Post Orgasm Torture Games

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
GoddessFlora
Explorer
Explorer

Post Orgasm Torture Games

Post by GoddessFlora »

Hi there :wave: ,

My name is Flora and I'm new in this community.

I'm wondering whether people are interested in post orgasm torture. Post orgasm torture involves lots of fast and hard wanking after cumming, hence the name. Most guys are not able to endure even short times of post orgasm stimulation.

Would you be interested to join a game/ webtease that involves post orgasm torture? Under which terms? Can you think of any interesting game concept?
Or are you not interested at all?

Best wishes
Goddess Flora
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Post Orgasm Torture Games

Post by janmb »

Definitely interesting!

The subject has always been very intriguing and highly arousing
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
GoddessFlora
Explorer
Explorer

Post by GoddessFlora »

Hi Janmb,

That's good to hear :P

Best wishes
Goddess Flora
m1l0v4n4
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by m1l0v4n4 »

I'm interested
Happywhenfound
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Happywhenfound »

I hope you post your tease soon!
valentina
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by valentina »

Love to try! Count me in :)
Bonsai50
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): I have no Master or Mistress

Post by Bonsai50 »

I'm interested
mike.630
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mike.630 »

I would love to give this a try. post-orgasm torture is one of the things that I am interested in and gets me very excited!
GoddessFlora
Explorer
Explorer

Post by GoddessFlora »

Hello,

I am very much surprised that so many of you are interested in post orgasm torture :lol: .

How much, for example how many minutes, do you think you can handle? Please try to be realistic...

Would you prefer a webtease or a forum game?

Goddess Flora
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

How long / how much will most likely greatly vary from person to person. It seems tolerance for this stuff is very varied indeed. Some guys don't even get any much sensitive at all, while some have a hard time even pulling out.

For my part, I think the biggest challenge is to find a good way of actually forcing stimulation you cannot really take. Without a partner to do it while restrained, it is a nice little puzzle to come up with a concept that allows us to really push our boundaries :w00t:
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

I lurk around here a lot, time I start tossing posts in more often.

I can only agree with janmb here. Post-orgasm torture is something that I have tried and seems exciting, but it's never really worked for me. Continued jacking off just feels mostly like nothing for a few minutes, then by 5-10 minutes past I'm usually ready to go again. Forcing it creates a bit of an odd feeling but that's about it. Having had a vibrator tied to me had really the same effect.

The only time I can really get some of that 'too-sensitive' effect is with intercourse or a toy emulating it (e.g. fleshlight) where the pressure is constantly all over me. So maybe I just need a harsher partner? Haha.

Hopefully those observations help Goddess. I am definitely interested in trying whichever game or tease you come up with for us, and I can let you know just how it ends up affecting me.
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
Philze
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Philze »

Exactly the same with me.
Post orgasm torture excites me but actually playing it out it doesn't have the 'fuck im going insane if this continues " feeling
Es kann kein Zufall sein, dass sich Lust auf Frust reimt..
xploratory
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): I'm open to xplore online domination with the right woman! I think breaking me will be a challenge as I'm very ADHD and very overworked as it is... It would take the right motivation and control to get me to actually complete tasks.

Post by xploratory »

Hi Goddess Flora!

I can relate to some of the previous comments. I LOVE the IDEA of Post-Orgasm torture and I often watch videos of poor guys being firmly stimulated all the way through orgasm and beyond... however in solo play I can't make myself do it! I will attempt it... but I always back off on pressure or slow down or stroke only the shaft avoiding my sensitive head... and it DOES add an affect similar to a ruined orgasm, it kind of ruins the sensations of what would have been a full orgasm and if I stop after post orgasm play I am left with a type of unfulfilled feeling similar to a ruined O if not as strong. It would take a partner who's into it to actually experience it like the guys from the vids. My wife... Vanilla, which is why I've been obsessed with Milovana for years anyway.

TBH I also had an aversion to swallowing cum after orgasms, I just couldn't bring myself to do it, but after all these years and all the many cum eating teases and vids I'm happy to say I am a devout cum guzzler now and I don't even think twice about it. Soooo would it be possible to train myself post orgasm torture the same as I trained myself to eat my own cum? I doubt it. It's hard to "tickle" yourself too. Maybe it's physiologically impossible but I would love to explore this more in webtease!
mike.630
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mike.630 »

I haven't ever had the gumption to really force myself to do this. I suspect that, as we see in the videos others have mentioned, that it would take bondage and a partner really into it as well to really make it work.

But I'm willing to give it a shot. I think I could handle 2-3 minutes, maybe up to 5. More would be difficult. :-)
As for the type.... I would favor a forum game. I have tried a couple of the teases and they don't seem to work for this...
fun69city
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fun69city »

I dont know how long i could stand it but im interested in do it to find out :-)