New Tease & Denial Game: 100 Boxes

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
sfs
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: New Tease & Denial Game: 100 Boxes

Post by sfs »

Hey Noah, why would I get a golden box? Emily is the third...

And by the way, if I'm not mistaken illtaket42 still has a chance to claim her, since his box ruined me.
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Noah »

sfs wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:32 am Hey Noah, why would I get a golden box? Emily is the third...

And by the way, if I'm not mistaken illtaket42 still has a chance to claim her, since his box ruined me.
Tonight the boxes will be handed out and they are only given to players that have been active during a round! If I happen to find the time and I manage to get through it all without ruining then I can still snatch it away, but I tend to be preoccupied on Thursday so you might get lucky haha ;)

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!
Fun2Stim
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Fun2Stim »

Thanks for the Penny edges. I have had so little time to play. The dark box I got means I will probably never cum again, unless the wording might be a loophole. I hope all dark boxes aren't that nearly impossible...

Gonna get time to get out of Lana's maze sometime.

Quitting my job so I can be a full-time edge stroker.

I did the videos. Had to touch real lightly to get through, with time outs. Never saw a Malena video before, now I know she is no fake lesbian. :-D
illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by illtaket42 »

sfs wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:32 am Hey Noah, why would I get a golden box? Emily is the third...

Don't worry about me.
I'm happy with Sasha and even if she dropped down to 3rd or even 8th position I'd stick to her :-D

Now that I paid for some boxes I'll have some edging to do :lol:
illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by illtaket42 »

Who's next ? :whistle:

When cumming is just the start of a session :w00t:
Fun2Stim
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Fun2Stim »

Well it's officially Spanksgiving day in the US. Of course, I woke up horny, not because of Spanksgiving :lol: but all this denial and edging.

Soooo....1 hours and 20 minutes more in Lana's maze and my mind is mush. Need to take a break. Was going to keep going, but came around to the room with Michaela Isizzu and ? teasing me again. My precum was already turning milky white, so I knew better than to even go in. :weep:

I am in a quandry about leaving this box intact and not changing it; if I leave it I may make someone else get it :-D , but my luck says I get it again. What to do?

Fun2Stim
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Fun2Stim »

illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by illtaket42 »

Fun2Stim wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:44 pm Well it's officially Spanksgiving day in the US. Of course, I woke up horny, not because of Spanksgiving :lol: but all this denial and edging.

Soooo....1 hours and 20 minutes more in Lana's maze and my mind is mush. Need to take a break. Was going to keep going, but came around to the room with Michaela Isizzu and ? teasing me again. My precum was already turning milky white, so I knew better than to even go in. :weep:

I am in a quandry about leaving this box intact and not changing it; if I leave it I may make someone else get it :-D , but my luck says I get it again. What to do?
If it was up to me then the box should stay unchanged. It is a challenge and if I'm right the exit changes every time you play which adds some variance to it.

IF I'm right then I hope you didn't restart the maze. In that case the exit could be in one of the rooms you've already visited.

Please check with Noah should you want to carry on edging your way ..... :lol:
Fun2Stim wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:12 pm Image
Fun2Stim
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Fun2Stim »

I draw the line at edging with a brick :lol: , way too abrasive.

I have been leaving browser window open , putting computer to sleep, IDK? I've probably been near 3 hours total in it over 4 sessions. We'll see...
SirDizzy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by SirDizzy »

Fun2Stim wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:44 am I did the videos. Had to touch real lightly to get through, with time outs. Never saw a Malena video before, now I know she is no fake lesbian. :-D
Still have to do the Sasha video, but how does this work, are you allowed to take timeouts during them? That would have saved me at least one ruin this week :lol:
Spoiler: show
enemy of the king
illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by illtaket42 »

SirDizzy wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:19 pm
Fun2Stim wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:44 am I did the videos. Had to touch real lightly to get through, with time outs. Never saw a Malena video before, now I know she is no fake lesbian. :-D
Still have to do the Sasha video, but how does this work, are you allowed to take timeouts during them? That would have saved me at least one ruin this week :lol:
I'm not quite sure myself.

I always thought that edging every 30 seconds for the video would not allow for a break (unless you edge every 30 seconds during the breaktime :-P ) and so I went through them in one go.

However I do take breaks when doing boxes like Thalia's maze or having to go through the whole thread edging to every gif or whatever.

@Noah : Do you have a general ruling on the subject of breaks ?
sfs
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sfs »

No, I don't think you can do timeouts. If I did the video in nice 30 sec chunks spread out through the whole week, I might have lasted too.^^
sfs
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sfs »

Well, this is starting to look good. I've still got a perk left over from the boxes I did the other day and it goes out to...
Noah wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:51 pm
Spoiler: show
4. Make your opponent go limp after every edge
Sorry buddy, but I'm still trying to claim Malena. :-/ Plus, it would get Justtry off my back, he is really going for Emily.

And since there are no more videos to edge to, I'll do two boxes.

Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Noah »

sfs wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:29 pm
No, I don't think you can do timeouts. If I did the video in nice 30 sec chunks spread out through the whole week, I might have lasted too.^^
True, no time-outs during videos! Of course, if it is really impossible for you then you could just use them. What is considered a challenge is for everyone different!

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!
sfs
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sfs »

Noah wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:40 pm
sfs wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:29 pm

True, no time-outs during videos! Of course, if it is really impossible for you then you could just use them. What is considered a challenge is for everyone different!
Hey Noah, what about the golden boxes? Is it decision time now?

I'm still worked up from the two boxes and it's almost bedtime here.