Chrystal's monthly cum eating schedule

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
JosyJoy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): I have currently no opportunity to hold my Orgasm back for a specific Woman. But i'm doing it anyways.

Re: Chrystal's monthly cum eating schedule

Post by JosyJoy »

how many are still into this game?
live to serve
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Sub/Slave(s): I'd like to have an online one (since I don't think I'm ready yet for a living-next-door one), so don't hesitate to contact me !
I have an extreme amount of respect for women, so don't apply if you want to be treated like trash, though. I can be dominating, but I'm not another Weinstein.

Post by Terminus Est »

JosyJoy wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:14 pm how many are still into this game?
Don't worry : the statistics on Spankbang tell me quite a lot of us are still playing : many do seem to be a bit shy, though ;-)
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sub/Slave(s): I'd like to have an online one (since I don't think I'm ready yet for a living-next-door one), so don't hesitate to contact me !
I have an extreme amount of respect for women, so don't apply if you want to be treated like trash, though. I can be dominating, but I'm not another Weinstein.

Post by Terminus Est »

DAY 6 :

Today, you're gonna have a nice drink :whistle:

Before Goddess Loulou starts talking to you about a problem of pride, you are going to serve yourself a glass of nice wine, a good and tasty beer, or maybe alcool if you like that. You may even prefer tea, coffee, a fruit juice or a soft drink, I'll leave that to you.

And when Loulou makes you come (I have no doubts she'll succeed, she's really sexy in a dominant way), that cum will go into your glass of choice. You'll then mix the contents with a spoon or straw, and gulp it down.

Because it's about time you finally swallow your pride !

https://spankbang.com/2915a/video/a+matter+of+pride (8 mins)
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

davidpl7 wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:50 am for the first 3 days I was on vacation and did not follow the instructions, now instead of following instructions from the first movie I came and I did not eat. What punishment for me?
I'll PM you later today about that !
My Schedule has been really hectic since Sunday : sorry for not replying sooner :blush:
SissyFace
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by SissyFace »

fell off the wagon yesterday, but back on again today. thanks for keeping this going! :love:
Kik: sss0371
radiomanuk
Explorer
Explorer

Post by radiomanuk »

Absolutely loved Day 6 and I for one CAN'T wait for the much teased Day 7!
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

radiomanuk wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:05 pm Absolutely loved Day 6 and I for one CAN'T wait for the much teased Day 7!
Man, are you gonna love it ! :-D
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

SissyFace wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:47 pm fell off the wagon yesterday, but back on again today. thanks for keeping this going! :love:
Thanks to you for keeping the pace :smile:
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

DAY 7

You've reached the end of your first week in this gruelling challenge : congratulations ! :w00t:

Today, you'll have to decide what you are going to do when tomorrow comes : will you choose the beginners or experienced road.
Remember : once you have chosen one road, you can't go back and change your mind, so think thoroughly before committing yourself to the experienced "branch" of this game (which will of course include more kinkyness, humiliation and cum-eating than the beginners one.)

In the meantime, you will Watch Goddess Kendall's video and follow all of her instructions, BUT instead of eating it, you will save your cumload in a container of your choice and put it in your freezer for later use :whistle:

By the way, this video is much kinkier than the previous one : this is to give you a pre-taste of what awaits the experienced players and help your choice for tomorrow :-P

https://spankbang.com/294jz/video/godde ... l+is+kinky (11 minutes)
davidpl7
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by davidpl7 »

day 7 made - because I was not polite at the beginning (for which I got a penalty and I will do it) I want to go the way of an experienced eater as a part of making up all the losses;)
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

davidpl7 wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:50 am day 7 made - because I was not polite at the beginning (for which I got a penalty and I will do it) I want to go the way of an experienced eater as a part of making up all the losses;)
You speak like a real cumslut - which strangely excites me more :lol:
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

Wow ! 6OO views on SpankBang for the Kendall clip (in 3 hours or so) : guess we're not the only one liking CEIs :lol:
Fun2Stim
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Fun2Stim »

Yesterday I learned not to jizz in anything carbonated, ughh. Don't jizz in the fizz!

Today I learned from Kendall to take the high road.
radiomanuk
Explorer
Explorer

Post by radiomanuk »

I will be taking the high road, but that was a given before I even started...Bring on the Jizz!
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

Fun2Stim wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:46 am Yesterday I learned not to jizz in anything carbonated, ughh. Don't jizz in the fizz!
Well, I learned sthg today !
It never occured to me to think about that, and I guess I'm not the only one. Thanks for the info :lol: