Chastity Would You Rather Game

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
dukiesnud
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Chastity Would You Rather Game

Post by dukiesnud »

I've setup a game for myself to play where I lock myself up, in my chastity device. The initial time was set to 6hrs. Then I pick a random card to give me a choice to make. All cards have a Chastity option on one side, and some other type of task on the other.

General Rules:

1) Keep a detailed log
2) May draw cards anytime
3) Always use all cards, except retired ones, to draw from
4) If the non-chastity task is completed, points are awarded and the card is retired
5) Most chastity options involved extending the lockup time by 1,2,3,4 hours
6) Decision to do task or extend time must be made within 1 minute
7) Tasks must be completed with 30 minutes or penalty of 3 hours is applied; each additional 30 minute delay results in 3 more penalty hours added
8) Points are awarded as they are earned, in general 1 hour of extension is worth 1point
9) If max time is reached, decide between 2 cards tasks

To Start:
1) Put 1 key far away with limited access
2) Take combo photo for other key and setup time lock (initial time at 6 hours)
3) Lock on device
4) Draw 1 card

To End:
1) Draw 1 card, game may end after time is extended and timelock releases or task is completed.
2) Total up points
3) Total up hours played, which equals X
4) If point goal is higher than 10X, you may cum as you like
5) If point goal is higher than 7X, you may ruin your orgasm, and wait 1 week to cum as you like, or play again immediately
6) If point goal is higher than 5X, you may edge, and wait 1 week to cum as you like, or play again immediately
7) If point goal is higher than 3X, you may remove your device and avoid all touching, and wait 1 week to cum as you like, or play again immediately

I chose card # 42 which gave me the choice to:

A) Describe this game online, and ask for rule changes, additions, or any comments & retire this card (7 points)
B) Add 1 hour extension for the first time choosing this card; Add 2 hours extension for the second time choosing this card; Add 4 hours extension for the third time choosing this card & retire the card on this third time of all three extensions have been made (would get 1 point the first time, then 2 more points, and finally 4 points -- 7 total points)

So, just thought I'd share, and if anyone has any comments, be glad to elaborate more if there's interest.
a1m1
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Chastity Would You Rather Game

Post by a1m1 »

Thanks for sharing! What sort of tasks do you do?

I do a similar thing where I lock myself up over a day, teasing and getting all worked up for an eventual release. So much more fun that way. In fact that's exactly what I'm doing today, so something like this would be fun to try. ;-)
Needing denial while wanting to cum - I'm my own worst enemy
dukiesnud
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Chastity Would You Rather Game

Post by dukiesnud »

Here are the task cards I used.
Attachments
Cards.pdf
(129.05 KiB) Downloaded 1686 times