Vibrator Roulette

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Vibrator Roulette

Post by Helequin »

Sapphire wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:56 pm Off topic, but I was so inspired by that one picture that I painted this one! Gorgeous.
Gorgeous work!

And hey, it's not that off topic. Still a picture of a woman after all; I never said the rules apply to photos only :-D
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Sapphire wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:56 pm Off topic, but I was so inspired by that one picture that I painted this one! Gorgeous.
That is truly amazing!
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

Hmm thread has gotten quite quiet the last couple days. So, to see if there is still life in this idea I am going to re-do my rules. In part for more fun and in part to hopefully make it easier for posters to find the images or videos they want to use with broader categories.

And since the theme of this game is using vibrators or devices for the lack of direct control, I've managed to rig a device which can simulate a good kick (or hit) to the balls, so I will add this in. These hurt way more than my own slaps usually XD.

Finally, I'm also going to add a small guessing game element about a few models who I find breathtakingly gorgeous. Piper Fawn (or Ariel) is one of them, but the other 5 names will stay hidden until someone posts an image or video of them, at which point I will confirm it and update my list. Most won't be that hard to find out I don't think. ;-)

Like before, I will spend 2 minutes on each picture or until I hit the condition (e.g. edge, ruin, orgasm etc.). For videos I will watch the full duration, and follow the rule for what is currently on the screen (e.g. a video might start with a girl stripping, then getting wet, then giving oral and I would switch between rules when the video does changes category).

Black & White or Sepia Image/Video:
Vibe against the base of my cock and balls (least intense spot).

General Image/Video (posing, stripping, naked etc.):
Vibe under the shaft and tip of my cock (more intense spot).
OR
If you want you can post a specific position for me to sit/stand/lie/etc. in and where to put the vibe. If no instructions, I will go with the above rule.

Girl is obviously wet or at least partially in water:
Vibe sideways under my tip only (most intense spot).

Femdom or Lezdom:
5 'kicks' to the balls.

Oral or Penetration (Lesbian or straight. Fingers, toys, sex all count for penetration):
Edge in the previous position

Piper Fawn or any of the 5 hidden models I find extremely sexy:
Edge in the previous position and pulse vibe on and off to ride it for 30s

Caption Image or JOI Video:
Ruin. If there are any specific instructions on how to cum, I will follow them when I ruin.

Cumshot:
Cum

And as before, Anyone posting a set of images and/or videos can add a rule to each of the categories if they want to, which will apply only to that one post.

EDIT - And let's call this dead. If I see a post here I might respond, but no guarantees. :)
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner