Who would be interested to post photos as part of a forum game?

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!

Would you participate in a forum game if it involves uploading photos and/ or videos of yourself?

Definitely no!
38%
Yes, but I would only upload photos
7%
Yes, I'm happy to post both photos and videos
47%
Depends (What does it depend on?)
9%

Total votes: 45

Martin1990
Explorer
Explorer

Who would be interested to post photos as part of a forum game?

Post by Martin1990 »

Hello!

I really enjoy the forum games organized by Goddess Lisa, Miss Rebecca and other mistresses in this community :-) . In particularly I love assignments where people have to provide some sort of evidence of completing the task. For example, in this task people have to write lines and post a photo of their work.

I'm wondering whether people would be interested to post (anonymous) pictures or videos of themself as part of an assignment. Potential ideas where photo or video evidence may be useful:
  • Masturbation assignments. For example, stroke 3 minutes at speed 120 bpm without cumming.
  • Ruined orgasm assignments
  • Chastity sentences
  • CBT assignments
Obviously, nobody should be asked to post photo or video with their face visible.

Would you participate in a forum game if it involves uploading photos and/ or videos of yourself and you can remain anonymous?
brandon
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Who would be interested to post photos as part of a forum game?

Post by brandon »

hello martin,

i would totally participate in tasks and assignments including pictures and videos, line writing, chastity sentences etc. it would make the entire experience be really fun and exciting, knowing that others may be following your tasks