T&D League

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Nutter
Explorer
Explorer

Re: T&D League

Post by Nutter »

Well, guess I got my ass handed to me this weekend as expected. Hopefully some winning next week for some orgasms :lol:
handsoffnow
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by handsoffnow »

Hello Terminus,

I have copied below the cock hero for you to attempt. This is one of my favourites so i hope you 'enjoy' it!

https://fr.spankbang.com/ivb7/video/coc ... al+edition
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Sub/Slave(s): I'd like to have an online one (since I don't think I'm ready yet for a living-next-door one), so don't hesitate to contact me !
I have an extreme amount of respect for women, so don't apply if you want to be treated like trash, though. I can be dominating, but I'm not another Weinstein.

Post by Terminus Est »

Thanks, handsoffnow ... this shouldn' be too hard for me : I rarely can "identify" when a black guy is the "hero", so it should make it easier. I mean, I rolled the dice and my ruined orgasm was converted to no orgasm at all, so Nutter won't be left all alone this week after all ;)

And since I'm still entitled to 2 pics or gifs this week, let's not waste any time in teasing you guys !

Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sub/Slave(s): I'd like to have an online one (since I don't think I'm ready yet for a living-next-door one), so don't hesitate to contact me !
I have an extreme amount of respect for women, so don't apply if you want to be treated like trash, though. I can be dominating, but I'm not another Weinstein.

Post by Terminus Est »

I have now updated rule number 8, which specifies how many pictures, gifs and movies every player can posy after a match, depending on its result. I'll always post a resume of the last day's results and consequences as regards those postings, to make it easier for you.

This week's results mean :

- Thanks to Manchester City's troucing of Watford (0-6), the new maximum for posting pictures, gifs and movies is now 7.

- Zoli won a full orgasm (to be completed before his team's next match starts) and gets 3 points to post pictures, gifs and movies.

- Henceworth also won a full orgasm (to be completed before his team's next match begins) and he accumulates 4 points to tease the other players with pics, gifs and movies.

- handsoffnow, BadCompany and I can either accept a ruined orgasm (to be had before our team's next game begins), or we can use a die or random number generator (https://www.random.org) : an even result would mean we'd get a full orgasm instead of the ruined one, an odd number would mean no orgasm at all.
I also get 2 points to post pics etc., while handsoffnow & BadCompany get only 1 point.

- our only loser, Nutter, is denied any orgasm and cannot post any pic, gif or movie.
handsoffnow
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by handsoffnow »

Enjoy
Attachments
cum out of nose.jpg
cum out of nose.jpg (216.81 KiB) Viewed 1754 times
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

This weekend's matches :

Saturday
13:30 West Ham - Tottenham
16:00 Stoke - Chelsea
16:00 Southampton - Manchester Utd
16:00 Manchester City - Crystal Palace
16:00 Swansea - Watford
16:00 Burnley - Huddersfield
16:00 Everton - Bournemouth
18:30 Leicester - Liverpool

Sunday
17:00 Brighton - Newcastle

Monday
21:00 Arsenal - West Bromwich
Zoli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Zoli »

Well it is no striptease for Livia but an orgasm for me :smile:

I will reserve it till the end of the week because we host United (btw my fav team) and I don't see any cumming next week :unsure:

In the meantime I finished the cock hero video which was pretty difficult... I'm always struggling with such teases so it was hard.

Oh and the pictures for warming up to the weekend...
leohb
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by leohb »

I'm from Uruguay so excuse my poor English.

I want to participate with Watford. Thank you very much.
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

Welcome, leohb !
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

This weekend's matches (latest update) :

Saturday
13:30 West Ham - Tottenham
16:00 Stoke - Chelsea
16:00 Southampton - Manchester Utd
16:00 Manchester City - Crystal Palace
16:00 Swansea - Watford
16:00 Burnley - Huddersfield
16:00 Everton - Bournemouth
18:30 Leicester - Liverpool

Sunday
17:00 Brighton - Newcastle

Monday

We have our first "duel" between Swansea and Watford, though there is not much time left for a challenge to be sent by either player (rule 7)...
Last edited by Terminus Est on Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

All over the world, Leicester supporters get ready for the big clash of the evening ...
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

A few Everton fans after the brilliant comeback of their team against Bournemouth
BadCompany
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BadCompany »

:/ That match ended a couple of minutes too late for my taste.
➡➡➡➡ Visit me on Spankbang with me: https://de.spankbang.com/profile/badcompany13 ⬅⬅⬅⬅

➡➡➡➡ Check outCock Hero - Dream On on here: https://de.spankbang.com/50r0s/video/ch ... +cock+hero ⬅⬅⬅⬅
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

Saturday
13:30 West Ham - Tottenham 2-3
16:00 Stoke - Chelsea 0-4
16:00 Southampton - Manchester Utd 0-1
16:00 Manchester City - Crystal Palace 5-0
16:00 Swansea - Watford 1-2
16:00 Burnley - Huddersfield 0-0
16:00 Everton - Bournemouth 2-1
18:30 Leicester - Liverpool 2-3

Sunday
17:00 Brighton - Newcastle 1-0

Monday

The results of the games already played tell us that Nutter and leohb are granted a full orgasm, while BadCompany, Zoli, Henceworth and I will know no such joy (and all 4 of us have to edge once a day until our next encounter, of course.)

In the pics-gifs-movies department (let's call it PGM from now on), here is the situation :
leohb & Nutter : 4 points
Terminus Est : 2 points
BadCompany : 1 point
Zoli & Henceworth : 0 points

Enjoy, guys ;)
Last edited by Terminus Est on Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zoli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Zoli »

Oh man, Southampton almost got back to the game... One eye is laughing one is crying now

Next week we go to Stoke, it seems a hard fixture again.