Ruined Weekend - help needed!

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
brian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Ruined Weekend - help needed!

Post by brian »

Ok, hi everyone, I have no idea what I'm getting myself into but I am horny beyond belief right now and well:

I've been joyfully cumming plenty recently. No denial, no ruining, just cumming!

So to cut things short: I will be alone from Saturday morning until Tuesday morning and I thought, wouldn't be this the perfect time to endure some thorough punishment?

I'm extremely turned on by ruined orgasms, but mostly I cheat and never have I had more than 2 a day or more than 3 or 4 before cumming.

Now my plan was to originally ruin 3 orgasms on Saturday, 3 on Sunday and maybe do some relentless edging on Monday - or ruining 3 more - before allowing myself an orgasm in the evening (Kindly respect the finale).

I honestly don't think I could do more than that.

Question now is:

- What to I do until then, I'm leaking already, haven't cum for 5 days - I honestly never go longer than a week and I'm not sure if that will help at the weekend?
- Is that a realistic target with by "background"?
- and most of all: How do I stay disciplined during that time?? :blush:

PS: I have asked for some JOI Videos and Tease suggestions, thank you for your input, looks great. Just unsure if I'll be able to follow this up on my own :blush:
We don't want to ruin the fun, do we?
Last full orgasm: 11/MAR/2024
Last ruin: 8/MAR/2024