Play with us

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
fun69city
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: Play with us

Post by fun69city »

i guess noone want to play ypur game anymore :(
Cuaxolotl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Cuaxolotl »

I want to play:)
I'll hope I get good internet tomorrow and than I'm ready to join in:)
snoeynoey
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by snoeynoey »

Sanner what type of toys do you have?
sanner
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sanner »

Report:
We've played all weekend and this evening. I'm horny as fck now.
My gf too, she's like a March cat now.
I was teasing her with bondage and hitachi today but looks like that it makes me even hornier than her.
She's such a tease and see that I'll surrender soon, gosh.
Now I'm making a webtease(her task).
Balls feel really full and I'm leaking hard when she is near.
The worst is that in that state I slowly lost my will and WANT to be her sub.
Please do not let her cum fast if she win because she will probably deny me and tease hard then.
snoeynoey wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:05 pm Sanner what type of toys do you have?
Ropes, handuffs, nipple clamps, 2 gags, hitachi, 4 vibrator eggs, 1 average vibrator, 1 small vibrator, butt plug with fox tail, cock cage.
snoeynoey
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by snoeynoey »

Sanner, interesting.

How about you both tease each other with whatever your favorite toy is, each person picks the others. And who ever last longer you take the time and minus them, then the other either has to wear the buttblug with fox tale(minutes or hours?) or the cage(in hours,days?) Pussy difficultly take the minutes or hours for her/him respectively. but have a 10 minute time penalty. Or Normal mode where you take Hours/days for her/him respectively but no time penalty. Each pick your own difficultly, they can be different.

So for example say he last 25 minutes and she last 35 on normal it would be 10 days in the cage. But if he was on pussy it would be 25-10 for him and her still at 35 and he would be in for 20 hours.
sanner
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sanner »

snoeynoey wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:57 pm Sanner, interesting.

How about you both tease each other with whatever your favorite toy is, each person picks the others. And who ever last longer you take the time and minus them, then the other either has to wear the buttblug with fox tale(minutes or hours?) or the cage(in hours,days?) Pussy difficultly take the minutes or hours for her/him respectively. but have a 10 minute time penalty. Or Normal mode where you take Hours/days for her/him respectively but no time penalty. Each pick your own difficultly, they can be different.

So for example say he last 25 minutes and she last 35 on normal it would be 10 days in the cage. But if he was on pussy it would be 25-10 for him and her still at 35 and he would be in for 20 hours.
We did it and I lost totally. 15 minutes her and 1 minute me.
She locked me for 14 hours than after that was a 140 min licking_the_tip marathon.
It was too much, I begged her to let me cum and lost again =\
She won.

As planned before, I'm in your hands.
But she's too, so someone need to give her permission to cum finally.
After that we can talk about me.
Please let her cum because I need it incredibly hard now!!
Cuaxolotl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Cuaxolotl »

She can cum, if it's from tongue while you are bound, with a buttplug and she edges you while she rides you at your mouth with her hands and mouth, you better don't cum :lol:
fun69city
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by fun69city »

sounds like u guys had a blast hope u guys do more of this stuff cause its fun :w00t:
sanner
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sanner »

Cuaxolotl wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:27 pm She can cum, if it's from tongue while you are bound, with a buttplug and she edges you while she rides you at your mouth with her hands and mouth, you better don't cum :lol:
Thanks, sweetie. That's Sanner's girlf...Mistress now ;-) I forbid him from posting here, now it is my privilege. :-P Finally, he made me heavenly orgasm yesterday as you said. And 4 more after that with hands and toys. That is so hot to make good for myself when he's lying next to me, tied and horny, twitching and desperate... Mmmm... :blush:
Now, what do you think I should do? :rolleyes: He treated me really hard all this days, teasing me, making me suffer without release. Yeah, he was in the same position, but still... I feel so gloat when deny him for every minute now. :whistle:

So, how do you think, how long should he stay in that state to understand the powers of his Mistress he loves so much? :love:
How many orgasms should I get before his one? :smile:
Or should I reward him finally and blow? :innocent:
Cuaxolotl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Cuaxolotl »

Well, glad you get satisfaction :)
I think it's snoeysnoey's turn to decide the punishment: He given the task which made him loose.
On personal view, you deserve a little reward after suffering, so give yourself what you deserve :)
Cuaxolotl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Cuaxolotl »

Or even better, let him do the job: Let him take the middle vibrator or Hitachi in his mouth and satisfy you with them, get a scarf and blindfold him,cause he don't deserve see something. Tie his hands together for additional fun. If he looses the vibrator/Hitachi (he shouldn't​) or he gives up before you done: Let him wear nipple clamps and the cage ^^
sanner
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sanner »

Cuaxolotl wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:34 pm Or even better, let him do the job: Let him take the middle vibrator or Hitachi in his mouth and satisfy you with them, get a scarf and blindfold him,cause he don't deserve see something. Tie his hands together for additional fun. If he looses the vibrator/Hitachi (he shouldn't​) or he gives up before you done: Let him wear nipple clamps and the cage ^^
Hitachi is too heavy, but vibrator was okay. :closedeyes: He was doing it so desperatly, gosh! :look: I would feel so sorry for him if I did not know that he likes it. :innocent: (Who I want to fool, I'm pretty sadistic... :whistle: ) But he looks VERY horny right now. It lasts for 12 days already! Never did this for so long! :w00t: And weekend is coming :rolleyes:
Cuaxolotl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Cuaxolotl »

:-O that's really long, hope snoeysnoey will answer soon.
What is he willing to give you for exchange? Like some nice massage etc. We shouldn't let him take too long, payback is a bitch :innocent: But at Weekend you could do some nasty stuff as well, cause the playtime could be easily expanded 8-)
snoeynoey
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by snoeynoey »

Hmm, is he in into anal play? if so only cum from anal.
milorrabo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by milorrabo »

Mmmm... If he wants to cum so badly... Why don't you, tie him up (blindfold him if you wish) and after a long edging session, you make him cum using your hand, but don't stop stroking while he is extra-sensitive ;-) Let's see how he can handle some post-orgasm torture. And don't forget to do some palming on his cockhead after he cums.
This can last all you want, but I suggest you to do it until he has cummed two ir three times in a row or until he goes soft. You can also set a random timer between 5 and 15 minutes, so he doesn't know how long his torture is going to be :lol:

He will enjoy it, but not for long ;-)
Playing Help Me Cum Please!

Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.