Chrystal's monthly cum eating schedule

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
SissyFace
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: Chrystal's monthly cum eating schedule

Post by SissyFace »

Oh man, day 2 looks harder than day 1. But I have to stick to the plan. :\'-(
Kik: sss0371
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Sub/Slave(s): I'd like to have an online one (since I don't think I'm ready yet for a living-next-door one), so don't hesitate to contact me !
I have an extreme amount of respect for women, so don't apply if you want to be treated like trash, though. I can be dominating, but I'm not another Weinstein.

Post by Terminus Est »

SissyFace wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:39 pm Oh man, day 2 looks harder than day 1. But I have to stick to the plan. :\'-(
Yeah, the goal I'm trying to achieve is to make each day harder - or at least each week harder - then the previous one :-)
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sub/Slave(s): I'd like to have an online one (since I don't think I'm ready yet for a living-next-door one), so don't hesitate to contact me !
I have an extreme amount of respect for women, so don't apply if you want to be treated like trash, though. I can be dominating, but I'm not another Weinstein.

Post by Terminus Est »

Fun2Stim wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:06 pm Hi.

I am not sure I want to join, but feel that I need to... :-)

I am late to the game so will gladly pay the price required.
I've had a great week, so I'm in a generous mood ... the only price you have to pay is to watch the two videos already available (you cannot enter on day 3 and start with the day 3 task/video combo, for example) ... and welcum to you ! :-P
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

It seems I created too many threads and got you all confused, so I'll repost today's task here (and I'll double post on the 2 threads from now on).
Sorry about that, feel free to take the weekend to accomplish your next two tasks (the saturday one here and the sunday one I'm about to post).

Jessica is not happy with you !
You've been disobeying her !
You've begged her and begged her to let you eat your own cum ... and she allowed it ... several times ! But where does that cum end up ?

NOT in your mouth !

DAY 2 :

Today, you are gonna come in your hand ... and lick it up !

All of you who cannot go through it will have to save their next load in an icecube tray or other discreet container of their choice and put it in their freezer.
Later this month, it might be useful :whistle:

https://fr.spankbang.com/1d2x9-2ew1jc/p ... /favorites (21 minutes)
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

Day 3 :

Natasha can't believe it !
So, you've really, honestly, never eaten your cum before ?
But you want to, don't you ?
You fantasize about it, all the time ...

And guess what ? You're lucky, because she's gonna ease you right into it !

https://fr.spankbang.com/28n59/video/easy+peasy (21 minutes)
Last edited by Terminus Est on Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
sbarbie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sbarbie »

Finished day 2, easier than I thought is was going to be...
JosyJoy
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): I have currently no opportunity to hold my Orgasm back for a specific Woman. But i'm doing it anyways.

Post by JosyJoy »

finished Day 2!
Spoiler: show
It was a good one for Day 2, with the task you had to eat not all of it, but it was, to my surprise, not bad and i have licked my fingers afterwards... never thought that was in me.. thank you.
The Video was not bad, but there are many videos, that get me hyped more.
live to serve
sbarbie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sbarbie »

Da7 3 done, another great choice on the video.
Fun2Stim
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Fun2Stim »

Thanks for the generosity.

Day 3, I love Natasha's Bedroom. Clean skin, pretty eyes, nice voice, beautiful tits, and the blue bra and panties could prolly make me do anything?
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

Fun2Stim wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:02 pm Day 3, I love Natasha's Bedroom. Clean skin, pretty eyes, nice voice, beautiful tits, and the blue bra and panties could prolly make me do anything?
I like her a lot too. She's not gorgeous, but sure has that "girl next door" look and feel that really brought me very close to failing in several CH videos. and, like you said, pretty eyes, nice voice, beautiful tits ... and she know how toroleplay and write a scenario !

She'll probably make another appearance before the end of the month, but then in a naughtier clip :-P
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

I'm gonna be very busy this evening and also tomorrow morning, so I decided to upload your June the 4th task already.
I hope you can all restrain yourself until June 4 starts at your place, but even if you can't, you will be punished in a way, having to wait longer for your Day 5 assignment :whistle:

We've now reached the middle of our first game week, so things are starting to heat up a bit.
What I want you to do is pretend your name is Matt and follow your mistress's instructions like a good boy...

https://fr.spankbang.com/28rie/video/matt+s+sensual+cei (11 minutes)
JosyJoy
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): I have currently no opportunity to hold my Orgasm back for a specific Woman. But i'm doing it anyways.

Post by JosyJoy »

finished Day 3
Was not the best Video for me, didn't knew if the pic was necessary or not. But i came on my belly, slurped it up and rubbed it in my skin. Was the very first time for me and i felt ashamed about myself, when i rubbed it in *blush*
live to serve
davidpl7
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by davidpl7 »

for the first 3 days I was on vacation and did not follow the instructions, now instead of following instructions from the first movie I came and I did not eat. What punishment for me?
JosyJoy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by JosyJoy »

finished Day 4
This Video was very hot, going right into my favorites. I also liked it, that it was only 11 Minutes. the right time for me to shoot my load and lick it up. great!
live to serve
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

June 5 :

It's time we expand our horizons a bit, don't you think ? Today, you are going to have a choice ! ;-)

Depending on your personal circumstances (I don't know if you live alone, have kids, etc.), choose a oiece of furniture in your house, chair, table, desk, nightstand, whatever (but NOT the floor : you are not allowed to cum on the floor yet !).

Using Sexy Lindsey's arousing video as a motivation tool, you are gonna cum on that piece of furniture and lick it clean.
You are allowed to use a handkerchief or towel to scoop up the last drops and throw it away, that's how generous I am :whistle:

https://spankbang.com/28xpt/video/sexy+lindsey (duration : 9 minutes)