Need TAI/TAJ Game Ideas

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Need TAI/TAJ Game Ideas

Post by Spielers »

I would like to have a tease then in the tease you have to work in the house on homework, ... and then after working continue with the teaseing and then the end.
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Spielers »

I would be very nice when i can say i came, or I'm cumming or I'm over the edge
there don`'t need to be a lot, still a sentence like "Oh in this case have a nice day and I'm hoping to see you tomorow. Bye:*"
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

Post by ski23 »

Spielers wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:06 pm I would be very nice when i can say i came, or I'm cumming or I'm over the edge
there don`'t need to be a lot, still a sentence like "Oh in this case have a nice day and I'm hoping to see you tomorow. Bye:*"
That's a good point. I'll be sure to make sure this gets added in some form!
Benjismith37
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Benjismith37 »

I agree with ski23 about coming up with better CBT tasks. In addition, it would be great to see more nipple play tasks as well. Here are a few ideas...

Nipple Play and CBT Tasks / Games
- Dom asks you to put on X amount of clothespins (on nipples and/or balls)and throughout session interupts you to twist them, slap them with a ruler, or pull them off and put them back on. The amount of times clothespins are pulled off could be 1-5 times in a session depending on Dom mood or CBT settings
- Dom instructs you to put 1-3 clothespins on each nipple, and then tells you to remove them my rolling around on the ground until they fall off without using your hands to pull them off. Dom gives a time limit to do this in say 60 seconds, 90 seconds, or 120 seconds, depending on Dom mood. If slave cant do this, another punishment is given, like ballbusting, having to go do a 10 minute online workout or a do a chore while wearing clothespins on nipples.
-Dom instructs you to find a online workout for X amount of time (5, 10, 15, 20 mins) and do it with x amount of clothespins attached to your body (5 - 20 clothespins).
-Dom tells you to put binder clips on your nipples for X amount of time.
-Dom tells you to attach clover clamps to your nipples and has you jerk off while tugging on them, and pulling them off at the end.
-Dom has you attach clover clamps with a chain with an empty 1 liter bottle of water hanging from it. While edging dom has you add 1/4 bottle of water at a time until it is full. With each edge, more water is added. Once full, Dom instructs you to swing it around or jump to a beat. If clamps fall off, put back on a repeat. Slave must beg Dom to stop once they cant do it anymore. Same game could be applied to bottle of water tied to balls.
-Use more household items for ballbusting, like an apple in a sock, wooden spoon, frying pan, heavy shoe, broom handle. And mix up ball slapping vs punching.
- Mix cbt tasks with edging, like for every edge there is a cbt or nipple play task thrown in (ballbusting, clamps, bondage, icy hot, candles, ice water, weights, anything mentioned above)

And I know HOT recognizes when a slave asks to tie their own cock and balls. It would be great if slaves can also request to wear nipples clamps or clothespins and have the dom grant that wish but also then instruct them once in awhile to play with them, threaten to or make them pull them off, etc...

Thanks for all of your hard work!