Chrystal's monthly cum eating schedule

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Sub/Slave(s): I'd like to have an online one (since I don't think I'm ready yet for a living-next-door one), so don't hesitate to contact me !
I have an extreme amount of respect for women, so don't apply if you want to be treated like trash, though. I can be dominating, but I'm not another Weinstein.

Re: Chrystal's monthly cum eating schedule

Post by Terminus Est »

crazyxxx wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 3:24 am I'm in! :w00t:

Can you give some more details about the game? As far as I get it, you will be posting videos daily and sometimes we will have to eat our cum. Any other rules? Do you need to complete a task daily? Write a report? What if you can't (e.g. because life gets in the way)? Can you cum outside of the schedule? What gets you disqualified?
Hi !

I don't want to ruin the game for the other "players" by saying too much, but here is what I've decided until now (this is still a work in progress currently) :
  • I'll be posting short instructions and a video daily for the first week, then 2 daily for the rest of the month (one for "beginners" and one for "experienced players").
  • Some days, you will have to eat your cum once, some days several times, some other days not at all, some days you won't even be allowed to cum at all.
  • There are no other rules currently, so you're allowed to cum whenever you want (except if I specifically instruct you not to in a daily post), no report needed (though you can of course post one if you want, it might be interesting reading !), and of course real life is more important than any kinky game. Also, I don't want to disqualify anyone (I'm not God), so anyone who doesn't follow the instructions can continue to play if he wants. He will know he "cheated", after all, which is punishment enough I think. I also think many CH players cum before they're allowed to sometimes (I surely do), but playing a kinky game the way you like it is my way of enjoying it. If you have a hard mistress or master or obey a different set of rules, good for you !
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sub/Slave(s): I'd like to have an online one (since I don't think I'm ready yet for a living-next-door one), so don't hesitate to contact me !
I have an extreme amount of respect for women, so don't apply if you want to be treated like trash, though. I can be dominating, but I'm not another Weinstein.

Post by Terminus Est »

Good news (I guess) for all of you who,are waiting impatiently for June 1st to cum : I' had some spare time today and worked on the game. The general layout of the month has been established and week 1 is ready and waiting for you cum-slurpers in waiting :-P

I should probably start work on both of the second weeks later today or tomorrow ...
DangerPowers
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DangerPowers »

I have been going back and forth whether I should enter the game or not. I literally always think it's a good idea until I actually orgasm. Has anyone had any luck with some sort of hypnosis audio/video or some way of getting over this? I am trying to prep myself by getting a little better at it before the challenge starts.
kenttoken
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by kenttoken »

Include me, please.
Kike1989esp
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): No
Sub/Slave(s): No

Post by Kike1989esp »

Estoy dentro tengo ganas de comer mi semen
keriensissy
Jerk boi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jerk boi »

I'll give it a go, count me in!
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

Welcome to all the new arrivals !

Weeks 1 and 2 are now ready (3 and 4 still in development), so there won't be any delay : we'll definitely start on June 1st ... with maybe a teaser on May 31st, depending on your reactions :-)
cumfan3110
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cumfan3110 »

hi please can I play too, I want to be good a real cum lover, thanks.
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

Welcome, cumfans !

Week 4 is over and done, I've only a bit of work to do for week 3 and we're ready to rock'n'roll :-D
Ocuspocus4
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by Ocuspocus4 »

Yes I want to try this challenge! It sounds very interesting!
Bonsai50
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): I have no Master or Mistress

Post by Bonsai50 »

Can I joind the game please ?

Thank you
cumfan3110
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cumfan3110 »

so looking forward too it, how will we get the instructions and can we have a cheeky sample one.
feetmadcap
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): Open to new experiences

Post by feetmadcap »

Count me in :-D
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

cumfan3110 wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 11:50 am so looking forward too it, how will we get the instructions and can we have a cheeky sample one.
No time to answer now, I'll do it later or tomorrow...
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

It seems there'll soon be 30+ of us playing :w00t:

In the meantime, if you're impatient or curious, why don't you listen to what Little Caprice has to tell you about the interesting subject of cum eating ?
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=30673