Fap Instructor Online Game

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Kaelis
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Fap Instructor Online Game

Post by Kaelis »

This looks awesome.

Unfortunately, I'm stuck with the 'start' button reading 'Loading...' and nothing much else happening?

Patience or bug?
silentfrost
Explorer
Explorer

Post by silentfrost »

Kaelis wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:34 am This looks awesome.

Unfortunately, I'm stuck with the 'start' button reading 'Loading...' and nothing much else happening?

Patience or bug?
Most likely a bug since that should only take at most a few seconds. Which browser are you using?
silentfrost
Explorer
Explorer

Post by silentfrost »

Zeddicus wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:15 pm Thanks for clearing that up about the edging.

First the only con:
For me personally I don't like to orgasm every day so whenever I've tried to play this one I get to the edge way before an edge card, but the idea of ruining doesn't really do it for me...since if I leave it to "chance" and get ruined at the end, well, I've already possibly ruined a few, and it no longer feels like a punishment since my balls are emptied.

Now the pros: Everything else! Haha. This is an amazing idea and I appreciate the work and effort put into it. There was a site like this (with less options) a while ago I used to love and it vanished, so this made my day when I found it :)
Thanks for the feedback! I'll be sure to add more edging configs to my TODO list.
jamesbondage
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by jamesbondage »

silentfrost wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:20 pm

Patience or bug?
Most likely a bug since that should only take at most a few seconds. Which browser are you using?
I had the same problem in Edge. I can say it works in Crome though. Btw, great program silentfrost.
silentfrost
Explorer
Explorer

Post by silentfrost »

sissy_suzie_ wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:11 pm Hi silentfrost!

First off, thanks for making this, it's by far the best online t&d game I've played in ages! The design is excellent and it works more or less seamlessly! It drove me crazy playing it last night! :blush:

I would suggest you shouldn't change too much, as part of its beauty is the simplicity off it. I love the sounds you've included and the fact that they're not all the time, they really add to the excitement! Having said that, a couple of bits of feedback from my POV:

My main confusion was I still don't fully understand the mercy button part of the game - is there another way of earning them other than after a ruin? And what does pressing it actually do? When I clicked it, all I could figure out was that it seemed to slow the metronome down, but that was very quickly skipped by the next change in speed - literally seconds later. I feel like there's a really exciting bit of psychology to the mercy button, you're teetering on the edge, barely holding on and desperately beg for mercy, which does little more than draw out the agony for just a tiny bit longer - it's wonderfully torturous!

Also, I found that after a while the game stopped showing images - like maybe it reached the end of the tumblr feed and didn't loop back again. This may have just been my comp failing to load them.

It would also be cool to have a minimum game time setting to go with the maximum.

Once again - thanks for the awesome work! x
Thanks for your feedback, I'm glad that you are so far enjoying it!

I guess you could say that I will keep it deceptively simple ;). What goes on behind the scenes will eventually guarantee a unique fap for each play session.

The mercy button right now is fairly basic. After every 1500 strokes or a ruin it will grant you one. I will add a delay before the stroking commences again just like the ruin button in the next update.

The tumblr feed most likely ran out of posts. I'll add some looping logic which will hopefully remedy that issue.

The minimum game time is something on my todo list. Right now I'm working on the CBT task option but after I'll add that extra config option.
Kaelis
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kaelis »

jamesbondage wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:21 pm

Patience or bug?
I had the same problem in Edge. I can say it works in Crome though. Btw, great program silentfrost.
Yeah, I was using edge.
I kind of didn't want to install Chrome (it has a history of stuffing up my computers when I try to remove it further down the line). Does Firefox work?
silentfrost
Explorer
Explorer

Post by silentfrost »

Kaelis wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:35 am
jamesbondage wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:21 pm

Yeah, I was using edge.
I kind of didn't want to install Chrome (it has a history of stuffing up my computers when I try to remove it further down the line). Does Firefox work?
I did a bit of extra testing in Edge before the upcoming release. I hope it resolves any issues you were having.
silentfrost
Explorer
Explorer

Post by silentfrost »

New Patch today! No features but bug fixes & code cleanups!
silentfrost
Explorer
Explorer

Post by silentfrost »

New Patch boys! Refresh your browser and enjoy :-D
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

This is amazing. A really damn good idea. Especially being able to share Challenges. It really is like a super easy to set up Milovana Flash tease.
You implemented so much stuff already! It's really a joy. I like the acceleration cycles, fast and slow. Good metronome sound, just all around stellar work :love:

Since I love edging, here are some suggestions of mine:
- An edge button with counter (just like ruined), when theres a minimum ammount of edges set (both edges, mandatory and not, count towards the goal)
- Setting edge riding duration (min and max, option for it to be steadily increasing instead of random)
- Setting default stroking speed, style and grip after an edge: (would be cool if you could set it to be "light touch" and slow speed after every edge)

Thanks for all your work!
silentfrost
Explorer
Explorer

Post by silentfrost »

itslate wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:17 am This is amazing. A really damn good idea. Especially being able to share Challenges. It really is like a super easy to set up Milovana Flash tease.
You implemented so much stuff already! It's really a joy. I like the acceleration cycles, fast and slow. Good metronome sound, just all around stellar work :love:

Since I love edging, here are some suggestions of mine:
- An edge button with counter (just like ruined), when theres a minimum ammount of edges set (both edges, mandatory and not, count towards the goal)
- Setting edge riding duration (min and max, option for it to be steadily increasing instead of random)
- Setting default stroking speed, style and grip after an edge: (would be cool if you could set it to be "light touch" and slow speed after every edge)

Thanks for all your work!
Great ideas! I like the edge button, it makes sense if there is a minimum number of edges to achieve. I'll add those to the todo list.

I added an initial stroke strength config in today's patch.
ninjablanket
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by ninjablanket »

this is amazing! would love a feature for multi cum, countdown and post orgasm torture! Do you have any tumblr suggestions for hot silicone bigtits gifs?
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by thatsprettyhot »

ninjablanket wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:02 pm this is amazing! would love a feature for multi cum, countdown and post orgasm torture! Do you have any tumblr suggestions for hot silicone bigtits gifs?
It's not just gifs, but for starters, maybe you could try this one that I had bookmarked: http://edgefortits.tumblr.com
ninjablanket
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by ninjablanket »

thanks dude!
shockwave761962
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shockwave761962 »