New Chastity Competition

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Kaelis
Explorer
Explorer

Re: New Chastity Competition

Post by Kaelis »

So, Mistress Querty, thank you for opening up the competition.
I have a preliminary report/ plan for the upcoming week stored in the spoiler below.

Spoiler: show
Six hours of sissy hypno.
I'll be penning that in for one hour a day.

Medium Buttplug.
Wearing it now. Are you allowed to wear it for longer :-P?

2 hours in bondage.
Penned in for tomorrow.
My plan is a frogtie and semi-strappado (elbows don't quite touch :-( .) Wearing a ball-gag and blindfolded with an alarm set off to the side.
If I were to remove the blindfold and cue two hours of sissy/ chastity hypno to watch whilst in bondage, would that count towards both tasks? If so, I'll probably be doing that...

Panties to work/ school.
Going to Uni with them on today. I assume that counts?

45 minutes on the dildo.
Sketched in for this afternoon.

Now as for the compulsories...

My privates have been shaved. Just to be safe, I also shaved everywhere above the knees and below the ribs.

I assume the 45 minute dildo-riding is separate too the sissygasm attempt (I'll be treating it as such).
But I think I'll wait until near the end of the week to give this one a crack.
Thank you for your time!
- Your Chastity Slut
sissycuck
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by sissycuck »

Hello everybody,

I did'nt get the "compulsory tasks" thing.
May kindly someone explain to me how it works, please?

Thanks
Kaelis
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kaelis »

sissycuck wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:22 am Hello everybody,

Thanks
So the "tasks" are things that you don't need to do. If you do them, you will be rewarded (points will be added to your score).

The "compulsory tasks" are things that you need to do. If you DON'T do them, you will be penalised (points will be taken away from your score).

In either case, you must notify Mistress Querty1234 when you complete them (so that she can award you points and avoid unfair penalties).

Is that clear enough, or do you need some more explanation?
sissycuck
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sissycuck »

Kaelis wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:41 am

Thanks
So the "tasks" are things that you don't need to do. If you do them, you will be rewarded (points will be added to your score).

The "compulsory tasks" are things that you need to do. If you DON'T do them, you will be penalised (points will be taken away from your score).

In either case, you must notify Mistress Querty1234 when you complete them (so that she can award you points and avoid unfair penalties).

Should I chose the tasks by myself?
Kaelis
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kaelis »

sissycuck wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:50 am

Thanks

You are doing this through the tease, yes?
https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=35994

Go through <continue>, <competition>, <Week 1>, <continue>
This will show you the optional tasks for week 1. Pick which ones to do and notify Querty1234 once they've been completed.

Hit <continue> again.
This explains the concept of the compulsory tasks.

Hit <continue> again.
This will show you the compulsory tasks for week 1. Do all of them and notify Querty1234 once they've been completed.
sissycuck
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sissycuck »

Kaelis wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:45 am
sissycuck wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:50 am

You are doing this through the tease, yes?
https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=35994

Go through <continue>, <competition>, <Week 1>, <continue>
This will show you the optional tasks for week 1. Pick which ones to do and notify Querty1234 once they've been completed.

Hit <continue> again.
This explains the concept of the compulsory tasks.

Hit <continue> again.
This will show you the compulsory tasks for week 1. Do all of them and notify Querty1234 once they've been completed.
Thanks a lot ;)
Kaelis
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kaelis »

sissycuck wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:05 pm Thanks a lot ;)
No problem.
retartan
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Switch

Post by retartan »

I have a general question about doing tasks. Do you guys believe that it's acceptable to do more than one task at the same time?

So, to use tasks from week 1 as an example (and I've kept them spoiler tagged just in case anybody that hasn't started yet doesn't have anything that they don't want ruined), would it be okay to do things like this?
Just a few combinations to hopefully make my point:
  • Watch 2 of the 6 hours of sissy hypno while doing your 2 hours in bondage?
  • Spend time watching sissy hypno while doing the task to ride the dildo for ≤45 minutes?
  • Count time trying to achieve a sissygasm as part of the time riding the dildo if that's how I chose to try and achieve it?
I feel like the spirit of the challenge is that everything should be done separately and there shouldn't be any "double-dipping" with the tasks. But I'm obviously curious about what others think.
alistuvaorja
Explorer
Explorer

Post by alistuvaorja »

This week task ? My keyholder is very disapointted now....
rabbithole
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by rabbithole »

I agree, it is quite frustrating, not knowing what tasks we are expected to complete this week, or even whether Querty1234! will be giving us an update anytime soon. I noticed he has not yet read my private messages from a few days back. :-/

I have been locked up for 15, going on 16, days, completing all the challenges like a good little submissive bitch, and I am eager to continue doing so for several weeks to come. Querty1234!, where are you? :-|
Four Floors, Four Doors (Normal)
Floor: 1 | Points: 0 | Pool Points: 62 (2600) | Doors Opened: 3 | Gambles: 4
Last Ruin: 11/16 | Last Cum: 11/13 | Edges So Far: 211
Sexless Dummy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Sexless Dummy »

i am not participating, but was wondering how it unfolds this time. Sad to hear he leaves you hanging again. Why not release the weeks completely beforehand?? You would at least keep the competition going, even if you are temporarily unable to update the scoreboard because of unforseen events in your RL.
rabbithole
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by rabbithole »

Sexless Dummy wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:16 pm i am not participating, but was wondering how it unfolds this time. Sad to hear he leaves you hanging again. Why not release the weeks completely beforehand?? You would at least keep the competition going, even if you are temporarily unable to update the scoreboard because of unforseen events in your RL.
I thought the same thing myself. I guess the idea was to keep the upcoming weeks a surprise, to make sure the participants are focused and present, rather than planning their strategy ahead of time. And a bit of suspense makes everything more exciting. But Querty has proven to be an irresponsible host, and has taken the fun out of it all by interrupting the continuity.

I wonder, how many people would still be interested in continuing the game, if updates were to pick back up? Personally, I've unlocked my cage in the meantime, but I would probably give it another chance, if the host shows some renewed commitment to the project.
Four Floors, Four Doors (Normal)
Floor: 1 | Points: 0 | Pool Points: 62 (2600) | Doors Opened: 3 | Gambles: 4
Last Ruin: 11/16 | Last Cum: 11/13 | Edges So Far: 211
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Let's just continue this on our own. Because we can be creative aswell and offer the possibility to all of us to continue or restart the tease or even allow future participants to do the tease. I will update this post with new rules for the weeks so just hit me with suggestions for now. I mean we could just increase the time of the challenges but new ideas are welcome too. Let's not let this die because the idea is great. Let me start. I had the idea of sleeping with a freshly loaded vibrator in your ass. Like it? Any other ideas? So here we go:

Week 3:
- (x points)
Compulsory:
- (-x points)

Week 4:
- (x points)
Compulsory:
- (-x points)

Week 5:
- (x points)
Compulsory:
- (-x points)

Week 6:
- (x points)
Compulsory:
- (-x points)

Week 7:
- (x points)
Compulsory:
- (-x points)

Week 8:
- (x points)
Compulsory:
- (-x points)
alistuvaorja
Explorer
Explorer

Post by alistuvaorja »

My keyholder just release my for 2 day ago because no updates =( But we hope someone do it new and better where is little bit edge playing and that kind of task too.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

alistuvaorja wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:44 pm My keyholder just release my for 2 day ago because no updates =( But we hope someone do it new and better where is little bit edge playing and that kind of task too.
I will look into continuing/restarting this. Any other ideas than edge play? I will allow two paths so with edging or PURE chastity. I also plan on adding a similar minigame to spicy.