Need TAI/TAJ Game Ideas

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

Need TAI/TAJ Game Ideas

Post by ski23 »

I am ski23, creator of Mischevious Tease AI Java personality and contributor to Tease AI Java. Tease AI Java is basically just like Tease AI but a newer version with less bugs and more features. You can read more about that in my signature.

Anyway, I'm developing personalities and I need some suggestions for what everyone thinks would be good game ideas. This is your chance if any of you have ever had a great idea for a game but no coding experience to see your ideas come to life.

Just post your game idea with a decent amount of detail so I understand it well and I'll consider adding it to Tease AI Java.
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Need TAI/TAJ Game Ideas

Post by Kristycookie »

I'd like to see one where the domme makes you edge with less and less time to rest in between. Maybe she does it till you give up, or until some random number of edges. I think 5 second rests would be the minimum (this would be like the Frenzy CH video).

Just a thought, sorry if this is more boring than you intended :)
Bandit224
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bandit224 »

Kind of stealing Kristycookie's idea a bit, I'd like to see a domme that initially takes in a list of sexual limits (okay, training towards, nervous about doing, will not do).
The domme makes you edge in the way that Kristycookie described, and if you ruin, it has you do a limit. The limits start with okay, then focuses mostly on training towards, and/or forcing the player doing something they are nervous about.
After some time passes, or possibly after the player has successfuly completed a training towards objective, the domme rolls a random chance of full orgasm or no orgasm, and then ends the chat.

Example.
(player has little cbt experience, little anal experience, has never been able to obtain blue balls from edging, and has never eaten own cum, never anal orgasm)
(okay list: small plugs and ice cubes anally, light ball slaps)
(interested in training towards list: medium plugs, obtaining blue balls, obtaining anal orgasm, medium pain and icy hot)
(nervous about list: eating own cum, urethral insertion, cross-dressing)
(will not do list: public exhibition, heavy pain)

So, domme edges player, after first or close to first ruin, has player insert ice cubes, and edge with light ball slaps. After second ruin, trains player on training list (let's say both medium plugs and medium pain, although one play-through would only do one). Player completed both training, domme asks how the player feels about the plugs and pain, if player responds okay, they get moved to okay list. Then, domme asks how the player feels about the next level of plugs (large plugs), player is interesting in training towards them. The domme doesn't ask about heavy pain, since it is in the will not do list. Domme pleased that player has successfully trained in developing sex skills, and lets player cum.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

Bandit224 wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:44 am Kind of stealing Kristycookie's idea a bit, I'd like to see a domme that initially takes in a list of sexual limits (okay, training towards, nervous about doing, will not do).
The domme makes you edge in the way that Kristycookie described, and if you ruin, it has you do a limit. The limits start with okay, then focuses mostly on training towards, and/or forcing the player doing something they are nervous about.
After some time passes, or possibly after the player has successfuly completed a training towards objective, the domme rolls a random chance of full orgasm or no orgasm, and then ends the chat.

Example.
(player has little cbt experience, little anal experience, has never been able to obtain blue balls from edging, and has never eaten own cum, never anal orgasm)
(interested in training towards list: medium plugs, obtaining blue balls, obtaining anal orgasm, medium pain and icy hot)

So, domme edges player, after first or close to first ruin, has player insert ice cubes, and edge with light ball slaps. After second ruin, trains player on training list (let's say both medium plugs and medium pain, although one play-through would only do one). Player completed both training, domme asks how the player feels about the plugs and pain, if player responds okay, they get moved to okay list. Then, domme asks how the player feels about the next level of plugs (large plugs), player is interesting in training towards them. The domme doesn't ask about heavy pain, since it is in the will not do list. Domme pleased that player has successfully trained in developing sex skills, and lets player cum.
Kristycookie wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:59 am I'd like to see one where the domme makes you edge with less and less time to rest in between. Maybe she does it till you give up, or until some random number of edges. I think 5 second rests would be the minimum (this would be like the Frenzy CH video).

Just a thought, sorry if this is more boring than you intended :)
Really great ideas! I'll make sure one or both of these will get implemented in some form or another! Keep them coming.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Bandit224 wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:44 am Kind of stealing Kristycookie's idea a bit, I'd like to see a domme that initially takes in a list of sexual limits (okay, training towards, nervous about doing, will not do).

Example.

I'd say it would be better to deny the sub until he is open for new stuff because ruining can easily kill the mood. Maybe ask the user pre-emptively what route he prefers. Maybe only release from chastity if sub will work on some limits afterwards.
Edit:
Good ideas for small games of all sorts can be found on fap roulette btw.
clayk0
Explorer
Explorer

Post by clayk0 »

TAI/TAJ would also be ideal for blackmail scenarios.
Shoot pictures/Videos of you during the session, blackmail you with it.

A RoboMistress like personality (the teases from masterstroke) with a computer voice. First she lets you chose your "fetishes", then she just simply tells you to stroke/edge/rest etc. but taunts you with your choices.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

clayk0 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:36 am TAI/TAJ would also be ideal for blackmail scenarios.
Shoot pictures/Videos of you during the session, blackmail you with it.

A RoboMistress like personality (the teases from masterstroke) with a computer voice. First she lets you chose your "fetishes", then she just simply tells you to stroke/edge/rest etc. but taunts you with your choices.
Those are some good ideas. I'd be a little concerned on the first idea of the program actually taking a picture of you for ethical reasons. However, some other types of playful blackmail would be cool!
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

I don't have a really solid game idea all laid out, but there is one thing I have noticed generally lacking in TAI personalities, and adding to it might have some use in a game format.

The lack is cbt/ballbusting tasks are almost always boring. There might be a taunt or two, but they just generally come down to 'x slaps' over and over.

Now I fully understand the cbt side of things isn't something everyone enjoys and where the user has to set their own intensity for reasons of both fun and safety. But there's still a few elements to play with here:

-What to do. I'm sure we can be more creative than just slaps. There are lots of fun ideas in various webteases, most not needing any toys or just some rope or a water bottle (weight).

-How intense to do it. Using qualitative terms like light, hard, hard as you dare, try to go a little hard than the last time, still lets the user figure set their own limits while making the domme's intentions clear. Is it supposed to be kind of uncomfortable or really hurt?

A game of some sort might be a good place to expand on this area since a user who hates all cbt can just not play that game, and it's probably far easier to add variety and interest to the tasks within one game than into the general cbt calls for the entire personality.
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

Helequin wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:36 pm I don't have a really solid game idea all laid out, but there is one thing I have noticed generally lacking in TAI personalities, and adding to it might have some use in a game format.

The lack is cbt/ballbusting tasks are almost always boring. There might be a taunt or two, but they just generally come down to 'x slaps' over and over.

Now I fully understand the cbt side of things isn't something everyone enjoys and where the user has to set their own intensity for reasons of both fun and safety. But there's still a few elements to play with here:

-What to do. I'm sure we can be more creative than just slaps. There are lots of fun ideas in various webteases, most not needing any toys or just some rope or a water bottle (weight).

-How intense to do it. Using qualitative terms like light, hard, hard as you dare, try to go a little hard than the last time, still lets the user figure set their own limits while making the domme's intentions clear. Is it supposed to be kind of uncomfortable or really hurt?

A game of some sort might be a good place to expand on this area since a user who hates all cbt can just not play that game, and it's probably far easier to add variety and interest to the tasks within one game than into the general cbt calls for the entire personality.
Really useful feedback! I’ll make sure that gets addressed.
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Spielers »

Hey I miss a teasing modul, where you saw a untagged pic and have to tag it. this way you tag all pic while you are playing in TAI/TAIJ
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

Spielers wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:00 pm Hey I miss a teasing modul, where you saw a untagged pic and have to tag it. this way you tag all pic while you are playing in TAI/TAIJ
Great Idea! I actually have already implemented this in Mischevious. Great Idea though!
jacobdelano7
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by jacobdelano7 »

I would like something RPG style like cock hero Inferno videos or something like that. something that you get points and that you can use them to use powers etc. different endings and paths :whistle:
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

jacobdelano7 wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:05 pm I would like something RPG style like cock hero Inferno videos or something like that. something that you get points and that you can use them to use powers etc. different endings and paths :whistle:
That would definitely be interesting! Good idea.
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Spielers »

Maybe you can link in the Mischevious Tease AI Java Site (viewtopic.php?f=26&t=20913) to this forum site.

I like board and card games very much, and when there is a way to play with my nice dom this game it is great. and when there is stake it is very cool.
Maybe there is a apk or existing game code which you can add.
I like to have wagers so much, maybe there is a way to include some.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

Spielers wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:41 pm Maybe you can link in the Mischevious Tease AI Java Site (viewtopic.php?f=26&t=20913) to this forum site.

I like board and card games very much, and when there is a way to play with my nice dom this game it is great. and when there is stake it is very cool.
Maybe there is a apk or existing game code which you can add.
I like to have wagers so much, maybe there is a way to include some.
Yea. I also really enjoy stuff like that. It is on the planned list for Mischevious. I just have some other stuff that needs to get done first sadly though so it might be a little bit.