Rebecca's Cum Control Challenge

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Ocuspocus4
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Re: Rebecca's Cum Control Challenge

Post by Ocuspocus4 »

Hi Mistress Rebecca! I know I am out of the challenge but I do the daily assignment every day. Today, it was really hard... and I could not imagine what it will be at the end. During the night, just the feeling of the sheets on my cock tease me so hard. I think I could cum handfree for the first time of my life but I don’t because it’s not allowed during the challenge. It was so difficult at the 15th edge not to cum. I was always thinking of you and even if it was so hard to hold it, I said to my mind it’s a privilege not to cum for Mistress Rebecca. In a few days, I think we won’t want to cum anymore.
Thank you Mistress for the wonderful challenge and good luck to all the competitors.
Manny123
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Manny123 »

Hello Miss Rebecca

I've done all 20 edge holdings tonight, and in a row. At the last one though after I was done I did a simple one time muscle contraction and cum erupted all over my dick, pooling at the base - I didn't even touch it... So I guess I fail
Thank you for the fun challange
Martin1990
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Martin1990 »

Dear Miss Rebecca,

I've chosen not to cum today. Thanks for giving us the opportunty though :-) . I went through the 20 edges and I can assure you that my cock is a mess now :\'-( .

Here are my 10 lines:
https://ibb.co/hLbR4w

Here is the photo I edged to:

Last edited by Martin1990 on Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sam86
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sam86 »

Good evening MIss Rebecca,

with anticipation I read your assignment today...wow what a tease.

I do have interest to cum of course but I decided to go for it and try my best not to cum and stay in this challenge and so I did.
Leaking precum, drop after drop, but I made it through.
The picture I edged to is only on my harddrive not in the interwebs, but I will upload it if you want me to Miss.
K800_DSC_2192.JPG
K800_DSC_2192.JPG (59.46 KiB) Viewed 2117 times
Maer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Maer »

What a roller coaster of emotions reading today's post. My first impression was that it was a bit mean but I guess it's nothing more than what I signed up for or asked for. :lol: I wasn't even entirely sure if I wanted to cum or not at first. It would have been remarkably easy to cum during those 20 edges (and man did I really want to) but I guess I'm enjoying not cumming for you more. :-P

I'm regretting not cumming a bit at this point writing these lines. I am really aching but I know on a deeper level that I don't want to cum for you.

Also on a side note it has been hard avoiding nudity these last few days. I guess I hadn't realized how much I really look at on a daily basis but it's probably too much.

goodman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by goodman »

Miss Rebecca,
I was so excited by the opportunity to cum, but I have no interest if it means I will be eliminated. It was really difficult, but I completed the 20 edges and did my lines.

Lines - Copy.jpg
Lines - Copy.jpg (171.36 KiB) Viewed 2099 times
MissRebecca
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by MissRebecca »

Assignment 5

Hello! :-)
14 boys are still in the game. Well done to everyone who made it through assignment 4 yesterday. In particular, thanks to everyone who tried to impress me by writing more than the required 10 lines :-D.

Now, we have a problem: This challenge will end in a few days, but still 14 of you are left and I have no idea how to eliminate 12 of you in a way that is fair to everyone. If I just keep setting wanking assignments, most of you will just write that you managed to do it. There is no way for me to verify that what you say is true. Thus, from today I will also choose assignments that either depend on luck or that I can verify (maybe another line writing assignment...). Sorry about this, I hope you don't mind.

Today I want to figure out how honest you're in average, around 50% of you will be eliminated today!
Choose one photo from the category 'red shoes' that were posted two days ago. Stroke your dick anyway you want for one minute. Open this website ONCE: http://justflipacoin.com/
If it says 'Head' you must ruin it immediately and inform me. That's it. I guess some of you might be quite unhappy to find out that their fate just depends on a coin toss, but this is the way it is.

Have a wonderful day!
Rebecca

vladvador
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vladvador »

Hello Miss Rebecca.

I want to thank you (for the last time :'( ) for your incredible challenge. You guessed it, I lost. I was so sad when I saw this "Head" pop, but that's the game :D.

Like you say, I'm unhappy to loose to a coin toss, but I'm happy that I could serve you until now and go this far.

Good luck to all participant left :'(.
Vital
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Vital »

Last edited by Vital on Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rumble
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rumble »

Hi Misstress Rebecca,

My balls will wait another day before maybe a release because i had tails. They are already dark blue with all edge and stroking before ...

Thank you, and have a nice day
sub2533
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by sub2533 »

Hi Miss Rebecca,

Thank you for the opportunity you gave me to stroke for you.
Unfortunately, luck was not on my side this morning and I flipped a heads.
I'm disappointed that I'm no longer in the competition, but I am very grateful for the challenge that you let me and the other guys participate in.
I wish you the best of luck through the rest of the challenge and hope the guys that remain after today make you proud.
:\'-(
soccerfnatic71
Explorer
Explorer

Post by soccerfnatic71 »

Hi Miss Rebecca,
Fortunately I rolled tails, although my balls would beg to differ as they are aching for some release.
Maer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Maer »

Well, I rolled a heads and ruined my orgasm. Never fun to do after this much denial. :\'-( Oh well, this game was still very fun and I enjoyed it. Thanks for hosting it.
greentack
Explorer
Explorer

Post by greentack »

Assignment 5

I was worried today that so much was left up to fate and although I want to cum desperately I'm still up for playing!

Even in my highly aroused state it took me a while to get to the edge because feet aren't a turn on for me - but when I got there I imagined how frustrating a ruined orgasm would be! Luckily I got tails so I didn't have to ruin it and am still in the game.

Looking forward to tomorrows task already!
sjsj
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Currently without
Sub/Slave(s): None at the moment

Post by sjsj »

Hello Miss Rebecca,

If i'd be still in the game, i'd just had to accept Your 5th assignment, wouldn't i? It's the games You've created and therefor - in my opinion - it's also You to set the rules.

As it goes now though, 'heads and tails' don't seem to get in an even way. So it might turn out that You 'loose' more than half the remaining players.

And it's (still) devishly how things might result, and maybe You've got this unexpected surprise of punishment at the end of the way.

To You in particular Miss and of course the remaining players, i'm wishing Y/you a lot of fun for the rest of Your game.

sj