New Tease & Denial Game: 100 Boxes

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
sfs
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: New Tease & Denial Game: 100 Boxes

Post by sfs »

Why are you trying to tease me with Emily, Noah? Is it because you want to exchange models or just to annoy me? ;-)

Anyways, I think I'll do another box.

sfs
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sfs »

Well, now that the box is done, I've got a perk to hand out!
Noah wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:03 pm
Spoiler: show
6. Make your opponent do the edges for their models twice
And here's some more, in case you get bored ;)

illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by illtaket42 »

Noah wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:03 pm Got this box...
Post 5 pictures of your favorite model and of another player's model. The player you target has to do the same of his and your model.
illtaket42 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:02 pm
Here are mine :w00t:

SirDizzy wrote:
Some edges for you but your chance to repay me thrice over :lol:

illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by illtaket42 »

Thanks to that maze I only managed two boxes today. That's one perk to save for tommorow (whenever that is. It's almost 1 am where I am and I'm done until it's time to wake up again) :-)
Fun2Stim
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Fun2Stim »

illtaket42 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:03 pm
I'm still stuck on my first box Iana's maze. I've been in there for more than 2 hours. I cann't count the edges I've done so far and I cann't see an exit yet. :-(
I posted before about the randomizer being strange. I randomized that box with Lana's maze, number 68 or 86 this morning. What are the odds of us both being randomized. Got a bit through it until I edged out. Then time for work.

I got some kind of 'relief', i guess from the ruin. Been tired and busy lately and I think I am trying to speed through the edges and slip up? Or maybe I am a greedy pig?

Stuck in Lana's maze...I need to know who the cutie is in the big white bed in the pink room! Now I am in Emily's room. I knew Emily Bloom was familiar from somewhere years ago...
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Noah »

illtaket42 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:17 pm
Post 5 pictures of your favorite model and of another player's model. The player you target has to do the same of his and your model.
I am perfectly fine that you haven't posted five pictures of Malena, but that's what the box orders ;)

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!
illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by illtaket42 »

Noah wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:35 am
illtaket42 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:17 pm

I am perfectly fine that you haven't posted five pictures of Malena, but that's what the box orders ;)
I just had too many edges yesterday to read properly. Sorry.

Here are your requested Pictures :

illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by illtaket42 »

Just to get rid of this
Noah wrote:
7. Make your opponent tie his cock and balls while doing his edges for the models

And for some boxes (hopefully)

I hope that makes up for not posting her in time yesterday. A man should always pay his debts with interest. :lol:
illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by illtaket42 »

Fun2Stim wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:11 am
illtaket42 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:03 pm
I'm still stuck on my first box Iana's maze. I've been in there for more than 2 hours. I cann't count the edges I've done so far and I cann't see an exit yet. :-(
I posted before about the randomizer being strange. I randomized that box with Lana's maze, number 68 or 86 this morning. What are the odds of us both being randomized. Got a bit through it until I edged out. Then time for work.

I got some kind of 'relief', i guess from the ruin. Been tired and busy lately and I think I am trying to speed through the edges and slip up? Or maybe I am a greedy pig?

Stuck in Lana's maze...I need to know who the cutie is in the big white bed in the pink room! Now I am in Emily's room. I knew Emily Bloom was familiar from somewhere years ago...
At least I can feel with you. But I assure you: There is a way out. I met girls in 24 rooms and some of these rooms I had to visit more than once (up to 4 times in one case). And you know how demanding the girls in those rooms are.

It took more than 3 hours to get out :-(

If you make it to the end you get a code for the side door. There you'll find a list of all the girls in the maze. I hope this inspires you to carry on :-D

The odds of us both getting Lana's maze at the same time are maybe 1:10000
The odds of us both getting the same box at the same time are 1:100
The odds of any two players getting the same box on the same day ? Maybe 1:5 (?)

I guess we're in the last category.
Justry
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by Justry »

hello guys,

ive been off for a couple of days, but i can see this challenge is getting huge :-)

i´ve done my edge to lovely Uma Jolie.

I want to tell you one thing, i dont care if i win a golden box or a dark box, but i just want my girl back.

Payment for two boxes :

if i get it right i ve done two boxes that means i can use a perk now ?
sfs wrote:
7. Make your opponent tie his cock and balls while doing his edges for the models
@sfs: im giving you a friendly advice, just ruin it and give me my Emily back, or i will make you do it :thumbsup:
this is just the tip of the iceberg, i can add a lot more if u wish :-)

illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by illtaket42 »

SirDizzy wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:49 pm I see a dark box in my near future.. :no: I have no time to play today so my chances are running slim, might as well save my strength for some punishment 8-)

Unless I manage to sneakily claim someone back:..
I really loved the pictures you posted so please carry on. To thank you for your effort I have a private offer for you.

I don't worry too much about that golden box I got although it gives a 100 % chance to cum as far as I can tell. I'll swap that with your dark box if you like. After all I'm the reason you ended up where you are right now.

Have a look at your dark box and at my golden one and decide by tonight.
- Go to https://fapinstructor.com/
- Use your favorite Tumblr page
- Max time on 60 minutes
- Allow Orgasm setting: Yes
Justry wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:01 am hello guys,

ive been off for a couple of days, but i can see this challenge is getting huge :-)

I want to tell you one thing, i dont care if i win a golden box or a dark box, but i just want my girl back.

if i get it right i ve done two boxes that means i can use a perk now ?
sfs wrote:
@sfs: im giving you a friendly advice, just ruin it and give me my Emily back, or i will make you do it :thumbsup:
this is just the tip of the iceberg, i can add a lot more if u wish :-)
That's the spirit :thumbsup: I like watching a real battle :soldiers:
Fun2Stim
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Fun2Stim »

Justry wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:01 am hello guys,

How bold! You are kinda new to the game, then leave the battle for 2 days, then come back onto the stage showing yo' ass...take a Jolie bomb! :lol:

If I have to be stuck in Lana's maze then go to work, the least I can do is instigate and create some division in my absence. :wave:
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Noah »

illtaket42 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:22 am
SirDizzy wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:49 pm I see a dark box in my near future.. :no: I have no time to play today so my chances are running slim, might as well save my strength for some punishment 8-)

I really loved the pictures you posted so please carry on. To thank you for your effort I have a private offer for you.

I don't worry too much about that golden box I got although it gives a 100 % chance to cum as far as I can tell. I'll swap that with your dark box if you like. After all I'm the reason you ended up where you are right now.

- Max time on 60 minutes
First of all, you have not earnt it just yet. I am giving you my perk: do this randomized box (73). If you happen to ruin by this box then I could possibly steal your model ;) I have a big challenge ahead of me as well that could lead to my ruin, so this might be my safeguard ;)

Also, I will not allow the trade of boxes. You'll get your darkness in time ;) Additionally, from experience, your Golden Box can lead to a couple ruined orgasms before finally being allowed a full one ;) Would not want you to miss out on that ;)

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!
SirDizzy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by SirDizzy »

Noah wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:46 pm

- Max time on 60 minutes
First of all, you have not earnt it just yet. I am giving you my perk: do this randomized box (73). If you happen to ruin by this box then I could possibly steal your model ;) I have a big challenge ahead of me as well that could lead to my ruin, so this might be my safeguard ;)

Also, I will not allow the trade of boxes. You'll get your darkness in time ;) Additionally, from experience, your Golden Box can lead to a couple ruined orgasms before finally being allowed a full one ;) Would not want you to miss out on that ;)
I appreciate the offer, but I agree with Noah in that it's more fun to allow the game to play out its natural course. Also, since you don't seem to want the golden box, all the more reason why should be forced to take it ;-)

Now for some boxes to hopefully hand out a perk.

Not to forget Sasha of course:

But I also want MY girl back:

enemy of the king
illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by illtaket42 »

SirDizzy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:17 pm
Noah wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:46 pm

- Max time on 60 minutes

I appreciate the offer, but I agree with Noah in that it's more fun to allow the game to play out its natural course. Also, since you don't seem to want the golden box, all the more reason why should be forced to take it ;-)
Nice thought. You never know exactly what a golden box will do to or for you :lol:

I finished your box Noah. I had already finished 3 other boxes this morning and now I have two perks to spare (and a secret weapon out of my second box last night).
5. Make your opponent play with his balls while edging to the Pictures
1. Double your opponents edges for the pictures of his/her models
I'll have to wait awhile until a target opponent emerges. :evil:

I'll relax in the meantime, do some edges and maybe read some more about Sasha https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sasha_Grey
The golden box will have to wait until your official verdict Noah.