made new game

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
pepez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

made new game

Post by pepez »

There is this Strip Billiard game site http://selectyourgame.com/index.php

Choose your favorite girl, and play against her...

I made new nice Tease & denial rules:

Easy rules:

-Everytime when is opponent turn you have to stroke, you can chooce how fast.. but you have to stroke all to time when is her turn..
- If you have to stop stroking, next time your turn. You have to shoot red ball straight to the pocket, Its like you skip your turn..
- Every time when she win the round, you have to edge as many times as your difference is.. Lets say she pocket 5 balls, and you 2. So you have to edge 3 times..
- You can cum when u beat her.. There is 5 rounds, everytime you win you go 1 up, and if you lose you go 1 down.. So its can sometimes takes time...
-If you Lose lvl 1.. You need wait for 1 hour to next game... Its like GAME OVER!

Hard rules: (You have to start count how many balls you and opponen has pocket on
throughout the game, i keep usually scores on my google bar when i use fox. Its easiest :)

-Everytime when is opponent turn you have to stroke, you can chooce how fast.. but you have to stroke all to time when is her turn..
- If you have to stop stroking, next time your turn. You have to shoot red ball straight to the pocket, Its like you skip your turn..
- Every time when she win the round, you have to edge as many times as your difference is.. Lets say she pocket 5 balls, and you 2. So you have to edge 3 times..
- You can cum when u beat her.. There is 5 rounds, everytime you win you go 1 up, and if you lose you go 1 down.. So its can sometimes takes time... But HERE IS THE DIFFERENCE.. You have to count HOW MANY BALLS you and your opponent has pocket throughout the game, if you have more in the end than your opponent you can Cum, but if opponent has more than you You have to wait that many hours before you can play again DENIAL TIME :no: :yes:
-If you Lose lvl 1.. You have to wait that many hours how many less balls you had pocket throughout the game.. lets say you have 33 and she has 53 so its 20 hour before you can play again! But if you have more than her, you have to wait one hour!

I´m sorry for my english.. I hate it because its so bad :blush: :blush:
If you want ask me about this, go ahead, i try explain better :yes: