Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by Helequin »

@Vennyo:
I was working on a set for you a few days ago, but life interrupted me halfway through and I never finished. I have now:
Spoiler: show

Hello again Vennyo.

So you found a new busting technique to enjoy. And as you can probably tell by my outfit…

I'll be doing more than comforting you today. *giggles*

Which is perfect of course. Because you like it so much.

Ready?

And start up those hits!

This tiny outfit doesn't take long to slip out of.

And I need those balls tender.

If you loved that technique Viola showed you so much, I think it's time for a new featured girl don't you?

Someone who could walk in and make you do that all the time.

Of course you could just go with Viola, but I think this will be more fun.

We're going to have a little try out to see who you like best abusing you that way! So you can bet there will be some grinding, but each girl will tell you when. Normal rules otherwise.

Once you've made a choice, we'll see about that edge you need to cum, and making sure your points aren't taken away with a caption.

Vennyo! Let's have some fun.

I admit I was a little shocked when Ariel asked me as crushing your balls that way sounds really harsh. But, I have had so much fun learning to tease Helequin nuts and even bust him sometimes so…

It's worth a try right?

Just keep up those hits for now, I can tell how much you love it!

Wow, I had no idea you would enjoy it this much even.

It's really sexy! And I bet you'll hit just a bit harder too when I say

It's time to give me those balls, and see how they feel crushed under one of my slingbacks! Let's just grind away and see how you handle it.

Of course, I wonder which is hotter to you?

Me crushing them just like this?

Or under my pretty, bare feet instead?

Give me one more little moment to crush them sexy. See if you can clench those muscles and make your cock throb as you do it!

Oh my that was much more fun that I expected. I have things to explore much further with Helequin I think. *giggles* Enjoy the rest of the girls!

Now I think you need to dedicate this rule to someone new. I'm Katie.

And let's not mess around, but get started right away with some hard hits!

Take a look, very soon your balls are going to be under them.

But just keep hitting first. Now I know you adore Bryci.

So why not add a second Canadian who can torment and tease you?

But then again, maybe Helequin is the worst of all three of us for that. *laughs*

If I ever see him, I'll make sure he gets a good kick in the balls as pay back!

But as for your balls, time for me to stand on them. Well don't hesitate, get to it!

And while you whine in pain as I grind them flat

I'm going to have a little fun!

Fuck yes….remember, boots means as hard as you dare!

Just a little…more…*she cums hard, digging a boot even more into your balls before letting you go*

You're here. Good.

Because then you can explain to me why there's some sort of contest to see who gets this new busting rule. It was mine!

And if you loved the busting type so much, but didn't add me as a feature. Then I can only assume…

You didn't enjoy me enough. And that means today I really need to leave a full impression.

One your balls won't forget.

I hope those edges for this towel of mine are feeling good.

You're going to want to be very horny for this.

Because your wildcard is to edge for any girl who is wet. I hope you're ready.

To lose your mind edging and busting

To my perfect, oiled tits.

What will break first slut? Your balls or your cock?

Last time I let you go quickly, this time I won't.

Maybe I won't let you leave at all.

But just keep you denied and edging for hours.

So it's in your best interests for us to really get started.

Beg bitch. Beg for me to stop playing and hitting your balls, and to crush them instead.

More. Know how much harder that will make edging, and still beg me!

Good. Start grinding and crushing them just like last time!

And don't you dare fucking cum. If you do I'll tie you with your cock through a glory hole and put Malena on the other side.

Did you actually like that thought? You slut!

Come on now, really crush them as you edge!

Just think, if you survive this you get to cum!

Unless I shove a chastity caption in your face! *she moans heavily*

Crush as hard as you fucking dare slut!

*she screams and orgasms*

Ohhhh fuck that felt great.

Okay let up slut. Go back to smacks for now. I think you know who should really get that rule after all this right?

But for today, how should we finish you off?

Looks like there is a tie, and our vote today will decide your fate.

Maybe it's lucky for you that I don't decide that. Get back to Ariel and find out what she does to you.

Damn Vennyo! I'm guessing Viola was a little worked up? I guess I can understand, she did introduce you to the technique. Still, it's up to you who you choose to have it as a regular rule, you could even go with someone other than the three you saw today. Start just stroking instead of busting for me.

Viola edged you how many times? Wow, that makes my work easier. All I need to do is vote right?

Hmmmm…Miela said I could decide this time. But it's such a hard choice!

I really want to reward you! But, it's so much fun seeing a guy eat up their load. Well, seeing anyone eat up a load actually.

Just let me think, and if you like you can start busting for me again.

I have a plan.

I vote ruined orgasm. *giggles* Confused? Give me a moment to explain.

It's a tie, so you have to give yourself the nice, sexy facial and the full orgasm. That's two by my count!

Mmm this is too hot, so all your busting rules are back to normal. That's better.

How this will work for you is first, do the facial for me. After that just keep going until you're ready to pop a second time and blow a big, amazing second load. No cleaning up until you do.

You don't need to post orgasm torture your dick or anything, but I want both of those orgasms before you're done. And I'll stay right here with you the whole time. So be sure to look at me, but of course any new image you see means you need to give me the busts in your rules.

I think you're ready…let's take all the time we want to make you cum!

((The rest of the gallery, which you can look through as you want while she stays with you until you're done: https://www.imagefap.com/photo/19030791 ... 0&idx=1#14))

Active Players in last Week
Name – Sets Created/Received this Month - Last post – Waiting Since
LoverXL – 0/0 – July 21 – July 21
nuereinerdiesersteine – 7/4 – July 21 – July 21
Helequin - 14/7 –July 22 – July 20
Milorrabo – 2/1 - July 22 – July 20

Mr.styr – 1/3 – July 17 – Several sets to do

Sets to reply to
Vennyo – 2/4 – July 20– 1 set
Geekymathstudent – 2/3 – July 19 – 1 set
Yourstotease – 1/3 – July 19 – 1 set
BBBeanie – 8/8- July 19 – 1 set

Inactive in the last week
Zerg – 3/4 – July 12 – 1 set
Miss_Leah & StokkEN – 1/1 – July 10 – 1 set
carpe_diem6969 – 0/1 – July 8 – 1 set
msoma – 1/1 – July 8 – 1 set to do
Binny – 1/0 – July 8 – 1 set to do, router problems suck
Stundenzettel – 1/1 – July 3 – 1 set

My Rules
One of my favourite models is still a designated punishment girl courtesy of Karlie Montana and Zerg. The next time I see her I must randomize a punishment from the box. Miela was the first, and the punishment for her is complete.
My rules look huge, but I hope are easy to work with. The basics are clothing means stroke, nudity makes me edge and everything else adds extras. I’ve coloured rules green for stroking/technique, blue for edging, red for ballbusting and purple for special rules.

All rules are per model (female or trans) in the image and stack. I will try to do them as simultaneously as possible unless the rule says otherwise.

I enjoy edging and any sort of creativity adding to the basics of stroke, edge, slap, ruin and/or cum. So go ahead and use pictures, videos, the toys I have listed and anything else you can think up! Don’t be afraid to completely overturn my rules and do something different if you have an idea.

Main Rules
Clothed or covered – 1 minute stroking
Sheer, Mesh or Other See through Clothing – 3 hits to the balls and then one edge as quickly as I can. Stockings don’t count here unless the model says otherwise.
Each bare nipple, ass, pussy (or trans cock) – 1 edge
Full nude except heels, boots or sexy sandals – Squeeze/crush balls slow but hard after each edge. If she is wearing stockings I find sexy it still counts.
Full nude – Do any edging and riding with full strokes up and down.
Cumshot – Counts as a liquid! (+1 edge per)

For all ball hits - the model can tell me how hard to hit or what technique to use. If she doesn’t say, I will hit harder the hotter the image is to me. How I hit:
Holding any object which could be used to bust – hit with the closest thing I have to what she’s holding
Legs and feet visible in boots or platforms – drop a weight on my balls as if she was stomping them
Otherwise - hit with an implement which is as close as possible to her kicking me.

Of course, she can also order me to use normal slaps, punches, to hold my balls in one hand while I hit them or anything else she wants me to do.
Releases – Any permission for me to ruin or cum must come from a wildcard or direct instruction.

Wildcard/Direct Instructions – Get as creative as you like! You can add or change as many rules as you want with wildcard rules, or just have the models give instructions through the set which I will follow. Some past wildcards/ideas not currently in my rules:
Rapid Edging – edge as many times as I can in 30s, timer starts with first edge.
Malena’s ruin Hele rule – must stroke with full strokes and at least 60 bpm, even when edge riding.
1000RCC – I am done the challenge, but a model could send me back for any denial, ruin or full orgasm.

Feature Categories (changes often)

Kyla Cole – Any time I see an image of her (unless I am getting it for someone else’s set) I’m denied for the rest of the day. Only Kyla herself can order me to cum or ruin once I see her. (Until Aug 9)

Favourite and Featured Models (list in spoiler) – Hold all edges for 10 seconds longer for these women. Since I find them all very hot, they will get harder ballbusting too. Some also have 'projects' they want to train me for!

Featured: Anissa Kate, Belle Claire, Gigi Allens, Gina Valentina, Taylor Sands, Valentina Nappi

Help Me Cum Permanent Features: Malena Morgan, Mila Azul, Niemira

Favourites: Alexa Tomas, Carlotta Champagne, Chanel Santini, Gloria Sol, Ivette Blanche (Linda L), Orsi Kocsis (Klaudia), Sunny Leone, Tori Black

Top Favourites: Kyla Cole, Lorena Garcia, Miela (Marry Queen), Caprice (Little Caprice), Ariel (Piper Fawn)

Models' Projects:
This little list is just for fun and you don't need to follow it. Based on what happens in the sets I get, if a favourite/feature model feels like she has something specific she wants to do with me, I will add it here.

Gina Valentina - seems set on trying to make me cum with only anal stimulation.
Chanel Santini - likes Gina's idea quite a lot. But then, so does Kyla, Lorena, Miela, Caprice, Tori and Alexa.

Gloria Sol - curious about why I seem to ruin accidentally more easily to her than anyone else

Mila Azul – Has definitely encouraged me to crave and enjoy busting more. I doubt she’s done with that sort of training though. Of course, pretty much any of my favourites will join in on this to some degree…
Ariel – seems to enjoy busting me a lot of the time too.

All 5 of my top favourites – they drive me wild and can tease and bust me just about any way they want. But now and then they’ve taken a lot of pleasure in draining me dry with a bunch of ruins and/or orgasms. The most full orgasms I’ve ever had without stopping is 5 (with about 15-25 min stroking between each), even though I was once ordered to go for 8. I’ve never been drained to the point of cumming dry, though I’m sure it would amuse them all to see it.

Kyla Cole and Lorena Garcia - these two are my absolute favourites and can take charge of me in ways other models can't quite match the feeling of, even though Miela, Caprice and Ariel are all very, very close.
Edge Log – To keep me horny and wanting to be edge over and over, I will keep track of how many edges I go through between each and every ruin and orgasm. Any time I ruin without permission I must eat it and the author of that set may choose a punishment for me from the box.
July
9 - 316 edges before a full orgasm.
11 – 154 edges and denied by lost World Cup wager
12 – 71 edges, ball crushing orgasm
17 – 173 edges, ballbusting orgasm
Punishment Box:
Times Done - Punishment
0 – Any other punishment task someone thinks up.

0 - I have to play the Edgemaster Gauntlet game (thread in this section is closed but I will still use the rules) until I find a 10/10 image. I must ruin to that image, lick it all up and then add a punishment rule related to the picture I ruined to in my rules for 2 sets.

1 - Do a dedicated punishment set someone makes for me.

1 – Watch videos of the model I ruined to and stroke non-stop until I cum at least 5 times. Every orgasm must be on my face or eaten up. I can slow down, but must stroke fast at each orgasm for full POT.

1 – Find a 20 minute or longer video with the model I ruined to (anything with a beat or hardcore scene). Fuck my ass to that rhythm without touching my cock.

1 – Watch a video at least 10 minutes long of the model I ruined to, crushing my balls the whole time.

2 – Watch 1 round of a CH video. Ballbust to the beat instead of stroke.
Fun Details with Materials
These activate whenever the model touches the material with any part of her body (even through her clothing, so what she’s standing/sitting on etc. all counts) and different objects will add up, even if the same material. Her clothes and anything else she is wearing do not normally count.

If in doubt, an object counts for what it looks like at a quick glance (e.g. wood veneer is wood). You can always specify if something isn’t 100% clear.

Glass and other clear objects – Palm my tip instead of stroking
Carpet, Rug or Fur – Stroke my tip only
Metal – Use pulsing squeezes around my cock, no up and down strokes. I can stroke to get close to the edge, but must do any edges with the squeezes.

Liquids (or being wet) - +1 edge per source of liquid (e.g. 2 cumshots under a shower is +3 edges)
Wood – Add 20s riding to all edges
Plastic and Silicone – Ride all edges 10s longer and do them with slow, sensual strokes

Sand – Hold my balls so every downward stroke punches them
Tile, Brick and Ceramic – 5 ball hits
Leather – 20 light but rapid ball hits
Stone/Rock - Crush my balls while I do all other tasks, for at least 20s

Ballbusting Mode - an optional extra
An optional rule set any model can turn on or off by telling me to. For all sets these rules start off, so they only matter if a model decides to use them. If she turns them on, they can either replace the equivalent Main Rules or get added on top of them at the model's choice (please say which!).

Feel free to have the model describe how hard and with what technique to bust myself if you want her to have more control over it than just using my rules.

Clothed or covered – 30 seconds of light, rapid ball hits
Sheer, Mesh or Other See through Clothing – 3 hard hits to the balls and then one edge as quickly as I can.
Each bare nipple, ass, pussy (or trans cock) – 3 ball hits
Full nude except heels, boots or sexy sandals – On the last hit of each rule, press down to crush and grind my balls hard into a hard surface.
Full nude – 3 hard as I dare hits.
Cumshot on a Favourite/Featured Model – Floor myself once per cumshot.
Cumshot on any other model – 3 hard as I dare hits per cumshot
Videos
If there are no specific instructions, videos follow the above rules for what is on screen with a few changes. 1 Edge per minute for half nude and 2 per minute for fully nude models (much easier to track than what part I can see of them). Edge riding is once per minute until there is a minimum 10 second break between edges. Ballbusting goes up in intensity as the action on screen does. Materials apply as best I can.

Assigned tasks – You can also assign a set of tasks/rules you make up for any video instead of using my base rules.

Music, CH or BPM – instead of my base rules you can require I stroke to the beat (or a set BPM stroke speed) for the entire length of a video. Modifiers still apply. If using a CH or other video with instructions make sure to specify if I should follow or ignore them (or part of them). You can also choose if I should stop at the edge to avoid cumming or keep stroking at the ordered rhythm regardless until the video ends.
Likes and Toys
Likes/dislikes are in my profile. My rules should be able to make for some interesting combinations of tasks, even when I am allowed to cum so go ahead and use this! I'm always interested in creative ways to screw with orgasms once they're granted :lol:. A few more specifics on two things below:

Anal:
Anal can be fun, but it will take me a bit of time to prepare, so it doesn't work well as a surprise. I’m also going to leave any anal entirely up to custom instructions, because it’s a type of play I feel needs more care and description than stroking. No ass to mouth please.
Ballbusting
I can find ballbusting really, really hot so long as it's worked in with some other sort of sexy play. For me it's about domination, devotion and how it can amplify and change all the other sexual sensations. Pure or too much pain is a turn off for me. But mixed in with all the other sexiness, it can be a huge turn on. Probably not something I would want constantly all the time, but it's in my regular rules for a reason.

Creativity with technique can also add a lot of fun, and keep interest high and the exact sensations changing compared to just piling on more basic hits.
Toys - vibrator with one speed, dildo with suction cup, lots of rope/string/rubber bands, some clothes pegs, most household items. More specialty items include:

Fleshlight: Tori Black Torrid. Also have a generic ass cheeks speedbump sleeve. This takes a few minutes to prepare and clean up, but it always available.

Humbler, which also has a ball crushing attachment (the sort that is tightened with a pair of knobs).

Ball crusher - can be used by stacking weight on it or with screw down knobs. It is really, really difficult to hold the edge without going over if this thing is on tight, as just the stimulation from the constant pressure is likely to tip me over once I'm that close. Even edges without riding are much more challenging.

Cock cage which prevents me from getting much of an erection, but leaves some room for stimulation so I can feasibly edge and cum while restrained in it. It is not secure nor meant to be worn for long periods.
Last Ruin: June 3, without permission
Last Full Orgasm: July 20
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
msoma
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by msoma »

@BBBeanie I've finally done your set !
Well, it was not an easy one but that was really good. I loved the way you increased the intensity and I loved the session with the three girls, not knowing if I'll have to do hard slaps or not for the next picture.
I don't know how many slaps I've done but now my hand is stinging a little bit :D
Thanks again for you work !

I think that my next set will be for you and it should be hard ;)

My (updated) rules :

I love when it's long and hard.
Don't worry about my safety as I will not go over my limits and I will not hurt myself. If I think it's too hard I will lower the intensity of the slaps.

All is cumulative (groups are allowed of course)

You don't have to care about the "green rules".

[CBT]
Exposed breasts : 20 light ball slaps per breast
Exposed ass : 15 medium ball slaps
Exposed pussy : 10 hard ball slaps

Blonde : add 5 slaps for each exposed part
Red hair : add 10 slaps for each exposed part

Outdoor : also slap the cock

If the pussy is shaved, lower the right leg and do the slaps from the right side

Nothing exposed : red hair -> stretch balls for 10s
others -> squeeze balls separately for 10s with a limit a 30s per picture

Exposed cock : 1 heavy blow with a tennis ball in a sock (repeat until being in fetal position)
Position : blowjob -> lying down, legs tight, from behind ; pussy penetration -> crouching, from the right side ; anal penetration -> crouching, from the back ; other -> standing, from the front

[Massage]
Massage the balls during 5s for each women's bare foot

[Clothpins]
Bondage : Add 2 clothpins on nipples

3 pictures without bondage in a raw : remove all the clothpins without opening them

[Outdoor]
Nude woman in public : stay outdoor 5s for each other people in the picture

[Special]
Valia from MPLStudios : wear nipple clamps for the next 4 pictures, stroke 10 times then double the number of slaps
Mishel from MPL Studios : stroke 10 times then all the slaps must be medium and must be done as fast as possible
Ava from MPL Studios : stroke 10 times then all the slaps must be hard.

[Cum]
Girl eating food with cum : ruined orgasm on food then eat
Wildcard : you can choose the type of food and how to eat it

Cum swap : ruined orgasm in mouth
Wildcard : you can chose if I have to swallow or not

Facial : No cum
milorrabo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by milorrabo »

Some of the images don't load well, I tried lot's of things to fix it, but it's just 3 of them I think

A set for @LoverXL : :-D

Hi there Lover, I'm Tori Black

So this is your first set ever uhhh

Well, let me tell you something

Here we like to make people edge

And today you will be edging

And edging

And edging... :lol:

And when you think you can't take it anymore...

Then we will edge even more :yes:

So let's go and meet my friends

I hope they edge you mercilessly :w00t:

I will start by making you single edges

But lots of single edges :lol:

You like this don't you?

You are enjoying every single one of those edges, aren't you?

That's because you are our edge slave

And all you are good for is edging

So go ahead

Keep edging for me

I didn't tell you to stop

Keep going edge slave

Are you strugling yet?

I hope you are

Because this was just the warm up for what comes next :lol:

Bye edge slave :wave:

Didn't anyone told you to knock before entering?

You know that's pretty rude

I think I will punish you for that

What's the punishment you ask?

You will have to hold a nice long edge

Just like the one you are holding right now :lol:

That's for being so impatient

You like this nice long edges dont you?

Yes you fucking do

Keep edging for me

And beause you didn't put for how long you will hold it in your rules, I will be taking a lot of dicks doggystyle

Just

This

Okey, let's move on :wave:

I think you need to calm down a bit

So it's time for you to hit those balls for us

Good boy

That's it

Do it harder, you will thank me later ;-)

Well done

I think that's enough

You thought you were done with single edges?

Think twice then :lol:

Because I told you I will make you edge

And edge

And edge

And edge even more :w00t:

Until you can't take it anymore

But you will have to edge anyways

So go on

Edge more for me

I bet you don't want to stop doing edges, don't you?

Then let me make your dreams come true

And edge for me agaaain

Okey

Let's go to your last edge of the set

Let me tell you something

It's going to be a long one

But at this point Ithink you expected that ;-)

Okey, let's head to the last section :wave:

Start holding that edge

This will be your last one after all

So let's make it las long

And when I say long

I mean veeeery loooong

Good boy

Just a bit more

I know you are begging to cum at this point

But i need you to last a little bit more for me :innocent:

Do you think you can you do that?

I hope you are very close to the edge

Because I want you to...

CUM IN MY MOUTH

DON'T STOP

EMPTY ALL THAT CUM INSIDE MY MOUTH

Thank you so much, edge slave ;-)

I hope you liked it, it was a long one for sure :lol:

My Rules:
- 10 Ball Slaps for every Brunette
- 3 Edges for every Redhead
- Hold an Edge for 20 seconds for every Blonde
- x2 if its a femdom picture (For example: a blonde in a femdom picture means holding an Edge for 40 seconds)
- I cum to cumshots on one of my Favourite Models

And well, because I'm into Post-Orgasm Torture:

- 30 fast strokes without edging for every Black hair
- 10 seconds of head palming for every Other-colour hair

Don't be shy with the edges and also dont make me cum right away, make me earn It :whistle:

You can also add one Wildcard regarding the Hair Color (for example, instead of doing the task attached to her hair color, hold an edge for 10 seconds + 5 ball slaps for every Redhead)

Favourite Model's list (they are in order of preference):

- Brunettes:
- Lana Rhoades
- Mila Azul
- Hailey Leigh
- Malena Morgan
- Tori Black
- Jenna Haze
- Kortney Kane

- Redheads:
- Piper Fawn (Ariel)
- Faye Reagan
- Snugglepunk
- Amarna Miller

- Blondes:
- Allie James
- Lexi Belle
- Krystal Boyd
- Alix Lynx
- Cameron Canada
- Brea Bennett
- Ash Hollywood
- Bibi Jones/Britney Beth
- Staci Silverstone
- Nicole Aniston

- Dark Hair:
- Sasha Grey
- Aria Alexander
- Bonnie Rotten
- Abella Anderson
- Carolina Abril

- Other-colour hair:
- Mycherrycrush
- Proxy Paige
- Anna Bell

qwasde18
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by qwasde18 »

Hello, foreign friends, my English is poor, but I want to participate in the game, please let me join you, thank you, I will reply to my rules at the weekend.
qwasde18
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by qwasde18 »

Hello, foreign friends, my English is poor, but I want to participate in the game, please let me join you, thank you, I will reply to my rules at the weekend.
yourstotease
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by yourstotease »

@nureinerdiesersteine Thank you for my set!
Unfortunately I am banned from touching myself until this coming Sunday... so i was only able to complete the anal and ball busting elements of your set.

I am now thoroughly fucked! and my balls are sore and aching! Thank you for punishing me so.

I will add your 72 hour denial to the end of my no touch of course... thank you.
Can someone help me out with linking pictures please?
BBBeanie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by BBBeanie »

@Helequin Feedback fo your set
I like the twist with the extra edging, this time I was able to really enjoy the edging with the ballbusting. Usually if I edge too much I lose interest in busting and end up stopping the busting all together if it’s too much. But this wildcard seemed to be a good amount of edging to keep me from losing interest in busting. I should learn to be able to edge more and bust at the same time, maybe that’s my next goal :lol: .
Anyway more specifically on the set itself the first part was definitely teasing and a great start. I was able to get 4-5 edges in each rapid edging section and those holds were really hard to keep. I don’t know how you do it for so long. And Whitney’s section was awesome. The scene she described was so hot and left me wanting to experience such a thing. And with all that edging and busting that denial ending was hard to leave but has kept me motivated towards my goal so thanks for that.
I’ve made some good progress with that so far and may be up for release soon. Thanks for the set

Also glad to hear you enjoyed my set,Mila definitely enjoyed herself :lol: .
@Msoma
Glad you enjoyed the set.
can’t wait for the challenge in your next set
@Yourstotease
I sent you a pm explaining how I post pics for sets hope it helps
I don’t have a set up yet been a little busy with life but I’ll try to get one out tonight

My Rules
These Rules are focused on BallBusting but the set creator may add stroking and edging as they see fit
I put a strong emphasis for set creator creativity, if you have an idea you would like me to preform don’t hesitate to put it in I’ll try to accommodate your instructions as much as I can.

Set up: If you want to tell me how to prep for a set, i.e. position, tied balls, new implements to hit my balls with then feel free to add.

Special: Francesca Le wants me to beg for an ass fucking from you guys. So please make up some wildcards that involve anal. Keep in mind I only have household materials to do this sorry. Maybe I should invest in some more toys in the future. But as of now please fuck my ass :-D

Hit count(stack groups fine)
Boobs: 6 hits( plus 4 if pierced)
Pussy: 4 hits
Lingerie: 10 hits
Heels/boots: 5 hits
Normal underwear/swimwear: 5 hits
Strap on(female): 5 hits(if nude except strap on 12 hard hits)
Hentai(any gender):adds 1 hard hit per person
Ballbusting caption: 10 hits(Bonus if you make one intensity changes to hard)
Cock and Balls: 5 hits
Bondage(any gender): changes intensity to hard(Does not count as Nude if nothing but rope)
Full nude(Female only):10 hard hits
Nude except for heels/stockings(Female only): 15 Hard Hits

Squeezing
If fully clothed I will squeeze my balls depending on hair color

Blonde: squeeze individually for 10 sec
Brunette:squeeze together for 10 sec
Redhead: individual with pulses(normal, hard, normal, hard etc) 20 sec
Black: together with pulses
Unnatural Color: Individual as hard as I can for 15 sec

Favorite System
My one and only Favorite Mila Azul will be joined by set creators Choice in a new favorite. Meaning you get to choose who gets special rules. This additional favorite will be valid by default the next two sets, this time may be lengthened by set creator but may not be indefinite. You may also specify the rule that tags along with her(I prefer ballbusting but will allow edging). If not specified she will share the same rule of Mila which doubles the amount of hits no matter the intensity. For example if you wanted to add Sasha Grey to my list but don’t specify any thing else she acts as another Mila but only lasts the next two sets. I imagine this could stack pretty fast so I will stop adding new favorites temporarily if they get too high.

I realize these changes could make my set brutal fast but don’t worry about it, I will moderate myself if I feel as though it will hurt beyond my limits I will stop or lower intensity. Also feel free to warn me if you think the set will be too brutal it’ll change my temperament and I’ll be less likely to go super intense in the beginning.

New favorites (rule ,sets remaining)
Mila Azul:Double everything(if nude plus heels floor hit):indefinite
Emily Bloom: Double Everything ; 2 sets
Francesca Le: Ball crushing with conversion of 1 hit to 1 second of crushing( will apply to all people in picture); 1 set
Foxy Di: In addition to busts add strokes with conversion of 1 hit to 10 strokes( only applies to her only in pic); 2 sets
Whitney Westgate:edge once then look at her pose and imagine how she would bust me and do my hits imitating that method as best as I can; 1 set

Release: Right now I want to try something to encourage me towards a goal. I want to lose weight but I have had a hard time finding the motivation to do so. So I thought maybe if my orgasms were tied to how well I accomplish this goal I would get the proper motivation to do so. So as of now I may only have a full orgasm for every 10 lbs I lose until I reach my target weight. And maybe something special will occur if I can reach that target weight, I haven’t thought that far ahead yet. This doesn’t mean I can’t have ruins however I’m going to try to avoid them to keep myself motivated.

Current Weight lost: 6.5/10 Pounds
Playing Please Help Me Cum
Have Fun Pleasing Kyla and Her Guests at Kyla's Party
Enjoy an Erotic Adventure at the LustB&B
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

@BBBeanie:
Glad you had fun and that the edging sounded to be just right. And if I’m being honest, half the time I don’t know how I can edge for so long either. :lol:

@Yourstotease:
Check the PM from Beanie, but if that doesn’t help check the 1st page of this thread, the top two posts should have lots of helpful info. The 2nd post, ‘Using Spoilers and Images’ should help demonstrate how to link in photos.

I’m out of time to get a set posted tonight, but hopefully more to come from me tomorrow.

BBBeanie – 8/8- July 23 – July 23
Yourstotease – 1/3 – July 23 – July 23
msoma – 0/0 – July 23 – July 23
Helequin - 14/7 –July 23 – July 20
Milorrabo – 3/1 - July 23 – July 20

Qwasde18 – will join this weekend

Sets to reply to
LoverXL – 0/1 – July 21 – 1 set

My Rules
One of my favourite models is still a designated punishment girl courtesy of Karlie Montana and Zerg. The next time I see her I must randomize a punishment from the box. Miela was the first, and the punishment for her is complete.
My rules look huge, but I hope are easy to work with. The basics are clothing means stroke, nudity makes me edge and everything else adds extras. I’ve coloured rules green for stroking/technique, blue for edging, red for ballbusting and purple for special rules.

All rules are per model (female or trans) in the image and stack. I will try to do them as simultaneously as possible unless the rule says otherwise.

I enjoy edging and any sort of creativity adding to the basics of stroke, edge, slap, ruin and/or cum. So go ahead and use pictures, videos, the toys I have listed and anything else you can think up! Don’t be afraid to completely overturn my rules and do something different if you have an idea.

Main Rules
Sheer, Mesh or Other See through Clothing – 3 hits to the balls and then one edge as quickly as I can. Stockings don’t count here unless the model says otherwise.
Full nude except heels, boots or sexy sandals – Squeeze/crush balls slow but hard after each edge. If she is wearing stockings I find sexy it still counts.

For all ball hits - the model can tell me how hard to hit or what technique to use. If she doesn’t say, I will hit harder the hotter the image is to me. How I hit:
Holding any object which could be used to bust – hit with the closest thing I have to what she’s holding
Legs and feet visible in boots or platforms – drop a weight on my balls as if she was stomping them
Otherwise - hit with an implement which is as close as possible to her kicking me.

Of course, she can also order me to use normal slaps, punches, to hold my balls in one hand while I hit them or anything else she wants me to do.
Releases – Any permission for me to ruin or cum must come from a wildcard or direct instruction.

Wildcard/Direct Instructions – Get as creative as you like! You can add or change as many rules as you want with wildcard rules, or just have the models give instructions through the set which I will follow. Some past wildcards/ideas not currently in my rules:
Rapid Edging – edge as many times as I can in 30s, timer starts with first edge.
Malena’s ruin Hele rule – must stroke with full strokes and at least 60 bpm, even when edge riding.
1000RCC – I am done the challenge, but a model could send me back for any denial, ruin or full orgasm.

Kyla Cole – Any time I see an image of her (unless I am getting it for someone else’s set) I’m denied for the rest of the day. Only Kyla herself can order me to cum or ruin once I see her. (Until Aug 9)

Favourite and Featured Models (list in spoiler) – Hold all edges for 10 seconds longer for these women. Since I find them all very hot, they will get harder ballbusting too. Some also have 'projects' they want to train me for!

Featured: Anissa Kate, Belle Claire, Gigi Allens, Gina Valentina, Taylor Sands, Valentina Nappi

Favourites: Alexa Tomas, Carlotta Champagne, Chanel Santini, Gloria Sol, Ivette Blanche (Linda L), Orsi Kocsis (Klaudia), Sunny Leone, Tori Black

Top Favourites: Kyla Cole, Lorena Garcia, Miela (Marry Queen), Caprice (Little Caprice), Ariel (Piper Fawn)

Models' Projects:
This little list is just for fun and you don't need to follow it. Based on what happens in the sets I get, if a favourite/feature model feels like she has something specific she wants to do with me, I will add it here.

Chanel Santini - likes Gina's idea quite a lot. But then, so does Kyla, Lorena, Miela, Caprice, Tori and Alexa.

Gloria Sol - curious about why I seem to ruin accidentally more easily to her than anyone else

Mila Azul – Has definitely encouraged me to crave and enjoy busting more. I doubt she’s done with that sort of training though. Of course, pretty much any of my favourites will join in on this to some degree…

All 5 of my top favourites – they drive me wild and can tease and bust me just about any way they want. But now and then they’ve taken a lot of pleasure in draining me dry with a bunch of ruins and/or orgasms. The most full orgasms I’ve ever had without stopping is 5 (with about 15-25 min stroking between each), even though I was once ordered to go for 8. I’ve never been drained to the point of cumming dry, though I’m sure it would amuse them all to see it.

Kyla Cole and Lorena Garcia - these two are my absolute favourites and can take charge of me in ways other models can't quite match the feeling of, even though Miela, Caprice and Ariel are all very, very close.
Edge Log – To keep me horny and wanting to be edge over and over, I will keep track of how many edges I go through between each and every ruin and orgasm. Any time I ruin without permission I must eat it and the author of that set may choose a punishment for me from the box.
July
Punishment Box:
Times Done - Punishment

0 - I have to play the Edgemaster Gauntlet game (thread in this section is closed but I will still use the rules) until I find a 10/10 image. I must ruin to that image, lick it all up and then add a punishment rule related to the picture I ruined to in my rules for 2 sets.

1 – Watch videos of the model I ruined to and stroke non-stop until I cum at least 5 times. Every orgasm must be on my face or eaten up. I can slow down, but must stroke fast at each orgasm for full POT.

1 – Find a 20 minute or longer video with the model I ruined to (anything with a beat or hardcore scene). Fuck my ass to that rhythm without touching my cock.

1 – Watch a video at least 10 minutes long of the model I ruined to, crushing my balls the whole time.

These activate whenever the model touches the material with any part of her body (even through her clothing, so what she’s standing/sitting on etc. all counts) and different objects will add up, even if the same material. Her clothes and anything else she is wearing do not normally count.

If in doubt, an object counts for what it looks like at a quick glance (e.g. wood veneer is wood). You can always specify if something isn’t 100% clear.

Metal – Use pulsing squeezes around my cock, no up and down strokes. I can stroke to get close to the edge, but must do any edges with the squeezes.

Liquids (or being wet) - +1 edge per source of liquid (e.g. 2 cumshots under a shower is +3 edges)
Plastic and Silicone – Ride all edges 10s longer and do them with slow, sensual strokes

An optional rule set any model can turn on or off by telling me to. For all sets these rules start off, so they only matter if a model decides to use them. If she turns them on, they can either replace the equivalent Main Rules or get added on top of them at the model's choice (please say which!).

Feel free to have the model describe how hard and with what technique to bust myself if you want her to have more control over it than just using my rules.

Sheer, Mesh or Other See through Clothing – 3 hard hits to the balls and then one edge as quickly as I can.
Full nude except heels, boots or sexy sandals – On the last hit of each rule, press down to crush and grind my balls hard into a hard surface.
Videos
If there are no specific instructions, videos follow the above rules for what is on screen with a few changes. 1 Edge per minute for half nude and 2 per minute for fully nude models (much easier to track than what part I can see of them). Edge riding is once per minute until there is a minimum 10 second break between edges. Ballbusting goes up in intensity as the action on screen does. Materials apply as best I can.

Assigned tasks – You can also assign a set of tasks/rules you make up for any video instead of using my base rules.

Music, CH or BPM – instead of my base rules you can require I stroke to the beat (or a set BPM stroke speed) for the entire length of a video. Modifiers still apply. If using a CH or other video with instructions make sure to specify if I should follow or ignore them (or part of them). You can also choose if I should stop at the edge to avoid cumming or keep stroking at the ordered rhythm regardless until the video ends.
Likes and Toys
Likes/dislikes are in my profile. My rules should be able to make for some interesting combinations of tasks, even when I am allowed to cum so go ahead and use this! I'm always interested in creative ways to screw with orgasms once they're granted :lol:. A few more specifics on two things below:

Anal:
Anal can be fun, but it will take me a bit of time to prepare, so it doesn't work well as a surprise. I’m also going to leave any anal entirely up to custom instructions, because it’s a type of play I feel needs more care and description than stroking. No ass to mouth please.
Ballbusting
I can find ballbusting really, really hot so long as it's worked in with some other sort of sexy play. For me it's about domination, devotion and how it can amplify and change all the other sexual sensations. Pure or too much pain is a turn off for me. But mixed in with all the other sexiness, it can be a huge turn on. Probably not something I would want constantly all the time, but it's in my regular rules for a reason.

Creativity with technique can also add a lot of fun, and keep interest high and the exact sensations changing compared to just piling on more basic hits.
Toys - vibrator with one speed, dildo with suction cup, lots of rope/string/rubber bands, some clothes pegs, most household items. More specialty items include:

Fleshlight: Tori Black Torrid. Also have a generic ass cheeks speedbump sleeve. This takes a few minutes to prepare and clean up, but it always available.

Humbler, which also has a ball crushing attachment (the sort that is tightened with a pair of knobs).

Ball crusher - can be used by stacking weight on it or with screw down knobs. It is really, really difficult to hold the edge without going over if this thing is on tight, as just the stimulation from the constant pressure is likely to tip me over once I'm that close. Even edges without riding are much more challenging.

Cock cage which prevents me from getting much of an erection, but leaves some room for stimulation so I can feasibly edge and cum while restrained in it. It is not secure nor meant to be worn for long periods.
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try

Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

Game has slowed right down, I'll keep posting as I can though.

@Milorrabo: You've been waiting quite a while!

Please let you cum huh?

Is this what you want to be allowed to do?

Not yet, just edge!

Do you think you could spurt this much if someone let you?

Then you better make sure you're good for the girls today!

That worked up already? We better cool you off.

Unless slapping your balls gets you as hard as Beanie…or lately Helequin. *laughs*

Either way, it's a break from the edge right?

And my body is bloody well worth all these slaps right?

Just agree with me, it will be better for you.

I'm starting to feel just a little bad for your poor balls.

So let's use a wildcard! Whatever colours any girl is wearing count for hair colour in addition to her hair, just like last time. So red and orange counts as redhead, all sorts of browns as brunette, and any sort of yellow to cream as blonde. Oh, the only difference is this time if a girl gets naked, whatever she was wearing before still counts!

Mmm isn't that better right on the edge?

It's more fun to watch for sure!

I wonder what will happen to you today…

Will one of us let you cum?

Or maybe we should see just how blue those balls can go! Time for you to move on.

You remember this spot right? Good..now

Cum and don't you dare stop!

Pound that dick for me!

There's no way I'm letting up on you

But I think you will like the reason why!

Fuck! Harder, faster! Don't you even think about slowing down.

Just look at me and work your cock!

And don't stop until you cum again! Mmm good boy!

I thought more POT would be cruel. So let's just get some slaps in instead.

Besides, I know you love looking at me, so let's see if you can't get that cock back up only with those ball slaps!

Come on! It will be fun, really smack them around for me.

Better.

It it a bit painful? Well maybe this is POT too in a way. Keep going, I want you to.

And I'll make the view all worth it.

You must be hard again right? If not, keep working at it!

There you go. You better be hard for this view.

You wouldn't want me to dictate how hard to slap if you aren't would you?

Unless you would want me to do that to you? *laughs*

Come on, get that thing up as big as it will get!

So that we can put it back away! You did get to cum twice after all.

BBBeanie – 8/8- July 23 – July 23
msoma – 0/0 – July 23 – July 23
Helequin - 15/7 –July 24 – July 20

Sets to reply to
Milorrabo – 3/2 - July 23 – 1 set

My Rules
With the game moving slowly right now, I've added a little extra bit right at the end by where I give the last orgasm date. I may play with TeaseAI's House of Tease if there aren't sets for me here, and whoever writes me a set can now decide what my odds of release in TeaseAI will be.

Main Rules

Models' Projects:

July
Punishment Box:
Times Done - Punishment

Videos

Likes and Toys

Anal:
Ballbusting

Tease AI Orgasm Chances - To allow orgasm: 0%, To ruin it if an orgasm is allowed: 0%
Anyone who makes a set for me can tell me what % chance to set these to until the next set changes them.

Roundhound
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Roundhound »

No idea if I will be coming back regularly or not but I saw that it was indeed dying down a bit right now and as I'm working from home and I have to wait an hour for my code to compile for my current task I figured lets make a set.
Helequin wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:12 am
It looks like you have been waiting for the longest currently @Helequin so here is a set.
So its been a few days since anyone has made you stroke.
And well I can't let some AI take all the fun.
Does the AI ever get this teasing?
Or this blatant?
I have some fun planned for you today.
And maybe it will affect those TeaseAI settings of yours.
Be sure to keep track of the number of edges.
Come and follow me today while we do and go places that AI won't be able to.
Lets start in the living room.
I guess this place wouldn't be out of the question.
It wouldn't be hard to get that AI working out there.
But you wouldn't have a gorgeous lady there helping you get hard.
But yes, lets go somewhere where the AI can't easily go.
Like the middle of the woods.
It feels great to just be free out here.
No computers around
to tell you what to do.
It feels so nice just to laydown and relax.
Give me a minute before we go to our next location.
Beaches are also great.
Such great sights and sounds.
And sand has such an interesting texture.
The best part about the beach though
is that the AI will not want to be here.
Not with all this sand and water.
The best way to end a day of being out and traveling is cooling off in the pool with a friend.
Mmm, there is nothing better than this after a long day.
Oh, sorry I forgot about you there.
Umm as for your TeaseAI chances, how about
If the number is even you get a 5% chance to cum or a 5% chance to ruin if its odd.
My rules :
Rules are per woman and cumulative. I enjoy edging a lot.

Each image is 50 strokes if it doesn't qualify for any other rules.

All of these are cumulative per women in an image.
Brunette - 1 edge
Exposed Pair of Breasts - 1 edge.
Pierced Nipples - Hold exposed breasts edge for 20 seconds.
Ruined Orgasm - 1 edge
Favorite Porn Stars (Below) - 1 edge.
Cumshot (for groupsex cumshots each guy counts as one) - edge and hold 30 sec for each cumshot.
Caprice - Hold each edge 5 full strokes.

Exposed Pussy / Ass / Trans cock - 10 medium ball slaps for each one.
BDSM - 10 medium ball slaps
Platform heels (wearing) - 1 hard ball slap

Once per image added onto above rules:
Lesbian action - 1 edge

Featured Category (Frequently changing based on what I fancy right now):
Topless in Jeans - 1 edge

Wildcard: Feel free to add something. Nothing extreme or public. I am fine with cbt up to a handful of fairly hard slaps. No palming, its one of the few things I have just never enjoyed.

I am fine with going a week or so between release, ruin or full. I am fine also with them to being left up to chance.
No edging/cumming after a full orgasm. My body just doesn't get there again. Some strokes for post orgasm would be fine though or telling me to try to get back to an edge for 5 minutes (I most likely won't but it would be quite a bit of torture).

Multiple ruins are fine and quite enjoyable from time to time (Would be very interesting while doing the 1000RCC).

Cum/Ruin Rules - Prefer to cum/ruin to cumshots of my ladies. Tell me when to cum/ruin.

Favorite Port Stars:
Bobbi Starr, Leah Gotti, Peta Jensen, Marry Queen (Miela),
Mia Malkova, Adriana Chechik, Little Caprice, Hailey Leigh,
Bryci, Bonnie Rotten, Holly Michaels, Chanel Santini,
Piper Fawn (Ariel).

Last Full Orgasm Jul 23
Last Ruin Jul 24
BBBeanie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BBBeanie »

Sorry I haven’t been posting just have had no ideas for sets recently. But today I got one

So Here’s a set for @Msoma I may have gotten a bit carried away please do be careful
Welcome to your ballbusting session
You don’t need a warm up do you?
Good because I’m jumping straight into things
Me and a few women I’ve invited want to see you squirm
We don’t plan to go easy either
So I hope your ready
I guess I should explained what’s planned for today’s session
After I get through with your balls im going to pass you on to the next mistress who wants to mess with them
She in turn will do the same and so will the mistress after her
Then the last girl...
Let’s say she has an issue with your rules
And she intends to discuss it with you
Through your balls
So you have something to look forward to
But in the meantime your balls needs more hits
You know it never ceases to amaze me how much pain boys like you can take
I mean you must’ve already taken over a hundred hits to your balls
But you don’t show any sign of stopping anytime soon
In fact it looks like your hitting even harder
I must really turn you on then
But my time is limited
And it seems the next mistress is getting a bit jealous
So I guess I’ll have to give you my final hits
Now go on...
You don’t want to keep your next mistress waiting
Finally
You sure took your time with Mila
You know it’s rude to keep a woman waiting
And I’ve been itching to bust you ever since Mila invited me too
So now you balls are going to get it
You know what to do
Yes that’s right bust those nuts for me
They are turning a nice shade of red
And that cock is so hard
Your enjoying every bit of this aren’t you
Well good because there plenty more busting for you
Your doing so well
Just a little more
Almost done keep going
You did great
Now move along your only halfway done
Ah there he is
The boy with some bustable balls
Let’s start shall we
You’ve done well to make it this far
I hope you can continue
You are lucky I’m not there with you
I would have you tied
Spread eagle in a door frame
With your Balls hanging oh so vulnerable
With me fully nude before you
I would caress your body
Teasingly light touches from your chest down to your cock
I’d give it one stroke before walking away
Then slowly turn towards you
Gently raise my foot back
Then launch it straight into your balls
I’d keep my foot there too crushing your freshly kicked balls
Lowering my foot only to launch it again
And again and again
Just pounding your balls
While you squirm in you bindings
Then after about what will seem like an eternity of busting
I’ll simply walk away leaving your balls brutalized
And ready for your final mistress
Oh your in for it now slave
How could you not have any rules for dark haired women, am I not good enough for you
You’ll regret thinking that
Keep busting while I get more comfortable
You like what you see?
Well me and my friend here will teach your balls a lesson
On the ground slave
And again
You better not wuss out on your punishment
You need to pay for your lacking rules
And If I don’t see an addition soon?
I’ll be back
And I won’t go easy on those balls of yours
Now get out of my sight
My Rules
These Rules are focused on BallBusting but the set creator may add stroking and edging as they see fit
I put a strong emphasis for set creator creativity, if you have an idea you would like me to preform don’t hesitate to put it in I’ll try to accommodate your instructions as much as I can.

Set up: If you want to tell me how to prep for a set, i.e. position, tied balls, new implements to hit my balls with then feel free to add.

Special: Francesca Le wants me to beg for an ass fucking from you guys. So please make up some wildcards that involve anal. Keep in mind I only have household materials to do this sorry. Maybe I should invest in some more toys in the future. But as of now please fuck my ass :-D

Hit count(stack groups fine)
Boobs: 6 hits( plus 4 if pierced)
Pussy: 4 hits
Lingerie: 10 hits
Heels/boots: 5 hits
Normal underwear/swimwear: 5 hits
Strap on(female): 5 hits(if nude except strap on 12 hard hits)
Hentai(any gender):adds 1 hard hit per person
Ballbusting caption: 10 hits(Bonus if you make one intensity changes to hard)
Cock and Balls: 5 hits
Bondage(any gender): changes intensity to hard(Does not count as Nude if nothing but rope)
Full nude(Female only):10 hard hits
Nude except for heels/stockings(Female only): 15 Hard Hits

Squeezing
If fully clothed I will squeeze my balls depending on hair color

Blonde: squeeze individually for 10 sec
Brunette:squeeze together for 10 sec
Redhead: individual with pulses(normal, hard, normal, hard etc) 20 sec
Black: together with pulses
Unnatural Color: Individual as hard as I can for 15 sec

Favorite System
My one and only Favorite Mila Azul will be joined by set creators Choice in a new favorite. Meaning you get to choose who gets special rules. This additional favorite will be valid by default the next two sets, this time may be lengthened by set creator but may not be indefinite. You may also specify the rule that tags along with her(I prefer ballbusting but will allow edging). If not specified she will share the same rule of Mila which doubles the amount of hits no matter the intensity. For example if you wanted to add Sasha Grey to my list but don’t specify any thing else she acts as another Mila but only lasts the next two sets. I imagine this could stack pretty fast so I will stop adding new favorites temporarily if they get too high.

I realize these changes could make my set brutal fast but don’t worry about it, I will moderate myself if I feel as though it will hurt beyond my limits I will stop or lower intensity. Also feel free to warn me if you think the set will be too brutal it’ll change my temperament and I’ll be less likely to go super intense in the beginning.

New favorites (rule ,sets remaining)
Mila Azul:Double everything(if nude plus heels floor hit):indefinite
Emily Bloom: Double Everything ; 2 sets
Francesca Le: Ball crushing with conversion of 1 hit to 1 second of crushing( will apply to all people in picture); 1 set
Foxy Di: In addition to busts add strokes with conversion of 1 hit to 10 strokes( only applies to her only in pic); 2 sets
Whitney Westgate:edge once then look at her pose and imagine how she would bust me and do my hits imitating that method as best as I can; 1 set

Release: Right now I want to try something to encourage me towards a goal. I want to lose weight but I have had a hard time finding the motivation to do so. So I thought maybe if my orgasms were tied to how well I accomplish this goal I would get the proper motivation to do so. So as of now I may only have a full orgasm for every 10 lbs I lose until I reach my target weight. And maybe something special will occur if I can reach that target weight, I haven’t thought that far ahead yet. This doesn’t mean I can’t have ruins however I’m going to try to avoid them to keep myself motivated.

Current Weight lost: 6.5/10 Pounds
Playing Please Help Me Cum
Have Fun Pleasing Kyla and Her Guests at Kyla's Party
Enjoy an Erotic Adventure at the LustB&B
milorrabo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by milorrabo »

Feedback for @Helequin :

Thank you so much for that set :w00t:

I LOVE when I get a long edge as a warm up, it gets me really worked up from the beginning :blush:

And I really enjoyed those Balls Slaps, maybe you get some back later ;-) Also that Wildcard... It's a difficult one, but I really liked it :-D

Then, when I saw Carolina, I knew what was going to happen, and oh boy, I cummed really hard for her... TWICE :w00t: I like POT way too much :lol:

Finally the last Ball Slaps were hard to do, but got me hard and some Blue Balls after all :blush: And go ahead and dictate how hard should I do the Ball Slaps, I bet I will like it :-P

Again, thank you very much for the set and for finally letting me cum :-)

Fav Pic:

Unless you would want me to do that to you? *laughs*

I hope I can make a set later today :-D

My Rules:
- 10 Ball Slaps for every Brunette
- 3 Edges for every Redhead
- Hold an Edge for 20 seconds for every Blonde
- x2 if its a femdom picture (For example: a blonde in a femdom picture means holding an Edge for 40 seconds)
- I cum to cumshots on one of my Favourite Models

And well, because I'm into Post-Orgasm Torture:

- 30 fast strokes without edging for every Black hair
- 10 seconds of head palming for every Other-colour hair

Don't be shy with the edges and also dont make me cum right away, make me earn It :whistle:

You can also add one Wildcard regarding the Hair Color (for example, instead of doing the task attached to her hair color, hold an edge for 10 seconds + 5 ball slaps for every Redhead)

Favourite Model's list (they are in order of preference):

- Brunettes:
- Lana Rhoades
- Mila Azul
- Hailey Leigh
- Malena Morgan
- Tori Black
- Jenna Haze
- Kortney Kane

- Redheads:
- Piper Fawn (Ariel)
- Faye Reagan
- Snugglepunk
- Amarna Miller

- Blondes:
- Allie James
- Lexi Belle
- Krystal Boyd
- Alix Lynx
- Cameron Canada
- Brea Bennett
- Ash Hollywood
- Bibi Jones/Britney Beth
- Staci Silverstone
- Nicole Aniston

- Dark Hair:
- Sasha Grey
- Aria Alexander
- Bonnie Rotten
- Abella Anderson
- Carolina Abril

- Other-colour hair:
- Mycherrycrush
- Proxy Paige
- Anna Bell

Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

@milorrabo:
Haha, glad you had a lot of fun with that one. I will try to remember to have the girls be a little more specific about those slaps sometime too.

@Roundhound:
Welcome back, even if you just play here and there you’re of course always welcome to join in. And thank you for the set, I see you haven’t lost your touch at all :lol:
An all Lorena set was always going to tease me crazy, but as usual your image choice is just fantastic. I love how through each set she pretty casually flexed a lot of my different rules, keeping me constantly edging and guessing what would come next. That sheer top and boots especially were quite the way to start off.

The final three sets especially, Lorena just looked divine and gorgeous. Not sure if it’s how the sets were shot or just me getting more and more desperate, but it definitely worked.

And to answer pretty much all of her questions – no the AI is nowhere near as interesting or as much fun as a set with her or any of the girls for that matter. But it is a fun way to keep up the teasing when the girls are too busy for sets.

In the end, 94 edges so I get a slight chance to cum if I do use TeaseAI in some off days. She definitely left me really horny though!
@Yourstotease:
You could use a new set!

Awww, so you can't touch right now? I guess you'll just have to smack those balls instead!

And it better get you nice and hard!

Just imagine how it would feel it I told slut here to kick your balls in

And that if she didn't do it hard enough I'd punish her instead.

Perfect motivation, since if she did it right

I'd just have to reward her.

And who knows, if you can hit honestly hard

Maybe there's a little reward for you to come next.

That's right boy, time to get fucked. And don't think we'll be making it easy today!

We're going to work you out. And if you can edge from your fucking good! Just don't you dare cum.

This position isn't even too hard

But you get a 'break' anyway, sit down on that cock!

Don't slow down, there's a lot more workout to come!

Time to really start to stretch you out!

Because it will only get harder from here!

Mmmm take it! And go straight into your next position!

Come on, spread that hole wide!

As wide as you can!

I know…but figure it out and fuck yourself!

Okay, a little more comfy for just a moment.

Because now it's my turn!

Get comfy for a moment, we're about to really take that ass any way we can…

Amazing! Get comfy again for a moment…

And on your back like you should be!

Since all you can do is fuck or slap…

You better do both!

Just a little more! Take it hard! Slap hard!

Good boy. Now put your dick away and keep wishing you could cum!
Helequin - 15/8 –July 26 – July 26
Milorrabo – 3/2 - July 26 – July 26
Binny – 2/0 – July 26 – July 25
Roundhound – 1/0 – July 25 – July 25

Sets to reply to
BBBeanie – 9/9- July 26 – 1 set
msoma – 0/1 – July 23 – 1 set

My Rules

Main Rules

Releases – Any permission for me to ruin or cum must come from a wildcard or direct instruction and I can only cum or ruin with permission (i.e. from this game or others, teases, Tease AI or of course women in my life). I won’t just repeat teases which I know let me cum to get around this.

Models' Projects:

July
20 – full ballbusting session with no edges, then orgasm
26 – 94 edges, denied
Punishment Box:
Times Done - Punishment

Videos

Likes and Toys

Anal:
Ballbusting

Tease AI Orgasm Chances – for when the game slows down and I need some extra teasing.
Anyone who makes a set for me can set the chances until the next set changes them.

Overall Chances – Allow Orgasm 5%, Ruin 0 %
(Program Settings – Allow Orgasm 5%, Ruin 0%)

(Note - Tease AI only checks ruin chance if an orgasm is granted. For example: a 50% chance to ruin and no chance of orgasm would use program settings of - Allow Orgasm: 50%, Ruin: 100%. A 10% chance of either orgasm or ruin would be set as Allow Orgasm: 20%, Ruin: 50%. Don’t worry about this too much, just tell me what overall chances you want and I can calculate the proper settings for it.)

StokkEN
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by StokkEN »

Miss Leah and I have been playing this on and off, and for just one set at a time so I'm just gonna skip the we're back post, that we have made so many times already, let's just get into it with a set for binny :lol:

Start stroking for some tremendous tits
697aaf7c6df983ebaa01c4dc99414d35--lena-bikini.jpg
697aaf7c6df983ebaa01c4dc99414d35--lena-bikini.jpg (17.51 KiB) Viewed 3492 times
9369142_030_9907.jpg
9369142_030_9907.jpg (176.75 KiB) Viewed 3492 times
thumb_1116181.jpg
thumb_1116181.jpg (19.62 KiB) Viewed 3492 times
9.jpg
9.jpg (280.51 KiB) Viewed 3492 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (16.7 KiB) Viewed 3492 times

And keep going for some amazing asses
c7f3f8c08fb1faa2a37f030dcaa648b4.jpg
c7f3f8c08fb1faa2a37f030dcaa648b4.jpg (113.89 KiB) Viewed 3492 times
9.jpg
9.jpg (260.66 KiB) Viewed 3492 times
c944e02260af23d0cd10743a29362e92.jpg
c944e02260af23d0cd10743a29362e92.jpg (138.67 KiB) Viewed 3492 times
oqT2MLa.jpg
oqT2MLa.jpg (62.64 KiB) Viewed 3492 times
06.jpg
06.jpg (420.79 KiB) Viewed 3492 times

Start edging for me boy, get nice and worked up for whats to come
Sasha-Grey-Penthouse-July-2007-Terry-Richardson-1.jpg
Sasha-Grey-Penthouse-July-2007-Terry-Richardson-1.jpg (963.77 KiB) Viewed 3492 times
217413_c2db18c.jpg
217413_c2db18c.jpg (92.93 KiB) Viewed 3492 times
217412_f43e18d.jpg
217412_f43e18d.jpg (76.54 KiB) Viewed 3492 times
857d161aafe2da7480fc1b1decc4755a.jpg
857d161aafe2da7480fc1b1decc4755a.jpg (45.99 KiB) Viewed 3492 times
5ca10fbab9938.jpg
5ca10fbab9938.jpg (30.09 KiB) Viewed 3492 times
234x344.jpg
234x344.jpg (15.95 KiB) Viewed 3492 times

Stop that! And slow waaay down, that's not a way to behave around a lady is it? And spank your balls a bit too.
09.jpg
09.jpg (138.57 KiB) Viewed 3492 times
1462032212_8741.ulporn.com.jpg
1462032212_8741.ulporn.com.jpg (83.97 KiB) Viewed 3492 times
1005.jpg
1005.jpg (294.45 KiB) Viewed 3492 times
OxGKHIE.jpg
OxGKHIE.jpg (737.34 KiB) Viewed 3492 times
Ready to speed up again?
8ydfmdq31botdjsgaqgwb612q48r5crwwmmqd0ed8c2xsfp7n8.jpg
8ydfmdq31botdjsgaqgwb612q48r5crwwmmqd0ed8c2xsfp7n8.jpg (47.71 KiB) Viewed 3492 times

Fuck no! Punch those balls, and get that pathetic dick back in it's cage
240px-Berlin.jpg
240px-Berlin.jpg (23.29 KiB) Viewed 3492 times
0.jpeg
0.jpeg (39.17 KiB) Viewed 3492 times
7.jpeg
7.jpeg (60.31 KiB) Viewed 3492 times
And these are our rules, obviously written by Leah :lol:

specify if you want me to tie him up in some kind of position before we start

everything is for 30 seconds, and can be combined when physically possible, i determine which one trumfs the other

Tasks
- visible asshole: i sit on his face
- visible pussy: i stroke his cock
- blowjob: i suck his cock
- 69: ;-)
- titjob: i give him a titjob
- vaginal penetration: i finger myself while he watches
- vibrator: i vibe my pussy while he watches
- anal/pegging: i fuck him in the ass
- lesbians: i fuck him cowgirl, slooowly for 1 minute
- male on male: he gets to fuck me how he wants, but he is not allowed to edge
- censored porn: he gets blindfolded, and does not get to enjoy anymore images, or my body. The sound of porn might still be effective though ;-)
- femdom: we perform the action depicted in the image/gif

Creative freedom
- We would love for you to add rules, or make some tasks that go beyond our rules. This kinklist can be of guidance ;-) https://i.imgur.com/WssdJAG.png (seen from my perspective). We are also frequently involving other people in our sex life, so you can also choose to make some tasks that include cuckolding, or threesomes/groups, we know a lot of open minded people :lol:

Cumming (for-her)
- if the picture/video includes one of mine or my boyfriends favourite pornstars i bring myself to an orgasm - i can cum several times in a row, so dont hesitate to use this several times ;-)

- Riley Reid
- Lana Rhodes
- Elsa Jean
- Victoria Voxxx
- Abella Danger
- Ashley Adams
- Nicole Aniston
- Abigail Mac
- Chanel Preston
- Lorelei Lee
- Katrina Jade
- Scott Nail
- Jordan Ash
- Manuel Ferrara
Cumming (for-him)
- StokkEN will have his next orgasm on the first day of our summer vacation, the 11th of august. The manner of this orgasm however, is up to the lot of you. You can award him points from 1-10, based on his performance, if you want to have pity on him, or if you just want to be cruel. The higher the points, the more rewarding the orgasm. The points can be given to him at the end of a set.

1 - No cumming before the final day, then 2
2 - Tied spread eagle to bed, ruined inside cage
3 - Tied spread eagle to bed, ruined by handjob
4 - Tied spread eagle to bed, ruined by blowjob
5 - Tied spread eagle to bed, ruined by my pussy
6 - If he can make me cum 10 times with his tongue, full orgasm by handjob, if not, 5
7 - If he can make me cum 5 times with his tongue, full orgasm by handjob, if not, 5
8 - If he can make me cum 3 times with his tongue, full orgasm by handjob, if not, 5
9 - Full orgasm by blowjob
10 - Full orgasm however he pleases

Currently 1/10
msoma
Explorer
Explorer

Post by msoma »

@BBBeanie I was ready to try your new set but I can't see the images. It seems that there's a problem with fuskator. I've the same problem the next set I'm preparing for you, a lot of pictures I linked are not visible for now...