A Dicey Situation - A Game of Chance for Females

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
cr71991
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Sub/Slave(s): Would be interested in having an online submissive. I am not the harsh or degrading type, but I can be strict. Feel free to message me if interested.

A Dicey Situation - A Game of Chance for Females

Post by cr71991 »

Hello,
Some may note that this is a alteration of a previous dice game fore guys. I've now made it specifically for women.

You should note that it was made using google docs and as such, you should be careful when clicking inside the game. Only click on the cyan (link) text to navigate to the correct part of the game. Clicking randomly will send you to the wrong place.

This is my first ever attempt at a tease/game for women, so please let me know If there are improvements or additions I should make. I am happy to edit it if there are any issues or problems that make it hard to complete.

This game is best played with dice (or use random.org), a wooden/plastic spoon, ice cubes, lube, dildo, vibrator, exercise attire, a pillow, and 4 clothespins. This game may deny your orgasm.....sorry (not)

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/ ... 1c7219_0_0

Hope you enjoy!
Please leave feedback