Game help - Vegas

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
submissive80

Game help - Vegas

Post by submissive80 »

I’m not sure if I’m posting my requests in the right spot, so I tried all and everything, and now I’m trying here:

My sister and I are wanting to play a game with my brother-in-law during an upcoming trip to Vegas. It will be his first Vegas trip, and will be there without his dom-wife (my sister). My BIL is also a submissive cuck like my hubby. He works for some tech company and will be in Vegas in the next couple weeks for work. My sister and I are planning on having a little fun with him. We’re wanting to send him on a little scavenger hunt to “earn” the keys to his chastity cage back. The idea is that he will go there wearing his cage, he will be required to go to different places and get photographic proof of his compliance (ie strip club getting a lap dance and then photograph with dancer showing his cage to her as proof he told her he’s wearing one and why). We haven’t yet decided how nasty and cruel we want to be yet. He is a rather shy and timid sub cuck, so it will be “hard” for him (pun intended). Also, what he does cannot be illegal (no jail risk, his job is too high profile and pays too well).

I played a game like this several years back with my hubby, but I got truly evil (ie stranger creampie eating = 10 points, required 500 points to earn 1 week unlocked). Now, her hubby is far less “trained” than my hubby is, they are relatively new in there submissive cuckolding, but we definitely want this Vegas trip to be one he’ll remember!

Please give us ideas and locations for a nice long scavenger hunt (we want him to earn those keys). For being “new” he is VERY obedient. Feel free to private message me, I’ll be checking back daily. He will be there March 8 - 12. He has his tech thingy evening of the 9th, part of 10th, and morning of 11th I think. Other than that, we want him humiliated and playing our game. Thanks in advance everyone for you advice and input.

Sincerely,
Evil Sister-in-law!
brandon
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Game help - Vegas

Post by brandon »

what a wonderful idea!

make sure that you make the scavenger hunt difficult, making him walk all the way from manderlay bay to the stratosphere and back. i would include lots of walking, and wearing humiliating clothes. so much potential for this trip!
kneeforu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by kneeforu »

Great idea! There are lots of adult toy stores around Las Vegas... maybe he needs to go and buy an additional piece of equipment for his walks, like an anal plug. And of course, when he buys the plug he will have to tell the store clerk why he is buying it and get photo proof that they are aware he has on a chastity device on.

Can you please give an update when you can of the general ideas you have developed? This is a great idea and I would love to hear how it goes!
Get to know my mind, and you can have my body!!!!
Hightimes
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Hightimes »

Maybe a trip to a nail salon for some lovely painted toenails?
submissive80

Post by submissive80 »

I’m loving these ideas. We’re a little worried about getting him through security with the cage on. He’s in a plastic one now, but the lock might set it off, then things will get weird, especially traveling with work mates. However, that idea of sending him to a sex shop and buying the items...LOVE IT! Plus, it solves the security issue. Maybe we send him there, first thing, gets the chastity cage and a plug, and wears them for the remainder of the weekend. We can send a serial number tag along, so once the cage is locked, we can verify when it gets opened...or just send the lock, sans key. (But then we’re faced with similar issues coming back). I’ll definately post up the scavenger hunt sheet once it’s done before he leaves so all can see what we’ve come up with.

On a separate note, my sister and I are split on one aspect. Do we make him go without communication with her or me for the whole weekend, or allow calls, just texts, or what. I’m of the opinion, no communication at all, get the pics as proof, then show us when he returns. My logic here is simple (and from experience with my own hubby). I’ve made my hubby execute “tasks” in the past and whatnot, but denied any communication with me. I believe, and hubby confirms, it adds to the humiliation. A lot of people when confronted with a man performing these tasks as part of a “scavenger hunt game with my wife” assume the guy is lying about the wife, or anything, and that these “tasks” are his own design for his own pleasure. It is a very subtle piece, but a piece I feel is significant to the game. My sister on the other hand wants to get calls from the strangers on his phone, even FaceTime calling during the tasks.

Does anyone have insight on completely isolated scavenger hunting versus connected? Thanks again all...I’m LOVING the ideas so far!
kneeforu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kneeforu »

My first reaction was that I did not think of actually have the "assistant" be part of the call back. That is an interesting idea, although I think you would have to be careful pulling someone into the game without their previous knowledge.

Maybe a hybrid approach would work best? Have him text back with how it went, how it made him feel, a picture of proof... but not exactly include the assisting person?

It is a really interesting idea.

Regarding how to do the chastity through security, if he can get pre TSA approved, normally that bypasses the scatter image and just requires a metal detector walk through... the plastic lock should not do anything for the metal detector. But, you should send him through with it on through the normal machine, it's not illegal, but he may have some serious explaining to do. Now that would be amazingly embarrassing!!!!!! I have never attempted that!
kneeforu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kneeforu »

How is the planning going for the trip? I am looking forward to hearing more about this if you have a chance to update!
kneeforu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kneeforu »

Bump... any update to how your planned worked out? Just curious!