Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Vennyo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by Vennyo »

@Helequin:
Spoiler: show
Thank you for the names

I think anal is one of those things that i like to watch and read but not realy do myself
I have a few things like that, were i don´t think i would do them myself but i still find it hot
It is very much possible that these kind of fantasies appeal more to my dominat side, with me not being on the reciving one.
But i don´t know, maybe there will be a time that appears right to try again :lol:

Thank you for your votes!

And lastly- sorry, forgott all about that! The idea was that if there where no "poisoned" models the others still wanted to see you punish yourself so they offered you an orgasm for that case
So since Miela was there they would be satisfied with the punishment you got for seeing her and the deal was off the table
That offer was just there to kind of guarantee a punishment for you
Hope that made it clearer
Okay, and you are next on the list, so here is a set for you:
Hello Helequin
Nonsummerjack-egyptian-God-Anubis-017.jpg
Nonsummerjack-egyptian-God-Anubis-017.jpg (432.16 KiB) Viewed 3803 times

I am here to warm you up a bit
Nonsummerjack-egyptian-God-Anubis-025.jpg
Nonsummerjack-egyptian-God-Anubis-025.jpg (343.5 KiB) Viewed 3803 times

Actually Miela wanted to start this session
Nonsummerjack-egyptian-God-Anubis-047.jpg
Nonsummerjack-egyptian-God-Anubis-047.jpg (409.75 KiB) Viewed 3803 times

But what she has in mind for today would have been pretty extreme to start with
Nonsummerjack-egyptian-God-Anubis-053.jpg
Nonsummerjack-egyptian-God-Anubis-053.jpg (383.47 KiB) Viewed 3803 times

So she asked me to star as her opening act today
Nonsummerjack-egyptian-God-Anubis-058.jpg
Nonsummerjack-egyptian-God-Anubis-058.jpg (635.13 KiB) Viewed 3803 times

Let´s go inside, i have something prepared for you
Nonsummerjack-egyptian-God-Anubis-059.jpg
Nonsummerjack-egyptian-God-Anubis-059.jpg (577.24 KiB) Viewed 3803 times
Now, i am not as liberal with nudity as some other girls here.
But only stroking is a bit boring, don´t you think?
Nonsummerjack-egyptian-God-Anubis-090.jpg
Nonsummerjack-egyptian-God-Anubis-090.jpg (401.22 KiB) Viewed 3803 times

So i thought, oil counts as liquid, right? Let´s say it does!
Nonsummerjack-egyptian-God-Anubis-094.jpg
Nonsummerjack-egyptian-God-Anubis-094.jpg (427.22 KiB) Viewed 3803 times

I want you to edge for me!
Nonsummerjack-egyptian-God-Anubis-109.jpg
Nonsummerjack-egyptian-God-Anubis-109.jpg (431.41 KiB) Viewed 3803 times

Oh, and this is still warm up compared to what will come after i´m gone
Nonsummerjack-egyptian-God-Anubis-110.jpg
Nonsummerjack-egyptian-God-Anubis-110.jpg (426.49 KiB) Viewed 3803 times

But your dick is not the only one that needs a little intro!
Let´s get 5 hard kicks in as a start!
Nonsummerjack-egyptian-God-Anubis-113.jpg
Nonsummerjack-egyptian-God-Anubis-113.jpg (475.48 KiB) Viewed 3803 times

If i get asked to warm you up, i want to do it right!
5 more kicks! This time as hard as you dare!
Nonsummerjack-egyptian-God-Anubis-115.jpg
Nonsummerjack-egyptian-God-Anubis-115.jpg (491.71 KiB) Viewed 3803 times

Oh, yes! You like that don´t you?
Nonsummerjack-egyptian-God-Anubis-123.jpg
Nonsummerjack-egyptian-God-Anubis-123.jpg (513.09 KiB) Viewed 3803 times

Now i hope you also like my ass! If you do, then you may edge 2 more times to it
Nonsummerjack-egyptian-God-Anubis-129.jpg
Nonsummerjack-egyptian-God-Anubis-129.jpg (370.04 KiB) Viewed 3803 times

Alright, i think we are almost finished here.
But before that i want you to hit your balls again. No number of hits... i just want to see you on the floor!
Nonsummerjack-egyptian-God-Anubis-153.jpg
Nonsummerjack-egyptian-God-Anubis-153.jpg (500.77 KiB) Viewed 3803 times

Wow! I know why the others like to do this to you *laughs*
Oh, and before you go... if you did not do the extra edges for my ass i want you on the floor again!
Nonsummerjack-egyptian-God-Anubis-159.jpg
Nonsummerjack-egyptian-God-Anubis-159.jpg (511.05 KiB) Viewed 3803 times
Hi
I see Summer is finished with you?

You might already see the reason why you needed a warm up

You will have to hold alot of edges for me today!

And you will have to hold each one for a pretty long while thanks to all this nice wood here

Now you may ask yourself: Why that much edging?

If you have time to think much right now *laughs*

Is this training? Some sort of punishment?

It´s preparation

You see, this session was actually not my idea

Someone else wanted to try something, and asked me to work you up a bit

Now, what could someone want that would require you to be this horny and on the edge?

Why don´t you see and find out? *winks*
Good to see you. Are you nice and horny for me?

These are some nice pantys, don´t you think? Oh and they are a bit see through too, so...

Yes, just like that! And don´t forget to hold your edge for this table!

Now, there is a reason why i want you as horny as possible

I want you to make a decision! And i am hoping your dick will make it for you *laughs*

Let me guess, you would like to cum?

Yes, that would feel so good, right? Imaging me kneeling in front of you with my tongue out, just waiting for you hot load!

So here is the deal

I will allow you to cum! You will get what you want so much right now! What you need!

But before that... i will hurt you. Before you get your orgams i will punish your balls... alot!

And i mean it! If you want to cum today you will have to go through alot of pain!
But you can do that, right? Maybe you will even learn to enjoy it?

So make your choice! But be warned! I will not hold back!

I don´t think i could take it!
Hm, i was hoping you would go for it. But i can´t realy blame you!

Here is a small glimpse of what you are missing before you go!
And of course you are denied today. See you again some time
Don´t hold back!
Oh, don´t worry... i won´t!

Now, let´s activate that ballbusting mode! I don´t want you to touch your dick unless i say so!

Good! Much better!

I am very glad you chose to submit to me!

Not knowing what would await you...

What you would have to go trough...

Is it hard already? Can you barley take it?

This is what it means to be controlled! To submit no matter what i do to you!

Does that make you horny? Knowing that you are helpless before me? That only my mercy can save you?

God... it sure makes me pretty wet... you may edge for me again!

Oh man... i hope i did not go over board with this! Kind of got lost in the moment!

But i did say it would be hard! I think you have earned your orgasm now!

But don´t think it will be that easy!
I want you to get your ball crusher! Put your balls in it and start of lightly!
I want you to edge and hold for 20 seconds! After that make it tighter and repeat the edging
Edge and make it tighter until it pushes you over the edge!
I want you to cum from your crusher, but once you start cumming you may stroke out a full orgasm!
Hope you enjoyed it! Until next time
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by Helequin »

@Vennyo:
Ah perfect, that makes sense on the punishment rule. It is what I thought you meant, but I wasn’t completely sure.

And thank you very much for the set!
The start was certainly different and pretty relaxing for the sets thrown my way :lol:. Certainly an interesting image set as well, loved the aesthetic of it and her gorgeous skin tone. That fantasy sort of look, or even just very loosely classical antiquity-ish sexy look will always get me. As she ramped up, the jump to hard busting and then the floor took me by surprise, which made it all the more effective at being both painful and a turn on!

I was guessing one of two things would happen with Miela, being edged out of my mind in one section wasn’t one of them haha. All of those edges being 30s or 50s ride really made it hard to hold back for her, especially as she explained what would be happening. Having thought about why I’d need to be so horny, I was left trying to work out what was coming. I definitely thought Gina might show up, or either someone to bust me or a long shot that the next section would just try to drain me dry.

Second guess was right lol. Damn Mila was hot in this one, and of course I told her not to hold back. Not so much because I really wanted to cum (I did), but because I wanted to do it for her and for my own curiosity too.

Ouch it hurt, like I knew it would. I really wasn’t expecting stars and stripes to show and while the busting rules didn’t last a long time, they really made sure my balls were aching and red. Hard as I dare was actually hard to achieve with just slaps and they are definitely less painful than the punches or kicks, although I still like the variety of changing up technique. I really thought she was building up to put me on the floor, and I would have gone further but I was quite happy to edge again too.

And it really didn’t take me too long to cum, after the third 20 second edge as I tightened down the crusher I just had to give a small clench and my body fired off into an orgasm. I came a huge amount and it felt great, then the pain from the crush started to settle in after as I got myself out of it quickly. Left me with quite a sensation.
At this point, you’re the only other person still waiting so…here we go. Trying something a little different as I usually do, so hopefully you enjoy it:

Hey there Vennyo

Should we give you a nice relaxing start today?

But wait…

What if this isn't just the start, but the whole game today?

What do I mean?

Well wouldn't that be the ultimate way to tease you silly? Not a single bit of nudity

And not one single hit to your oh so bustable balls.

But maybe I'm just fooling around…

Because only making your stroke would get dull pretty quickly!

But that doesn't mean you get to bust yourself. So edge instead!

Mmm that's the way.

I think you're ready to move on.

So do you really think we won't bust you at all?

Maybe we won't! Would you even enjoy it?

Edging over and over until you were allowed to cum I mean. Not even a touch on those balls.

Or do you need your busting to feel good, like the busting slut we both know you are?

No, no, that's not clear enough of a look to count. Keep edging.

That probably is enough to count, but the fuck if I care. The strap is still over my breast so edge, no hits!

If I let go right now my breasts will definitely spill out of this top.

Isn't perspective a bitch? Come on, beg for your busting.

Make me believe you absolutely need it. In fact, keep edging once every thirty seconds while you give the best, most despeate little slut's speech on why you really need us to bust you today!

Make them hard enough to leave you on the floor bitch!

Miela was right, that can be a lot of fun even if I'm not mad at you! Give yourself a moment of more normal busts to recover

And to make that cock really throb.

You did just spend how long begging for exactly this right?

So keep busting away, worhsipping this body of mine the way I know you love best!

I have to be honest, I prefer that over treating you like a slut just because you like it!

I mean, watching a guy hurt himself because I turn him on so much is fucking hot!

Even if it is amusing too *laughs*

That said…there is something just smolderingly arousing about how your cock throbs and twitches whenever I say..

Rapid fire smash those balls until you drop to the sand you slut!

A little sore down there? That looked really painful, but come on get up for me Vennyo.

There's more to go, and you might just get some edges out of it!

Those balls must hurt! Why don't you edge to make them feel better?

In fact, I won't make you hit them at all.

I'll make them hurt worse than a hit possibly can. I saw your cock twitch at the thought!

And just how we will do that? Well to get ready you better have something flat and hard to lay your balls out on. Tie them if it helps keep them sitting there and vulnerable. You might want an object with some weight to it too, something you can hold onto easily. Of course, the more hits you should have given me the longer you should do what I'm about to make you, and the harder the hits should have been the more painful you need to make it!

No, there won't be any dropping. Instead I want you to crush your balls. But not just crush, that's too easy. As you press down I want you to grind and rock and move that weight around, just like I would do as the ball of my foot pressed your balls flat.

That's it, never stop moving it so you can't get used to the feeling! Just grind and crush those balls for my amazing tits.

Don't stop. Do you think I'd let up so soon?

Not a chance! I'm not even naked.

Something quickly fixed!

Come on press down as hard as you dare as you keep mashing and grinding those nuts.

Prove to me that you want and need your balls busted!

Imagine for a moment that it was my knee on your balls. Think about the explosion of pain the moment all my weight managed to find and press on just one poor little testicle.

You'd love it. Endure just a little more slut.

Because doing this to you is honestly addictive! Last for this final pose and you can stop.

Ouch, fuck Vennyo that looked sadistic and painful. But as much as your balls look like they were in agony

Your cock is still so aroused!

It's fucking sexy.

And I know you've taken enough for today. For once I'm not here to bust you, I'm here to help you relax and feel good.

So why don't you come close, get comfy and just lounge here with me until all the ache is gone? You really are going through a lot to get closer to this next orgasm too, so you can add vote for a full orgasm when you get there.

Models you might not know the names of in this set:
Hayden Ryan, Viola Bailey

Active Players in last Week
Name – Sets Created/Received this Month - Last post – Waiting Since
Helequin - 9/5 –July 12 – July 12

msoma – 1/1 – July 8 – 1 set to do
Binny – 1/0 – July 8 – 1 set to do, router problems suck

Sets to reply to
Vennyo – 2/2 – July 12– 1 set
nuereinerdiesersteine – 6/3 – July 11 – 1 set
Miss_Leah & StokkEN – 1/1 – July 10 – 1 set
BBBeanie – 5/5- July 11 – 1 set
Bloody223 – 0/1 – July 9 – 1 set
Zerg – 3/3 – July 7 – 1 set
carpe_diem6969 – 0/1 – July 8 – 1 set
Geekymathstudent – 1/2 – July 6 – 1 set

Inactive in the last week
Stundenzettel – 1/1 – July 3 – 1 set
Mr.styr – 1/2 – July 3 – 2 sets

My Rules
One of my favourite models is still a designated punishment girl courtesy of Karlie Montana and Zerg. The next time I see her I must randomize a punishment from the box. Miela was the first, and the punishment for her is complete.
My rules look huge, but I hope are easy to work with. At the most basic, clothing means stroke, nudity makes me edge and everything else adds extras. I’ve coloured rules green for stroking/technique, blue for edging, red for ballbusting and purple for special rules.

All rules are per model (female or trans) in the image and stack. I will try to do them as simultaneously as possible unless the rule says otherwise.

I enjoy edging and any sort of creativity adding to the basics of stroke, edge, slap, ruin and/or cum. So go ahead and use pictures, videos, the toys I have listed and anything else you can think up! Don’t be afraid to completely overturn my rules and do something different if you have an idea.

Main Rules
Clothed or covered – 1 minute stroking
Sheer, Mesh or Other See through Clothing – 3 hits to the balls and then one edge as quickly as I can. Stockings don’t count here unless the model says otherwise.
Each bare nipple, ass, pussy (or trans cock) – 1 edge
Full nude except heels, boots or sexy sandals – Squeeze/crush balls slow but hard after each edge. If she is wearing stockings I find sexy it still counts.
Full nude – Do any edging and riding with full strokes up and down.
Cumshot – Counts as a liquid! (+1 edge per)

For all ball hits - the model can tell me how hard to hit or what technique to use. If she doesn’t say, I will hit harder the hotter the image is to me. How she hits me (use highest rule that fits image):
Holding any object which could be used to bust – hit with the closest thing I have to what she’s holding
Legs and feet visible in boots or platforms – stomps on my balls (dropped weight)
Legs and feet visible - kicks
Either hand closed/balled up – punches
Otherwise - slaps
Releases – Any permission for me to ruin or cum must come from a wildcard or direct instruction.

Wildcard/Direct Instructions – Get as creative as you like! You can add or change as many rules as you want with wildcard rules, or just have the models give instructions through the set which I will follow. Some past wildcards/ideas not currently in my rules:
Rapid Edging – edge as many times as I can in 30s, timer starts with first edge.
Malena’s ruin Hele rule – must stroke with full strokes and at least 60 bpm, even when edge riding.
1000RCC – I am done the challenge, but a model could send me back for any denial, ruin or full orgasm.

Feature Categories (changes often)

Kyla Cole – Any time I see an image of her (unless I am getting it for someone else’s set) I’m denied for the rest of the day. Only Kyla herself can order me to cum or ruin once I see her. (Until Aug 9)

Favourite and Featured Models (list in spoiler) – Hold all edges for 10 seconds longer for these women. Since I find them all very hot, they will get harder ballbusting too. Some also have 'projects' they want to train me for!

Featured: Anissa Kate, Belle Claire, Gigi Allens, Gina Valentina, Taylor Sands, Valentina Nappi

Help Me Cum Permanent Features: Malena Morgan, Mila Azul, Niemira

Favourites: Alexa Tomas, Carlotta Champagne, Chanel Santini, Gloria Sol, Ivette Blanche (Linda L), Orsi Kocsis (Klaudia), Sunny Leone, Tori Black

Top Favourites: Kyla Cole, Lorena Garcia, Miela (Marry Queen), Caprice (Little Caprice), Ariel (Piper Fawn)

Models' Projects:
This little list is just for fun and you don't need to follow it. Based on what happens in the sets I get, if a favourite/feature model feels like she has something specific she wants to do with me, I will add it here.

Gina Valentina - seems set on trying to make me cum with only anal stimulation.
Chanel Santini - likes Gina's idea above.

Gloria Sol - curious about why I seem to ruin more easily to her than anyone else

Mila Azul – Can she encourage me to like busting as much as Beanie? Likely not, but probably more than I do now. Of course, pretty much any of my favourites will join in on this to some degree…

Kyla Cole and Lorena Garcia - these two are just my absolute favourites and can take charge of me in ways other models can't quite match the feeling of, even though Miela, Caprice and Ariel are all very, very close.
Edge Log – To keep me horny and wanting to be edge over and over, I will keep track of how many edges I go through between each and every ruin and orgasm. Any time I ruin without permission I must eat it and the author of that set may choose a punishment for me from the box.
July
9 - 316 edges before a full orgasm.
11 – 154 edges and denied by lost World Cup wager
12 – 71 edges, ball crushing orgasm

Punishment Box:
Times Done - Punishment
0 – Any other punishment task someone thinks up.

0 - I have to play the Edgemaster Gauntlet game (thread in this section is closed but I will still use the rules) until I find a 10/10 image. I must ruin to that image, lick it all up and then add a punishment rule related to the picture I ruined to in my rules for 2 sets.

1 - Do a dedicated punishment set someone makes for me.

1 – Watch videos of the model I ruined to and stroke non-stop until I cum at least 5 times. Every orgasm must be on my face or eaten up. I can slow down, but must stroke fast at each orgasm for full POT.

1 – Find a 20 minute or longer video with the model I ruined to (anything with a beat or hardcore scene). Fuck my ass to that rhythm without touching my cock.

1 – Watch a video at least 10 minutes long of the model I ruined to, crushing my balls the whole time.

2 – Watch 1 round of a CH video. Ballbust to the beat instead of stroke.
Fun Details with Materials
These activate whenever the model touches the material with any part of her body (even through her clothing, so what she’s standing/sitting on etc. all counts) and different objects will add up, even if the same material. Her clothes and anything else she is wearing do not normally count.

If in doubt, an object counts for what it looks like at a quick glance (e.g. wood veneer is wood). You can always specify if something isn’t 100% clear.

Glass and other clear objects – Palm my tip instead of stroking
Carpet, Rug or Fur – Stroke my tip only
Metal – Use pulsing squeezes around my cock, no up and down strokes. I can stroke to get close to the edge, but must do any edges with the squeezes.

Liquids - +1 edge per source of liquid (e.g. 2 cumshots under a shower is +3 edges)
Wood – Add 20s riding to all edges
Plastic and Silicone – Ride all edges 10s longer and do them with slow, sensual strokes

Sand – Hold my balls so every downward stroke punches them
Tile and Ceramic – 5 ball hits
Leather – 20 light but rapid ball hits
Stone/Rock - Crush my balls while I do all other tasks, for at least 20s

Ballbusting Mode - an optional extra
An optional rule set any model can turn on or off by telling me to. For all sets these rules start off, so they only matter if a model decides to use them. If she turns them on, they can either replace the equivalent Main Rules or get added on top of them at the model's choice (please say which!).

Feel free to have the model describe how hard and with what technique to bust myself if you want her to have more control over it than just using my rules.

Clothed or covered – 30 seconds of light, rapid ball hits
Sheer, Mesh or Other See through Clothing – 3 hard hits to the balls and then one edge as quickly as I can.
Each bare nipple, ass, pussy (or trans cock) – 3 ball hits
Full nude except heels, boots or sexy sandals – On the last hit of each rule, press down to crush and grind my balls hard into a hard surface.
Full nude – 3 hard as I dare hits.
Cumshot on a Favourite/Featured Model – Floor myself once per cumshot.
Cumshot on any other model – 3 hard as I dare hits per cumshot
Videos
If there are no specific instructions, videos follow the above rules for what is on screen with a few changes. 1 Edge per minute for half nude and 2 per minute for fully nude models (much easier to track than what part I can see of them). Edge riding is once per minute until there is a minimum 10 second break between edges. Ballbusting goes up in intensity as the action on screen does. Materials apply as best I can.

Assigned tasks – You can also assign a set of tasks/rules you make up for any video instead of using my base rules.

Music, CH or BPM – instead of my base rules you can require I stroke to the beat (or a set BPM stroke speed) for the entire length of a video. Modifiers still apply. If using a CH or other video with instructions make sure to specify if I should follow or ignore them (or part of them). You can also choose if I should stop at the edge to avoid cumming or keep stroking at the ordered rhythm regardless until the video ends.
Likes and Toys
Likes/dislikes are in my profile. My rules should be able to make for some interesting combinations of tasks, even when I am allowed to cum so go ahead and use this! I'm always interested in creative ways to screw with orgasms once they're granted :lol:. A few more specifics on two things below:

Anal:
Anal can be fun, but it will take me a bit of time to prepare, so it doesn't work well as a surprise. I’m also going to leave any anal entirely up to custom instructions, because it’s a type of play I feel needs more care and description than stroking. No ass to mouth please.
Ballbusting
I can find ballbusting really, really hot so long as it's worked in with some other sort of sexy play. For me it's about domination, devotion and how it can amplify and change all the other sexual sensations. Pure or too much pain is a turn off for me. But mixed in with all the other sexiness, it can be a huge turn on. Probably not something I would want constantly all the time, but it's in my regular rules for a reason.

Creativity with technique can also add a lot of fun, and keep interest high and the exact sensations changing compared to just piling on more basic hits.
Toys - vibrator with one speed, dildo with suction cup, lots of rope/string/rubber bands, some clothes pegs, most household items. More specialty items include:

Fleshlight: Tori Black Torrid. Also have a generic ass cheeks speedbump sleeve. This takes a few minutes to prepare and clean up, but it always available.

Humbler, which also has a ball crushing attachment (the sort that is tightened with a pair of knobs).

Ball crusher - can be used by stacking weight on it or with screw down knobs. It is really, really difficult to hold the edge without going over if this thing is on tight, as just the stimulation from the constant pressure is likely to tip me over once I'm that close. Even edges without riding are much more challenging.

Cock cage which prevents me from getting much of an erection, but leaves some room for stimulation so I can feasibly edge and cum while restrained in it. It is not secure nor meant to be worn for long periods.
Last Ruin: June 3, without permission
Last Full Orgasm: July 12 with ball crushing
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
Zerg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Zerg »

@Halequin
Congratulations! it sounds like you had a great time even with the added difficulty . i was curious to see if you could actually make it, so reading your reply was realy fun :-D . i did not want to be too mean the set, since having so many additional edges is punishment enough

1000th reply finale spoiler
and the best thing is i can do this for a whole month now :lol:

@Miss_Leah
thanks for the set! this was realy well made, i loved it. :love: .

Riley is absolutely amazing, and her teasing and wilcard were driving me insane

then the Bailey part was the most frustrating thing ever, i just wanted to stroke properly and edge, but instead all i got was a few hits to my balls :lol:

when i finally got to see Riley naked it did not take much to get to the edge.

the choice was tough, all the teasing got me realy horny and i wanted to cum so badly. i had a feeling you would put me in denial if i continued but i did it anyways :lol: . my intuition was right, but at least i got to ruin

my rules
Stroking :
Multiple girls dont stack
I must do atleast 3 strokes per second, if i edge while stroking i have to hold it for the remaining duration
  • 10 seconds : Dark, brunette or redhead
  • 20 seconds : Blonde
  • 30 seconds : Featured model
Edging :
Each adds +1 edge once (=> 3 edges max)
  • Ass, Nipple, Pussy
Features models :
You may feature one Wildcard girl for the set
  • Karlie Montana, Natalie Lust /// pussy : +1 edge
  • Little Caprice, Bailey Jay /// pussy or dick : hit my balls
Special rules :
  • Girl peeing or squirting : 12 hours denial (can stack)
  • Girl on girl : 4 strokes per second
  • Panties pulled aside or one tit out : squeeze my balls while edging
  • Cumshot or CEI Caption (0/10) : Lick up precum, after 10 pics the next time i cum i must eat it
Release :
At the end you can deny me or make me ruin my next orgasm
If you dont use the special rules the default denial time is 12 hours
if i ever cum without permission i must eat it

Wildcard and Preferences :
You can change my rules or add new ones and be as creative as you want, or just post some pictures you find hot and make me edge a bunch, either way is cool. You may also include some of my kinks from my kinklist, I like everything with a yellow green or blue dot next to it. https://i.imgur.com/xFAOSXt.png
You can make sets for me in german
BBBeanie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by BBBeanie »

@nuereinerdiesersteine feedback for your set
That was a good set, had a lot of variety in the different hits. Plus your the first one to incorporate captions in the set finally glad to see those. I did have a question with the edging portion, was I supposed to for go my busting rules and just edge and stroke or was the teasing on top of the busting. When I did it I just did the edging and strokes let me know if I was wrong and I’ll redo it properly. Also some of the pics were kinda small so I had a hard time seeing some of the pics to get the exact amount of hits I was supposed to do sorry about that. But all in all I had a fun time with you set great job
@Helequin
I’m glad you liked the set, sorry I didn’t realize you were on denial from your bet I just read that Kyla was the only one able to give permission otherwise that ending would have been very different :-D . The holding the edge wildcard was a brain fart on my end I forgot she was also a featured model :lol: . And for Mila’s part I’ll be honest there was a lot more busting than I realized. I didn’t even think of the mug could be used, the first part of hers was kinda supposed to be a teasing warmup before the busting began to really get you in the mood as I know you don’t like straight up busting only. You’ve got good eyes to notice all the things there touching I miss a lot of that but I guess that only adds to the fun. Your rules really are the tools catering to my kind of sets I make there flexible enough to change the tone of the set quickly. In the end I’m glad you enjoyed it, looks like your really enjoyed your busting too :-P.

I started to use the sites you told me about too like fuskator and pichunter they’ve provided a good amount of pics in a shoot so I was able to make Milas and Kyla’s part a lot longer than I usually due. I’ve been mainly using pornpics but their galleries are at most like 16 pics not nearly long enough to get a good scene going. And imagefap whenever I use it doesn’t work when posting images here they either take too long to load or never load when I do it.
Also I’m intrigued by the ball crusher you said you improvised. I’ve tried making one in the past with an old hard cover book cover and some string bit it quickly fell apart and needed weights to actually crush. Is the one your referring to similar? I was thinking about buying some toys but I live with some nosey roommates so ordering them can be an issue and I don’t know if any adult stores in my area that sells those quite a conundrum.
Anyway I don’t have an idea in mind to make a proper set right now maybe something will come to me later tonight

My rules
These Rules are focused on BallBusting but the set creator may add stroking and edging as they see fit
I put a strong emphasis for set creator creativity, if you have an idea you would like me to preform don’t hesitate to put it in I’ll try to accommodate your instructions as much as I can.

Set up: If you want to tell me how to prep for a set, i.e. position, tied balls, new implements to hit my balls with then feel free to add. If I cannot accommodate your additions I’ll add a hard hit per woman per rule I can’t accommodate so don’t go too crazy.
I don’t have much in terms of toys I can use: shoelace, metal flashlight(baton), and basic household items.

Special: Francesca Le wants me to beg for an ass fucking from you guys. So please make up some wildcards that involve anal. Keep in mind I only have household materials to do this sorry. Maybe I should invest in some more toys in the future. But as of now please fuck my ass :-D

Hit count(stack groups fine)
Boobs: 6 hits( plus 4 if pierced)
Pussy: 4 hits
Lingerie: 10 hits
Heels/boots: 5 hits
Normal underwear/swimwear: 5 hits
Strap on(female): 5 hits(if nude except strap on 12 hard hits)
Hentai(any gender):adds 1 hard hit per person
Ballbusting caption: 10 hits(Bonus if you make one intensity changes to hard)
Cock and Balls: 5 hits
Bondage(any gender): changes intensity to hard(Does not count as Nude if nothing but rope)
Full nude(Female only):10 hard hits
Nude except for heels/stockings(Female only): 15 Hard Hits

Squeezing
If fully clothed I will squeeze my balls depending on hair color

Blonde: squeeze individually for 10 sec
Brunette:squeeze together for 10 sec
Redhead: individual with pulses(normal, hard, normal, hard etc) 20 sec
Black: together with pulses
Unnatural Color: Individual as hard as I can for 15 sec

Favorite System
My one and only Favorite Mila Azul will be joined by set creators Choice in a new favorite. Meaning you get to choose who gets special rules. This additional favorite will be valid by default the next two sets, this time may be lengthened by set creator but may not be indefinite. You may also specify the rule that tags along with her(I prefer ballbusting but will allow edging). If not specified she will share the same rule of Mila which doubles the amount of hits no matter the intensity. For example if you wanted to add Sasha Grey to my list but don’t specify any thing else she acts as another Mila but only lasts the next two sets. I imagine this could stack pretty fast so I will stop adding new favorites temporarily if they get too high.

I realize these changes could make my set brutal fast but don’t worry about it, I will moderate myself if I feel as though it will hurt beyond my limits I will stop or lower intensity. Also feel free to warn me if you think the set will be too brutal it’ll change my temperament and I’ll be less likely to go super intense in the beginning.

New favorites (rule ,sets remaining)
Mila Azul:Double everything(if nude plus heels floor hit):indefinite
Emily Bloom: Double Everything ; 2 sets
Francesca Le: Ball crushing with conversion of 1 hit to 1 second of crushing( will apply to all people in picture); 1 set
Foxy Di: In addition to busts add strokes with conversion of 1 hit to 10 strokes( only applies to her only in pic); 2 sets
Whitney Westgate:edge once then look at her pose and imagine how she would bust me and do my hits imitating that method as best as I can; 2 sets
Playing Please Help Me Cum
Have Fun Pleasing Kyla and Her Guests at Kyla's Party
Enjoy an Erotic Adventure at the LustB&B
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

@Zerg:
Thank you! I’m still surprised I lasted myself. But it was definitely fun! This might be a long month though…(I won’t cheat by not loading images or only checking the thread at 11 pm either lol).

@BBBeanie:
Haha it worked out with Mila quite well actually. I could tell the tone was more teasing so I wasn’t hitting all that hard at the start, until she really wanted to get started. Some straight busting can work for me, but it just needs a sexy context and usually some other things before and/or after it.

I’ve been using the touching things rules for a while, so I’m used to looking for the little details. When I first tried rules like this, I definitely had to look carefully and eventually needed to refine some of the rules to make it work.

Imagefap is great for much longer shoots, but it can be a little picky. Like Scrolller, I find changing the https image links to http seems to help a lot with image loading. I would love to find another source for longer sets, but have yet to find anything.

Is the spoiler in your reply supposed to be empty?

For the crusher, yes what I improvised would be pretty similar to using a book cover with string for a hinge. I started with something similar, just using cardboard instead of book covers. To stop the whole thing from just breaking with the pressure, I fixed some bits of coat hanger wire to the back of each cardboard plate to keep them rigid. That needed weight as well, although putting two bolts through the bottom with some wing nuts and washers was an easy change to add screw down tightening. I will say that was really just to test the idea out with things I had around the flat, and after a few of Vennyo’s sets, I decided to make something better.

Of course, even a store bought crusher is a pretty simple thing and if you were to make one the biggest difficulty is cutting holes in the top and bottom plate of the right size. If you have access to tools, you could probably replicate any commercial design.

If you have basically no tools at all, it’s definitely trickier. You’re pretty much stuck using cardboard or something you can cut with a knife/scissors, using something to make a frame on the back to keep it stiff and string for the hinge. A pair of bolts could still work to tighten it down. You might also be able to make something using clamps from a hardware store.

Other than that, if you were to order one from a website you might be able to request pick-up at a post office rather than door delivery to deal with your roommates.

No set just now, too many things to be responsible about and get done.

BBBeanie – 5/5- July 12 – July 12
Zerg – 3/3 – July 12 – July 12
Helequin - 9/5 –July 12 – July 12

Sets to reply to

My Rules
One of my favourite models is still a designated punishment girl courtesy of Karlie Montana and Zerg. The next time I see her I must randomize a punishment from the box. Miela was the first, and the punishment for her is complete.
My rules look huge, but I hope are easy to work with. At the most basic, clothing means stroke, nudity makes me edge and everything else adds extras. I’ve coloured rules green for stroking/technique, blue for edging, red for ballbusting and purple for special rules.

All rules are per model (female or trans) in the image and stack. I will try to do them as simultaneously as possible unless the rule says otherwise.

I enjoy edging and any sort of creativity adding to the basics of stroke, edge, slap, ruin and/or cum. So go ahead and use pictures, videos, the toys I have listed and anything else you can think up! Don’t be afraid to completely overturn my rules and do something different if you have an idea.

Main Rules
Sheer, Mesh or Other See through Clothing – 3 hits to the balls and then one edge as quickly as I can. Stockings don’t count here unless the model says otherwise.
Full nude except heels, boots or sexy sandals – Squeeze/crush balls slow but hard after each edge. If she is wearing stockings I find sexy it still counts.

For all ball hits - the model can tell me how hard to hit or what technique to use. If she doesn’t say, I will hit harder the hotter the image is to me. How she hits me (use highest rule that fits image):
Holding any object which could be used to bust – hit with the closest thing I have to what she’s holding
Legs and feet visible in boots or platforms – stomps on my balls (dropped weight)
Otherwise - slaps
Releases – Any permission for me to ruin or cum must come from a wildcard or direct instruction.

Wildcard/Direct Instructions – Get as creative as you like! You can add or change as many rules as you want with wildcard rules, or just have the models give instructions through the set which I will follow. Some past wildcards/ideas not currently in my rules:
Rapid Edging – edge as many times as I can in 30s, timer starts with first edge.
Malena’s ruin Hele rule – must stroke with full strokes and at least 60 bpm, even when edge riding.
1000RCC – I am done the challenge, but a model could send me back for any denial, ruin or full orgasm.

Kyla Cole – Any time I see an image of her (unless I am getting it for someone else’s set) I’m denied for the rest of the day. Only Kyla herself can order me to cum or ruin once I see her. (Until Aug 9)

Favourite and Featured Models (list in spoiler) – Hold all edges for 10 seconds longer for these women. Since I find them all very hot, they will get harder ballbusting too. Some also have 'projects' they want to train me for!

Featured: Anissa Kate, Belle Claire, Gigi Allens, Gina Valentina, Taylor Sands, Valentina Nappi

Favourites: Alexa Tomas, Carlotta Champagne, Chanel Santini, Gloria Sol, Ivette Blanche (Linda L), Orsi Kocsis (Klaudia), Sunny Leone, Tori Black

Top Favourites: Kyla Cole, Lorena Garcia, Miela (Marry Queen), Caprice (Little Caprice), Ariel (Piper Fawn)

Models' Projects:
This little list is just for fun and you don't need to follow it. Based on what happens in the sets I get, if a favourite/feature model feels like she has something specific she wants to do with me, I will add it here.

Gloria Sol - curious about why I seem to ruin more easily to her than anyone else

Mila Azul – Can she encourage me to like busting as much as Beanie? Likely not, but probably more than I do now. Of course, pretty much any of my favourites will join in on this to some degree…

Kyla Cole and Lorena Garcia - these two are just my absolute favourites and can take charge of me in ways other models can't quite match the feeling of, even though Miela, Caprice and Ariel are all very, very close.
Edge Log – To keep me horny and wanting to be edge over and over, I will keep track of how many edges I go through between each and every ruin and orgasm. Any time I ruin without permission I must eat it and the author of that set may choose a punishment for me from the box.
July

Punishment Box:
Times Done - Punishment

0 - I have to play the Edgemaster Gauntlet game (thread in this section is closed but I will still use the rules) until I find a 10/10 image. I must ruin to that image, lick it all up and then add a punishment rule related to the picture I ruined to in my rules for 2 sets.

1 – Watch videos of the model I ruined to and stroke non-stop until I cum at least 5 times. Every orgasm must be on my face or eaten up. I can slow down, but must stroke fast at each orgasm for full POT.

1 – Find a 20 minute or longer video with the model I ruined to (anything with a beat or hardcore scene). Fuck my ass to that rhythm without touching my cock.

1 – Watch a video at least 10 minutes long of the model I ruined to, crushing my balls the whole time.

These activate whenever the model touches the material with any part of her body (even through her clothing, so what she’s standing/sitting on etc. all counts) and different objects will add up, even if the same material. Her clothes and anything else she is wearing do not normally count.

If in doubt, an object counts for what it looks like at a quick glance (e.g. wood veneer is wood). You can always specify if something isn’t 100% clear.

Metal – Use pulsing squeezes around my cock, no up and down strokes. I can stroke to get close to the edge, but must do any edges with the squeezes.

Liquids - +1 edge per source of liquid (e.g. 2 cumshots under a shower is +3 edges)
Plastic and Silicone – Ride all edges 10s longer and do them with slow, sensual strokes

An optional rule set any model can turn on or off by telling me to. For all sets these rules start off, so they only matter if a model decides to use them. If she turns them on, they can either replace the equivalent Main Rules or get added on top of them at the model's choice (please say which!).

Feel free to have the model describe how hard and with what technique to bust myself if you want her to have more control over it than just using my rules.

Sheer, Mesh or Other See through Clothing – 3 hard hits to the balls and then one edge as quickly as I can.
Full nude except heels, boots or sexy sandals – On the last hit of each rule, press down to crush and grind my balls hard into a hard surface.
Videos
If there are no specific instructions, videos follow the above rules for what is on screen with a few changes. 1 Edge per minute for half nude and 2 per minute for fully nude models (much easier to track than what part I can see of them). Edge riding is once per minute until there is a minimum 10 second break between edges. Ballbusting goes up in intensity as the action on screen does. Materials apply as best I can.

Assigned tasks – You can also assign a set of tasks/rules you make up for any video instead of using my base rules.

Music, CH or BPM – instead of my base rules you can require I stroke to the beat (or a set BPM stroke speed) for the entire length of a video. Modifiers still apply. If using a CH or other video with instructions make sure to specify if I should follow or ignore them (or part of them). You can also choose if I should stop at the edge to avoid cumming or keep stroking at the ordered rhythm regardless until the video ends.
Likes and Toys
Likes/dislikes are in my profile. My rules should be able to make for some interesting combinations of tasks, even when I am allowed to cum so go ahead and use this! I'm always interested in creative ways to screw with orgasms once they're granted :lol:. A few more specifics on two things below:

Anal:
Anal can be fun, but it will take me a bit of time to prepare, so it doesn't work well as a surprise. I’m also going to leave any anal entirely up to custom instructions, because it’s a type of play I feel needs more care and description than stroking. No ass to mouth please.
Ballbusting
I can find ballbusting really, really hot so long as it's worked in with some other sort of sexy play. For me it's about domination, devotion and how it can amplify and change all the other sexual sensations. Pure or too much pain is a turn off for me. But mixed in with all the other sexiness, it can be a huge turn on. Probably not something I would want constantly all the time, but it's in my regular rules for a reason.

Creativity with technique can also add a lot of fun, and keep interest high and the exact sensations changing compared to just piling on more basic hits.
Toys - vibrator with one speed, dildo with suction cup, lots of rope/string/rubber bands, some clothes pegs, most household items. More specialty items include:

Fleshlight: Tori Black Torrid. Also have a generic ass cheeks speedbump sleeve. This takes a few minutes to prepare and clean up, but it always available.

Humbler, which also has a ball crushing attachment (the sort that is tightened with a pair of knobs).

Ball crusher - can be used by stacking weight on it or with screw down knobs. It is really, really difficult to hold the edge without going over if this thing is on tight, as just the stimulation from the constant pressure is likely to tip me over once I'm that close. Even edges without riding are much more challenging.

Cock cage which prevents me from getting much of an erection, but leaves some room for stimulation so I can feasibly edge and cum while restrained in it. It is not secure nor meant to be worn for long periods.
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try

BBBeanie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BBBeanie »

Lets make a set for @Zerg I got a bit carried away with the length have fun
Welcome ready for a teasing
Lets start with some warmup strokes
You are in for a little treat today
I've Prepared a little group to help tease that cock of yours...
Its going to be so much fun...
For us :lol:
But dont worry youll enjoy it...
Most of it anyway
I may have left you a few...
Surprises
But those come a bit later for now just stroke your cock for my beautiful body...
And you may get to see something more
I hope your not too excited yet this is just a warm up
I havent even given you any edges yet
I will have to remedy that soon
I just want to enjoy that adorable look on your face...
while you stroke that dick of yours
So close...
Almost...
One edge
Now off to your next awaiting Mistress
Good You are finally done with Milas Warm up
Lets liven things up shall we?
Don't plan on any breaks either i want to see your cock leak
So for now Edge...
While I tell you a secret on whats to come
You See I'm sure you know what Mila likes to do to boys like you...
I'm mean look at any other boys rules on here that includes her, they all do one thing...
Ballbusting!
But she couldn't do it herself with your rules without a wildcard
But she had something else in mind for that so...
She invited a friend of ours
Whom i'm sure your "acquainted" with
But i wont spoil the entire surprise
Youll just have to edge and see for yourself
Oh But I'm not done having fun with you yet
Your balls are just starting to look like their full
Besides i need you to get nice and flustered...
So teased that anything will push you over the edge
even the slightest touch should get you close
Because thats the perfect time
To focus you on something else...
Good Luck!!
Nice to see you again Zerg
You Ready!!
Bust Em for me(Wildcard You must hit your balls at least once for every pic of Caprice in addition to your normal rules for her)
An interesting women Mila is
She Always asks me to bust boys balls for her
But she didn't need to convince me why she wanted to see yours in pain
I Came the moment she asked
I mean i did train you after all
So its only fair that i get to benifit from that training
Plus after what Karlie did to your cock you could use a break
Besides Ive got a fun game to play
I'm going to show you my pussy once...
And when i do i want you to hit your balls as hard as you can
So you better hit them hard
You should be in the fetal position from it
So get ready...
Its going to feel amazing Trust me
Because if you do this The next Mistress will make it worth your while
I hope you've prepared ill count you down
Fall to the floor
Oh that was so hot
Go on your Final Mistress is waiting
Ooooh Those balls look sore Here let me make them feel better
I bet you really want to cum
It would only be fair after that ball beating
But First lets work you up there
Yes Edge nice and slow for me really feel those strokes for me
I wish i could be there next to you now
I would be slowly edging you...
With the most gentle strokes...
caressing those poor swollen balls
Then after a while i would give you the pleasure of a kiss right on the head
before i begin to slowly lick your shaft up and down
You would be so close to cumming
but i know my way around cock, i could keep you there in sweet agony of hours
But you would enjoy that wouldnt you
Then after hours of endless teasing i would give you a choice
Either
Choice A
Blissful Orgasm
or Choice B
Agonizing Ruined Orgasm
My Rules
These Rules are focused on BallBusting but the set creator may add stroking and edging as they see fit
I put a strong emphasis for set creator creativity, if you have an idea you would like me to preform don’t hesitate to put it in I’ll try to accommodate your instructions as much as I can.

Set up: If you want to tell me how to prep for a set, i.e. position, tied balls, new implements to hit my balls with then feel free to add. If I cannot accommodate your additions I’ll add a hard hit per woman per rule I can’t accommodate so don’t go too crazy.
I don’t have much in terms of toys I can use: shoelace, metal flashlight(baton), and basic household items.

Special: Francesca Le wants me to beg for an ass fucking from you guys. So please make up some wildcards that involve anal. Keep in mind I only have household materials to do this sorry. Maybe I should invest in some more toys in the future. But as of now please fuck my ass :-D

Bondage(any gender): changes intensity to hard(Does not count as Nude if nothing but rope)

Squeezing

Favorite System
My one and only Favorite Mila Azul will be joined by set creators Choice in a new favorite. Meaning you get to choose who gets special rules. This additional favorite will be valid by default the next two sets, this time may be lengthened by set creator but may not be indefinite. You may also specify the rule that tags along with her(I prefer ballbusting but will allow edging). If not specified she will share the same rule of Mila which doubles the amount of hits no matter the intensity. For example if you wanted to add Sasha Grey to my list but don’t specify any thing else she acts as another Mila but only lasts the next two sets. I imagine this could stack pretty fast so I will stop adding new favorites temporarily if they get too high.

I realize these changes could make my set brutal fast but don’t worry about it, I will moderate myself if I feel as though it will hurt beyond my limits I will stop or lower intensity. Also feel free to warn me if you think the set will be too brutal it’ll change my temperament and I’ll be less likely to go super intense in the beginning.

Francesca Le: Ball crushing with conversion of 1 hit to 1 second of crushing( will apply to all people in picture); 1 set
Foxy Di: In addition to busts add strokes with conversion of 1 hit to 10 strokes( only applies to her only in pic); 2 sets
Whitney Westgate:edge once then look at her pose and imagine how she would bust me and do my hits imitating that method as best as I can; 2 sets
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

@Beanie:
Let’s get you something to do! The intensity of this one was hard to judge, so be careful as always. Also some of the images may not load right away, but they should be there if you view them in a new tab. I only noticed one or two as I was previewing the set, and they're loading just fine right now though.

There he is!

The boy with the oh so bustable balls.

We're going to have lots of fun with you today.

I've set up just a little bit of a game for you to play.

The best part is, even I don’t know how it will turn out. The only thing I know for sure is

You'll start by hurting your balls for my amazing breasts!

Good boy! Now for the rules of this little game I like to call 'Curated Randomness.'

I will be showing you lots of hot pictures! But I've scrambled up my own collection, so I'll be randomly grabbing the ones I think are hot as they show up. Of course, you just keep on going with your rules as normal.

For any image you find extra hot, say 8 or 9 out of 10, I want you to do all your busting 1 step harder and give every woman in the image an edge.

If for some reason you don't like the image or a girl, 4 out of 10 or less, you'll have to show some respect by flooring yourself! I don't think this will come up though *winks*

Hmm what am I missing?

Oh yes, for any 10 out of 10 images you love I really want to see just how much you enjoy it. So, you're going to rapid edge. Start with one edge and then see how many edges you can do in the next 30 seconds with out going over. As soon as your 30 seconds are up, rapid hit those balls until you're on the floor to calm down. A 10 out of 10 picture is something special after all!

Sounds fun? Sounds intense? Good! Let's begin and see what this brings you.

Oooh here's a cute one to start. Fully nude too!

Can you imagine your balls under her foot? And yes I like nude women too so you'll be seeing lots of them!

Sometimes even more than one at a time!

It seems random chance is giving you a little bit of a break.

Or not

So just keep busting away.

Hmm no 10s for me just yet, though Lucy was so close an image or two ago…

Have you found your way to the floor yet?

Maybe just now?

It's just like they're watching you perform isn't it?

Mmmm

I'd cum on her face too! But all you can do is bust, and maybe edge if you like her!

I seriously hope that train isn't going to leave while she's like that.

Hmm I'm starting to wonder where some of my really interesting images have gone…

Most gusy would love being down here to taste her, but I bet you'd be hoping its so she can kick your balls in!

Damn. I should have added a rule that I get to floor you if I think it’s a 10 out of 10! Maybe next time…

Oh fuck, that shot. In both senses….

Okay take a bit of a break. Was that fun?

Either way, there's round 2 to come. I'm just going to make an adjustment to how the random part is suggesting images for me to show you!

It's not cheating, that's the curated part of the randomness!

And it's my game anyway. If I was really trying to be cruel

I'd be grinding your balls down into the sand!

So just get ready

And enjoy round 2!

Wow! What a picture to start with, I like this round better already.

I definitely like this round better! *laughs*

Oh fuck, much hotter images. Your balls are in trouble Beanie.

So much trouble.

Two so close together! I know you love to bust for her so it works for both of us!

I want to join her! And not just because of the hot tub….

Oh wait…

That reminded me of something. This girl has a prefect ass.

Now what was it?

I can't quite think of it…hold on

Enjoy this while I work it out!

I'm going to need to get off so bad after all this.

Wow these girls are really enjoying things up their….

OH! That's right!

You want and need something just like this right?

For someone you find smoking hot.

To take a strap-on and fuck you.

While you she just keeps on busting too!

Fuck it's hot thinking about you begging for that.

But after today, you're going to need to beg more.

I want you so horny, you absolutely need someone to fulfil that begging.

Until you'd agree to just about anything. Say…

Something like only getting to cum with somehting in your needy ass.

But that can come in time! I think you've endured enough for today. And since I need you horny…

I want you to edge for me right now. When you're there, you get one hit to your balls as hard as you want to try and make you drip a tiny little ruin. Do that as many times as it takes until you leak for me. Or your balls can't take it.

Helequin - 10/5 –July 14 – July 12

Sets to reply to
BBBeanie – 6/6- July 14 – 1 set
Zerg – 3/4 – July 12 – 1 set

My Rules

Main Rules

Otherwise - slaps

Models' Projects:

July

Punishment Box:
Times Done - Punishment

Videos

Likes and Toys

Anal:
Ballbusting

Mr.styr
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mr.styr »

Geekymathstudent wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:55 am Set for Mr styr

Hi Mr styr

Today you're going to follow your rules for me

From them it seems like you like Edging .ALOT.

So today is simple. You're gonna edge until you can't take anymore

Then you're gonna edge some more.

Here's how this is going to work, I'm going to give you 4 photosets. For each set there will be a wildcard. Ready?
Thank you for your set. It was very cruel to give me double edging wildcard for my Queen lesbian set. But it was interesting holding ladder schema. I think about take it into my rules later. Sadly but no secret girls revealed by this set. And if you want to know I have 7 ruins and 8 runs in last part until I can cum. It was amazing :blush:

My rules:
1 gif image after minimum of 10 static images doubles everything on it (Tripples if girl from Five Queen list)

Secret list rules:
Secret Girls list contains about 50 pornstars and 5 girls from this list is Five Queens.
I'll do all Secret Girls and Five Queens rules even this girl is not revealed, but I'll reveal only one girl for one set and leave others in secret. Five Queens have a priority for revealing, if I revealed Secret Girls, so there is no hidden queens was in set.
If in set will be any pornstar from my Secret Girl list, after finish your set, I'll edge'N'ride for 5 minutes to her video (at my choice, U don't need to gues %) ) and deny/cum/ruin with her orgasm depends on end of your set.

There is long instruction list, but idea is simple. I like edging much and there is no warm up without edging, but for beatiful babes in clothes I'll edge not so much, after it might be some naked babes. Even more edges and some holding will be for girls in hot laced lingerie (even it just dropped on floor), and babes plaing with self. After it couple sex, lesbian sex, group sex. Lingerie and secret girls/queens also add some holding and edging. And you can force me to multiple ruins before set ends by your choosen ending :blush:

Detailed list:
for each girl:
Blondes - 50 strokes or 1 edge
Black hair - 75 strokes or 1 edge
Redhead - 100 strokes or 1 edge
any other hair color - 25 strokes without edge
+25 strokes and edge after all strokes if one of Five Queens
+100 strokes if I know celebrity from picture (+ Edge after strokes if she is a VS angel)

add (one for each girl):
Tight dress - 1 edge
Naked girl - 1 edge
Laced bra or/and panties - edge'N'ride 10 sec (+5 sec if secret girl or queen)

add (one for each girl):
Black or/and white lingerie - edge'N'ride 10 sec (+5 sec if secret girl or queen)
any other color, many colors or bikini - 1 edge

add (cumulative for each beautiful babe):
Beautiful babe - 1 edge (+ edge'N'ride 15 sec if Secret Girl or 30 sec if on of Five Queens)
Very long hair - 1 edge
Bright\shine\gloss lips - 1 edge
High heels - 1 edge
Toys - 1 edge (for every)
Exposed naked pair of boobies - 1 edge (if not very large)
Ass possing - 1 edge

add extras:
Cock - 1 edge (for every)
Garter - 1 edge (or edge`N`ride 30 seconds is full set with corset, stockings and high heels)
Corset - edge'N'ride 15 sec (+15 sec b\w color, +15 sec with stockings, +15 sec with lingerie gloves)
Stockings - edge'N'ride 15 sec (+15 sec b\w color, +15 sec with corset, +15 sec with garter, +15 sec with high heels, +15 sec with ass exposing)

add (one):
Solo girl mastrubating/toy - edge'N'ride 15 sec
Couple sex - 1 edge (+ edge'N'ride 15 sec if lesbian)
Group sex - 2 edges (+ edge'N'ride 15 sec if contains lesbian action or girls only)
Every queen on pic - +1 edge or +15sec to Edge'N'Ride duration

add (one):
Kissing - 1 edge
Cock/toy in girl - 1 edge
Fingering or cock touching - 2 edges
Licking cock or girl - 2 edges
Combination of 2 - edge'N'ride 15 sec
Combination of 3 or more - +15sec to edge'n'ride duration for every of this list
Girls only - +1 edge or +15sec to Edge'N'Ride duration
Every queen on pic - +1 edge or +15sec to Edge'N'Ride duration

ruin/orgasm rules:
Cum on pic - only stroking task
Cum on girl in last pic - edge'N'ride 1 min & orgasm (if set contains one of Five Queens and last girl is not from queens list, then ruin)
Cum on girl in any pic - edge'N'ride 30 sec & ruin (multiple ruins by set allowed and preferred, +30 sec if girl from Five Queens list)
Any other last pic - denied
Queen can give me any other instructions at the end of set :blush:

Already revealed secret girls and queens:
  • Belle Knox,
  • Dillion Harper,
  • Elsa Jean,
  • Emily Bloom,
  • Janice Griffith ,
  • Jenny Blighe,
  • Kenna James,
  • Kristal Boyd (Anjelica) ,
  • Little Caprice ,
  • Malena Morgan,
  • Michaela Isuzzu,
  • Nessa Devil,
  • Red Fox,
  • Riley Reed,
  • Ryan Ryans,
  • Sasha Gray,
  • Stoya
#13 in Pornstar Tournament 5 - Sissy Edition

Fan and rare member of Noah, Helequin and benbron forum games.

Have a pornhubpremium for incoming videotasks :blush:
Vennyo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Vennyo »

@Helequin:
Yes i agree on the first model, i wanted to use this photoshoot for a while now :lol:
Very glad you enjoyed the set!

Now the set for me:
I liked the beginning, making me guess if there would be any busting, made scrolling to the next pic even mor intense :lol:
Begging Bryci to bust me was realy humiliating... and i was rock hard during it :blush:

Now at this point i thought they just wanted to tease and humiliate me, and there would actually be no busting
So i was very surprised when Niemira showed up to bring me to the floor!
Not being mentally prepared did make a differenz in the pain...
Her entire section was very painfull and hot!

Viola is beatiful too. And she was right, my cock did twitch at the tought...
And it did even more once she started!
I must say i like that technique alot!
It is a mix between regular crushing and dropping, and in my opinion it combines the best o both!
It got very painful pretty quickly, but since when is that a bad thing? :-P

Now this sort of "aftercare" from Ariel was very sweet
Something different from someone who usually gets my balls pretty hard!
I liked it

I liked the set in generall alot! Thanks :wave:
If i counted correctly i am at 97/125 now... getting closer...

My Rules:
Denial Rules:

Wildcards: You can give me any number of adicional rules for the set
I won´t do public, bathroom or injury related stuff but other than that i´m open for ideas
If your wildcard is to mutch or i have another serious problem with them i will tone them down or ignore them
This exeption is only meant for extrem ones and i don´t plan on bailing out
I just want to let you know that you can go all out with your ideas without the fear of breaking my limits

All rules are per person in the picture (captions are a exeption as written below)

*Stroking:
fully clothed girls- 10 strokes
underwear/skimpy clothes- 15 strokes
lingerie- 20 strokes

*Edging:
nude but covered (hands/perspective/everything that isn´t clothing)- 1 edge
cencored model- 1 edge
denial/cei/cuckolding/chastity captions- 2 edge (the ones for chastity don´t count towards my release but against it(see *Cumming below))
cencored captions(you can use sissy censored captions)- 2 edges plus 1 egde per models

*Ballbusting (all of these stack):
exposed breasts- 5 medium hits per breast
exposed ass- 10 medium hits and 15 if spreading ass Cheeks
exposed pussy- 20 medium hits
nude exept shoes or other accessories- 15 medium hits
fully nude- 5 hard hits
high boots- 3 hits as hard as i dare
high heels- 5 hard hit (only in addition to do any other ballbusting)
ballbusting captions- 10 hard hits
femdom/dominatrix: 20 seconds ball crushing
I like a lot of ballbusting so no need to be gentle

*Hentai only tasks:
exposed dicks on trap or futa- 1 edge and 5 hard hits

*Other tasks:
-for a blowjob i will put a clothespin on my tongue for the next 3 pictures (another blowjob refreshes the counter)
-for bondage i will put two clothespins on my body for 3 pitures (this stacks and the 3 pic counter refreshes for each bondage pic)
You can choose the position if you want

*Favourite models:
Miela (Marry Queen)(current favourite)- +1 edge in addition to anything else (does not count towards release)
Ariel (Piper Fawn)- double all ball hits
Bryci- edge for clothed pictures but add 5 "as hard as i dare" hits to nudes
Malena Morgan- instead of other tasks: i will drop a weight on my balls for her thrice(+1 drop for visible breasts, pussy, ass and nude each.Heels or boots make the drops harder/higher)
Niemira- Every hit is one category harder

Fell free to feature other models with special rules, if i like them i will add them to the list
*Cumming
I will cum once i edged 125 times (chastity pics reduce count by 5, chastity captions by 10)
At the end of each tease you can vote how i should cum

Vote options:
-full orgasm (2)
-ruined orgasm
-full with cum eating
-self faical with ce (2)
-no orgasm (1)

Edges until next release 97/125
BBBeanie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BBBeanie »

@Helequin Feedback for your set
Oh wow that one was brutal. You are really making me work for that release, I was pretty winded after that. Turns out bust your balls for a while is quite taxing.but it was worth it to get through that set. The curated randomness game was very interesting, I had no idea what came next after each pictures. Rating them was also hard too, there were a lot of 8s and 9s. Not one was below 5 in my opinion thank goodness. But there was a decent amount of 10s I’ll list them below
She just had the perfect breasts in this pic and that smile really makes the picture
This in of course had the perfect pose
Nice angle on this one
This one was really brutal because it followed the last one
She just looked like she wanted to bust me
Of course it’s Mila I didn’t rate the first one 10 because I really wanted more hits at the time
This one I had to floor twice too just an amazing gif of Mila
This one was the final 10 and was brutal. I found that pose to be dominant with nude and heels so that’s 2 floors just for the pic so I had to rate it 10 and get the third this one had me on the floor for a long time
That ending was quite exciting too. At this point I was super sore but those hard ball hits were just hitting perfectly. This is one of the points where if I continued just hitting and hitting I could probably have came from just busting but bringing me up to the edge and with one super hard flooring hit accomplished almost the same thing I got a ruined orgasm because one hit just wasn’t enough. So mission accomplished I’m still super horny after that set. Thanks for that one :lol:
Also your next on the list for a set
Now that “poisoned model” has been on your rules for a while now so let’s see if Someone could help find her. Be warned this idea I had is going to be long and you may need a break in there as there are going to be a lot of edges. Also there is going to be some anal in here although the only set up is your suction cup dildo attached to something like a wall or table so your hands are free
Nice to see you again Helequin
You Know which mode you need to be in when I’m around(WildeCard: Ballbusting Mode is on for the whole set only for Mila and you may or may not use your normal rules on top just like last time also ignore any other busting from anyone else)
I’ve got a whole game for us to play today
It’s going to involve teasing and of course...
And a whole lot of pain for your balls
I’ll explain it while you bust those nuts for me
You see I’ve invited some women who I know you just love
And they are going to make you edge a lot
They’re job is to make you as excited as possible...
Then I come in and plant my foot in your balls a few times to cool you down a bit
And then it’s going to happen all over again
And again
Until I think you are really enjoying my kicks
So let’s get on to your first Mistress Shall we
Ah the Man of the hour
Let’s begin your teasing with some stroking
I hope you realize how lucky you are
Mila is really going out of her way so you can enjoy her busting
She must really enjoy seeing your balls in pain
Me on the other hand...
Well you know what I like
Some stimulation down south...
I hope you set up your dildo, cuz I’m going to make you feel like I’m right there pounding that ass of yours
So here’s what’s going to happen your going to fuck that dildo of yours to my command
So lube it up if you need too and slowly insert it
For now I want you to stroke your cock while that dildo sits buried in that ass no fucking yet
I want you to really feel that dildo...
Now I want your stokes to be slow and start to fuck your dildo in sync with your strokes
Feels good doesn’t it
Ugh you are really hot right now speed up a little
Faster imagine you were here right now
Just waiting Your turn
Because after I’m done with him I’ll be coming to you
Bending you over
And fucking you just like he’s doing to me
Of course I wouldn’t allow you to touch that cock of yours
Mine should be plenty for a man like you
But it looks like our time is up
Time to go back to Mila
Oh that was hot to watch...
Not as hot as you busting :lol:
Does it hurt just a little more after teasing?
Or is it adding to you excitement?
You know this game is more than just for teasing you
I really do want you to enjoy your busting
Eventually I want you to be able to love me just wailing on those balls of yours
No cock simulation just ballbusting
I think if you could enjoy one session of just that for me
You would be enjoying that just as much as Beanie does
But your not there yet...
But I’m sure I can get you to see the wonders of pure ballbusting eventually
So for now go on to your next sexy mistress
Ah good you made it this far
Don’t worry I won’t hurt those balls or yours I want to edge that cock of yours
So just relax and stroke
I want to tell you a fantasy I’ve been having lately
You see you know I love teasing boys
Often making them go crazy for a release
But more often then not these boys chicken out before I’ve had my fun
So to fix that I really want to get a boy to be tied to my bed so he can’t move
I’d wear something similar to this
And I’d tease him with a slow strip tease
Make him hard without any contact...
Then I’d move in slowly stroking his dick
Caressing his chest and upper thighs
Gently rubbing his balls
Working his shaft so delicately
Get him up right to the brink
Then letting go edging him so hard
I want to do this for hours just edging and edging him
Then one final edge, but this one wouldn’t end so soon
I would keep him there for so long
Just the slightest touches here and there to keep him so close to the release he so desperately wants
This would go on for seconds minutes maybe even an hour if I’m feeling cruel
He would have produced so much precum it would be as if he’d orgasmed multiple times
But that’s not the cruel part...
After all that teasing and edging...
I’d just leave him there...
So desperate to cum...
So close yet some far from blissful release
Back to Mila
That fantasy does sound hot
But do you know what would make it hotter
If after Carlotta left I would come in full nude
And slowly walk to him
Stand on the bed
Looking down as his cock twitches
Looking into his eyes of desperation as I slowly bring my foot back
And launch it right into his balls
If that was beanie tied to the bed he’d cum so hard, then beg for more
What would you do Helequin I wonder
On to your final Mistress
I’m going to make this short and sweet
You don’t have to hold your edges for me but I do want triple the amount
I’m worth it so don’t complain
Just edge
And edge some more
You look like your ready to explode
Just endure it a little longer
Almost there
Now back to Mila she’s got quite the ending planned
You ready for your final busting of the day
Good I’ve got a real treat for you
That is if your allowed to cum today
If not then I guess it’s denial for you today follow my instructions until i tell you to cum then put your dick away
But if you are I want to see if you can enjoy what I like to call a ballbusting explosion
When I tell you I want you to get to the edge and begin to push over
The I want you to bust your balls as hard as you want too for the duration of the orgasm
You don’t have to stop stroking
Just stroke and bust
From what I heard from Beanie this is an amazing orgasm to have
You ready
I’ll count you down
Edge, cum, bust
See you soon Helequin
My Rules( New Release Rule)

Set up: If you want to tell me how to prep for a set, i.e. position, tied balls, new implements to hit my balls with then feel free to add.

Squeezing

Favorite System

Release: Right now I want to try something to encourage me towards a goal. I want to lose weight but I have had a hard time finding the motivation to do so. So I thought maybe if my orgasms were tied to how well I accomplish this goal I would get the proper motivation to do so. So as of now I may only have a full orgasm for every 10 lbs I lose until I reach my target weight. And maybe something special will occur if I can reach that target weight, I haven’t thought that far ahead yet. This doesn’t mean I can’t have ruins however I’m going to try to avoid them to keep myself motivated.
nureinerdiesersteine
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nureinerdiesersteine »

@Helequin:
Thank you for your set. It was really hard with the viagra and the no-touching rule...my mistress was laughing the whole time. :lol:
Here is a set for @Vennyo:
Hey :) Today I will give you two options:

A (a hard, long set with a higher chance of cumming
Hey you!
You´ve got 97/125 edges? Nice...today I will give you the chance to cum. Exciting?
But...you will have to do some ballbusting before :yes:
Sooo....to your ballbusting session
...and some more
...and more
...and more
Now to your chance...you are luck!
only a few edges
111!
112!
113!
114!
115!
116!
117!
118!
119!
120!
121!
122!
123!
124!
....annnnnnnd

Ooops.
Seems I lied with your chance of cumming
Seems like I reduce your edges...
...till you reach 0 again

Bye :wave:
B (a very short set with a lower chance of cumming)
Hey you!
You´ve got 97/125 edges? Nice...today I will give you the chance to cum. Exciting?
But...you will have to do some ballbusting before :yes:
Sooo....to your ballbusting session
..and some more
...and more
...and more
Now to your chance...you are luck!
only a few edges
111!
112!
113!
114!
115!
116!
117!
118!
119!
120!
121!
122!
123!
124!
....annnnnnnd
Bye...enjoy your blue balls :wave:
My rules:
Comment from my mistress: Helequins last set brings me to an idea: I want nureinerdiesersteine only have ruined orgasms till locktober hehe. So please give him some more ruining...so he can´t have a full orgasm the next months.

Comment from me: Please give me no more ruined orgasms :w00t:

I´m in Chastity for the next 0 days

Wildcard:
Viagra-Chastity Caption: I will keep an half Viagra and watch porn for 30 minutes without touching (my mistress wants to try it out)

Stroking:
blonde - 50 strokes
brunette - 100 strokes
redhead - edge
Krysten Ritter - stroke 2 minutes without a break

CBT:
lesbian - 5 ball slaps
Miley Cyrus - toothpaste on my balls or the tip of my cock (you can decide)

With my mistress:
Facesitting - my mistress will facesit me (30 sec)
Blowjob - I get a blowjob (30 sec)
Cumshot - my mistress will cum

Chastity
Selena Gomez - +2 days of chastity
Kate Upton - +7 days of chastity and my next orgasm will be ruined (my next seven orgasm will be ruined...so you can give me another ruined one)
Zooey Deschanel - +14 days of chastity
Taylor swift - + 1 month of chastity
Anna Kendrick - My next three orgasm will be ruined (my next seven orgasm will be ruined...so you can give me another ruined one)

Jackpot!
Kristen Bell - My ruinings are cancelled and I can have a full orgasm the next time
Emilia Clarke - My chastity time will be deleted
Megan Fox - (My chastity time will be deleted and) I can cum
yourstotease
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yourstotease »

Hello everyone,

I've been inspired to join this game, I hope that's ok.
I haven't played many games here on Milovana so I am very excited!

I really look forward to playing with you all, and to making some sets for a few of you!

Thanks,
Yourstotease

Here are my rules...
Non-nude photos - rubbing through clothing or humping (no skin to skin touching).

Partial nudity - stroking at a medium pace while focusing on the uncovered areas.

Panties or panty hose pictures - I will put on panties or panty hose and continue.

Nude pictures - edge once per picture.

Blondes - as above but with non dominant hand.
Brunettes - as above but with both hands.
Redhead - as above but using toys (sleeve or vibrator).

Penetration/sex photos - emulate as best I can by playing with my ass.

Bondage or BDSM - 10 ball swats (if you wish me to use an implement please specify).

Cum photo - decide if I can cum, if I should ruin or deny myself.

Photo of a famous Mistress on their own - make a new rule for me (I'll do my best to accept subject to limits) /spoiler]
bloody223
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bloody223 »

Sorry for the late reply and thanks for the set

Feedback
Yep that was a punishment. I already knew it would be hard after those 2 wildcards with slapping and edging.
Then the facesitting came and she decided to double the time and slap me quite a lot too. No stroking because I didn't earned it.

She liked the idea with playing the 1000h again. But now with no touching. I'm not sure how I shall survive this.....

Then she decided that she should do the whole stroking/edging with the fleshlight and yeah the stroking inside the cage with busting. I can tell you that hurt a lot as she "stroked" and hit merciless

Thank you for that set. I'll try now to survive 1000h without touching :\'-(
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

@Vennyo:
Glad you enjoyed it and really liked the new technique. I may have to bring it back again, though I see someone else has already gotten something for you.

@BBBeanie:
Good to hear you enjoyed the random pictures approach, it was a bit of a way for me to cover not having a specific enough idea to go with. I’ll keep that list of 10s in mind, someone in there especially might show up again. She might even see if next time you can just keep hitting…

Thank you for the return set, unfortunately it looks like Fuskator broke this morning. All of their full size image links are down, but the rest of the site is working just fine. I’m assuming this is a temporary server issue, but not sure when it will be fixed. I thought about trying to find the links through to the original image hosts, but I didn’t want to spoil the text and who would be in there.
Perhaps especially frustrating is the first two sections loaded fine. So I got through Mia’s intro and then Chanel (who was crazy sexy and I really wasn’t expecting that straight away as the first teasing part wow), but then I had to stop since nothing was loading. So when the pictures come back I might re-do it from the start or just use a video of Chanel to put me back in the same sort of edged crazy already feeling.
@Bloody223:
Wow ouch! No touching for that long is brutal. At least I can say I’m not the most evil person around this thread :lol:

Good luck with the time Bloody, and I assume it means you won’t be playing at all. Let me know if I’m wrong though and I’ll get you back on the list.

@Everyone:

Seems Fuskator is broken for the moment. I use pictures from there quite a lot so…things may be missing until it’s fixed. Hopefully it’s a quick one.

No set now, will do one tonight.

Yourstotease – 0/0 – July 16 – July 16
nuereinerdiesersteine – 7/3 – July 15 – July 15
BBBeanie – 7/6- July 15 – July 15
Mr.styr – 1/2 – July 14 – July 14

Helequin - 10/6 –July 16 – 1 set to do when website is working again

Sets to reply to
Vennyo – 2/3 – July 14– 1 set
Zerg – 3/4 – July 12 – 1 set

My Rules
One of my favourite models is still a designated punishment girl (unless she’s in Beanie’s set I couldn’t do yet) courtesy of Karlie Montana and Zerg. The next time I see her I must randomize a punishment from the box. Miela was the first, and the punishment for her is complete.
My rules look huge, but I hope are easy to work with. The basics are clothing means stroke, nudity makes me edge and everything else adds extras. I’ve coloured rules green for stroking/technique, blue for edging, red for ballbusting and purple for special rules.

Main Rules

Otherwise - slaps

Models' Projects:

Chanel Santini - likes Gina's idea quite a lot.

Ariel – seems to enjoy busting me too a lot of the time.

All 5 of my top favourites – they drive me wild and can tease and bust me just about any way they want. But now and then they’ve taken a lot of pleasure in draining me dry with a bunch of ruins and/or orgasms. The most full orgasms I’ve ever had without stopping is 5 (with about 15-25 min stroking between each), even though I was once ordered to go for 8. I’ve never been drained to the point of cumming dry, though I’m sure it would amuse them all to see it.

Kyla Cole and Lorena Garcia - these two are my absolute favourites and can take charge of me in ways other models can't quite match the feeling of, even though Miela, Caprice and Ariel are all very, very close.
July

Punishment Box:
Times Done - Punishment

Videos

Likes and Toys

Anal:
Ballbusting

nureinerdiesersteine
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nureinerdiesersteine »

Welcome @yourstotease, here is a set for you:
Hey you!
Let´s make you a welcome set
Are you ready for some edges?
And calm down...
And more stroking
Annnnd....for the beginning I allow you a ruined orgasm :-)
My rules:
Comment from my mistress: Helequins last set brings me to an idea: I want nureinerdiesersteine only have ruined orgasms till locktober hehe. So please give him some more ruining...so he can´t have a full orgasm the next months.

Comment from me: Please give me no more ruined orgasms :w00t:

I´m in Chastity for the next 0 days

Wildcard:
Viagra-Chastity Caption: I will keep an half Viagra and watch porn for 30 minutes without touching (my mistress wants to try it out)

Stroking:
blonde - 50 strokes
brunette - 100 strokes
redhead - edge
Krysten Ritter - stroke 2 minutes without a break

CBT:
lesbian - 5 ball slaps
Miley Cyrus - toothpaste on my balls or the tip of my cock (you can decide)

With my mistress:
Facesitting - my mistress will facesit me (30 sec)
Blowjob - I get a blowjob (30 sec)
Cumshot - my mistress will cum

Chastity
Selena Gomez - +2 days of chastity
Kate Upton - +7 days of chastity and my next orgasm will be ruined (my next seven orgasm will be ruined...so you can give me another ruined one)
Zooey Deschanel - +14 days of chastity
Taylor swift - + 1 month of chastity
Anna Kendrick - My next three orgasm will be ruined (my next seven orgasm will be ruined...so you can give me another ruined one)

Jackpot!
Kristen Bell - My ruinings are cancelled and I can have a full orgasm the next time
Emilia Clarke - My chastity time will be deleted
Megan Fox - (My chastity time will be deleted and) I can cum