New Tease & Denial Game: 100 Boxes

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: New Tease & Denial Game: 100 Boxes

Post by illtaket42 »

Challenge mode: You can only get an orgasm by the Golden Boxes. All orgasms allowed by normal boxes are denied instead. Additionally, when requiring a new model you have to go through all the pictures again and edge to them according to the rules of the challenge.
It was nice to go through all of Sasha's pictures again. Almost 1 hour of fun and edges. Maybe there'll come a perk to let me do that again :blush:

For the boxes that I might do today :

Niemira is completely underrated in the ranking. At least she got a second vote last night.

Although I desperately wanted Sasha I have to thank Melissa for putting up with me and SirDizzy for looking after her now.

Two more to make up the 8 for a Maximum of 4 boxes. I'd like to collect some perks to give away should someone make a run for Sasha :-D

Uma Jolie in a lovely twosome

Emily Bloom, Katie A and Milena D or Taya Karpenko

Imagine walking into a sauna to be faced by this trio :w00t:
Fun2Stim
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Fun2Stim »

Dear Sirs, I must report my ruin to Malena.
Noah wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:31 pm
sfs wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:53 pm Alright, if I'm not mistaken I still have a perk to give out, and it goes to...
Fun2Stim wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:27 pm
7. Make your opponent tie his cock and balls while doing his edges for the models

Have fun! ;)

And after I'm done with my edges, I'm gonna do another box by paying with some more pics of:

I fear I am going to add

6. Make your opponent do the edges for his model twice

to you, Fun2Stim ;)
After my epic fail (#2) of misinterpreting Malena's ranking I decided to go back through and make it right. 6 edges per pic with a FOR REAL 20 second edge each time yielded 5 2/3 pics before it happened.

Sweet Sasha:
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Noah »

Fun2Stim wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:27 am Dear Sirs, I must report my ruin to Malena.
Noah wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:31 pm
sfs wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:53 pm Alright, if I'm not mistaken I still have a perk to give out, and it goes to...

7. Make your opponent tie his cock and balls while doing his edges for the models

Have fun! ;)

And after I'm done with my edges, I'm gonna do another box by paying with some more pics of:

I fear I am going to add

6. Make your opponent do the edges for his model twice

to you, Fun2Stim ;)
After my epic fail (#2) of misinterpreting Malena's ranking I decided to go back through and make it right. 6 edges per pic with a FOR REAL 20 second edge each time yielded 5 2/3 pics before it happened.[/img]
Claiming Malena Morgan ;) Penny Pax is now yours ;)

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!
Fun2Stim
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Fun2Stim »

illtaket42 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:21 am Niemira is completely underrated in the ranking. At least she got a second vote last night.
You are a wise and discerning man. Perfection.

Darwinism, Ha.

Yes, there is a God.

No way THIS just happened...
Fun2Stim
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Fun2Stim »

Noah wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:34 am Claiming Malena Morgan ;) Penny Pax is now yours ;)
So it goes. I will enjoy my service to her. My self control will be used.

Probably TMI, but...
Spoiler: show
Almost an hour near edge creates a most huge ruin

Missing her already, but certainly she will be safe with you until I see her again.
My sendoff to Malena:

BTW, this challenge is pretty captivating. Nice idea and implementation.
sfs
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sfs »

Fun2Stim wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:27 am Dear Sirs, I must report my ruin to Malena.

After my epic fail (#2) of misinterpreting Malena's ranking I decided to go back through and make it right. 6 edges per pic with a FOR REAL 20 second edge each time yielded 5 2/3 pics before it happened.
Noah wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:34 am Claiming Malena Morgan ;) Penny Pax is now yours ;)
Ah, I missed it! Goddamn timezones.

Hey Noah, this isn't over! >:(
Fun2Stim
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Fun2Stim »

My teachers always told me I did not read for comprehension enough. While I thought improvements have been made in adult life, I am proving that thought wrong.

Epic fail #3:

I should have read this more carefully. Malena could still be mine, and would.

Edging
Pictures that are posted in this thread and the thread that has been made to vote for this particular challenge (viewtopic.php?f=22&t=20375) have to be edged to. How many times? See the table below for the price you have to pay!

Depending on the ranking of the model you have a different price you have to pay:

1. Edge three times per picture with a 20 second hold every 5th picture
2. Edge three times per picture with a 20 second hold every 5th picture
3. Edge two times per picture with 10 second hold every 5th picture
4. Edge two times per picture with 10 second hold every 5th picture
5. Edge two times per picture
6. Edge two times per picture
7. Edge once per picture
8. Edge once per picture

So I had to double my edges to Malena, but I did not have to hold a 20 second edge EVERY EDGE!

That's right, I held the edge for (and I mean a full edge) 640 seconds total before I lost it. I should get a reward for that. (oh no, you guys are gonna take that and run with it) :yes:
I'm gonna make you guys pay for my loss. :-D

Hi Emily.
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Noah »

Fun2Stim wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:59 pm

Epic fail #3:

I should have read this more carefully. Malena could still be mine, and would.

Depending on the ranking of the model you have a different price you have to
So I had to double my edges to Malena, but I did not have to hold a 20 second edge EVERY EDGE![/size]
That's right, I held the edge for (and I mean a full edge) 640 seconds total before I lost it. I should get a reward for that. (oh no, you guys are gonna take that and run with it) :yes:
I'm gonna make you guys pay for my loss. :-D
Ouch! Well, she's mine now... ;) It is rather impressive, but I fear I cannot give you what you want ;) Malena and I go way back ;)

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!
illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by illtaket42 »

Everybody seems to have a good time :whistle:

I'm still stuck on my first box Iana's maze. I've been in there for more than 2 hours. I cann't count the edges I've done so far and I cann't see an exit yet. :-(

Time for a beak and refreshments :pepsi:
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Noah »

illtaket42 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:03 pm Everybody seems to have a good time :whistle:

I'm still stuck on my first box Iana's maze. I've been in there for more than 2 hours. I cann't count the edges I've done so far and I cann't see an exit yet. :-(

Time for a beak and refreshments :pepsi:
Just got to love mazes ;)

illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by illtaket42 »

Fun2Stim wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:59 pm My teachers always told me I did not read for comprehension enough. While I thought improvements have been made in adult life, I am proving that thought wrong.
Edging
Pictures that are posted in this thread and the thread that has been made to vote for this particular challenge (viewtopic.php?f=22&t=20375) have to be edged to. How many times? See the table below for the price you have to pay!

Depending on the ranking of the model you have a different price you have to pay:

2. Edge three times per picture with a 20 second hold every 5th picture

...I did not have to hold a 20 second edge EVERY EDGE!

That's right, I held the edge for (and I mean a full edge) 640 seconds total before I lost it.
:lol: I must have misplaced my specs as well. No, I didn't edge every time just every 5th edge instead of every fifth image. That gave me a few extras as well :lol:
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Noah »

Current ranking and models

1. Illtaket42 - Sasha Grey (Golden Box)
2. Noah - Malena Morgan (Golden Box)
3. Sfs - Emily Bloom
4. Justry - Uma Jolie
5. Fun2Stim - Penny Pax (Dark Box)
6. Mr. Styr - Michaela Isizzu
7. Edge88 - Niemira
8. SirDizzy - Melissa Lori (Dark Box)

If Edge88 and Mr. Styr stay inactive before a specific time tomorrow then it would mean a Dark Box for Fun2Stim as well ;)

illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by illtaket42 »

Noah wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:54 pm If Edge88 and Mr. Styr stay inactive before a specific time tomorrow then it would mean a Dark Box for Fun2Stim as well ;)
Mr.Styr was on holiday and might still be.
Mr.styr wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:57 pm I can't play any teases in holidays, sorry :-(
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Noah »

illtaket42 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:02 pm
Noah wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:54 pm If Edge88 and Mr. Styr stay inactive before a specific time tomorrow then it would mean a Dark Box for Fun2Stim as well ;)
Mr.Styr was on holiday and might still be.
Mr.styr wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:57 pm I can't play any teases in holidays, sorry :-(
Such a shame ;) I have done all the edges for Malena before I received a perk (so happy about that because I could see how rough this can get)... Now boxes, this can two ways... Or even more T&D or at least a ruined orgasm to get some relief after so many edges...

Got this box...
Post 5 pictures of your favorite model and of another player's model. The player you target has to do the same of his and your model.
illtaket42 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:02 pm

And some Emily because of a certain threat ;)

SirDizzy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by SirDizzy »

I see a dark box in my near future.. :no: I have no time to play today so my chances are running slim, might as well save my strength for some punishment 8-)

Unless I manage to sneakily claim someone back:

Spoiler: show
enemy of the king