Bondage Tasks / Contest

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Niveket
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Searching for Dom

Bondage Tasks / Contest

Post by Niveket »

You will be using a roulette that i created on FapRoulette and after you've done your roll post in the comments what you got in your roll and if you're feeling adventurous you can film the whole session and upload it somewhere and send the link in the comments or take pictures of you while in bondage and send them to me.

And yes this is a contest if you decide to take pics you can send them to me to enter the contest and three of the winners will get a special bondage session/task from me. this contest ends by the end of October

If you're wondering how you are supposed to take pics while in bondage
just film yourself while in bondage and then when you are done just pause and screenshot

Link: https://www.faproulette.co/3178/fully-bondaged-3/
And here's my email so you can enter the contest: [email protected]

:thankyou:
Imma Bondage Slut :love: :love: :love:
CumScream
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: Bondage Tasks / Contest

Post by CumScream »

Thankyou for contributing these roulettes Niveket...

While I love all things bondage related, and actively search out new additions, unfortunately I've not been able to participate in one of these yet. Usually I need a good build up to get into the mood in the first place, or a challenging method of escape instead of arbitrary times to setup.

Hope my thoughts inspire your next...
Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour.

If true control, is to be had, you will know not when.
Blissfully offered; your
Oblivion.
liolio
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by liolio »

Hello,
I would like to join your contest, however being new to this (fap roullette) i have a few questions
I got "5" "6" "4" "4" "5" "5", I wonder why the site said it's a double since , i would think its a triple, so how does it work ?
More, i didn't know what strappado is, and after checking some images, i wonder how can i tie up myself like this, and also how untie myself after that, if you have some advices, i would be glad to hear them.
tho i already made some selfbondages before,
However i don't have a ball gag, can i use a ring gag instead ?
EmmaLove
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by EmmaLove »

liolio wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:40 pm Hello,
I would like to join your contest, however being new to this (fap roullette) i have a few questions
I got "5" "6" "4" "4" "5" "5", I wonder why the site said it's a double since , i would think its a triple, so how does it work ?
More, i didn't know what strappado is, and after checking some images, i wonder how can i tie up myself like this, and also how untie myself after that, if you have some advices, i would be glad to hear them.
tho i already made some selfbondages before,
However i don't have a ball gag, can i use a ring gag instead ?
Doubles and triples only come from the very end of your roll. So your roll is a double. A trible would have ended in 5,5,5.
liolio
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by liolio »

Ok i see thx