Chrystal's CEI month - BLOG : tell us about it

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Sub/Slave(s): I'd like to have an online one (since I don't think I'm ready yet for a living-next-door one), so don't hesitate to contact me !
I have an extreme amount of respect for women, so don't apply if you want to be treated like trash, though. I can be dominating, but I'm not another Weinstein.

Chrystal's CEI month - BLOG : tell us about it

Post by Terminus Est »

Hi everyone,

I've created this thread so that players who want to tell us about their june adventures can do so without the main game thread becoming disrupted.

Whether you want to criticize my choices of videos or tell me which one you liked or hated, or you want to tell the other players how you are faring in the game, moments you found difficult, etc., this thrad is yours !

And so that you don't spend your time only reading this, here is the video that inspired it all ;-)

https://fr.spankbang.com/10g8q/video/mo ... hedule+cei

P.S. : What I'd be really interested to know is : if you are indeed a cum-eating newbie and June 2018 becomes your "first time", which video did it for you, and why do you think it succeeded in bringing you over the top ?
Of course, you can also pm me if you don't want everyone else to know about it ...
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sub/Slave(s): I'd like to have an online one (since I don't think I'm ready yet for a living-next-door one), so don't hesitate to contact me !
I have an extreme amount of respect for women, so don't apply if you want to be treated like trash, though. I can be dominating, but I'm not another Weinstein.

Re: Chrystal's CEI month - BLOG : tell us about it

Post by Terminus Est »

Well, having recently tested 3 weeks of videos to try and achieve a "crescendo effect" and a "final season episode cliffhanger effect" on day 7 of each might make it a bit harder for me to last at least 14 days, as I hoped would be possible when I started this thing :lol:

Also, after a lot of hesitation, and since I'd really like to break my cum-eating cherry this month, I've decided to play all the videos (softcore and hardcore, so 2 per day instead of 1), which will not make it any easier ! :-P

And, to add insult to injury, I've just discovered a new girl, whose dirty-talking skills immediately brought in the insta-boner category. She'll surely make it into week 2 or 3, I'll have to check who I might ditch to give her a very well deserved place into our naughty game :smile:
I would'nt mind her breaking my cherry at all, in fact ! :lol:
cumfan3110
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cumfan3110 »

this is fantastic. ive eaten my cum before but also still struggle eat my own the moment I cum. ive completed all tasks so far and never been so horny. keep it up
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

cumfan3110 wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:41 am this is fantastic. ive eaten my cum before but also still struggle eat my own the moment I cum. ive completed all tasks so far and never been so horny. keep it up
Thanks ! :-D
The current weather where I live doesn't help my situation : there is an incredible quota of (very) pretty girls wherever I go in town ... not that I'm really complaining ;-)
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

I'm still holding, though I really thought 30+ minutes of Cherry Vie would be too much for me to handle :lol:
Will I finally succumb sometime during the next two weeks ? There is a lot of chance I won't be able to resist much longer, unless I finally get a GF - which is not very probable, since I'm also totally broke this month after buying a new computer (to watch CEI vids mostly :lol: )
feiliksfeliks
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by feiliksfeliks »

Terminus Est wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 9:12 pm Hi everyone,

I've created this thread so that players who want to tell us about their june adventures can do so without the main game thread becoming disrupted.

Whether you want to criticize my choices of videos or tell me which one you liked or hated, or you want to tell the other players how you are faring in the game, moments you found difficult, etc., this thrad is yours !

And so that you don't spend your time only reading this, here is the video that inspired it all ;-)

https://fr.spankbang.com/10g8q/video/mo ... hedule+cei

P.S. : What I'd be really interested to know is : if you are indeed a cum-eating newbie and June 2018 becomes your "first time", which video did it for you, and why do you think it succeeded in bringing you over the top ?
Of course, you can also pm me if you don't want everyone else to know about it ...
Hi, how can I download this video so that I can train offline?
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

feiliksfeliks wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:13 am Hi, how can I download this video so that I can train offline?
You can download it from spankbang. The only requirement to get download access is to upload a single video, then you're good to go for as many as you like ! :w00t: