up for you isn't it?

I'm sure Caprice and all the others will love having you to play with again, even if not as often as before.

And one of these days I will end up on someone's favourite list! I think Helequin owes me that for all the times he asks me to help! And besides…

I can do the sexy glamour poses too!

Okay you look nice and ready to go, I'll let you get to the main part of this one!

I'm here to keep easing you in! But you will count this as toppless right?

It would be such a waste of a fun feature category otherwise! I know a sweater like this is a top but..

Come on, you have the full view!

Speaking of a full view…

Enjoy it!

*The door opens and someone steps in*
Oh we're well past easing him in Carisha!

If you say so! I just wanted to be nice!

Nice? He's hitting himself in the balls for that sweet pussy of yours! Besides, I think we should make the most of this feature category.

Okay yes that's true… let me hide it for a moment.

And by make the most of, with his rules that just has to be a brunette with amazing breasts. Luckily…

I get it Kyla! But why not Caprice or Chanel…or Holly?

Because I'm here to tease Roundhound silly, not break his cock! And besides, I just had to drop in. The topless in jeans look, or even just a bra in jeans, is one that will get Helequin really worked up every time too. So it's too much fun not to be here.

Now that makes sense! You're going to have to show off at him too.

Oh he definitely knows this look…

Why am I not surprised? *laughs*

*stays quiet*

Kyla, he's really starting to look desperate…

You're right. Okay Roundhound, I'll let you move on to the girls you really love. But it was good to see you again! And you know, any time you have ideas for teasing Helequin…you know where to find me.

Mmm and I'll help too if you need of course! It's too much fun not to.

It's good to have you back Roundhound. I've missed playing this game with you when we have the time!

So enjoy this lovely view of something I know you adore!

*giggles* I'm not going to try to push you too far today, but I can't help it if your rules just stack away the edges while I'm here!

And it's just wonderful to have control of a cock which can take so very much teasing as yours.

Let me help just a little…

I'm curious, did you see the punishment where I had a large hand in making Helequin edge over 300 times in one set before he could cum?

Fuck that was incredible! No one, not even him or Kyla thought he was going to make it.

And when he finally was able to let go and cum, I thought we might have actually broken him somehow! But what happened with him isn't the point.

Because seeing him go through all of that reminded me of all the fun I've had with you!

And how much more fun we could have. As always, I have so many ideas.

Now, if 300 edges is humanly possible, and most of those were held for ten to thirty seconds…

It sounds like a challenge to work towards doesn't it?

Do be honest though, if 300 sounds like way too much…well it probably should sound like too much. It's crazy! But that's why I want to do it to you. Some day at least.

And today isn't that day, so just enjoy being back here with me.

And give me everything you have.

Would you like to cum for me today?

It's still my decision though! Hmmm

Can we really let you cum on your first day back? Let me see…*slips a photo out of her jacket*

Isn't sharing sexy photos between friends fun? Ruin for this little load on Miela's luscious tits.

Mmm, sexy! Thank you my boy.

I just really couldn't decide if I could let you cum on the first set back, so a ruin and then more edging was a perfect in between!

It really is so sexy when you do it just because I say so.

So you'll forgive me being a big tease right?

Of course you will! You love me just like this.

And that's perfect for us both!

So let's call it a day. I have things to run out and do! Hope to play again soon!

Active Players in last Week
Name – Sets Created/Received this Month - Last post – Waiting Since
BBBeanie – 10/9- July 28 – July 28
Binny – 2/1 – July 27 – 1 July 27
Miss_Leah & StokkEN – 1/1 – July 26 – July 26
Helequin - 16/8 –July 28 – July 26
Milorrabo – 3/2 - July 26 – July 26
Yourstotease – 1/3 – July 23 – July 23

msoma – 0/1 – July 28 – 1 set to do
Mr.styr – 1/3 – July 17 – Several sets to do
Qwasde18 – will join this weekend

Sets to reply to
Roundhound – 1/1 – July 25 – 1 set
nuereinerdiesersteine – 7/5 – July 21 – 1 set
LoverXL – 0/1 – July 21 – 1 set

Inactive in the last week
Vennyo – 2/4 – July 20– 1 set
Geekymathstudent – 2/3 – July 19 – 1 set
Zerg – 3/4 – July 12 – 1 set
carpe_diem6969 – 0/1 – July 8 – 1 set
msoma – 1/1 – July 8 – 1 set to do
Stundenzettel – 1/1 – July 3 – 1 set

My Rules
One of my favourite models is still a designated punishment girl courtesy of Karlie Montana and Zerg. The next time I see her I must randomize a punishment from the box. Miela was the first, and the punishment for her is complete.
My rules look huge, but I hope are easy to work with. The basics are clothing means stroke, nudity makes me edge and everything else adds extras. I’ve coloured rules green for stroking/technique, blue for edging, red for ballbusting and purple for special rules.

All rules are per model (female or trans) in the image and stack. I will try to do them as simultaneously as possible unless the rule says otherwise.

I enjoy edging and any sort of creativity adding to the basics of stroke, edge, slap, ruin and/or cum. So go ahead and use pictures, videos, the toys I have listed and anything else you can think up! Don’t be afraid to completely overturn my rules and do something different if you have an idea.

Main Rules
Clothed or covered – 1 minute stroking
Sheer, Mesh or Other See through Clothing – 3 hits to the balls and then one edge as quickly as I can. Stockings don’t count here unless the model says otherwise.
Each bare nipple, ass, pussy (or trans cock) – 1 edge
Full nude except heels, boots or sexy sandals – Squeeze/crush balls slow but hard after each edge. If she is wearing stockings I find sexy it still counts.
Full nude – Do any edging and riding with full strokes up and down.
Cumshot – Counts as a liquid! (+1 edge per)

For all ball hits - the model can tell me how hard to hit or what technique to use. If she doesn’t say, I will hit harder the hotter the image is to me. How I hit:
Holding any object which could be used to bust – hit with the closest thing I have to what she’s holding
Legs and feet visible in boots or platforms – drop a weight on my balls as if she was stomping them
Otherwise - hit with an implement which is as close as possible to her kicking me.

Of course, she can also order me to use normal slaps, punches, to hold my balls in one hand while I hit them or anything else she wants me to do.
Releases – Any permission for me to ruin or cum must come from a wildcard or direct instruction. I may only cum or ruin with permission (i.e. from this game or others, teases, Tease AI or of course women in my life).

Wildcard/Direct Instructions – Get as creative as you like! You can add or change as many rules as you want with wildcard rules, or just have the models give instructions through the set which I will follow. Some past wildcards/ideas not currently in my rules:
Rapid Edging – edge as many times as I can in 30s, timer starts with first edge.
Malena’s ruin Hele rule – must stroke with full strokes and at least 60 bpm, even when edge riding.
1000RCC – I am done the challenge, but a model could send me back for any denial, ruin or full orgasm.

Feature Categories (changes often)

Kyla Cole – Any time I see an image of her (unless I am getting it for someone else’s set) I’m denied for the rest of the day. Only Kyla herself can order me to cum or ruin once I see her. (Until Aug 9)

Favourite and Featured Models (list in spoiler) – Hold all edges for 10 seconds longer for these women. Since I find them all very hot, they will get harder ballbusting too. Some also have 'projects' they want to train me for!

Featured: Anissa Kate, Belle Claire, Gigi Allens, Gina Valentina, Taylor Sands, Valentina Nappi

Help Me Cum Permanent Features: Malena Morgan, Mila Azul, Niemira

Favourites: Alexa Tomas, Carlotta Champagne, Chanel Santini, Gloria Sol, Ivette Blanche (Linda L), Orsi Kocsis (Klaudia), Sunny Leone, Tori Black

Top Favourites: Kyla Cole, Lorena Garcia, Miela (Marry Queen), Caprice (Little Caprice), Ariel (Piper Fawn)

Models' Projects:
This little list is just for fun and you don't need to follow it. Based on what happens in the sets I get, if a favourite/feature model feels like she has something specific she wants to do with me, I will add it here.

Gina Valentina - seems set on trying to make me cum with only anal stimulation.
Chanel Santini - likes Gina's idea quite a lot. But then, so does Kyla, Lorena, Miela, Caprice, Tori and Alexa.

Gloria Sol - curious about why I seem to ruin accidentally more easily to her than anyone else

Mila Azul – Has definitely encouraged me to crave and enjoy busting more. I doubt she’s done with that sort of training though. Of course, pretty much any of my favourites will join in on this to some degree…
Ariel – seems to enjoy busting me a lot of the time too.

All 5 of my top favourites – they drive me wild and can tease and bust me just about any way they want. But now and then they’ve taken a lot of pleasure in draining me dry with a bunch of ruins and/or orgasms. The most full orgasms I’ve ever had without stopping is 5 (with about 15-25 min stroking between each), even though I was once ordered to go for 8. I’ve never been able to drain to the point of cumming dry, though I’m sure it would amuse them all to see it.

Kyla Cole and Lorena Garcia - these two are my absolute favourites and can take charge of me in ways other models can't quite match the feeling of, even though Miela, Caprice and Ariel are all very, very close.
Edge Log – To keep me horny and wanting to be edge over and over, I will keep track of how many edges I go through between each and every ruin and orgasm. Any time I ruin without permission I must eat it and the author of that set may choose a punishment for me from the box.
July
9 - 316 edges before a full orgasm.
11 – 154 edges and denied by lost World Cup wager
12 – 71 edges, ball crushing orgasm
17 – 173 edges, ballbusting orgasm
20 – full ballbusting session with no edges, then orgasm
26 – 94 edges, denied
Punishment Box:
Times Done - Punishment
0 – Any other punishment task someone thinks up.

0 - I have to play the Edgemaster Gauntlet game (thread in this section is closed but I will still use the rules) until I find a 10/10 image. I must ruin to that image, lick it all up and then add a punishment rule related to the picture I ruined to in my rules for 2 sets.

1 - Do a dedicated punishment set someone makes for me.

1 – Watch videos of the model I ruined to and stroke non-stop until I cum at least 5 times. Every orgasm must be on my face or eaten up. I can slow down, but must stroke fast at each orgasm for full POT.

1 – Find a 20 minute or longer video with the model I ruined to (anything with a beat or hardcore scene). Fuck my ass to that rhythm without touching my cock.

1 – Watch a video at least 10 minutes long of the model I ruined to, crushing my balls the whole time.

2 – Watch 1 round of a CH video. Ballbust to the beat instead of stroke.
Fun Details with Materials
These activate whenever the model touches the material with any part of her body (even through her clothing, so what she’s standing/sitting on etc. all counts) and different objects will add up, even if the same material. Her clothes and anything else she is wearing do not normally count.

If in doubt, an object counts for what it looks like at a quick glance (e.g. wood veneer is wood). You can always specify if something isn’t 100% clear.

Glass and other clear objects – Palm my tip instead of stroking
Carpet, Rug or Fur – Stroke my tip only
Metal – Use pulsing squeezes around my cock, no up and down strokes. I can stroke to get close to the edge, but must do any edges with the squeezes.

Liquids (or being wet) - +1 edge per source of liquid (e.g. 2 cumshots under a shower is +3 edges)
Wood – Add 20s riding to all edges
Plastic and Silicone – Ride all edges 10s longer and do them with slow, sensual strokes

Sand – Hold my balls so every downward stroke punches them
Tile, Brick and Ceramic – 5 ball hits
Leather – 20 light but rapid ball hits
Stone/Rock - Crush my balls while I do all other tasks, for at least 20s

Ballbusting Mode - an optional extra
An optional rule set any model can turn on or off by telling me to. For all sets these rules start off, so they only matter if a model decides to use them. If she turns them on, they can either replace the equivalent Main Rules or get added on top of them at the model's choice (please say which!).

Feel free to have the model describe how hard and with what technique to bust myself if you want her to have more control over it than just using my rules.

Clothed or covered – 30 seconds of light, rapid ball hits
Sheer, Mesh or Other See through Clothing – 3 hard hits to the balls and then one edge as quickly as I can.
Each bare nipple, ass, pussy (or trans cock) – 3 ball hits
Full nude except heels, boots or sexy sandals – On the last hit of each rule, press down to crush and grind my balls hard into a hard surface.
Full nude – 3 hard as I dare hits.
Cumshot on a Favourite/Featured Model – Floor myself once per cumshot.
Cumshot on any other model – 3 hard as I dare hits per cumshot
Videos
If there are no specific instructions, videos follow the above rules for what is on screen with a few changes. 1 Edge per minute for half nude and 2 per minute for fully nude models (much easier to track than what part I can see of them). Edge riding is once per minute until there is a minimum 10 second break between edges. Ballbusting goes up in intensity as the action on screen does. Materials apply as best I can.

Assigned tasks – You can also assign a set of tasks/rules you make up for any video instead of using my base rules.

Music, CH or BPM – instead of my base rules you can require I stroke to the beat (or a set BPM stroke speed) for the entire length of a video. Modifiers still apply. If using a CH or other video with instructions make sure to specify if I should follow or ignore them (or part of them). You can also choose if I should stop at the edge to avoid cumming or keep stroking at the ordered rhythm regardless until the video ends.
Likes and Toys
Likes/dislikes are in my profile. My rules should be able to make for some interesting combinations of tasks, even when I am allowed to cum so go ahead and use this! I'm always interested in creative ways to screw with orgasms once they're granted :lol:. A few more specifics on two things below:

Anal:
Anal can be fun, but it will take me a bit of time to prepare, so it doesn't work well as a surprise. I’m also going to leave any anal entirely up to custom instructions, because it’s a type of play I feel needs more care and description than stroking. No ass to mouth please.
Ballbusting
I can find ballbusting really, really hot so long as it's worked in with some other sort of sexy play. For me it's about domination, devotion and how it can amplify and change all the other sexual sensations. Pure or too much pain is a turn off for me. But mixed in with all the other sexiness, it can be a huge turn on. Probably not something I would want constantly all the time, but it's in my regular rules for a reason.

Creativity with technique can also add a lot of fun, and keep interest high and the exact sensations changing compared to just piling on more basic hits.
Toys - vibrator with one speed, dildo with suction cup, lots of rope/string/rubber bands, some clothes pegs, most household items. More specialty items include:

Fleshlight: Tori Black Torrid. Also have a generic ass cheeks speedbump sleeve. This takes a few minutes to prepare and clean up, but it always available.

Humbler, which also has a ball crushing attachment (the sort that is tightened with a pair of knobs).

Ball crusher - can be used by stacking weight on it or with screw down knobs. It is really, really difficult to hold the edge without going over if this thing is on tight, as just the stimulation from the constant pressure is likely to tip me over once I'm that close. Even edges without riding are much more challenging.

Cock cage which prevents me from getting much of an erection, but leaves some room for stimulation so I can feasibly edge and cum while restrained in it. It is not secure nor meant to be worn for long periods.
Last Ruin: June 3, without permission
Last Full Orgasm: July 28 x6, from this game: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=22073

Tease AI Orgasm Chances – for when the game slows down and I need some extra teasing.
Anyone who makes a set for me can set the chances until the next set changes them.

Overall Chances – Allow Orgasm 5%, Ruin 0 %
(Program Settings – Allow Orgasm 5%, Ruin 0%)

(Note - Tease AI only checks ruin chance if an orgasm is granted. For example: a 50% chance to ruin and no chance of orgasm would use program settings of - Allow Orgasm: 50%, Ruin: 100%. A 10% chance of either orgasm or ruin would be set as Allow Orgasm: 20%, Ruin: 50%. Don’t worry about this too much, just tell me what overall chances you want and I can calculate the proper settings for it.)
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
BBBeanie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BBBeanie »

Heres a set for @YourstoTease
Ah a boy fresh from denial
Perfect time for a tease...
wouldn't you say?
Don't worry I wont make you edge too much
but then again...
It wouldn't be a tease if I didn't push limits
So for now stroke for me
And Marvel at My beauty
While you ponder whats going to happen tonight
You'll Definitely stroke
And edge
and Fuck your ass
Maybe a bit of Busting
But first How bout your first edge
Ooooh Yes do it again
Do you like my tits?
Are they worth all this teasing?
Of Course they are now edge
This is getting to be a lot of edges
And its just the Beginning
Hope you can handle it
Push Yourself
One Final Edge, Then off you go
Lets take a break from edging shall we?
and focus our attention a bit south
That's Right Fuck that ass for me
Just like I am
Do it slow and deep at first
Really get used to that Dildo
Just in and out
in and out
Now begin to go a little faster
start to push towards your prostate
and go even faster now
really fuck that ass for me
build up your excitement
Do you think you could edge from this
Well try...
I want you leaking
If its too much I guess...
your just to excited to touch you cock its distracting you
but i know just know the situation to fix that
Move along
Lets cool you down a bit
all that edging and fucking has gotten you excited hasn't it
well nothing a good few slaps cant fix
Besides youve got quite a finallee to look forward to
I Bet you are really wanting a release after all that tease and denial
But you'll have to work for it
I'm sure you can do it
good luck
Ah Finally He arrives
You Must be ready for you Final edges
You've been through so much already
Start stroking
Build it up
Slowly
We wouldnt want an accident so close to the end
now Edge
And Again
Keep it up
youre getting real close
One Final Edge and...
Cum For Me
My Rules
These Rules are focused on BallBusting but the set creator may add stroking and edging as they see fit
I put a strong emphasis for set creator creativity, if you have an idea you would like me to preform don’t hesitate to put it in I’ll try to accommodate your instructions as much as I can.

Set up: If you want to tell me how to prep for a set, i.e. position, tied balls, new implements to hit my balls with then feel free to add.

Special: Francesca Le wants me to beg for an ass fucking from you guys. So please make up some wildcards that involve anal. Keep in mind I only have household materials to do this sorry. Maybe I should invest in some more toys in the future. But as of now please fuck my ass :-D

Bondage(any gender): changes intensity to hard(Does not count as Nude if nothing but rope)

Squeezing

Favorite System
My one and only Favorite Mila Azul will be joined by set creators Choice in a new favorite. Meaning you get to choose who gets special rules. This additional favorite will be valid by default the next two sets, this time may be lengthened by set creator but may not be indefinite. You may also specify the rule that tags along with her(I prefer ballbusting but will allow edging). If not specified she will share the same rule of Mila which doubles the amount of hits no matter the intensity. For example if you wanted to add Sasha Grey to my list but don’t specify any thing else she acts as another Mila but only lasts the next two sets. I imagine this could stack pretty fast so I will stop adding new favorites temporarily if they get too high.

I realize these changes could make my set brutal fast but don’t worry about it, I will moderate myself if I feel as though it will hurt beyond my limits I will stop or lower intensity. Also feel free to warn me if you think the set will be too brutal it’ll change my temperament and I’ll be less likely to go super intense in the beginning.

Emily Bloom: Double Everything ; 2 sets
Francesca Le: Ball crushing with conversion of 1 hit to 1 second of crushing( will apply to all people in picture); 1 set
Foxy Di: In addition to busts add strokes with conversion of 1 hit to 10 strokes( only applies to her only in pic); 2 sets
Whitney Westgate:edge once then look at her pose and imagine how she would bust me and do my hits imitating that method as best as I can; 1 set

Release: Right now I want to try something to encourage me towards a goal. I want to lose weight but I have had a hard time finding the motivation to do so. So I thought maybe if my orgasms were tied to how well I accomplish this goal I would get the proper motivation to do so. So as of now I may only have a full orgasm for every 10 lbs I lose until I reach my target weight. And maybe something special will occur if I can reach that target weight, I haven’t thought that far ahead yet. This doesn’t mean I can’t have ruins however I’m going to try to avoid them to keep myself motivated.

StokkEN
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by StokkEN »

We have yet to receive a set, so I'll throw in another one, to increase our chances, and increase the level of pain in the balls of BBBeanie :-P

Wildcard: Fuck yourself in the ass 1 minute for each image involving pegging. Start at 10 bpm, and increase by 10 for every image

Hey baby! How are your balls feeling? :love:
6861162_023_8a16.jpg
6861162_023_8a16.jpg (209.81 KiB) Viewed 3102 times
Nice and swollen i hope
6861162_030_ef57.jpg
6861162_030_ef57.jpg (45.1 KiB) Viewed 3102 times
Slap them around a little for my tits
6861162_045_6d1b.jpg
6861162_045_6d1b.jpg (38.84 KiB) Viewed 3102 times
And my bubbly, oiled up ass
6861162_075_c957.jpg
6861162_075_c957.jpg (43.75 KiB) Viewed 3102 times
Since you've been such a good boy, losing all that weight for your mistresses...
6861162_074_def3.jpg
6861162_074_def3.jpg (44.07 KiB) Viewed 3102 times
...I'm going to show a little bit of love...
6861162_065_5849.jpg
6861162_065_5849.jpg (41.29 KiB) Viewed 3102 times
...To your asshole *giggles*
6861162_092_7777.jpg
6861162_092_7777.jpg (195.59 KiB) Viewed 3102 times
Does this count as nude by the way? Even though I'm wearing my bunny ears?
6861162_109_5df2.jpg
6861162_109_5df2.jpg (178.65 KiB) Viewed 3102 times
Yeah, I think so. If you didn't think so, go back and to those images again. Actually, I want you to do it anyway!
6861162_124_12a7.jpg
6861162_124_12a7.jpg (128.7 KiB) Viewed 3102 times
Now, are you ready to have this thing shoved up your ass? Lube up and meet me in the other room baby :love:
6861162_118_9560.jpg
6861162_118_9560.jpg (182.67 KiB) Viewed 3102 times
(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=lDXLrNSZBqpt1aJ5)9.jpg
(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=lDXLrNSZBqpt1aJ5)9.jpg (41.05 KiB) Viewed 3102 times
Woops! Eyes over here baby! Seems my girlfriends weren't finished with the last guy, that's an unfortunate spoiler
6861162_052_ec4c.jpg
6861162_052_ec4c.jpg (223.25 KiB) Viewed 3102 times
Whatever, show me your asshole
6861162_124_12a7.jpg
6861162_124_12a7.jpg (128.7 KiB) Viewed 3102 times
6861162_147_aa1e.jpg
6861162_147_aa1e.jpg (207.76 KiB) Viewed 3102 times
Girls get over here and help me with this guy
6861162_158_e71a.jpg
6861162_158_e71a.jpg (193.07 KiB) Viewed 3102 times
175436_04big.jpg
175436_04big.jpg (146.08 KiB) Viewed 3102 times
300471_10big.jpg
300471_10big.jpg (193.82 KiB) Viewed 3102 times
334067_15big.jpg
334067_15big.jpg (212.83 KiB) Viewed 3102 times
How fast can you go?
334067_12big.jpg
334067_12big.jpg (251.95 KiB) Viewed 3102 times
Don't forget to slap your balls according to the images
334067_13big.jpg
334067_13big.jpg (259.53 KiB) Viewed 3102 times
300471_13big.jpg
300471_13big.jpg (174.01 KiB) Viewed 3102 times
300471_15big.jpg
300471_15big.jpg (185.45 KiB) Viewed 3102 times
Keep going, even faster
300471_09big.jpg
300471_09big.jpg (172.6 KiB) Viewed 3102 times
175436_02big.jpg
175436_02big.jpg (152.19 KiB) Viewed 3102 times
175436_11big.jpg
175436_11big.jpg (135.99 KiB) Viewed 3102 times
175436_12big.jpg
175436_12big.jpg (151.16 KiB) Viewed 3102 times
Great job baby :love: hope you're horny and motivated to lose that last bit of weight
6861162_174_1e6f.jpg
6861162_174_1e6f.jpg (169.46 KiB) Viewed 3102 times
And these are our rules :whistle:

specify if you want me to tie him up in some kind of position before we start

everything is for 30 seconds, and can be combined when physically possible, i determine which one trumfs the other

Tasks
- visible asshole: i sit on his face
- visible pussy: i stroke his cock
- blowjob: i suck his cock
- 69: ;-)
- titjob: i give him a titjob
- vaginal penetration: i finger myself while he watches
- vibrator: i vibe my pussy while he watches
- anal/pegging: i fuck him in the ass
- lesbians: i fuck him cowgirl, slooowly for 1 minute
- male on male: he gets to fuck me how he wants, but he is not allowed to edge
- censored porn: he gets blindfolded, and does not get to enjoy anymore images, or my body. The sound of porn might still be effective though ;-)
- femdom: we perform the action depicted in the image/gif

Creative freedom
- We would love for you to add rules, or make some tasks that go beyond our rules. This kinklist can be of guidance ;-) https://i.imgur.com/WssdJAG.png (seen from my perspective). We are also frequently involving other people in our sex life, so you can also choose to make some tasks that include cuckolding, or threesomes/groups, we know a lot of open minded people :lol:

Cumming (for-her)
- if the picture/video includes one of mine or my boyfriends favourite pornstars i bring myself to an orgasm - i can cum several times in a row, so dont hesitate to use this several times ;-)

- Riley Reid
- Lana Rhodes
- Elsa Jean
- Victoria Voxxx
- Abella Danger
- Ashley Adams
- Nicole Aniston
- Abigail Mac
- Chanel Preston
- Lorelei Lee
- Katrina Jade
- Scott Nail
- Jordan Ash
- Manuel Ferrara
Cumming (for-him)
- StokkEN will have his next orgasm on the first day of our summer vacation, the 11th of august. The manner of this orgasm however, is up to the lot of you. You can award him points from 1-10, based on his performance, if you want to have pity on him, or if you just want to be cruel. The higher the points, the more rewarding the orgasm. The points can be given to him at the end of a set.

1 - No cumming before the final day, then 2
2 - Tied spread eagle to bed, ruined inside cage
3 - Tied spread eagle to bed, ruined by handjob
4 - Tied spread eagle to bed, ruined by blowjob
5 - Tied spread eagle to bed, ruined by my pussy
6 - If he can make me cum 10 times with his tongue, full orgasm by handjob, if not, 5
7 - If he can make me cum 5 times with his tongue, full orgasm by handjob, if not, 5
8 - If he can make me cum 3 times with his tongue, full orgasm by handjob, if not, 5
9 - Full orgasm by blowjob
10 - Full orgasm however he pleases

Currently 1/10
msoma
Explorer
Explorer

Post by msoma »

@BBBeanie I've just done your set...

... and what a set !!!! That was the hardest and the longest I've made.
I really loved the models you choose ;) And I didn't know these series of my favourites models so that was really enjoyable even if my rules are very hard with them.
That was a lot of hard slaps and I must confess that my last ones were not very hard as I hadn't a lot of time to do all the set (but my balls were fully red and stinging).

Well, thanks a lot for this very good job !
My rules :

I love when it's long and hard.
Don't worry about my safety as I will not go over my limits and I will not hurt myself. If I think it's too hard I will lower the intensity of the slaps.

All is cumulative (groups are allowed of course)

You don't have to care about the "green rules".

[CBT]
Exposed breasts : 20 light ball slaps per breast
Exposed ass : 15 medium ball slaps
Exposed pussy : 10 hard ball slaps

Blonde : add 5 slaps for each exposed part
Red hair : add 10 slaps for each exposed part

Outdoor : also slap the cock

If the pussy is shaved, lower the right leg and do the slaps from the right side

Nothing exposed : red hair -> stretch balls for 10s
others -> squeeze balls separately for 10s with a limit a 30s per picture

Exposed cock : 1 heavy blow with a tennis ball in a sock (repeat until being in fetal position)
Position : blowjob -> lying down, legs tight, from behind ; pussy penetration -> crouching, from the right side ; anal penetration -> crouching, from the back ; other -> standing, from the front

[Massage]
Massage the balls during 5s for each women's bare foot

[Clothpins]
Bondage : Add 2 clothpins on nipples

3 pictures without bondage in a raw : remove all the clothpins without opening them

[Outdoor]
Nude woman in public : stay outdoor 5s for each other people in the picture

[Special]
Valia from MPLStudios : wear nipple clamps for the next 4 pictures, stroke 10 times then double the number of slaps
Mishel from MPL Studios : stroke 10 times then all the slaps must be medium and must be done as fast as possible
Ava from MPL Studios : stroke 10 times then all the slaps must be hard.

[Cum]
Girl eating food with cum : ruined orgasm on food then eat
Wildcard : you can choose the type of food and how to eat it

Cum swap : ruined orgasm in mouth
Wildcard : you can chose if I have to swallow or not

Facial : No cum
nureinerdiesersteine
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nureinerdiesersteine »

Feedback for @BBBeanie:
Thank you for your great set. This edging was sooo much...it was very hard to stop me. And oh no...another ruined one :blush:
Here is a set for @Stokken and @Miss_Leah:
Sooo...let´s go...and @Miss_Leah today will not be much fun for you...I think you should suffer too :innocent:
Today...you will do everything you like...because so it will be harder for you to stay denied :lol:
Some fucking? :-D
Today you will gamble
I add an wildcard...

Wildcard: I want you to gamble about your cum-points with a nice extra rule: After every caption you can decide to leave or go on. On the next side you can get one point for a redhead or lose 10 points for a blonde. You can get negative points. If you have negative points till your vacation, you stay denied the whole vacation :yes: (only when mistress is ok with it)
+1
+1
+1
-10 HAHAHAHA...now you have-6 points. Congratulation. Want to go on and get a point back?
HAHAHA....and -16...now go away and hope for some points :lol:
My Rules:
Comment from my mistress: Helequins last set brings me to an idea: I want nureinerdiesersteine only have ruined orgasms till locktober hehe. So please give him some more ruining...so he can´t have a full orgasm the next months.

Comment from me: Please give me no more ruined orgasms :w00t:

I´m in Chastity for the next 7 days

Wildcard:
Viagra-Chastity Caption: I will keep an half Viagra and watch porn for 30 minutes without touching (my mistress wants to try it out)

Stroking:
blonde - 50 strokes
brunette - 100 strokes
redhead - edge
Krysten Ritter - stroke 2 minutes without a break

CBT:
lesbian - 5 ball slaps
Miley Cyrus - toothpaste on my balls or the tip of my cock (you can decide)

With my mistress:
Facesitting - my mistress will facesit me (30 sec)
Blowjob - I get a blowjob (30 sec)
Cumshot - my mistress will cum

Chastity
Selena Gomez - +2 days of chastity
Kate Upton - +7 days of chastity and my next orgasm will be ruined (my next five orgasm will be ruined...so you can give me another ruined one)
Zooey Deschanel - +14 days of chastity
Taylor swift - + 1 month of chastity
Anna Kendrick - My next three orgasm will be ruined (my next five orgasm will be ruined...so you can give me another ruined one)

Jackpot!
Kristen Bell - My ruinings are cancelled and I can have a full orgasm the next time
Emilia Clarke - My chastity time will be deleted
Megan Fox - (My chastity time will be deleted and) I can cum
msoma
Explorer
Explorer

Post by msoma »

@BBBeanie I've just finished to make a set for you (I needed a lot of time...). It's probably very hard so be safe as always. If it's really too hard maybe that you can do it over several days.

Hello BBBeanie, are you ready to destroy your balls ?

That's what you'll do today

With a lot of hard hits

Do you prefer a long warmup ?

I'm not, so hit your balls for my beautilful pierced nipples

You thought I would be naked now ? Not yet. I just wanted to see the fear in your face.

Now you can do hard hits

Did you look at my nice pierced pussy ?

I hope you like it, otherwise I will kick your balls myself

Here it is again

Now you can move

One of my friend has special instructions for you

There you are !

So I heard that you had special requests

Do you like my ass ?

I will show you how to use it

With your fingers

Mmmm, I love this cock.

When it will be in my ass, you will fuck you asshole with two fingers while hitting your balls

Go

Again

How do you feel ? I'm sure you love that

Again !

Fuck your ass for me !

Wow, that was so good !

Just another time, I want to look at you with your fingers in your ass

Now I have to let you go

Our next friend would like to play a game with you and I heard that she's very cruel

Hello boy, you know me very well do you ?
More than I know you and you will pay for that.
Let's play a game. The rules are very simple, you just have to count from 1 to 10.
Are you ready ?

Let's go : 1

3. I think you understood what's coming next. Now I'll just look at you and you'll meet all my friends...

5. Do you need a break ? Not now

6. Next you'll have a break with my friend Angela

Now it's time for a break, you should really need it.

Here's my friend Angela : squeeze your balls for her ! She would love to squeeze them herself !

7. Let's go back to serious things, hit your balls hard

8. And again...

9. No hard hits this time, you should thank me

Another break, you deserve it !

This friend of mine loves to be bounded. Do you know what to do next ? Of course you do.

10 at last, but only hard hits ! Look as they're congratulating you !

Well done, you impressed me !
Now you have the choice : you can have a ruined orgasm (but there's a cost) or not (but there's also a cost).

Ruined orgasm :

Well, you choose to cum, but here are the rules : you can only stroke while you hit your balls (you don't have to do only hard hits). If you cum before doing all the hits you have to finish them. If you've done all the hits before cuming you lose.

Deny :

You don't want to cum, so you don't need your balls. Hit them (you don't have to do only hard hits) but with your weak hand.

My rules :

Don't worry about my safety as I will not go over my limits and I will not hurt myself. If I think it's too hard I will lower the intensity of the slaps.

[CBT]

If the pussy is shaved, lower the right leg and do the slaps from the right side

Exposed cock : 1 heavy blow with a tennis ball in a sock (repeat until being in fetal position)
Position : blowjob -> lying down, legs tight, from behind ; pussy penetration -> crouching, from the right side ; anal penetration -> crouching, from the back ; other -> standing, from the front

[Massage]

[Clothpins]

3 pictures without bondage in a raw : remove all the clothpins without opening them

[Outdoor]

[Special]
Valia from MPLStudios (Valentina A from METArt) : wear nipple clamps for the next 4 pictures, stroke 10 times then double the number of slaps
Mishel from MPL Studios : stroke 10 times then all the slaps must be medium and must be done as fast as possible
Ava from MPL Studios (Angelina B from METArt, easy to find on fuskator) : stroke 10 times then all the slaps must be hard.

[Cum]

Last edited by msoma on Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

@Milorrabo:
Looks like you’re next!

Aww, did I leave your balls a bit busted and blue last time? Let's make that better with your wildcard today. Instead of picking which colour a girl's hair is overall, I want you to do the rule for every single colour you can see in her hair. For example, I'm a brunette of course, but I have these lovely streaks of almost blonde today. So, you owe me both the slaps and the edge holds!

Oooh yes, that's perfect.

While you edge I want you to really imagine what it would be like if I was there, ready to snap my foot up to do those ball hits for you.

And while you hit, look up into my eyes and know even if I can't be right there right now, it's still me doing this to you.

And now, should we improve your view so you can edge and hit harder?

Of course we should.

Say, I know you love to cum and be drained and get post orgasm torture…

And that makes me wonder, how many times do you think you could cum before you had to stop?

Be honest and tell me. I'm sure one of the girls will make great use of that number some day.

But some day isn't right now at least.

Ready for a workout? Because this sun is just a lovely way to show the little blonde streaks in my hair.

And while I strip for you…

That means you're going to have to edge yourself crazy!

But that's what you enjoy isn't it?

So come on, see how hard you can edge just for me!

And maybe you'll get a little break after this.

Or maybe not…

The only way to find out is to hold back!

And enjoy that edge.

Mmm good boy, you can move on.

Let's give you a break from edging!

And lucky for you, today my hair is a very solid blue. So all you need to do is palm!

And palm

And palm.

Until you're shaking and begging me to let you stop.

And once you're there….

I'm just going to make you keep going.

Hitting your balls and denying you aren't the only ways to mess you up! *laughs*

In fact, let's really mess with you. I want you to change your wildcard for the rest of this set. From now on, for any redheads you have to palm yourself up to each edge the best you can. You may stroke to get close if you must, but really try to do it all with palming if you can! Good luck!

Hey Milorrabo…why are you edging like that?

Haha, oh Gigi changed your wildcard huh? Well it is even more fun watching your expression when you edge that way!

So let's keep it!

So just keep palming and edging for me!

And I'll give you a very sexy little show.

You see, all this is critical.

Because if you really want to let us drain you dry…

We'll need to start with completely filling up those balls!

Right?

The more we build up, the more you will have to empty

The more we can make you cum

And the more we can post orgasm torture that sexy cock!

And I know you fucking love the thought of that.

So edge! Just a little more for me.

Mmm that just makes me want to play too…

So I will, but it's time to put your cock away and let that cum build up. You're denied, but you can watch me play and cum all you like…

(watch any videos of Amarna you like without touching as an optional task)
nuereinerdiesersteine – 8/5 – July 29 – July 29
msoma – 1/1 – July 30 – July 29
Binny – 2/1 – July 27 – 1 July 27
Helequin - 17/8 –July 30 – July 26

Sets to reply to
Milorrabo – 3/3 - July 26 – 1 set
Miss_Leah & StokkEN – 2/2 – July 29 – 1 set
BBBeanie – 11/11 - July 28 – 2 sets
Yourstotease – 1/4 – July 23 – 1 set

My Rules
One of my favourite models is still a designated punishment girl courtesy of Karlie Montana and Zerg. The next time I see her I must randomize a punishment from the box. Miela was the first, and the punishment for her is complete.
My rules look huge, but I hope are easy to work with. The basics are clothing means stroke, nudity makes me edge and everything else adds extras. I’ve coloured rules green for stroking/technique, blue for edging, red for ballbusting and purple for special rules.

All rules are per model (female or trans) in the image and stack. I will try to do them as simultaneously as possible unless the rule says otherwise.

I enjoy edging and any sort of creativity adding to the basics of stroke, edge, slap, ruin and/or cum. So go ahead and use pictures, videos, the toys I have listed and anything else you can think up! Don’t be afraid to completely overturn my rules and do something different if you have an idea.

Main Rules
Sheer, Mesh or Other See through Clothing – 3 hits to the balls and then one edge as quickly as I can. Stockings don’t count here unless the model says otherwise.
Full nude except heels, boots or sexy sandals – Squeeze/crush balls slow but hard after each edge. If she is wearing stockings I find sexy it still counts.
Full nude – Do any edging and riding with full strokes up and down.

For all ball hits - the model can tell me how hard to hit or what technique to use. If she doesn’t say, I will hit harder the hotter the image is to me. How I hit:
Holding any object which could be used to bust – hit with the closest thing I have to what she’s holding
Legs and feet visible in boots or platforms – drop a weight on my balls as if she was stomping them
Otherwise - hit with an implement which is as close as possible to her kicking me.

Of course, she can also order me to use normal slaps, punches, to hold my balls in one hand while I hit them or anything else she wants me to do.
Releases – Any permission for me to ruin or cum must come from a wildcard or direct instruction. I may only cum or ruin with permission (i.e. from this game or others, teases, Tease AI or of course women in my life).

Wildcard/Direct Instructions – Get as creative as you like! You can add or change as many rules as you want with wildcard rules, or just have the models give instructions through the set which I will follow. Some past wildcards/ideas not currently in my rules:
Rapid Edging – edge as many times as I can in 30s, timer starts with first edge.
Malena’s ruin Hele rule – must stroke with full strokes and at least 60 bpm, even when edge riding.
1000RCC – I am done the challenge, but a model could send me back for any denial, ruin or full orgasm.

Kyla Cole – Any time I see an image of her (unless I am getting it for someone else’s set) I’m denied for the rest of the day. Only Kyla herself can order me to cum or ruin once I see her. (Until Aug 9)

Favourite and Featured Models (list in spoiler) – Hold all edges for 10 seconds longer for these women. Since I find them all very hot, they will get harder ballbusting too. Some also have 'projects' they want to train me for!

Featured: Anissa Kate, Belle Claire, Gigi Allens, Gina Valentina, Taylor Sands, Valentina Nappi

Favourites: Alexa Tomas, Carlotta Champagne, Chanel Santini, Gloria Sol, Ivette Blanche (Linda L), Orsi Kocsis (Klaudia), Sunny Leone, Tori Black

Top Favourites: Kyla Cole, Lorena Garcia, Miela (Marry Queen), Caprice (Little Caprice), Ariel (Piper Fawn)

Models' Projects:
This little list is just for fun and you don't need to follow it. Based on what happens in the sets I get, if a favourite/feature model feels like she has something specific she wants to do with me, I will add it here.

Chanel Santini - likes Gina's idea quite a lot. But then, so does Kyla, Lorena, Miela, Caprice, Tori and Alexa.

Gloria Sol - curious about why I seem to ruin accidentally more easily to her than anyone else

Mila Azul – Has definitely encouraged me to crave and enjoy busting more. I doubt she’s done with that sort of training though. Of course, pretty much any of my favourites will join in on this to some degree…

All 5 of my top favourites – they drive me wild and can tease and bust me just about any way they want. But now and then they’ve taken a lot of pleasure in draining me dry with a bunch of ruins and/or orgasms. The most full orgasms I’ve ever had without stopping is 5 (with about 15-25 min stroking between each), even though I was once ordered to go for 8. I’ve never been able to drain to the point of cumming dry, though I’m sure it would amuse them all to see it.

Kyla Cole and Lorena Garcia - these two are my absolute favourites and can take charge of me in ways other models can't quite match the feeling of, even though Miela, Caprice and Ariel are all very, very close.
Edge Log – To keep me horny and wanting to be edge over and over, I will keep track of how many edges I go through between each and every ruin and orgasm. Any time I ruin without permission I must eat it and the author of that set may choose a punishment for me from the box.
July
26 – 94 edges, denied
Punishment Box:
Times Done - Punishment

0 - I have to play the Edgemaster Gauntlet game (thread in this section is closed but I will still use the rules) until I find a 10/10 image. I must ruin to that image, lick it all up and then add a punishment rule related to the picture I ruined to in my rules for 2 sets.

1 – Watch videos of the model I ruined to and stroke non-stop until I cum at least 5 times. Every orgasm must be on my face or eaten up. I can slow down, but must stroke fast at each orgasm for full POT.

1 – Find a 20 minute or longer video with the model I ruined to (anything with a beat or hardcore scene). Fuck my ass to that rhythm without touching my cock.

1 – Watch a video at least 10 minutes long of the model I ruined to, crushing my balls the whole time.

Fun Details with Materials
These activate whenever the model touches the material with any part of her body (even through her clothing, so what she’s standing/sitting on etc. all counts) and different objects will add up, even if the same material. Her clothes and anything else she is wearing do not normally count.

If in doubt, an object counts for what it looks like at a quick glance (e.g. wood veneer is wood). You can always specify if something isn’t 100% clear.

Glass and other clear objects – Palm my tip instead of stroking
Metal – Use pulsing squeezes around my cock, no up and down strokes. I can stroke to get close to the edge, but must do any edges with the squeezes.

Liquids (or being wet) - +1 edge per source of liquid (e.g. 2 cumshots under a shower is +3 edges)
Plastic and Silicone – Ride all edges 10s longer and do them with slow, sensual strokes

Sand – Hold my balls so every downward stroke punches them
Leather – 20 light but rapid ball hits

An optional rule set any model can turn on or off by telling me to. For all sets these rules start off, so they only matter if a model decides to use them. If she turns them on, they can either replace the equivalent Main Rules or get added on top of them at the model's choice (please say which!).

Feel free to have the model describe how hard and with what technique to bust myself if you want her to have more control over it than just using my rules.

Sheer, Mesh or Other See through Clothing – 3 hard hits to the balls and then one edge as quickly as I can.
Full nude except heels, boots or sexy sandals – On the last hit of each rule, press down to crush and grind my balls hard into a hard surface.
Videos
If there are no specific instructions, videos follow the above rules for what is on screen with a few changes. 1 Edge per minute for half nude and 2 per minute for fully nude models (much easier to track than what part I can see of them). Edge riding is once per minute until there is a minimum 10 second break between edges. Ballbusting goes up in intensity as the action on screen does. Materials apply as best I can.

Assigned tasks – You can also assign a set of tasks/rules you make up for any video instead of using my base rules.

Music, CH or BPM – instead of my base rules you can require I stroke to the beat (or a set BPM stroke speed) for the entire length of a video. Modifiers still apply. If using a CH or other video with instructions make sure to specify if I should follow or ignore them (or part of them). You can also choose if I should stop at the edge to avoid cumming or keep stroking at the ordered rhythm regardless until the video ends.
Likes and Toys
Likes/dislikes are in my profile. My rules should be able to make for some interesting combinations of tasks, even when I am allowed to cum so go ahead and use this! I'm always interested in creative ways to screw with orgasms once they're granted :lol:. A few more specifics on two things below:

Anal:
Anal can be fun, but it will take me a bit of time to prepare, so it doesn't work well as a surprise. I’m also going to leave any anal entirely up to custom instructions, because it’s a type of play I feel needs more care and description than stroking. No ass to mouth please.
Ballbusting
I can find ballbusting really, really hot so long as it's worked in with some other sort of sexy play. For me it's about domination, devotion and how it can amplify and change all the other sexual sensations. Pure or too much pain is a turn off for me. But mixed in with all the other sexiness, it can be a huge turn on. Probably not something I would want constantly all the time, but it's in my regular rules for a reason.

Creativity with technique can also add a lot of fun, and keep interest high and the exact sensations changing compared to just piling on more basic hits.
Toys - vibrator with one speed, dildo with suction cup, lots of rope/string/rubber bands, some clothes pegs, most household items. More specialty items include:

Fleshlight: Tori Black Torrid. Also have a generic ass cheeks speedbump sleeve. This takes a few minutes to prepare and clean up, but it always available.

Humbler, which also has a ball crushing attachment (the sort that is tightened with a pair of knobs).

Ball crusher - can be used by stacking weight on it or with screw down knobs. It is really, really difficult to hold the edge without going over if this thing is on tight, as just the stimulation from the constant pressure is likely to tip me over once I'm that close. Even edges without riding are much more challenging.

Cock cage which prevents me from getting much of an erection, but leaves some room for stimulation so I can feasibly edge and cum while restrained in it. It is not secure nor meant to be worn for long periods.

Tease AI Orgasm Chances – for when the game slows down and I need some extra teasing.
Anyone who makes a set for me can set the chances until the next set changes them.

(Note - Tease AI only checks ruin chance if an orgasm is granted. For example: a 50% chance to ruin and no chance of orgasm would use program settings of - Allow Orgasm: 50%, Ruin: 100%. A 10% chance of either orgasm or ruin would be set as Allow Orgasm: 20%, Ruin: 50%. Don’t worry about this too much, just tell me what overall chances you want and I can calculate the proper settings for it.)
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try

yourstotease
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yourstotease »

@Helequin... Wow what a set!
I actually didn't get chance to complete this while I was on no touch, but I have done it since... In the spirit in which it was intended.
My balls are very sore, the models you chose motivated me to smack really hard... Especially when imagining the sexy slave kicking me!

My slut hole is also well used, I did my very best to get into each of the positions. There were a couple I couldn't really do, but I bet I looked like a whore trying. I am not a ballerina after all.

To make up for this I fucked my ass really really hard and imagine and imagined what it would be like to be getting pounded like that.

By the end I was leaking precum like a tap!

@BBBeanie thank you also... Beanie the meanie!
That was tough! So many back to back edges really tested me. It was hard to hold back but I did eventually manage it.
I was careful to wait long enough between edges so that I didn't have an accident.

The girls you picked to help me, and the well timed fucking and busting 'breaks' made it easier to avoid cumming.

Thanks for putting me through my paces, I really enjoyed it.

I'll be doing a set for your both as soon as I can!!
yourstotease
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yourstotease »

Well well well BBBeanie... Time for a set.
I hope your balls are ready!?
They better be, because I am going to mash them up!
Take your hands like this and roll your balls between them... Hard! Like you are trying to grind the cum out of them.
Now.. Smack smack smack for these huuuuge tits and tight pussy.
Oh you can do it harder than that... Come on let me show you!
And by the way, until you hit your goal, the number of Lbs away you are is the number of extra smacks you should do for each picture!
Back to squeezing. Follow your rules but do it extra hard for me, like I would if I had your balls like this...
[
Oh you thought I was finished with you? Oh no. Lay down right now and cover your balls in icy hot or toothpaste. They should be on fire in the presence of a fiery redhead like me. Then... Smack lightly but really really fast as many times as you can in a minute.
That wasn't enough smacks. Clamp your cock head with something like a bulldog clip and then do it again!
Run along now and fetch me a shoe... You'll see why!
Got one? Is it a nice girly one like mine??
I don't even care how many times you whack your balls with it... Just made sure they hurt! This is your last bit of ball busting so make it count.
Aww, you've been such a good boy. Now it's time for something else.
Can you guess what it is?
That's right. You are going to fuck your ass for me.
Before moving on you need to lube yourself up really well and relax. Each picture in this section... Yes including the first one... Represents one finger that needs to get up inside your butt. Take it real slow and examine each picture in turn... Until all three are in.
Good slut. Don't disappoint Mz Berlin now! Or she might not let you cum!
So, can you cum today?
No...
But you can watch this video and wish.
https://m.spankbang.com/2xjj6/video/an+ ... t+a+goodie#
milorrabo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by milorrabo »

I won't be posting sets for a week due to trip, but I will be replying to anyone and posting sets after that :-)

First, feedback for Helequin: :-D

Wow, what a set really :w00t: I really liked that Wildcard and the warm up, it was full of holding edges and Ball Slaps so that got me really hard from the beginning, also the Ball Slaps got progressively harder as Tori took more of her clothes off. I really loved it :-D Also I think after the third time cumming (maybe 4-5 times if I'm very very full), the next one would be a dry orgasm :whistle:

Then the combination of redhead + blonde got me very very worked up, I started to feel my balls full :blush: Also she was very hot and that didn't make the edges easier at all :lol:

After all that, the palming... And oh my God :w00t: I LOVED it, it was very frustrating for sure, but I really enjoyed it, I didn't expect the break to be so hard :lol:

And finally that Wildcard... It took me more time to do the edges by palming, but this edges REALLY pushed me to the edge :w00t: And there was a lot of them too, I nearly went over the edge multiple times here :blush: Also I think I would be able to cum this way now :whistle: And well, you are right, I LOVE the thought of being drained :-P And the ending was very frustrating :\'-( I feel really full now for sure :blush:

Again, thank you SO MUCH, this set was really incredible :-D

Fav Pic:

But that's what you enjoy isn't it?

My Rules:
- 10 Ball Slaps for every Brunette
- 3 Edges for every Redhead
- Hold an Edge for 20 seconds for every Blonde
- x2 if its a femdom picture (For example: a blonde in a femdom picture means holding an Edge for 40 seconds)
- I cum to cumshots on one of my Favourite Models

And well, because I'm into Post-Orgasm Torture:

- 30 fast strokes without edging for every Black hair
- 10 seconds of head palming for every Other-colour hair

Don't be shy with the edges and also dont make me cum right away, make me earn It :whistle:

You can also add one Wildcard regarding the Hair Color (for example, instead of doing the task attached to her hair color, hold an edge for 10 seconds + 5 ball slaps for every Redhead)

Favourite Model's list (they are in order of preference):

- Brunettes:
- Lana Rhoades
- Mila Azul
- Hailey Leigh
- Malena Morgan
- Tori Black
- Jenna Haze
- Kortney Kane

- Redheads:
- Piper Fawn (Ariel)
- Faye Reagan
- Snugglepunk
- Amarna Miller

- Blondes:
- Allie James
- Lexi Belle
- Krystal Boyd
- Alix Lynx
- Cameron Canada
- Brea Bennett
- Ash Hollywood
- Bibi Jones/Britney Beth
- Staci Silverstone
- Nicole Aniston

- Dark Hair:
- Sasha Grey
- Aria Alexander
- Bonnie Rotten
- Abella Anderson
- Carolina Abril

- Other-colour hair:
- Mycherrycrush
- Proxy Paige
- Anna Bell

Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

@Yourstotease:
Haha, some of those poses were definitely more than I know most people could get into. But sounded like it was fun trying to get there at least :lol:

@Milorrabo:
You are very welcome! I think the girls have some more wildcard ideas now…

@Binny:
Thank you for the set!
This one was pretty quick, but quite intense all the same! Some really sexy photo shoots with both Anissa and then Gigi sucking in a way that was hard to resist.

The doubling rules bit worried me at first, since that can get very quickly out of hand if combined with certain poses, but you used it really well and no image became too crazy.

For Anissa, I took almost all of the extra edges and only one set of smacks. For Gigi, with everything doubled twice I took half and half or I would have been in big trouble.

I liked the rule about touching a cock, so I’ve added in to my regular rules too!

In the end, 69 edges for this one. :lol:
And you’re next for a set as well:

Hello Binny. How about we start you off right away today?

Because there's something I want you to think about.

I might just give you a chance at lots of edges and a couple cumshots too.

But you'll have to endure watching me fuck two guys until they both cum!

Think you could even do it?

I'll give you a bit to decide.

I swear the only time I get love in this game is when being Canadian means I get to torment Helequin. So…

I'm going to edge you silly and make you desperate and ready for Siri.

Or perhaps too desperate to risk seeing Siri. But that's up to you.

And yes, this is an underbust corset, if you missed any edges go back and do them properly!

Looking better there.

I think you need to edge harder for a view like this.

Edge!

Stare at this perfect slit!

Because this is as close as your cock will ever get.

Mmmm fuck…

You better run along now.

Hello Binny. Why don't you come on upstairs with me?

I'm not going to make you edge for a long time, instead you just get to stroke and take a little break while you watch me cum. The very thing you can't do!
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... 7045f6a074

So how was that? Still think you have the endurace to take on Siri? It's up to you, but you can put your cock away right now if you prefer!

Stop here
Maybe that's the smart move! See you later Binny.

Go back to Siri
Welcome back! All you need to do is survive until these two pop!

Which means your balls are definitely fucked! *laughs and then gets a mouthful of cock*

Mmm these two won't pop quickly…that's for sure…

Oh Binny? Over here. Resetting those stacked rules might be the nicest thing I've done to those balls. I want them intact to fuck with after this of course!

Awww….but you did look like you could use the help there…

And there's so much fucking I can still do…

Which is more edges for me to take away!

Be honest, I know you love it. Besides, you still need so many cumshots anyway. Edges don't matter.

Ahhhh fuck….how long can they go?

Oh oh…I think

I can feel them pulsing!

I want it!

Oh she really wants it bad!

But a better question is…

Should Binny get to see it?

Ah fuck…yes cum all over me you two!

I told you I would get you a few if you held on!

Not even I'm that mean. Today at least. I hope that lovely little show was worth it!

Now get over here, worship this ass and then lock that cock back up.

Helequin - 18/9 –July 31 – July 31
Milorrabo – 3/3 - July 30 – July 30
Yourstotease – 2/4 – July 30 – July 30
nuereinerdiesersteine – 8/5 – July 29 – July 29
msoma – 1/1 – July 30 – July 29

Sets to reply to
Binny – 3/2 – July 30 – 1 set
Miss_Leah & StokkEN – 2/2 – July 29 – 1 set
BBBeanie – 11/12 - July 28 – 3 sets

My Rules
A little tidying and rearranging a few rules. So there are some differences from before.

There’s a lot here, but I hope these rules are easy to work with. The basics are clothed means stroke, nudity makes me edge and everything else adds extras. I’ve coloured rules green for stroking, blue for edging, red for ballbusting and purple for special rules.

All rules are per model (female or trans) in the image and stack. I will try to do everything as simultaneously as possible.

Main Rules
Sheer, Mesh or Other See through Clothing – 3 hits to the balls and then one edge as quickly as I can. Stockings don’t count unless the model says otherwise.
Full nude – Do any edging with slower, more sensual strokes.

For all ball hits - the model can tell me how hard to hit or what technique to use. If she doesn’t say, I will hit harder the hotter the image is to me and:

Wildcard/Direct Instructions – Get as creative as you like! You can add or change as many rules as you want with wildcard rules or just have the models give instructions through the set which I will follow. Some notable past wildcards/ideas not currently in my rules:

Favourite and Featured Models (list in spoiler) – Hold any edges for 10 seconds longer for these women. Since I find them all very hot, they will get harder ballbusting. Some also have 'projects' they enjoy putting me through:

Models' Projects:
This list is just for fun and you don't need to follow it. Based on what happens in the sets I get, if a favourite/feature model feels like she has something specific she wants to do with me, I will add it here.

Mila Azul – Has definitely encouraged me to crave and enjoy ballbusting more. I doubt she’s done with that sort of training though. Of course, pretty much any of my favourites will join in on this to some degree…

All 5 of my top favourites – they drive me wild and can tease and bust me just about any way they want. Now and then they’ve taken a lot of pleasure in draining me dry with a bunch of ruins and/or orgasms. The most full orgasms I’ve ever had without stopping is 5 (with about 15-25 min stroking between each), even though I was once ordered to go for 8. I’ve never been able to drain to the point of cumming dry, though I’m sure it would amuse them all to see it.

Edge Log – To keep me horny and wanting to be edge over and over, I will keep track of how many edges I go through between every ruin and orgasm. Any time I ruin without permission I must eat it and the author of that set may choose a punishment for me from the box.
July
26 – 94 edges, denied
31 – 69 edges, denied
Punishment Box:
Times Done - Punishment

Fun with Touching Things
These activate whenever the model touches the material or item with any part of her body (even through her clothing, so what she’s standing/sitting on etc. all counts). Different objects will add up, even if the same material. Her clothes and anything else she is wearing do not count unless she orders me to count them.

Glass or other clear/translucent objects – Palm my tip instead of stroking (overrides tip strokes)

Cock - 1 edge or 2 very hard ball hits / 3 edges or 5 hits for Favourite/Featured models
Plastic and Silicone – +10s to any edge riding and use full strokes to ride.
Sand, Snow or other powders – Instead of riding the edge, add +1 edge for every 10 seconds I would normally hold the edge (e.g. 2x 20 second edges becomes 6 edges).

[color=#80040]Metal[/color] – One hard as I dare ball hit.
Black things – Hold my balls so every down stroke punches them
Leather– 20 light but rapid ball hits

Full nude except heels, boots or sexy sandals – On the last hit of each rule, press down to crush and grind my balls into a hard surface.
Videos

Likes and Toys

Anal:
Ballbusting

Mr.styr
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mr.styr »

Helequin wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 5:57 pm @Mr. Styr:
You've been waiting quite a bit for something to do. Full warning this one is LONG. I sort of happened across something while looking for the last section and well I had to use it. Enjoy!
Krystal: Fuck that was amazing! And you're still there edging for us, so damn sexy!

Caprice: Yes it was! But I think we should let Mr. Styr put that thing away and rest before he breaks. We can all do this again soon right?
It was one of the intense and overwhelming set ever! It was so hard and so amazing! OMG :blush:
Thank you for this precious. I can done it only when decide don't stop after ruins at this time. Even it is not instructed by set. But in this time I can first time do it without problems right for Krystal+Caprice part. After it almost get me crazy. I don't know how many ruins it was, may be 8 or 9, but it was just a mind-blow. Thank you very much. :love: :blush:

I'll try to use dont-stop-ruin technique on other your teases if yo don't mind :innocent:

My new rules:
1 gif image after minimum of 10 static images doubles everything on it (Tripples if girl from Five Queen list)

Secret list rules:
Secret Girls list contains about 50 pornstars and 5 girls from this list is Five Queens.
I'll do all Secret Girls and Five Queens rules even this girl is not revealed, but I'll reveal only one girl for one set and leave others in secret. Five Queens have a priority for revealing, if I revealed Secret Girls, so there is no hidden queens was in set.
If in set will be any pornstar from my Secret Girl list, after finish your set, I'll edge'N'ride for 5 minutes to her video (at my choice, U don't need to gues %) ) and deny/cum/ruin with her orgasm depends on end of your set.

There is long instruction list, but idea is simple. I like edging much and there is no warm up without edging, but for beatiful babes in clothes I'll edge not so much, after it might be some naked babes. Even more edges and some holding will be for girls in hot laced lingerie (even it just dropped on floor), and babes plaing with self. After it couple sex, lesbian sex, group sex. Lingerie and secret girls/queens also add some holding and edging. And you can force me to multiple ruins before set ends by your choosen ending :blush:

Detailed list:
for each girl:
Blondes - 50 strokes or 1 edge
Black hair - 75 strokes or 1 edge
Redhead - 100 strokes or 1 edge
any other hair color - 25 strokes without edge
+25 strokes and edge after all strokes if one of Five Queens
+100 strokes if I know celebrity from picture (+ Edge after strokes if she is a VS angel)

add (one for each girl):
Tight dress - 1 edge
Naked girl - 1 edge
Laced bra or/and panties - edge'N'ride 10 sec (+5 sec if secret girl or queen)

add (one for each girl):
Black or/and white lingerie - edge'N'ride 10 sec (+5 sec if secret girl or queen)
any other color, many colors or bikini - 1 edge

add (cumulative for each beautiful babe):
Beautiful babe - 1 edge (+ edge'N'ride 15 sec if Secret Girl or 30 sec if on of Five Queens)
Very long hair - 1 edge
Bright\shine\gloss lips - 1 edge
High heels - 1 edge
Toys - 1 edge (for every)
Exposed naked pair of boobies - 1 edge (if not very large)
Ass possing or wide spreading - 1 edge

add extras:
Cock - 1 edge (for every)
Garter - 1 edge (or edge`N`ride 30 seconds is full set with corset, stockings and high heels)
Corset - edge'N'ride 15 sec (+15 sec b\w color, +15 sec with stockings, +15 sec with lingerie gloves)
Stockings - edge'N'ride 15 sec (+15 sec b\w color, +15 sec with corset, +15 sec with garter, +15 sec with high heels, +15 sec with ass exposing)

add (one):
Solo girl mastrubating/toy - edge'N'ride 15 sec
Couple sex - 1 edge (+ edge'N'ride 15 sec if lesbian)
Group sex - 2 edges (+ edge'N'ride 15 sec if contains lesbian action or girls only)
Every queen on pic - +1 edge or +15sec to Edge'N'Ride duration

add (one):
Kissing - 1 edge
Cock/toy in girl - 1 edge
Fingering or cock touching - 2 edges
Licking cock or girl - 2 edges
Combination of 2 - edge'N'ride 15 sec
Combination of 3 or more - +15sec to edge'n'ride duration for every of this list
Girls only - +1 edge or +15sec to Edge'N'Ride duration
Every queen on pic - +1 edge or +15sec to Edge'N'Ride duration

ruin/orgasm rules:
Cum on pic - only stroking task
Cum on girl in last pic - edge'N'ride 1 min & orgasm (if set contains one of Five Queens and last girl is not from queens list, then ruin)
Cum on girl in any pic - edge'N'ride 30 sec & ruin (multiple ruins by set allowed and preferred, +30 sec if girl from Five Queens list)
Any other last pic - denied
Queen can give me any other instructions at the end of set :blush:

Already revealed secret girls and queens:
  • Belle Knox,
  • Dillion Harper,
  • Elsa Jean,
  • Emily Bloom,
  • Janice Griffith ,
  • Jenny Blighe,
  • Kenna James,
  • Kristal Boyd (Anjelica) ,
  • Little Caprice ,
  • Malena Morgan,
  • Michaela Isuzzu,
  • Nessa Devil,
  • Red Fox,
  • Riley Reed,
  • Ryan Ryans,
  • Sasha Gray,
  • Stoya
#13 in Pornstar Tournament 5 - Sissy Edition

Fan and rare member of Noah, Helequin and benbron forum games.

Have a pornhubpremium for incoming videotasks :blush:
BBBeanie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BBBeanie »

Ok Since I got 3 sets real quick I did one each day so I would get the full effect so...

@Stoken and Miss_Lea
Finally Francesca’s task has been completed and what a ass fucking that was. The models were super hot and the anal combined with mostly hard hits was an interesting combination. I believe that in the end I ended at 160bpm with hard hits. Truly gave me some painful blue balls thanks. Great set
@Msoma
Your set was brutal.the first half was good, the first model was hot and finally someone utilized the pierced nipple rule so that was great. It does add 4 hits of the same intensity of hits so when she gave me hard hits those extra hits counted as hard which was just great for my balls. Then the second models part was great anal with hard hits was really turning me on. Although it’s hard for me to finger my ass so I used these small Wooden pegs about the size of a finger but long enough for me to reach down there to do the fucking. The second half is where things got dicey, the game was interesting as each pic increased so did the number of women but those hits added way to quickly for me. I got to 7 before I had to stop as 70 hard hits at once followed by over one hundred before was just too much even with a break. If they were normal hits I may have been able to do it but that was a lot so I stopped it there and finished the rest the next day. So as with failure comes punishment so you can decide a punishment for me or you can leave it up to the forum to decide. Otherwise it was a challenging and great set great job :-D
@Yourstotease
Your set was interesting as well, I enjoyed the added cbt elements into the normal busting. The toothpaste was an interesting sensation although was hard to hit with great succession as it left my hand gooey and just a little messy. Great all around hits and a good relaxed set to do after Msomas brutal set. Also much appreciated anal section so I can officially finish Francesca’s task. Thank you
No set today I’m a bit exausted but one is coming soon

My rules

Squeezing

Favorite System

Emily Bloom: Double Everything ; 1 set

msoma
Explorer
Explorer

Post by msoma »

@BBBeanie

As you say my set was really challenging (probably too) so I don't think you have to be punished.
Definitely your hard hits are much harder than mine as with one picture of Ava I can have up to 105 hard slaps to do and they were a lot of Ava pictures in your last set (and I loved that, as I love to have pictures with group of women) :)
My rules :

[CBT]

[Massage]

[Clothpins]

[Outdoor]

[Special]
Valia from MPLStudios : wear nipple clamps for the next 4 pictures, stroke 10 times then double the number of slaps
Ava from MPL Studios : stroke 10 times then all the slaps must be hard.

[Cum]