Chrystal's monthly cum eating schedule

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Sub/Slave(s): I'd like to have an online one (since I don't think I'm ready yet for a living-next-door one), so don't hesitate to contact me !
I have an extreme amount of respect for women, so don't apply if you want to be treated like trash, though. I can be dominating, but I'm not another Weinstein.

Chrystal's monthly cum eating schedule

Post by Terminus Est »

Hi guys (& gals ?)

I'd like to start a new game on June 1st, loosely based on a Chrystal Knight video.
The game needs players - beginners welcome - willing to eat their cum multiple times for a 30-days long challenge.
Youi won't need to eat cum every day, don't worry. But you will have to watch a related video every day, and follow instructions too.

If you're interested or have questions, don't hesitate to join or ask them !
radiomanuk
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Re: Chrystal's monthly cum eating schedule

Post by radiomanuk »

I'm in, love eating my cum
DangerPowers
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DangerPowers »

Hey that's cool you are doing a challenge! I just popped in on this site for the first time in forever and saw your post. I am that person who likes the idea but has a really really hard time following through. Very few times in my life have I actually done it. What will the format be, are you thinking the challenge will start with easy tasks and then slowly get more difficult as it goes on?
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sub/Slave(s): I'd like to have an online one (since I don't think I'm ready yet for a living-next-door one), so don't hesitate to contact me !
I have an extreme amount of respect for women, so don't apply if you want to be treated like trash, though. I can be dominating, but I'm not another Weinstein.

Post by Terminus Est »

DangerPowers wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 12:17 am Hey that's cool you are doing a challenge! I just popped in on this site for the first time in forever and saw your post. I am that person who likes the idea but has a really really hard time following through. Very few times in my life have I actually done it. What will the format be, are you thinking the challenge will start with easy tasks and then slowly get more difficult as it goes on?
Same for me, which is one of the reasons I wanted to try this online game ;)

And indeed the challenge will be easy at first and become harder towards the end.
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

Grichnoch wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 10:03 pm Sounds like fun! You should a hard and an easy option (for veterans and beginners). :smile:
I don't really have the time or energy to do that, but the first week or so will be targeted towards beginners mainly, which means during the rest of the month, beginners should have become semi-experienced or quit the challenge altogether (which i completely understand, this challenge isn't for everyone, even if I don't think it's particularly hard).
aseeker2000
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by aseeker2000 »

Include me, please.
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
97% Brat
91% Submissive
88% Masochist
86% Experimentalist
81% Primal (Prey)
76% Boy/Girl
67% Exhibitionist
67% Slave
56% Non-monogamist
45% Voyeur
44% Pet
41% Ageplayer
35% Switch
18% Vanilla
14% Degrader
7% Dominant
5% Sadist
4% Rigger
2% Brat tamer
1% Primal (Hunter)
1% Master/Mistress
1% Daddy/Mommy
0% Owner

[email protected]
(Use Google Chat or email to communicate with me)
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

Cool ! :)

The fast response from you guys had me real excited, so I started preparing the daily videos I'll post ... and I've already 35 of them - which is more than needed !
Seems I'll have to eliminate a few of the weaker ones, which is always easier than finding some at the last minute :)
Sissy-Anallover
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sissy-Anallover »

I would love to be a part of this :love:
Jimmy28
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Jimmy28 »

I would very much like to compete in this challange
allccc
Explorer
Explorer

Post by allccc »

I could be in too!
Check my xhamster page: http://xhamster.com/user/allccc xxx
There are also 2 compilations with ANAL instructions, JOI and CEI videos :innocent: :icecream:

Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

Welcome to all of you :)

I'm getting impatient for June 1st to arrive, suddenly !
syph xero
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by syph xero »

I'll also join in, although I only rarely actually did eat my cum. Hope I can seize this as an opporunity. =)
Michelle111
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): No.
Sub/Slave(s): No.

Post by Michelle111 »

This sounds interesting!
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

Grichnoch wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 10:03 pm Sounds like fun! You should a hard and an easy option (for veterans and beginners). :smile:
Finally, I'm think it might be possible to take care of your beginners/veterans offer. I've over 40 good videos already, and that's after a day's "work", so I think it would be quite easy to have, let's say, a first week common to all players, and the next 3 weeks as an option for beginner or "advanced" players (in fact, I'm overwhelmed with good beginner videos).

The only added work for me would be to write two stories for the players involved, but it's fun and exciting to do - why would I start this thing otherwise - so I'm 80-20 to do it right now ;)
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Interesting. Might attend. Count me in for now