NFL Playoff Game

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
tbmb248
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

NFL Playoff Game

Post by tbmb248 »

This is inspired from the NFL Tease Game and will only be done if there is interest...

There will be 12 players (I am playing so myself and 11 others) each assigned a random team.

If your team loses in any given week, you must edge that amount of times every day until the day of the Super Bowl, when you can cum again once the game ends. Hopefully your team doesn't lose in the Wildcard Round.
If your team loses by double digits, you will remain caged while you are not edging or not being given a task (more explained later).
If your team wins in any given week, you are allowed 3 orgasms in the week leading up to your next game. Additionally, because these will be head to head games, you are also allowed to assign the player you beat that week 3 tasks to be completed each week until the Super Bowl in addition to all of their edges.
If you are one of the lucky 4 who gets a team with a bye, you are allowed to pick 1 other player (not one who also has a bye) who must complete a total of 50 edges (at the time or times of their choosing) before the first Wildcard game.

The game will begin once 11 other players express interest. Once we have all 12 players in, I will randomly assign teams. There will be no cumming once you sign up and to keep people horny until the games start, everyone participating must edge at least 3 times a day until the games begin.

Again, this will only happen if there is enough interest and we fill all 12 team slots.
sumco
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Spinxo

Re: NFL Playoff Game

Post by sumco »

I am for sure in
radiomanuk
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by radiomanuk »

Absolutely I am up for this count me in please!
snoeynoey
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by snoeynoey »

Im up for this
Sam86
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sam86 »

Don't think we're gonna get twelve people but count me in if this is going to happen