July is for chastity !

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Sub/Slave(s): I'd like to have an online one (since I don't think I'm ready yet for a living-next-door one), so don't hesitate to contact me !
I have an extreme amount of respect for women, so don't apply if you want to be treated like trash, though. I can be dominating, but I'm not another Weinstein.

July is for chastity !

Post by Terminus Est »

Hi fellow perverts :-)

I'm enjoying myself so much running Chrystal's monthly cum eating schedule game - I might have discovered a new kink in me, I suppose :lol: - that I'd like to start another one in July, this time for chastity wanna-tryers or already experienced cocklocked players.

I've started working on it yesterday, and it's progressing so smoothly that I can guarantee it'd be ready by the end of the month. Here is how I think it would run, but since I've never dabbled with chastity IRL - I'd like to do it for my GF, but since I'm single, I can't see the point - feel free to give me any advice you think relevant : i'll probably miss something that will be obvious to anybody with a little experience in this domain, so don't hesitate to correct me : your help could only make the game better for you and the other players, after all ! :-)

So here's how I see it currently :

Week 1 : The first 7 days will lead you into entering the game. Anyone can play that part to see if he's interested or wants to bail out without any shame. Like cum-eating, I think chastity is not everyone's cup of tea, and while I enjoy being dominant (and sub, sometimes), I don't take any pleasure in humiliating others or violence of any kind (physical or mental).

Each day, you will watch a video that might explain to you how a chastity device works and what problems you can expect if you decide wearing one, give you a reason to submit your cock to a pretty girl, etc. Players will be encouraged to stay chaste (wank all you want, ruin orgasms all you want (if you know how to REALLY ruin it), but if possible not coming. Youwill be allowed to come 1 or 2 times during this week anyways, so why not restrain yourself during the rest of the week ? It's not like I'm going to make you swallow that enormous load of cum after 3 days of chastity, is it ? Well, as my last game proves, I might indeed, but don't you trust me ? How are you going to let me become your keyholder if you don't trust me ? :whistle:

5-24 days of chastity

At the end of the "introduction to chastity" week, any player who wants to play the rest of the game will have to roll dices on a website I'll provide the address of and send me a pm telling me the result of the dice throw. This number will influence the length of his chastity, but 6 does not necessarily means a longer chastity time than 3. I'll be the only one knowing the exact number of days the player has now signed for, which will be at least 5 and at most 24 (7 days of "preparation" + 24 equals the 31 days of July).

Each day, players will have to watch a video, sometimes with his cock unlocked, sometimes not, and the videos will of course become more and more arousing as the game goes on and on. I'll pm a player when his time in chastity has ended, and will try to have a special video link for him, a sort of "get out of jail" present, though I don't make any promises yet (there might be 100 players interested for all I know :-D ).

Well, I think I've covered the basics. Let me know what you think of it, and if the response is good and there are no major obstacles because I didn't see an obvious problem with my idea, I'll start registration in a wek or so.

Thanks for your time !
Kike1989esp
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): No
Sub/Slave(s): No

Re: July is for chastity !

Post by Kike1989esp »

WoW me parece una idea muy interesante pero primero voy a acabar el me de julio tragar semen
keriensissy
smargerbarg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by smargerbarg »

count me in! thank you!
AlltrueSC
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): none
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by AlltrueSC »

I would be interested
although it sounds like chastity = chastity device? or not?? <I do have .. several>
bit confused with the "wank all you want" if you are locked up..

also I prefer the more difficult.. No drain version.. no ruins or anal milking..
would that be..acceptable? (at least for me?)

I am usually dominate but Love denial.. and torment.. for not just my subbies but myself ..often.
also I prefer.. challenges... (As can be seen in my denial challenge teases I wrote)
Denial challenge 2014, Sign up 3, Real sign up, and the most recent: 2018 denial Challenge
is there any ..winner? or just.. eh whatever chastity you get.. is what you do.. random determination??

lastly: it is easy to get a large number of people to sign up.. and many drop out.. usually earlish..(2 weeks)
If you want assistance.. 1.> keeping track OR even 2> making your brilliant idea into a webtease... let me know.
if you prefer to tell me private please use the Milo mail.. public fine by me also..that should assist with
and there are no major obstacles
PS.. suggestions > edit original post to show the video of the day ... > make it easy on yourself and do One task for all subbies instead of 20+ individual tasks.. unless you have lots of time...
still true to my own self...even with a lot of changes
Ajax
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ajax »

I'm in too.
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sub/Slave(s): I'd like to have an online one (since I don't think I'm ready yet for a living-next-door one), so don't hesitate to contact me !
I have an extreme amount of respect for women, so don't apply if you want to be treated like trash, though. I can be dominating, but I'm not another Weinstein.

Post by Terminus Est »

AlltrueSC wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:37 pm I would be interested
although it sounds like chastity = chastity device? or not?? <I do have .. several>
bit confused with the "wank all you want" if you are locked up..

also I prefer the more difficult.. No drain version.. no ruins or anal milking..
would that be..acceptable? (at least for me?)
Indeed, players would need a chastity device (or alot of self-control if they don't have one).
The stroking part is for when I'll allow the players to remove the device and stroke while watching a video. Then it's normally "No cumming and back into the device as soon as your dick can" :lol:
After all, what's the fun in making people wear a chastity device if you can't torture them a bit :-P

As regards the difficulty, anyone can make the game harder for himself if he wants to, of course ! :lol:
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

Things are progressing really well : I already have 21 of the 31 videos required ! :w00t:
radiomanuk
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by radiomanuk »

I'm in for this one as well :)
tbmb248
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tbmb248 »

I'm in
DSCBVB
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by DSCBVB »

I am in
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

Cool !
This will definitely happen, and I'm almost ready :w00t:
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

Seize
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Seize »

I would love to try this! Can't wait
DanRhodes
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by DanRhodes »

I'm in too! I'm already trying to sleep while wearing my cb6000 and also going out with it, so i can stay longer periods of time locked. My record is just 2 days but it's been only a few weeks since I bought my device. At first I thought the rings coming were too small, but now I can wear it comfortably, except when having an erection of course. The worst part is that I don't have a partner to tease me a little, so I always end up getting boring. However, this challenge may be interesting, even more than the chastity webteases as the will be more people doing it at the same time
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

Welcome to all the newcomers (not cummers, definitely !) :lol:

You get to choose which of those two girls would become your keyholder.
If neither suits you, I'll try my best tomorrow ;-)