Cum challenge! Are you a cum hero?

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Ale1994fiol
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Cum challenge! Are you a cum hero?

Post by Ale1994fiol »

Cum Challenge
Ladies and gentlemens,
Do you think that you cum like nobody else? Do you always produce a large amount of sperm? Do you think that you can stand a challenge where the person that cum more wins? Well, here’s the challenge that you have been waiting for!
The goal: fill up a 500ml water bottle with cum in the less amount of days possible (It can take between 2-3 weeks).
Simple rules:
1- You must use a 500 ml (50cl) water bottle
2- You are not allowed to fill the bottle with other substances
3- Everyday you will take a picture of the bottle, in order to avoid cheating. At the end of the challenge you will send them back
to me, and I will check any abnormality on the bottle filling.
4- You’re not allow to post on the forum how many times a day you are cumming. That’s gonna be everybody’s personal strategy!
But, instead you can share with other people everyday how is the bottle filling is going, just to make it more challenging!

Are you up to the challenge? Then join us!
Write here below “I’m in” and then later on send me a PM with a picture of your bottle empty. I will tell you if it’s okay for the challenge. The challenge will be launched on the first days of October. Let’s see who’s gonna be the CUM HERO! First 3 or 5 people will be in the rankings. Do you think you can ejaculate that much?