Rebecca's Cum Control Challenge

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
6969makemehorny6969
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Rebecca's Cum Control Challenge

Post by 6969makemehorny6969 »

Hello Miss Rebecca.
I managed to make it 3 rounds and barely made it past that.

Chastity belt: no
Longest denial period: 1 week
No god or wife
Attachments
F42DEC21-BFD6-41C6-BCB5-1572509FF5FD.jpeg
F42DEC21-BFD6-41C6-BCB5-1572509FF5FD.jpeg (107.95 KiB) Viewed 2368 times
Maer
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Maer »

I hope you're feeling better, it would be a shame if you weren't having as much fun as the participants.

I have to say that today was pretty difficult for me. I saw that you were quite happy when someone did ruin their orgasm so I did really try lol. I didn't cum though, and I barely made it through round 4. Today has definitely taken it's toll on me and I'm really aching. If I made it past tomorrow I would be surprised. :-P Looking forward to it either way.

Do you have a chastity device and plastic (one-time) padlocks?
Yes and yes.
If yes, which model?
CB6000
What's the longest time in denial in the last year?
This year? Two weeks I think.
Do you have a girlfriend or wife?
No.

otrsan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by otrsan »

Hi Miss Rebecca. Thanks so much for running this game, and for today's task. I made it, barely, to round 3. After holding an edge for a minutes, five seconds was far too short a time to recover and twenty strokes left me balanced on the edge, but I somehow made it.

Regarding your questions, I have a mature metal chastity device with an ordinary padlock. I'm married. The longest I've been denied over the past year is 45 days, which was exceptionally long and difficult.

And now for today's photo:

MissRebecca
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by MissRebecca »

Assignment 4

Good morning! :innocent:

Seems to me that yesterday was a rough day for many of you! Quite a few boys came. Maybe I just overestimated your abilities...
Well done to the 22 boys who are still on board. 21 of you will be eliminated sooner or later, so the probability of winning is still quite slim :whistle: .

I always want to be fair to my participants. This is the reason all of you have the opportunity to cum today! You don't even have to ruin it. Sounds great, right?
So here is what I want you to do. Choose a photo you like and for which you would like to cum. This photo may even contain a little bit of nudity. This is all your decision. Stroke your dick, bring yourself to an edge and hold it for 10 seconds. Have a break of 10 seconds. Then bring yourself to an edge again and hold it for 10 seconds. Repeat this procedure 20 times. You can cum anytime you want and you may enjoy it :love: .
Just a minor thing: If you choose to cum today that's fine, but you will be eliminated tomorrow.
If you don't want to cum, you have to complete the edging procedure 20 times without cumming. I also want you to copy the following sentence 10 times by hand: 'I have no interest to cum for Miss Rebecca'. Write these sentences with a pen on paper, take a photo or scan and post it here.

Rebecca

Rumble
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rumble »

Hi Miss Rebecca,

Thank you for your opportunity to enjoy an orgasm, but i dont want to take it, and i want to please you more and more. Keep in mind, my balls are for you, and they will suffer just for you.
I did your task, i chosed my first pic to stroke and edge on it (no nudity !) And now my balls are very sensitive... a lot of cum here ...

Of course, i wrote for you my 10 lines
vladvador
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vladvador »

Hello Miss Rebecca.

Thank you again for your incredible challenge and for your precious time used for us.

For me it was the hardest assignment for now, because multiple edge are like my weak point.
The last 3 edge was really hard for me, I was so close to cumming, with a voice in my head crying "cum, cum, you are allowed". But I just couldn't. I prefer to ruin my orgasm in a latter assignment, by failing, than to take the chance to cum today.
I stroked to this picture, I didn't take the chance to choose a picture with "little" nudity, because I don't deserve it, and because I think you prefer than we don't see nudity.

For the writing, I know you asked for 10 lines, but it was not even the half of my paper, and I couldn't let it like that, you don't deserve a less than half page, you deserve the whole page, like I'm completly in your challenge, and not half in.

briguy4444808
Explorer
Explorer

Post by briguy4444808 »

Hello Miss Rebecca,
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to cum but I will decline that opportunity in order to please you and complete your assignments. Today was very difficult having to hold all of those edges, I am almost came on the last few edges but I managed to push through with precum oozing from me. I am super horny now from all of this so far and cock and balls are aching so much. Thank you for the assignment Miss Rebecca.
Writing task.jpg
Writing task.jpg (70.26 KiB) Viewed 2174 times
sjsj
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Currently without
Sub/Slave(s): None at the moment

Post by sjsj »

Dear Miss Rebecca,

The fourth assignment You've given me, was too much for me to handle. It's really a great one though, of course, Miss.
But i only managed to edge 5x and then i had the cum, You've on the hand been waiting for (to eliminate players) yet on the other hand might be getting sad by, because i (and maybe others) failed completing it.

Thank You for Your contest, Miss Rebecca; i'll be following the rest of this game with a lot of interest, but without participation :-(.

sj
sub2533
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sub2533 »

Hi Miss Rebecca.

Todays assignment was very hard for me, from number 15 on, it took everything I had to not cum. I managed to not cum or ruin and I am still very sore and aching. I'm not to sure if I'll be able to make it past tomorrow, but I'm still super excited and ready for the assignment.

Thank you so much for doing this challenge, I'm having so much fun doing my best to please you. :-)
Here is my picture for today that you asked for. Image
JosyJoy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): I have currently no opportunity to hold my Orgasm back for a specific Woman. But i'm doing it anyways.

Post by JosyJoy »

Hello, Miss Rebecca.
I hope that you are feeling better today.

Assigment 4:

unfortunately Assignment 4 was to hard for me and i ruined it after the 10. Edge.
I feel really sad to disappoint you but i didn't had the stamina to endure this Assignment. Therefore i wrote a different sentence as many times as i was without cum.

This was my first time i participate at a challenge. I've learned many things. The first Rule for me now is to cum before a challenge like this :D I will wait for receiving a punishment for ruining, Miss.

I wish the slaves who are still in there all the best on your journey to get addicted for Miss Rebeccas Commands. :love:

most humble

Josy
Attachments
photo_2017-12-29_17-42-13.jpg
photo_2017-12-29_17-42-13.jpg (165.61 KiB) Viewed 2154 times
photo_2017-12-29_17-42-02.jpg
photo_2017-12-29_17-42-02.jpg (394.48 KiB) Viewed 2159 times
thankyoumiss.jpg
thankyoumiss.jpg (83.44 KiB) Viewed 2159 times
live to serve
snoeynoey
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by snoeynoey »

I have completed the edges but sadly my phones camera is broken and i dont have a scanner so I dont think i will be able to take a pic of writing assignment sorry for failing you.

greentack
Explorer
Explorer

Post by greentack »

Assignment 4

When I woke up this morning I realised I had leaked precum in my sleep, which meant that when I saw today's task and that I would be allowed to cum I was ecstatic! But after reading the post and realised the expense would be elimination, and I knew that like a good little denial slut holding out would be the more satisfying option (even though at the time it didn't feel like it!)

Going through todays task knowing that I am allowed to cum (and being encouraged to do so) but restraining myself made the whole thing 10x worse - "it would be so easy just to do a few more strokes and cum, how good would that feel?" I kept saying to myself, Miss Rebecca you really know how to tease someone!

I completed the 20 edges with 10 seconds holding but it was extremely hard and my hands were soaked in precum by the end.
I chose to stroke to feetmadcap's picture of great style from the other day, as maids have always turned me on.

Vital
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Vital »

Last edited by Vital on Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
otrsan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by otrsan »

Hi Miss Rebecca, that was a devious and tough assignment! I'm afraid that I failed. I had every intention of not cumming and continuing on in the challenge, but held an edge just a little too closely during the 6th round. It was barely enough to tip me over the edge five seconds into the rest period. Just a bit of cum leaked out, but it was clearly a ruined orgasm. So frustrating! I am still as horny and blue-balled as ever, but out of contention for the challenge.

I recall that you threatened a punishment for those of us who were eliminated. I am eagerly (and nervously) waiting to hear more. :look:
soccerfnatic71
Explorer
Explorer

Post by soccerfnatic71 »

Hi Miss Rebecca,
I choose not to cum so I could keep participating in the challenge (I really do like edging, but I still find it hard to come back down from the edge especially after being denied an orgasm for so long). Even though I had steeled my resolve to not cum, this challenge was quite difficult and after the first few edges I was leaking precum. I managed to hold out through all 20 edges and not cum though.
Attachments
20171229_144216.jpg
20171229_144216.jpg (242.53 KiB) Viewed 2130 times