Tease me creatively!

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
CrystalSoul
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Tease me creatively!

Post by CrystalSoul »

This is my first topic post so, I apologize if it is a bit of a mess, so straight to the point though,
I am staying at a friends house until Sunday, and I want the lovely members of this site to give me some creative tasks I most do. I am a male biologically though I am more genderfluid/femboy than anything else. I am also heavily submissive. My only real limit here is that my friend can not find out what I am up to. tomorrow he will be at work from around 8-4:30 so I will be completely alone during that time. His older sister lives here though is away for a concert, if you have any questions feel free to ask, I look forward to the tasks you can come up with for me~
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Re: Tease me creatively!

Post by hosenguy »

Wear one of his sister's garmets under our clothes while being with him, or her. Bonus for both. Bigger bonus if clothing comes from dirty laundry bin.
CrystalSoul
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CrystalSoul »

I have taken a pair of panties of hers while he was sleeping, they are a nice purple color and feel very soft on my body~ I look forward to any other tasks I may be assigned!
Fontiana
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Fontiana »

Does she have any nail polish? Paint your toenails as neatly as possible. Bonus for the most girliest color you can find and an even bigger bonus if you don't take it off this weekend. Find a pair of her socks and wear them. You can wear your mansocks on top of her socks.
CrystalSoul
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CrystalSoul »

Well, I'm back home now and I am sorry for not having replied sooner! Sadly she did not have any nail polish but I did take a pair of her black socks to wear, I had fun with this and look forward to being more active in the forums in the future~ thank you to those that played with me and gave me instructions!