T&D League

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Sub/Slave(s): I'd like to have an online one (since I don't think I'm ready yet for a living-next-door one), so don't hesitate to contact me !
I have an extreme amount of respect for women, so don't apply if you want to be treated like trash, though. I can be dominating, but I'm not another Weinstein.

Re: T&D League

Post by Terminus Est »

I choose not to tempt fate this time and keep my ruined orgasm. And here's my contribution ...

Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sub/Slave(s): I'd like to have an online one (since I don't think I'm ready yet for a living-next-door one), so don't hesitate to contact me !
I have an extreme amount of respect for women, so don't apply if you want to be treated like trash, though. I can be dominating, but I'm not another Weinstein.

Post by Terminus Est »

The weekend is fast approching, and here are the matches scheduled :

Saturday
13:30 Liverpool - Manchester Utd
16:00 Manchester City - Stoke
16:00 Tottenham - Bournemouth
16:00 Crystal Palace - Chelsea
16:00 Burnley - West Ham
16:00 Swansea - Huddersfield
18:30 Watford - Arsenal

Sunday
14:30 Brighton - Everton
17:00 Southampton - Newcastle

Monday
21:00 Leicester - West Bromwich
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

Well, since nobody seems to be very active in this department, I'm gonna send a challenge to handsoffnow, whose team I'm gonna play next monday :

If I (Leicester) win, you have to double your daily edges and do them only while watching blowjob or deepthroat videos; the reverse if true if I lose. In case of a draw, nothing happens ... what do you say ?
handsoffnow
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by handsoffnow »

Terminus Est wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:31 pm Well, since nobody seems to be very active in this department, I'm gonna send a challenge to handsoffnow, whose team I'm gonna play next monday :

If I (Leicester) win, you have to double your daily edges and do them only while watching blowjob or deepthroat videos; the reverse if true if I lose. In case of a draw, nothing happens ... what do you say ?
Sorry for the delay!!! Can we make it triple the edges???