New Denial Game: Four Floors, Four Doors

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: New Denial Game: Four Floors, Four Doors

Post by Helequin »

Wow fantastic idea. I will jump in soon I think.

One question comes to mind - going through all the steps obviously takes a bit of time. So being ninja posted is a possibility (e.g. I am reading post 12 and doing the tasks to get the key and son. Halfway through doing my tasks someone finishes and adds post 13).

Of course, I don't see any strict reason this is a problem other that a doubling up of some key images. But is there some way you'd like us to deal with this if it comes up?

EDIT - Don't mind me. I went and read the top of the October thread where this is answered :whistle:
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Noah »

Helequin wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:20 pm EDIT - Don't mind me. I went and read the top of the October thread where this is answered :whistle:
I am glad you found the answer :lol:! You are very welcome to join. Hopefully you enjoy it! Thanks for the kind words!

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

Just did! One other question came to mind while I was working through the first post.

When doing the strokes/edges for the key - is it for any image at all that fits the key's category, or only for those specifically posted under that category?

For example, if the key is blondes would I edge to every image with a blonde in it in the page range, or only to images posted for blondes keys?
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try

Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Noah »

Helequin wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:52 pm Just did! One other question came to mind while I was working through the first post.

When doing the strokes/edges for the key - is it for any image at all that fits the key's category, or only for those specifically posted under that category?

For example, if the key is blondes would I edge to every image with a blonde in it in the page range, or only to images posted for blondes keys?
You stroke or edge to every image that contains the category of The Key in the page range (the amount of pages depends on your difficulty)! So it does not have to be specifically posted under the category (but by letting someone post three images of a category there will always be something to edge to, even in the absence of the category in the other images). It is a way to post harsh categories (getting Blondes now would hurt) for the other forum members or let someone else post something you'd like to see!

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

Got it. Thought so, but wanted to be sure. Thanks!

Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

Right, having made it to the roof and out, I wanted to give some feedback that I hope can be helpful for following months!

First off, brilliant concept and game. The amount of work you put in to pull all of this together is incredible, and I've of course only seen a very small portion of it. What I did see was creative, well written and well thought out.

The 10 minute (or 15) video limit is perfect. It keeps timing practical, and allows for girls with longer videos to be re-visited but still see something new (the next 10 minutes).

Now, some thoughts on things I noticed:

1. The Desks. As the only way to offset poor luck, these need to be in the game for sure. But they are also probably the weakest part of the game in terms of content variety and interest to me. Part of this is each desk only has 6 tasks and players are able to visit them 3 times a day. So especially for anyone who keeps landing on the same floor, the desk can get repetitive.

Honestly though, I don't have a good solution for this. The desk is supposed to be a sort of side-game to the main 4 doors game and posting picture sets, so adding a bunch more girls and tasks to the desks might not feel right.

2 Going to spoiler this one for anyone who wants no hint to the content at all. But there will be no specific details spoiled apart from some general references to task types.
Spoiler: show
Especially around the desks, I personally encountered a lot of the only look at this thing, stroke really slowly or don't get hard at all sorts of tasks. I understand how these are supposed to be frustrating and arousing, but for me personally unless the video clip really draws me in, these become just boring. Instead of a tease it's a chore to just slog through, and honestly makes the teasing parts easier as my arousal fades.

Clearly, this is a personal one for me and may not apply to most people playing the game. But to offer a counter example I at some point ran into the 'stroke either as slow as possible or as fast as possible' video. For me, this really hit that frustration objective as I couldn't find a decent, moderate rhythm and the edging from the fast strokes kept my attention rather closely on the screen.
3. Lets talk about Girl 28 - this one will contain major and direct spoilers about one of the girls and her tasks. You've been warned!
Okay so first of all, the odds of someone getting her twice in their first two rounds like I did is 1/2500 if everything is random. So sure, not likely but people will eventually start landing on her second visit task.

And it's a brilliant task. You chose an exceptional tease. However, it can also be an exceptionally long tease thanks to its format. My turn when I hit 28 the second time took over 2 hours since I also had one of those keys that applied to almost every picture.

Now, not everyone will have that kind of time for a single round, at least not all the time. So maybe a generic warning on her second task, allowing people to complete the tease when they can before they take another turn would be good. It's not fun to get an hour into something, run out of time and realize you are nowhere near done.

Second part - I wasn't clear on if I would be allowed to cum if the tease allowed it. Nothing directly said I couldn't, and that tease supposedly does have a chance. It didn't matter for me as the tease ended in denial, but maybe a point worth clearing up. Given how intense that tease can be, I feel that leaving it up to the tease is a good way to keep people guessing. Besides, even if it does let a player cum they are still trapped on whichever floor haha.
Okay, that's it for suggestions. Promise. I do have some questions about writing content for the game however, since I have at least one idea for it:

-Do you have a preference between adding more for existing girls which can be used on 2nd and 3rd visits or creating things with new girls you can add to the pool?

-I think all of the girls I encountered had videos as part of their tasks. Is this a set format or can we use webteases or picture sets?

Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Noah »

Helequin wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:01 am Right, having made it to the roof and out, I wanted to give some feedback that I hope can be helpful for following months!

First off, brilliant concept and game. The amount of work you put in to pull all of this together is incredible, and I've of course only seen a very small portion of it. What I did see was creative, well written and well thought out.

The 10 minute (or 15) video limit is perfect. It keeps timing practical, and allows for girls with longer videos to be re-visited but still see something new (the next 10 minutes).

Now, some thoughts on things I noticed:

1. The Desks. As the only way to offset poor luck, these need to be in the game for sure. But they are also probably the weakest part of the game in terms of content variety and interest to me. Part of this is each desk only has 6 tasks and players are able to visit them 3 times a day. So especially for anyone who keeps landing on the same floor, the desk can get repetitive.

Honestly though, I don't have a good solution for this. The desk is supposed to be a sort of side-game to the main 4 doors game and posting picture sets, so adding a bunch more girls and tasks to the desks might not feel right.

2 Going to spoiler this one for anyone who wants no hint to the content at all. But there will be no specific details spoiled apart from some general references to task types.
Especially around the desks, I personally encountered a lot of the only look at this thing, stroke really slowly or don't get hard at all sorts of tasks. I understand how these are supposed to be frustrating and arousing, but for me personally unless the video clip really draws me in, these become just boring. Instead of a tease it's a chore to just slog through, and honestly makes the teasing parts easier as my arousal fades.

Clearly, this is a personal one for me and may not apply to most people playing the game. But to offer a counter example I at some point ran into the 'stroke either as slow as possible or as fast as possible' video. For me, this really hit that frustration objective as I couldn't find a decent, moderate rhythm and the edging from the fast strokes kept my attention rather closely on the screen.
3. Lets talk about Girl 28 - this one will contain major and direct spoilers about one of the girls and her tasks. You've been warned!
Okay so first of all, the odds of someone getting her twice in their first two rounds like I did is 1/2500 if everything is random. So sure, not likely but people will eventually start landing on her second visit task.

And it's a brilliant task. You chose an exceptional tease. However, it can also be an exceptionally long tease thanks to its format. My turn when I hit 28 the second time took over 2 hours since I also had one of those keys that applied to almost every picture.

Now, not everyone will have that kind of time for a single round, at least not all the time. So maybe a generic warning on her second task, allowing people to complete the tease when they can before they take another turn would be good. It's not fun to get an hour into something, run out of time and realize you are nowhere near done.

Second part - I wasn't clear on if I would be allowed to cum if the tease allowed it. Nothing directly said I couldn't, and that tease supposedly does have a chance. It didn't matter for me as the tease ended in denial, but maybe a point worth clearing up. Given how intense that tease can be, I feel that leaving it up to the tease is a good way to keep people guessing. Besides, even if it does let a player cum they are still trapped on whichever floor haha.
Okay, that's it for suggestions. Promise. I do have some questions about writing content for the game however, since I have at least one idea for it:

-Do you have a preference between adding more for existing girls which can be used on 2nd and 3rd visits or creating things with new girls you can add to the pool?

-I think all of the girls I encountered had videos as part of their tasks. Is this a set format or can we use webteases or picture sets?
Thanks for the kind words! I am glad it is received so well. I also want to thank you for giving the game some thought and taking the time to give some feedback. Overall I just cannot agree more with the feedback you wrote. I will gladly hear some ideas about improving it. While playing the game with more people it is getting more clear what is working and what is not. I am using the feedback to do 'minor fixes' now, like girl #28 (already clarified it and even gave an incentive) and for major changes in November.

Currently I am thinking of a way to add a competitive element OR a way to spice it up some more for that month as well.

Now your other specific feedback. I will put my first answers in a spoiler because it includes content, but also reveals a possible future direction.

Your comments about the desks
While playing the game myself I do not feel the incentive to actually visit a desk (which I was already afraid of before releasing it). This also has to do with the fact that there are more participants than I had counted on (which is a good thing and makes me feel grateful). It is also a bit less attractive because it is less immersive (there is no dialogue leading to a task, which makes it less appealing as well). Nevertheless I have given it some thought. There are several ways to go here, but I am not sure what is the right direction:

1. Increase the tasks from 6 to 12 (but would it change anything? It does not change the immersion problem). I wanted to counteract the problem by increasing the tasks from Desk 1 to 6 to 12, but I highly doubt this will change anything. This also does not account for the moments a lot of people are actually stuck on different levels. It is also hard to create something that is indeed a side game which is still different from the main aspect of the game AND takes into account difficulty (which is very hard to balance). Narrowing down to one desk would increase the pool of tasks, but does not fix all mentioned problems.
2. The only desk I feel attracted to is the Desk of Gambles which is more exciting due to the 12 tasks, but also because you can get rewarded more or less. It is like you are playing a tease wherein you are not sure yet if it will end in a full release or not. Also a part of this wheel is that some tasks are way more difficult than others. I feel like there is more immersion and there is more freedom to the material. Yet, once again this desk struggles with the difficulty problem and the question arises, do I feel aroused by the content or is it the final spin of the wheel? You could even say that the desks require too much time and if the Wheel of Gambles would become a standard then it will require even more time than the normal desks.
3. Which brings me to brainstorming about a possible revamp that keeps another aspect of the game interesting as well. First I thought about giving points for every room you complete. However, the Wheel of Rewards give enough of a chance for an upward progression. Maybe the solution lies in giving the option to add an additional challenge to The Key (or even the game in general) which will be decided by chance, but will most likely make it harder to finish it. Mainly focusing on The Key would only work if people keep playing the game. I am sure I can find ways to work my way around it. Currently this is the road I am thinking of taking (which could possibly lead to me ditching the desks in the current form and making one Desk that gives you daily challenges).

Let me know what you think!
New content
First of all, I will happily receive content of other players! As much as I love getting creative it does get hard after a while, so the more people think about this and contribute the better it will be.

As for your question: I'd be open to receive ideas about both. There are a few new girls that people requested to add so they will probably get added in the next one (probably the most are needed in the mansion and because they are basically mini-teases and luckily it will require less work than the other sections of the game. Secondly I'd say the basement. Adding things for existing girls is more than welcome as well. They both contribute to the quality of the game so I have no preference! As for the content: Everything can be used, nothing is set in stone (the only rule thing I'd say is a clear guideline is that people will not get an orgasm from 'the girls of the mansion').

Feel free to send me anything! Thanks again for the feedback!

Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Kristycookie »

I just wanted to say that I kinda like the desks. Randomly picking the task means I risk getting a lot of edges from an intense task with the promise of a guaranteed way of going up a floor. I can see how getting the same task over and over might be boring after awhile though. The desks are optional too, you can do them as much or as little as you like... so I don't think they need to be perfect (but sure they could be improved).

That said if you have new ideas I’m excited to see them, you’ve made something very special here that I very much enjoy. I hope to contribute in my own way if I have time in future.

Edit: also personally I’d like to see the basement be more of a “you’ve reached here so now you have this extra tease to do (maybe like adding lots of edges to your day)” that to me is already enough punishment, and adding extra rules to the game in the way I’ve seen so far isn’t interesting to me, but I’m just one person so take the feelings of others into account as well.
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

Great to hear you already have a bunch of improvements in mind. For interest I checked the clarification on girl 28 and I think what you went with will work very nicely.

Competitive elements are always hard to pull off, since people have differing amounts of time they can spend on the game, along with the different difficulty levels. But, if you have ideas here may as well at least try them out.

Spoilering some more specific responses on difficulty and the desks:
Difficulty is always going to be tough. Of course a certain element of randomness no matter the difficulty level is part of the game, for example getting a "Caucasian" key on one end verses a "Socks" one. One idea which might help is have the suggested difficulties like you do now, but mention people can customize it a bit. For instance if I jump back in to the game in October I might try something like this:

400 points to go up a level
Can go to the desk 3 times per day for 100 points per task.
Cannot buy onto the roof.
Edge/Stroke two pages per key
10 minutes minimum for a video unless specified other wise
Accidental orgasm: ruin and go to the basement.

For the desks, I really do think the points system is a critical piece of the game. It's the only saving grace against a run of really bad luck. At least if someone is bouncing in and out of the basement no matter what they do, they can save up points and try to boost to floor 2 to get away from it for a bit.

One other maybe issue with the desks is the per day limit. There are definitely times where players probably should not play keys and just go to the desk to get their points and buy up to the roof for the best chance of success. Not something which is fun for me (and why I bought up to 4 and let chance work or not instead).

As for how the desks feel, more tasks or more randomness to the tasks will certainly help with the variety for sure. One possibility here is to create a random task generator for each desk girl, so they each feel like they have a different sort of personality or preferences in what they ask players to do. This will help keep visits to the desk fresh, but will leave it as a separate side game.

I like the idea of working the desk into the Key, because it pulls the mechanic into the main flow of the game. The question of how to do that is definitely harder. A really simple idea is allowing players one desk visit directly after completing a key.

Adding challenge to the key for points is a good idea too, and there's no reason you couldn't keep separate desks or desk attendants if you wanted. If you go with some sort of daily challenges, maybe each player spins their challenges according to what floor they are on for their first key of the day?

All just thoughts for now, if I think up anything promising I will let you know.
I will PM you my content idea in general terms, see where it might be best to add it in and make sure I don't write something for a girl you are already working on adding.

Seize
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Seize »

In the desk of gambles (for hard), in the task sections, number 6, with the eye contact videos, video 2 and 3 are from diffrent people, but they are the same :P
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Noah »

Kristycookie wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:58 pm I just wanted to say that I kinda like the desks. Randomly picking the task means I risk getting a lot of edges from an intense task with the promise of a guaranteed way of going up a floor. I can see how getting the same task over and over might be boring after awhile though. The desks are optional too, you can do them as much or as little as you like... so I don't think they need to be perfect (but sure they could be improved).

That said if you have new ideas I’m excited to see them, you’ve made something very special here that I very much enjoy. I hope to contribute in my own way if I have time in future.

Edit: also personally I’d like to see the basement be more of a “you’ve reached here so now you have this extra tease to do (maybe like adding lots of edges to your day)” that to me is already enough punishment, and adding extra rules to the game in the way I’ve seen so far isn’t interesting to me, but I’m just one person so take the feelings of others into account as well.
I am glad to hear a different sound too. Definitely going to take it into account as well. I will play with the ideas and see how they play out. I am sure I will always include a risk factor, so revamping the desks will never exclude the risk of even greater suffering :lol:

As for the basement: Most of them are already like that (with some extremes). I am already making some changes to some of the 'effects' wherein I feel like they are too much. It is hard to be creative in the basement without avoiding too much repetition, so the effects give a chance to make it harder on you (and therewith feel like a punishment). When it comes to my games I always want to stimulate everyone to make their own version that fits their likes (so if it would be more enjoyable for you to ignore these effects then I'd suggest to ignore them)! Thanks for the feedback and if you have something you want to add (even if it is just a vague idea) then feel free to let me know!
Seize wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:47 pm In the desk of gambles (for hard), in the task sections, number 6, with the eye contact videos, video 2 and 3 are from diffrent people, but they are the same :P
Thank you kindly! Always good to have a reserve :lol: Fixed it!

Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Kristycookie »

I didn't notice a clear instruction of what you do after you reach the roof, I assume you start back at floor 1 (even if denied).
Mr.styr
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Mr.styr »

Sorry, may be I just missed it somewere, but can't to find...

What if I have blodes key and image of three blones? I need to stroke/edge x3 times or only once?
And what if I have 2 keys lingerie+blondes and image was with only one naked blond? How much times I need to stroke/edge for it?

:blush:
#13 in Pornstar Tournament 5 - Sissy Edition

Fan and rare member of Noah, Helequin and benbron forum games.

Have a pornhubpremium for incoming videotasks :blush:
xman911
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by xman911 »

Mr.styr wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:21 pm Sorry, may be I just missed it somewere, but can't to find...

What if I have blodes key and image of three blones? I need to stroke/edge x3 times or only once?
And what if I have 2 keys lingerie+blondes and image was with only one naked blond? How much times I need to stroke/edge for it?

I think the right thing to do, is to stroke for every girl or every piece of lingerie in the picture (at least that's how I do it). So if the girl has 2 pieces of lingerie I pay for every piece if there are 2 girls with 2 pieces of lingerie I pay 4 times... and so on. But you play on "Normal", so it may be different. It's not bad to have that explicitly said in the rules.
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Kristycookie »

Mr.styr wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:21 pm Sorry, may be I just missed it somewere, but can't to find...

You can do what you want, but the step by step how to play says "per picture", so it would not matter how many times the category appears in the picture.