New Tease & Denial Game: 100 Boxes

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: New Tease & Denial Game: 100 Boxes

Post by illtaket42 »

Noah wrote:
The first perk to give away goes to Noah. I know any possible orgasm is out of the question. That's why I don't mind giving you an extra box (perk no. 9; box 71)

I'll see if I manage a second perk. Here's the payment for 2 more boxes.

Uma Jolie

Penny Pax (and Lily Labeau)

Niemira

Emily Bloom
sfs
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by sfs »

Alright, let's get to it:

Paying for two boxes.

Malena Morgan

Niemira

Michaela Isizzu

sfs
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sfs »

Erm... so I got box 100 and...
Spoiler: show
- If you are doing the weekly challenge you get a free pass and may enjoy a full orgasm. However, whatever points you've earned during the challenge drops to zero (or double the negative if you have a negative amount of points.) You may choose not to do this, let everyone else know your choice.
How does this work with the new challenge? There are no points anymore...

If I'd do this, would I not get a perk?
illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by illtaket42 »

If you want to carry on right now you should maybe roll for another box as replacement. Otherwise you'll have to wait for Noah I guess.

BTW You have not mentioned how you're going to play the challemge :

Normal mode: Additionaly to the orgasms that are rewarded by Golden Boxes you may also get orgasms of the normal boxes (if they instruct it).
Hard mode: You can only get an orgasm by the Golden Boxes. All orgasms allowed by normal boxes are denied instead.
Challenge mode: You can only get an orgasm by the Golden Boxes. All orgasms allowed by normal boxes are denied instead. Additionally, when requiring a new model you have to go through all the pictures again and edge to them according to the rules of the challenge.

Will we see you in Normal, Hard or Challenge mode ? Makes a difference at least to you :lol:
sfs
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sfs »

Well, I think it's easier if I just do a replacement box.^^

And I think I'm gonna play normal mode.
illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by illtaket42 »

Other people play one 20 minutes of cock hero before they are finished. I get 1 hour of that as just 1 box out of 4. And even those 4 boxes are just part 'of a days work' :blush:
SirDizzy wrote:
I got a nice oerk for you : 1. Double your opponents edges for the pictures of his/her models
Enjoy it while you can. Or make life easy for yourself, ruin, and give me back my girl :lol:

She doesn't think that you could withstand her.

But go ahead. Keep stroking, edging and deniying yourself.

Imagine it's Sasha stroking you to the next edge and holding it until your mind goes blank.

She's going to make you ruin ! And you want that to happen. Submit to her.

Now, wasn't that nice SirDizzy ?
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Noah »

sfs wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:32 am Well, I think it's easier if I just do a replacement box.^^

And I think I'm gonna play normal mode.
Just replace the box or do all your edges for your model again randomizing three perks you apply to yourself! If you make it then you may have a full orgasm ;)

A perk lasts until you have applied it and done the required edges (to the pictures you still have to edge to)

I will be active tonight!

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!
SirDizzy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by SirDizzy »

illtaket42 wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:55 am Other people play one 20 minutes of cock hero before they are finished. I get 1 hour of that as just 1 box out of 4. And even those 4 boxes are just part 'of a days work' :blush:
SirDizzy wrote:
I got a nice oerk for you : 1. Double your opponents edges for the pictures of his/her models
Enjoy it while you can. Or make life easy for yourself, ruin, and give me back my girl :lol:
Wow, to be targeted by you instantly is bad news. This will be hard :D But I'm not complaining, edging to sweet Sasha, it could be worse! I'll make sure to remember who caused the ruined orgasm that is bound to happen ;)

BTW I'll try the Hard Mode

Payment for two boxes after I'm done with all the edges:

enemy of the king
illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by illtaket42 »

SirDizzy wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:03 pm Wow, to be targeted by you instantly is bad news. This will be hard :D But I'm not complaining, edging to sweet Sasha, it could be worse! I'll make sure to remember who caused the ruined orgasm that is bound to happen ;)
I have to put one thing straight. I did not target you SirDizzy. I targeted the player that hat the impudence to claim my Lady Sasha for their own !

And I will continue to target anyone who doesn't have the sense to leave her well alone. :evil:

You may feel the need for revenge. But better wait for it until you have had "the ruined orgasm that is bound to happen". You'll be in a much better position to execute your revenge while staying with Melissa Lori. You only have very few edges to do so that you can concentrate on boxes and perks. How's that for an alternative ? :unsure:

Tomorrow my Lady will be with me once more or I will remember who kept her away from me.

Contemplate this while you present her a few more edges and say farewell.

Or maybe you are :lol:
sfs
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sfs »

Alright, if I'm not mistaken I still have a perk to give out, and it goes to...
Fun2Stim wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:27 pm
7. Make your opponent tie his cock and balls while doing his edges for the models
Have fun! ;)

And after I'm done with my edges, I'm gonna do another box by paying with some more pics of:

Malena Morgan

SirDizzy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by SirDizzy »

illtaket42 wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:29 pm
SirDizzy wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:03 pm Wow, to be targeted by you instantly is bad news. This will be hard :D But I'm not complaining, edging to sweet Sasha, it could be worse! I'll make sure to remember who caused the ruined orgasm that is bound to happen ;)
I have to put one thing straight. I did not target you SirDizzy. I targeted the player that hat the impudence to claim my Lady Sasha for their own !

And I will continue to target anyone who doesn't have the sense to leave her well alone. :evil:
Well, I grew impatient doing my edges. With 6 edges for every Sasha picture, I managed to push one over the edge already :blush: So you can have your precious Sasha back illtaket42, be careful what you wish for though!

She can be a naughty girl

enemy of the king
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Noah »

sfs wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:53 pm Alright, if I'm not mistaken I still have a perk to give out, and it goes to...
Fun2Stim wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:27 pm
7. Make your opponent tie his cock and balls while doing his edges for the models
Have fun! ;)

And after I'm done with my edges, I'm gonna do another box by paying with some more pics of:

Malena Morgan

I fear I am going to add

6. Make your opponent do the edges for his model twice

to you, Fun2Stim ;)

A rough first day...

Waiting until the next one ruins for her ;)

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!
Fun2Stim
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Fun2Stim »

Been a tad late into the challenge.

Going with Hard Mode.

Now to tie my cock and balls and double my edges...
illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by illtaket42 »

SirDizzy wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:28 pm
illtaket42 wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:29 pm

Well, I grew impatient doing my edges. With 6 edges for every Sasha picture, I managed to push one over the edge already :blush: So you can have your precious Sasha back illtaket42, be careful what you wish for though!
Thank you SirDizzy.

I'm sure that my life just got somewhat more difficult and your's a lot easier.

But I had to have her back :smile:
Fun2Stim
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Fun2Stim »

The unfamiliar tightness of the tied cock and balls almost made me ruin to the pic of MY Malena riding her dildo. The doubled edges were a nice touch. :blush:

As I miss my Niemira greatly, I do find myself quite at home with Malena. :lol: She also is a little less dangerous than the top rated girls!
These are the girls I am referring to:

Sash Gray

OH NO!
incorrectly I thought Malena was ranked number 5. Back to edging for me and no boxes for me today!!!
:no: :yes: :no: :yes: