T&D League

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
BadCompany
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: T&D League

Post by BadCompany »

I would love to try and support swansea!
➡➡➡➡ Visit me on Spankbang with me: https://de.spankbang.com/profile/badcompany13 ⬅⬅⬅⬅

➡➡➡➡ Check outCock Hero - Dream On on here: https://de.spankbang.com/50r0s/video/ch ... +cock+hero ⬅⬅⬅⬅
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sub/Slave(s): I'd like to have an online one (since I don't think I'm ready yet for a living-next-door one), so don't hesitate to contact me !
I have an extreme amount of respect for women, so don't apply if you want to be treated like trash, though. I can be dominating, but I'm not another Weinstein.

Post by Terminus Est »

BadCompany wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:27 pm I would love to try and support swansea!
And so you will !
Welcome aboard the T&D League, BadCompany :)
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sub/Slave(s): I'd like to have an online one (since I don't think I'm ready yet for a living-next-door one), so don't hesitate to contact me !
I have an extreme amount of respect for women, so don't apply if you want to be treated like trash, though. I can be dominating, but I'm not another Weinstein.

Post by Terminus Est »

handsofnow's fans seem very confident before West Ham's visit to the Hawthorns.
Meanwhile, both BadCompany's Swansea and Nutter's Everton have difficult away matches ahead, at Tottenham and Manchester United respectively !

But some clubs don't have the resources that the T&D League offers, so they sometimes rely on the generosity of their supporters...

https://fr.spankbang.com/1h9dc/video/bi ... on+my+dick
henceworth
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by henceworth »

id love to join in with newcastle
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

henceworth wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:16 pm id love to join in with newcastle
Well, nobody else claimed them before midnight, so Newcastle United are at your command, Sir henceworth : welcome aboard !
Zoli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Zoli »

Great idea, I always wanted a game based on Premier League. I made a hard choice but I would love to go with Southampton.

Thanks for the game once again!
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

Please, if you want to play with us, just send me (by private mail) the 3 teams you'd like, in order of preference (numbers 1, 2 & 3) !

This way, you can avoid announcing your preferred team to all the other potential players who could selct it just for ill or fun, and I have a second (and third) choice if two players choose the same team, without losing 1 or 2 days in private mailing. Thank you very much in advance :)
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

Well, enough time has passed to allow Zoli to get his dream team, and we welcome Southampton ( a club I've always admired for his fabulous youth teams and capability to sell some of those best players and still compete the next year) and Zoli to our league :)
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

Just a bit less than 30 hours before the start of the T&D League, and it seems Crystal Palace desperately want to score their first points of the season.

News have just surfaced that should Palace get a draw versus Southampton saturday afternoon, Livia Gullo will perform a raunchy striptease at Selhurst Park just after the final whistle. What will happen in case of a local victory remains a mystery, but that should be sufficient to motivate players and supporters alike for this encounter named crucial by Roy Hodgson !

Will Livia remove her top Saturday around 3:30 PM ? The suspense is killing us ...
Zoli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Zoli »

Oh, I'm sorry you're right, should've sent you a pm. But I'm glad with Southampton. However if it is right what you wrote about Livia I will cheer for Palace :smile:

My other choice would've been West Ham. And not just only for Chicha:
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

Nice outfit, I must say : I especially like the high heels ! :D

So, tomorrow will mark the beginning of the T&D League's first ever season, and the girls are all very excited at the prospect of being able to tease you for the next 9 months...so it's no real surprise they've programmed an orgy for tonight !

https://fr.spankbang.com/mycy/video/soccer+orgy
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

Here are the matches of this weekend and their timing, so you can check what result your team achieved, either live or later at your convenience. There are currently no encounters between registered players of the T&D League, and I should play with Leicester City, but all this can still change if new players register before 21:00 GMT.

Friday
21:00 Bournemouth - Brighton 2-1

Saturday
13:30 C Palace - Southampton 0-1
16:00 Huddersfield - Leicester 1-1
16:00 Liverpool - Burnley 1-1
16:00 Newcastle - Stoke 2-1
16:00 Watford - Man City 0-6
16:00 West Brom - West Ham 0-0
18:30 Tottenham - Swansea 0-0

Sunday
14:30 Chelsea - Arsenal 0-0
17:00 Man Utd - Everton 4-0

The teams in bold are owned by a registered player.

Good luck to all of you !
Last edited by Terminus Est on Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

Things are looking good for Zoli, with Southampton leading 0-1 and only 4 minutes to go !

I'm currently working on your "sign in" task for next week and will send them your way tomorrow. Don't worry, I won't be too hard on you ;)
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

I'm in the process of completely rewriting rule 8, so it will be clearer for players and also more interesting, and also adding to rule 4 (to take into account rule 8 changes. This should be updated very soon. I'm also uploading the video that will be used for your "entry fee" to the League. As soon as I'm sure it's working fine, I'll send you by PM your task based on watching part of that video.

In the meantime - and I'll do this the first weeks so you get used to how the game works, especially since some rules might still be added, based on your suggestions or my twisted mind working overtime - I'll sum up the current situation (taking into account Everton still has to play this afternoon.

What we learned from yesterday's results:

- Thanks to Manchester City's troucing of Watford (0-6), the new maximum for posting pictures, gifs and movies is now 7.

- Southampton has won 0-1, which means Zoli won a full orgasm (to be completed before his team's next match starts) and gets 3 points (2 for the victory + 1 for the goal scored) to post pictures, gifs and movies to tease the other players.

- Newcastle won 2-1, so Henceworth also won a full orgasm (to be completed before his team's next match begins), and he accumulates 4 points (2 for a victory + 2 for the goals scored) to tease the other players with pics, gifs and movies.

- Leicester, Swansea and WBA all made a draw, so handsoffnow, BadCompany and I can either accept a ruined orgasm (to be had before our team's next game begins), or we can use a die or random number generator (https://www.random.org) : an even result would mean we'd get a full orgasm instead of the ruined one, an odd number would mean no orgasm at all.
I also get 2 points to post pics etc. (1 for the draw and one for the goal scored), while handsoffnow & BadCompany get only 1 point (for the draw).

- There are no losers at all currently, but Nutter still has to go away at ManU later today and might end up as the only player guaranteed no orgasm at all this week. Wait and see ...

Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

Ok, so I have a bit more on my plate than I thought, which means rules 4 and 8 updates will have to wait until this evening or tomorrow morning, and I'll already post here the instructions for your "entry fee" to the game, depending on the rating of the team you chose before day 5 of the League - I'll send the instructions by PM this evening, so I'm sure all players have received it with at least 6 days to complete them.

So, without further ado, here are the instructions for ALL of you, the only difference being the amount of time you have to watch the video you chose :

Below are the web adresses for 3 Cock Hero videos. I suspect you all have heard about them, but if that is not the case, those are videos where music and a specific beat play an important part. The goal of those videos is to masturbate without coming or only being allowed to come at the end, in a specific "bonus" round.

What I want you to do is choose whichever of those three movies you prefer, then connect to a random number generator ( for ex. https://www.random.org/) and generate a number between 1 and 25. That number will be your starting point in the video. For example, if you roll a 13, you will put the video at 13 minutes 0 seconds before starting to watch the video. You will then have to watch the video while following its instructions for a certain amount of time, listed below for each of you.

You are normally NOT allowed to come, but you can use any ruined or full orgasm in your "bank" after this weekend's results if you want. Note this means that if your team has not won its match this weekend, you will have to ruin it (in the case of Everton, as we don't know the result yet, it might not even be possible to ruin it if they lose later today).

The 3 CH videos are :
https://fr.spankbang.com/1hwe7/video/co ... flux+dance
https://fr.spankbang.com/1imti/video/co ... experiment
https://fr.spankbang.com/1itqs/video/cock+hero+onepiece

and the time you have to watch the movie is :
Nutter & BadCompany : 15 minutes
Zoli : 20 minutes
Henceworth : 25 minutes
handsoffnow : 30 minutes

One last detail: if your team drew its match this weekend, you have to decide if you will roll the dice for no/full orgasm or keep your ruined orgasm BEFORE playing the Cock Hero video.

Personnally, I only have 10 minutes to go, having chosen the least well placed team, but handsoffnow, being the most penalised, can choose the video I'll have to watch. It can be either one of those three, or one he chooses for me and sends me the web address of.

I hope I was clear enough; don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions left!

Happy fapping, guys :smile: