T&D League

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Sub/Slave(s): I'd like to have an online one (since I don't think I'm ready yet for a living-next-door one), so don't hesitate to contact me !
I have an extreme amount of respect for women, so don't apply if you want to be treated like trash, though. I can be dominating, but I'm not another Weinstein.

T&D League

Post by Terminus Est »

Hi everybody !

Since a new game has been launched by Sam86 about the NFL, it made me think about doing the same for us european football fans (or from elsewhere, as long as football/soccer isn't your most hated sport in the world ;) )

If you want to play with us, just send me (by private mail) the 3 teams you'd like, in order of preference (numbers 1, 2 & 3) !

Here are the teams still available :

Bournemouth
Brighton and Hove Albion
Burnley
Huddersfield
Stoke City
West Ham United

The players and their teams as of september 26
handsoffnow : West Bromwich Albion
Nutter : Everton
BadCompany : Swansea City
Henceworth : Newcastle United
Zoli : Southampton FC
Terminus Est : Leicester City
leohb : Watford
radiomanuk : Crystal Palace

Rules of the game:

1)
We will use the english championship, because it is the one where almost any team can beat any other one, and lots of surprises happen. Also, the "big teams" won't be available to make the game more fair, so both Manchester teams, Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea and Liverpool are no go.

2)
Every result of your team counts, even if you are on holiday , ill or whatever : you'll just have to catch up when you come back to the game.

3)
If there is a break in the season (for international matches, bad weather, etc.), you don't have to stay chaste for weeks and weeks : the maximum length is one week when your team is on break.

4)
  • If your team wins by 3 or more goals, you are granted a number of full orgasms equal to (difference in goals -1) until the next match of your team (or during the next 7 days if there is a break in the season).
  • If your team wins by one or two goals, you are granted one full orgasm (same rules as above)
  • If your team draws, you are granted a ruined orgasm (same rules as above), OR you can throw a dice : even = full orgasm, odd = no orgasm at all.
  • If your team loses, no orgasm for you (same rules as above), and you have to edge once per day if your team loses by a single goal, twice if it loses 2-0, etc.
5)
When we start the game, you will have a task to do, and the difficulty of that task will depend on the current ranking of your team in the championship. This means if your team is ranked 8th, it will be a much harder task than if it is ranked at place 19.

6)
Whenever there are several games in a single week, a special rule will come into effect, which I'll keep as a surprise for now (and it will change every time. It is a bit like in Noah's games : in addition to the regular play of the game, during that week, you will have to defeat n a new challenge and, depending on you doing well or not at this challenge, you will get additional tasks the next week.

7)
If two players have their teams playing each other, they can challenge each other !

Here is an example explaining how it will work (i might have to add sub-rules later to treat exceptional cases) :

Let's say I play Everton and handsoffnow plays Brighton and next week Everton - Brighton is scheduled. I can challenge handsoffnow (or vice versa, whoever goes first is the challenger.
  • I could, for ex., send a message to handsoffnow saying : "I challenge you to a week of daily edges." What this means is I'm saying to handsoffnow : if Everton beats you, you will have to edge once every day until your team's next game starts. If Brighton wins, I would be the loser of the challenge and have to edge daily. In case of a draw, nothing happens.
  • Now handsoffnow can, as the challenged player, send me a counter-challenge of his own. For example, he could up the ante and offer two edges a day, or offer another challenge entirely, for ex. : "I challenge you to have at least an orgasm a day until your next game, keep it in a jar in your fridge and eat it if you lose your next match".

8)
Of course, the game would be really pitiful without a lot of pics, gifs and movies being posted here to help your poor opponents who have to edge daily :), so here are the rules for posting those :
  • You receive points to post according to your team's result (as explained below). 1 point allows you to post a picture or a gif, 2 points allow you to post a 10 minute (max) movie, 3 points for a 20 minute movie, 4 points for a movie of up to 30 minutes, and so on.
  • If your team won by more than 2 goals, you get 2 points for the victory, plus the number of goals you team scored, +1. So, let's say you won 4-1, you get 2 points for the victory + 4 for the goals scored +1 = 7 points.
  • If your team won by 1 or 2 goals, you get 2 points (for the vitory) + 1 by goal you scored. So if you won 3-2, you get 2 + 3 = 5 points.
  • If your team drew, you get 1 point for the draw + 1 per goal your team scored.
  • Finally, if your team lost, you get 0 points (for the loss) + 1 per goal your team scored.
  • The maximum points anyone can get in a single match will change during the season : it will always be 1 above the most prolific score of the championship. For example, let's say Chelsea drew 4-4 against ManU, the new maximum will be 9 (4 + 4 + 1).

9) (Thanks to handsoffnow for asking me this question)
If you are allowed an orgasm (or several), you are in no way forced to do it. You can always "downgrade it".
What I mean is : normally, if you are allowed an orgasm, you have until your team's next match starts to achieve that orgasm.
But let's say you're currently in chastity and your mistress/wife/girlfriend/friend/whatever does not allow you to have an orgasm currently, you can "pass" on that orgasm.
As soon as your next match starts, the following happens :
  • If you were allowed a single orgasm, it is downgraded to a ruined orgasm
  • If you were allowed, for ex., 4 orgasms (because you punished Chelsea 5-0 last week), you can either convert them to 4 ruined orgasms OR to 2 full orgasms.
  • as the next match of your team starts, the downgrading process continues, so ruined orgasms are lost and full orgasms convert to ruined ones.
Last edited by Terminus Est on Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:48 pm, edited 21 times in total.
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sub/Slave(s): I'd like to have an online one (since I don't think I'm ready yet for a living-next-door one), so don't hesitate to contact me !
I have an extreme amount of respect for women, so don't apply if you want to be treated like trash, though. I can be dominating, but I'm not another Weinstein.

Re: Football T&D game

Post by Terminus Est »

Come on, guys : I'm waiting for you to play calcio with me !
https://fr.spankbang.com/1i7ab/video/va ... s+football
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

I think we can say Valentina opened the score !

https://fr.spankbang.com/kjv3/video/soccer+chick
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

It's now Brazil and Argentina's teams who ask you to play!
https://fr.spankbang.com/1bt5o/video/ho ... r+the+game
Last edited by Terminus Est on Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
handsoffnow
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by handsoffnow »

Would love to play if we can get enough players - sounds really fun!!!
Nutter
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nutter »

I'm definitely up for this :)
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

Welcome aboard, handoffnow and Nutter :)

Since there are already 3 of us playing, I sure hope we can start the game on friday evening, when Bournemouth receives Brighton for the first match od Day 5 !

I'm gonna start working on the tasks every player will have to do during the fist week depending on their team's ranking at that time (there's still a match to play this evening to complete Day 4.

In the meantime, you can both send the names of 3 teams that you'd like to play with, with your preferred choice at number 1 and so on (I'll add that to the rules later today so newcomers know they have to think of it too. I must receive those names before Friday, 21:00 GMT.

Oh, I see we have a Spanish T&D girl coming on the scene, so I'll leave for now ... thanks for joining the game, guys, I think it will be fun !
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

All my apologies : someone tried to sell me a brazilian fan as being spanish : he'll spend the next days in the dungeon, where our football fans will tease and deny him heavily !
Last edited by Terminus Est on Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

The fans are already preparing themselves for this weekend's fun, apparently !

Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

I'm gonna add a lot of things to tghe first post (the final table after West Ham beat Huddersfield tonight, a new rule when two players have their team playing each other, etc.

But in the meantime, I want to congratulate handsoffnow who is our first registered player and who has chosen to defend the colours of West Bromwich Albion.
What follows is to honour our first member of the T&D League : what do you think of that name, btw ?

The Culioneros FC, a team from Latin America, sends us their best wishes for the championship :

https://fr.spankbang.com/10kp3/video/soccer+girls
Last edited by Terminus Est on Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: T&D League

Post by Terminus Est »

It has now been confirmed that the first T&D Championship (TM), will debut on Friday evening, September 15.

The encounters of the 5th day of the English Premiership are as follows :
Bournemouth - Brighton
Crystal Palace - Southampton
Huddersfield - Leicester
Liverpool - Burnley
Newcastle - Stoke
Watford - Manchester City
West Bromwich - West Ham
Tottenham - Swansea
Manchester United - Everton

As you can imagine, these news have been very well received amongst the football fans, especially from the weaker sex, bizarrely.

Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

I've decided that it would be easier for me to simply choose my 3 favorite teams and make them public, knowing that you have until Friday evening to take any (or all) of those teams, as I'll be the last to choose. So, here they are :

1. Everton
2. Leicester
3. Newcastle

Yeah, I like teams that take a lot of risks, so Watford might be an option left for me if other players take away my first three ;)

Meanwhile, fans of T&D League all around the world find it harder and harder to occupy themselves until Friday !
https://fr.spankbang.com/3j09/video/wor ... ccer+teens
Last edited by Terminus Est on Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

Nutter has chosen Everton, one of the best teams outside the "top6".
We'll definitely start playing on Friday, since players can join the game whenever they want after that anyway.

Meanwhile, fans of the so-called top pretenders for the title are enjoying summer's last shining days to get a nice tan for next weekend ...